Verifiedphoenixhealthfund.com.au🏆 2024 Award

Claim Resolution Time
  • <1 week (24)
  • 1-2 weeks (1)
  • 2-4 weeks (1)
Claim ApprovedYes (26) · No (0)
Generously pays claim amounts
Outstanding customer service
Profits go back into the business
Monthly premiums can increase periodically
See the Best Health Insurance in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Junnong Y.
Junnong Y.
  Fair Incentive

This is the best of the best

My call got answered in no waiting time. Jade helped me to compare current policy with another provider and Phoenix. She has been very helpful and patient with me. The policy is worth for money and very easy to understand. Show details ·  1
Paul
PaulVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy efficient process

Changed over from another fund who never answer their phones.
Nice to talk to a real person who knew the product. Show details ·  1
Dave W.
Dave W.3 posts

Very good

All good went very smoothly everything covered and good outcome Show details ·  1
wendi coburn
wendi coburnNSWHunter Region, NSW

Very disappointed

Poor customer service from one of the representatives
No acknowledgment for loyalty
Ridiculous price increases for product name changes and in some instances offering less than previous cheaper products
Very bad value for money hfc, Medibank private, ahm all offering much better value for same amount or better cover and also offering loyalty rewards in the form of increase in yearly limits after 2 and 3 consecutive years of holding a policy as well as waiving the 2 and 6 month waiting periods for extras that will be an upgrade from the old policy and offering gift cards as a reward for maintaining the new policy
So clearly you could do much better by your customers Show details
RayE
RayENSWSydney, NSW7 posts

So Far Excellent

Although I have only just agreed to getting my health insurance from Phoenix, the service and efficiency from them compared to old insurer was enough for me to switch. No waiting hours for maybe an answer, no delays on sending forms etc. through and a very efficient and knowledgeable consultant after months and months of inefficiency from my old, was enough to convince me that Phoenix may just be the fund to provide what I used to get from my old, only better. Show details ·  1
KLv
KLvVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Helpful advice

Very helpful advice when I rang for information regarding your health plans Show details ·  1
Darren
DarrenVICSouthwest, VIC2 posts

MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE

This was our first experience dealing with private health insurance and thought we’d end up with a big headache with all hullabaloo to take in so we were sold virtually straight away when we spoke to Kristi M , she explained everything in laymen’s terms, very polite , considerate and professional in her manner. It was so much easier speaking to someone who speaks the Queens English without a heavy foreign accent. We signed up and very happy we did. Show details ·  1
Liz
Liz

Happy first-time private health insurance customer

I needed some help setting up my private health insurance and the customer service was great.- Amy was really helpful, professional and friendly. The process was easy and all questions were answered with no issues. Show details ·  1
Alan
AlanWAPerth, WA

Very helpful and professional

Looking into changing providers was made simple. I was provided the best solution to fit my needs. Show details ·  1
Lewis
LewisNSWHunter Region, NSW

The best customer service in private health insurance

By far the best customer service I’ve ever come across. I called to ask some questions about a quote and barely had to wait before I was put through a real person who was actually right here in Australia. Courtney was fantastic to deal with very knowledgeable about all their products and was able to provide all the information I was after. I am so glad I made the change to Phoenix Health was definitely worth the phone call. Show details ·  1
Grant
GrantSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prompt friendly service contrasted with no folow-up by comparison company

While waiting for a follow-up phone call from a comparison site, I stumbled across Phoenix. Being a smaller size and offering flexibility sat really well. Following no show phone call by comparison, I then had no hesitation in joining up with Phoenix. Show details ·  1
joseph
josephVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

value

good service and very helpfull staff no waiting for one on one contact Show details ·  1
Kieran
Kieran
Kate
Kate

Amazing customer service

Courtney was incredibly helpful explaining any questions we had and the process involved in switching providers. Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
David
David

Cost competitive

Easy to sign up, and they're cost competitive, and includes air ambulance as standard. Show details ·  1

Julie K.
Julie K.

does phoenix cover Aldinga dentist

Hi,
I have had a look over your web page and I am unable to find the get a free quote function. If possible could someone please send through a quote or tell me where to access this option.
Kind regards
Mark.
mjpodmenik1@icloud.com - please respond via this email.

Mark P

The quote is for myself and my wife

Phoenix Health Fund   DM

Thanks Mark! Michelle will be in touch today to help you finalise your personal quote.
We look forward to chatting with you soon.

Tori

coby
coby

what are the monthly payments for extra hospital cover

phoenix health fund

About Phoenix Health Fund

Phoenix Health Fund offers the following types of cover:

• Hospital cover provides cover to help pay for the cost of hospital treatment.
  • Extras cover provides payments to help pay towards the cost of ongoing, regular treatments, like dental, optical, physio and more.

There are a range of different options within both types of cover. Ambulance cover is also included in all Hospital covers, while some Extras only covers have limited ambulance services.

Points of praise:

• Generous claim amounts are paid by Phoenix, usually swiftly and with no fuss
  • Exceptional customer service was valued by reviewers, who reported that staff provided helpful information that was clearly explained. Customer service was also prompt, especially for over-the-phone service, which had minimal wait times.
  • A number of longstanding members (two of which had been with Phoenix for 40 years and 60 years) highly recommend this health fund overall. One reviewer summarised it well when they wrote: ‘Don't really see any reason why I would leave if their track record continues in the same manner'.
CategoryHealth Insurance