AIA Health Insurance

AIA Health Insurance

Health Insurance Guide for 2020

The decision to take up private health insurance can be a very involved process, and the factors that go into your decision will be unique to you. Your first dip into the policy selection process can be pretty overwhelming, so this guide will help lay everything out for you as plainly as possible to get you on your way.

Read now

John Z.

John Z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my AIA app!

Coverage TypeFamily
MICHELLE H

MICHELLE HPerth, WA

If you a company that rewards you and your health... this is the company you want to deal with

My Policy is good value and the rewards help me stay focused on my health
No claims todate as I just joined
I have just switched over to this health insurer

Coverage TypeCouple
Oli

OliSydney, NSW

Excellent Transaction

I think Simon was excellent in providing assistance to me when switching from my previous insurance to AIA. It wasn't a pushy kind of sale and he provided me with great options.

Health Insurance

Find out how AIA Health Insurance compares to other Health Insurance

Changing from other provider

Kylie was great to deal with, not pushy in anyway, provided easy to understand information, rang when she said she would - brilliant customer service. $900 per year cheaper than our previous insurance.

Plan CoverageHospital Only
Coverage TypeFamily
Under 30No

Omar was excellent he explained all the different options I can take and he made sure I understood every single one

I think the policy a good value for what it covers
And it covers my health needs and my kids health needs
And it help if you are a AIA member

Coverage TypeSingle Parent Family
Reg

RegGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Changed over my health insurance to AIA, offered a lot more benefits and incentives. Much cheaper and you can customize to your needs. Great customer service they were very informative and not pushy.

Deborah

DeborahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

First time Private Health customer

As a boomer who has never signed up for private health I found Simon very patient and helpful. He created a package that works for me and gave me time to consider, there was no pressure. Just starting out so can’t comment on making a claim however it was an easy set up!

Well done A1A

Very informative and helpful staff they explained the cover and added value in detail and were very patient in answering my many questions . They put me at ease and I am confident that I made the right choice in changing to A1A.

GRB

GRBDarwin, NT

Non-pushy and respectful sales & support team.

We signed up after comparing numerous providers for our private health care. Their sales and support team were so far professional, respectful. knowledgeable and supportive. We can´t comment on the actual service provided or delivered, as we have not used any of these yet because we only enrolled 3 days ago- This why we chose only 3 Stars instead of 4 or 5. From personal experience it is hard to judge and evaluate alone by the policies, website-design or statements made. We are trusting our intuition from the discussions we have had with them on the phone. Time will tell.

Coverage TypeCouple
Health Insurance

Find out how AIA Health Insurance compares to other Health Insurance

Spider

SpiderGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Changing from another Private Health Provider

As a long term member of Hawthorn and the association with AIA it was opportune as I have been dissatisfied with the increases and responses from my previous provider and while nearly accepting "oh well that's how it is" I called and spoke to Nicole and honestly there was no pressure and yet by the end of the phone call had changed feeling that "no that isn't how it has to be"!!!