2.7

2.7

Andrew McMechan
Andrew McMechanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Positive helpful phone application

Everything was explained clearly and I was asked if I understood the info.
There's a lot of info to take in over a phone call and Theresa re-assured me that all the info is in the
member's pack and I can ring any time If i need to check anything. Show details
Angela M.
Angela M.

Easy to Switch

Very helpful staff, not pushy. Great product and rates, much cheaper than previous Health Insurance. Easy to apply and efficient follow up. Show details
Naomi
Naomi

Taking out Extras Cover

I called about setting up a policy after being referred by a family member. Spoke to Ben who was super personable and helpful. Was able to get the cover set up over the phone quickly with clarifications about some of the health insurance jargon provided. Reasonably priced for Extras and they also sent the family member who referred me a $50 gift card. Thanks again to Ben who made the dreaded business of life admin so easy. Definitely deserves a bonus! Show details ·  1
Mel
Mel

Extra cover - be wary of fine print

Signed up for their extra cover that included Counselling. Submitted a claim for a psychotherapy/counselling session. My counsellor is registered with PACFA (Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia). Turns out they won't pay it unless I go to a counsellor who is registered with both PACFA and ARHG AS WELL. Was that fine print included in the T&Cs and product information I received by email before signing up? Of course not. Very disappointing. That sort of fine print is why I don't trust private health insurance providers. Show details
Sandra Abel
Sandra Abel

I was very relieved to join so easily. Ben gave me all the info I needed, and really helped me by joining me

Ben joined me, which made it easy for me. I was very pleased to be told that there is no wait time for simple dental Show details ·  1
Paul
Paul

1st class customer service

Just wanted to say thanks to Ben, he was informative, promt and very helpful through the whole process Show details ·  1
Julius
JuliusSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent service over the phone

Deborah provided excellent service. She was knowledgeable and understanding to clients needs. She processed all expectations quickly and provided clear insights into alternate arrangements for future changes. Thank you Deborah and Teachers Health Show details ·  1
Sathiavathani V
Sathiavathani V

Joining THF

Troy Hawkett was very supportive in helping me with the process of application. Show details ·  1
Sallyjanemaria
SallyjanemariaSydney22 posts

Dental appointment cancelled due to no dentist available

I made a dental appointment 2 weeks in advance which was then cancelled 6 days prior due to no dentist being available. I was told on the phone that sometimes this happens if the dentist is unwell. I then asked how did you know the dentist would be sick in 6 days time. I was then told 'well there is no dentist available on that day'. I find this quite bewildering. It makes me wonder how many dentists there are and it also makes the appointment booking system sound questionable. I'd like to hear from others about the use of Teachers Health Dental services. Show details
Sandy
SandySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great customer service

Ben was very helpful and able to answer all of my questions. He stayed on the phone whilst I filled in the necessary paperwork. The cost of insurance through Teacher's Health was less than other health funds that I was previously in. Show details ·  1
Arleene
ArleeneWestern District, VIC2 posts

Everything you need to know

Brad was so informative, and friendly too. He explained clearly everything I needed to know to help me make my decision. I thought he was terrific. 5 Stars!! Show details ·  1
Mr XAU42 posts

A health insurer which epitomises rubbish

Having recently signed up after switching from an old provider on a High-end plan, I unfortunately was met with a service which was quite frankly rubbish.

No motivation from the customer service representative to contact the provider of an extras service since I am still not yet able to start the desired extras program. The CS rep sounded like he just woke up.

Teachers Health appears to be the only extras provider which does not have a company representative that can follow up on matters for customers.

Time to look elsewhere. Show details

Aussie_John
Aussie_JohnNew South Wales2 posts
Value for money.
Value for money.2 posts

All sorted

Hi, I had the most wonderful, helpful lady Deborah assist me in finally deciding which policy was suitable for me.
I hadn't been able to afford Private Hospital Health Insurance for years.
I can now relax and hopefully continue to stay away from hospital and never use this policy. Very thankful. Show details ·  1
Yan
Yan

Happy with service

Pretty good experience. Even though I am a new customer to this product, Emilio, the business development officer was very helpful, answering my questions and guide me through the joining process. Show details ·  1