Verifiedphoenixhealthfund.com.au🏆 2024 Award

Claim ApprovedYes · No
4.9
Generously pays claim amounts
Outstanding customer service
Profits go back into the business
Monthly premiums can increase periodically

Mahmoud
MahmoudGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Very smooth process

Lisa was amazing in explaining the process to me and she was very friendly and made the process very smooth, compared to my previous health fund, it was the best decision to move to Phoenix Health Fund. Show details ·  1
P L L
P L L

Amazing!

Jan was very informative today and provided great customer service. Show details ·  1
Clare5858
Clare5858Perth, WA6 posts
Uland59
Uland59South-Eastern Region, NSW5 posts

Plenty of options

Phoenix has given me an option, rather than cancelling my cover. I have suspended the account for 12 months. Thank You. Show details ·  1
George
George

Best Aussie health fund by far!

I have dealt with quite a few health funds and Phoenix are by far the best when it comes to customer service. Kristi had all the answers and was happy to walk me through the different options. Can't recommend highly enough! Show details ·  1
Shaun and Leah
Shaun and Leah

Julie S.
Julie S.Sydney, NSW

I switched to Phoenix

Switching to Phoenix Health Fund was an easy choice after reading that Forbes Advisor Australia gave it a 4.9 star rating, has excellent customer reviews, and zero complaints investigated by the Ombudsman. Lisa and Amy spent quite some time going over the policy answering all my queries so there were no grey areas in my understanding on what was covered. I feel confident in making the switch to Phoenix and am also saving some dollars in the meantime. Show details ·  1
Shan
Shan

Very easy and Informative

Lisa was very clear with the packages she offered and made sure I got the best package for me. Lisa had great knowledge of the products she was promoting which helped me make the right decision Show details ·  1
Terry
TerryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

The most impressive and rewarding health fund for members

Left a message with Phoenix Health Fund (after a friends conducted a through research into health funds and recommended this company) and requested a callback at a suitable time. I was not disappointed.
In fact I was most pleasantly surprised when Lisa phoned me at the requested time. Even though it was already after hours she took her time and explained everything very thoroughly. It suffices to say I was very pleased with the way this company operates as opposed to the major health funds who spend a fortune on advertising and employing companies to induct members by paying them commissions.
Lisa many thanks and I look forward to being a Phoenix member. Show details ·  1
Seren
Seren2 posts

Impressed with the personal attentiveness

Lisa sold it! She spent 45 minutes on the phone with me initially explaining and comparing policies and what she thought suited our family. She then followed up a few days later. I had more questions, which she very quickly responded to. It was so nice to talk to one person throughout. Show details ·  1
Bailey
Bailey

Smashed it out of the park

Jen does a fantastic job of helping people out and has all the info required Show details ·  1
Ade
Ade

Great customer service!

After I initiated an online quote one evening, I received a follow-up call from Amy B the following day. Amy’s customer service was excellent, answering all my queries. All the information provided was received promptly and the website easy to follow. Show details ·  1
Clint K.
Clint K.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Perfect

Amy sorted out everything perfectly with regard to setting up our couple's health insurance. So nice to not have to deal with the incompetent staff at Medibank private anymore. Show details ·  1
Nardia butler
Nardia butlerNew South Wales4 posts

Awesome

Lisa was excellent very helpful she went through everything very happy Show details ·  1
Dennis W
Dennis WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Julie K.
Julie K.

does phoenix cover Aldinga dentist

Hi,
I have had a look over your web page and I am unable to find the get a free quote function. If possible could someone please send through a quote or tell me where to access this option.
Kind regards
Mark.
mjpodmenik1@icloud.com - please respond via this email.

Mark P

The quote is for myself and my wife

coby
coby

what are the monthly payments for extra hospital cover

phoenix health fund

About Phoenix Health Fund

Phoenix Health Fund offers the following types of cover:

• Hospital cover provides cover to help pay for the cost of hospital treatment.
  • Extras cover provides payments to help pay towards the cost of ongoing, regular treatments, like dental, optical, physio and more.

There are a range of different options within both types of cover. Ambulance cover is also included in all Hospital covers, while some Extras only covers have limited ambulance services.

Points of praise:

• Generous claim amounts are paid by Phoenix, usually swiftly and with no fuss
  • Exceptional customer service was valued by reviewers, who reported that staff provided helpful information that was clearly explained. Customer service was also prompt, especially for over-the-phone service, which had minimal wait times.
  • A number of longstanding members (two of which had been with Phoenix for 40 years and 60 years) highly recommend this health fund overall. One reviewer summarised it well when they wrote: ‘Don't really see any reason why I would leave if their track record continues in the same manner'.

Contact info for Phoenix Health Fund