Listing monitored by Queensland Country Health Fund

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (33)
    • 1-2 weeks (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (33) · No (1)
Mervyn Newnham
Mervyn NewnhamNorth Queensland, QLD

Competitive Cover And Great Staff

First class and friendly service, claims processed quickly and easily. Very competitive pricing and superior benefits to other funds i have looked at. I have been a member since 2010.

great health cover

policy is very competitive in both price and cover provided. Staff assistance is professional and friendly. Queensland Country Health Fund is the best health fund cover I have ever had

Simply the best

The best Health Society I have experienced in the processing of claims in a fast and timely matter and this is why I have remained a member since June 1980.

Find out how Queensland Country Health Fund compares to other Health Insurance

Great service at competitive rates

Claims are promptly processed, staff are knowledgeable and helpful, and the online platform along with the mobile app which I have just used for the first time are clear and user-friendly.

Consistent service, smooth procedures

As a long term member my exposure to Queensland Country Health has covered a range of situations. Service has been consistently efficient and trouble free, including changing our address as well as supporting hospital procedure payments. Phone calls have always encountered pleasant and knowledgeable people responding; this contrasts with so many organisations that avoid personal contact nowadays. Rates are very attractive too.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

Australian Government Rebates & Incentives for Private Health Insurance

Nathan S.7 Feb 2020
australian-government-rebates-incentives-for-private-health-insurance
Susanne Lee
Susanne LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the App

The app is so easy to use for claims and my claims are always promptly paid. The staff are extremely courteous and always very knowledgeable and very helpful helpful especially in relation to refunds.

Claim Made Yes
Laura
LauraCentral Queensland, QLD

Best Health Fund in Australia by FAR

Not only are QCHF the cheapest on the market for me; their service is outstanding. It's just like you're speaking to a family member in a family business. I use my insurance cover a lot and there is never any issue with coverage in any hospital I've ever been in since I joined 5 years ago. Couldn't be happier!

Claim Made Yes
Leanne Y.
Leanne Y.Far North Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service, friendly, helpful & knowledgeable

My experience was fantastic, the ladies I spoke with were very helpful & there time for me was great , so nice to speak with people that take the time to explain what I needed and also smile and laugh !!

Mike
MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

High quality service at a competitive price.

I have been a member of QCHF (and its predecessor) for over 40 years. The regular documentation keeps me abreast of my cover, the premium is competitive for the level of cover offered and the staff are always friendly and helpful while ensuring a speedy turn-around on claims.

Wrex
WrexTownsville

Great health fund

Details of my cover are easy to access and staff are always knowledgeable and helpful. Rebates make this policy good value and claim process is easy. I have been a member for over 20 years

Necessity of life

I have always had very helpful assistance when I needed it, either as a walkin or online. I'm finding online more useful than ever as I have moved and no longer live near an QCH Office.

Marisa60
Marisa60South East Queensland, QLD

A great Health Fund!

Having lived in Canada for many years, it was very hard to adjust to a very different Health System on my return. I fretted at the cost of medical care. A friend suggested that I take a look at Queensland Country Health, and I was sold. A great company, with courteous people and great value for the money. I would recommend Queensland Country Health to anyone that is looking for a Health Fund.

Best policy I have had.

Policy is very good price compared to others.
All claims resolved in a very timely manner.
Been with this policy for about three years and saved $106.00 a month then Medibank and better coverage.

JEM
JEM

Excellent health insurance

Very easy to lodge a claim. And when you call the wait time is minimal. Professional staff to deal with. Good value for money as compared to my previous fund. I joined this fund after asking my podiatry clinic which fund offered the best benefit and never looked back

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Personalised service hasn’t disappeared

Policy is excellent value for money. No one came near them in price, the closest was around $2000 per annum more in premiums. Telephone staff are extremely helpful and obliging. Thoroughly recommend that you give QCU Health a call or just jump online. It’s easy as !

Read more reviews - page 2