Queensland Country Health Fund

Queensland Country Health Fund

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (24)
    • 1-2 weeks (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (24) · No (0)
Ken

Ken

Great Health Fund service, clearly explained

The service representative clearly explained payment options available to me, which ultimately saved me over $250 for the same level of benefits. She was polite, yet to the point, and we sorted everything out in the one phone call.

Caroline Campbell

Caroline CampbellDarling Downs, QLD

GREAT HEALTH FUND

Joined the health fund when i worked for MIM in the 70's but had to get another health fund when left MIM employment but then rejoined when it was opened to ex employees.
Have had nothing but good service from them and the staff are very obliging and helpful.
When claiming there has been on long delays or having to chase them up.

Jessica x.

Jessica x.

Best for the past ten years

I found QCHF from Canstar a few years ago, the best so far! The staff in the call centre are super friendly and helpful. They don't try to sell you the most expensive cover but understand your needs and make recommendations. You can also pay your premium upfront before the increase every year!
I have referred all my family members to QCHF! Please keep the great work!

Mick

MickNorth Queensland, QLD

QCHF Is excellent and good value for money

Staff is always friendly, never have to wait more than a few minutes on the phone for query’s, great fund and great value for money,highly recommend QCHF to anyone especially if you’re on a budget

Bren T

Bren TNorth Queensland, QLD

You can't do better

I have compared QCHF to many other health funds and they come out on top in all areas. Cheaper premiums, better benefit payments and no "preferred" list of medical practitioners. Claims are easy to do either online, through the APP or in person. When you need to call the office the telephone is answered quickly and efficiently and by a human being, not an automated service. I switched to QCHF 2 years ago and have never been happier with my health fund.

Claim DateJanuary 2021
Peter

PeterMid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic product backed by fantastic staff

I've been with QCHF for ages and have always found it really god value. Recently I was talking to one of their staff about and old claim and changes to my product. Ashleigh was fantastic and really helped us to figure out the best way to go, provided all of the information and some excellent advice. I couldn't be happier

Claim DateNovember 2020
Marcia

MarciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I should have switched to QCH Fund years ago!

The health cover policy for my family is appropriate for our life stage. I believe it is extremely good value especially in terms of comparison to other private health funds both in dollar value and benefit coverage.

Under 30Yes

Better value for money and services that suit us more!

Our case manager Ash from QCHF Cairns made everything really easy for us to set up and shift from our previous supplier and we got better service, services and value for money.

Plan CoverageHospital Only
Eric Pickersgill

Eric PickersgillNorth West, QLD

Minimum of fuss. Staff were excellent.

Transferred from another private health fund to this one in March 2020. Transition was made easy and benefits and options that suited my requirements were well stated and clear. This was the first claim with this health fund and claimed was resolved immediately.

Claim DateOctober 2020

Ruth

RuthSydney, NSW

New Member

Transferred from another fund for better value in March 2020. Online application process was easy and Customer Service Team member was helpful and friendly. My extras claims were processed quickly. Am very happy with the service so far.

Annette

AnnetteFar North Queensland, QLD

Best Health Fund we have used!

Our policy is excellent. I value the support provided by Queensland Country Health Fund.
We have been using our policy quite a bit lately to catch up on needed Extras. Dental, Podiatry and Optical. It has been much appreciated!

Snoopy

Snoopy

Happy new customer

My previous insurer was good value but I found Queensland Country Health offered more extra cover for the same price, I have only had some small extra claims so far as I have only been with QCHF for under a year. I am thrilled with the customer service after making a few calls for information, no waiting time and staff are very knowledgeable.

Jomah

JomahNorth Queensland, QLD

Straight forward health care offering good value

After 20 plus years with another company, the change to Queensland Country Health was easy and cost effective. Offering better policy rate and better cover.
Claims made on line are seamless and I’ve recommended QCH to family. We only been with QCH since March 2020

Claim ApprovedYes

Assistance in deciding to make a change

Dignified courteous careful listening to MY needs ,was my initial introduction.
Advice given was helpful and relevant.
I received a friendly phone call from QCHF shortly after joining, to ensure I was comfortable with decision madeqw
I am never made to feel my query is 'silly'.
I have not made a claim as yet. However others I know who are members of QCHF are so happy with assistance from QCHF
it was their encouragement that gave me courage to make initial phone call to QCHF. Thus far I am happy I have made the move

Bellbird

BellbirdSouth East Queensland, QLD

So pleased to be with Qld Country Health Fund

When compared to other funds, I found Qld Country Health Fund to offer absolutely great value for money with great coverage. The staff are just so friendly and go out of their way to assist with questions etc. Nothing is too much trouble. So happy I made the change

Plan CoverageHospital Only

Find out how Queensland Country Health Fund compares to other Health Insurance

Every person I have been dealing with, has made my transition very easy and positive.

I am a very new member, and have not had to lodge claims. I am positive the plan will be good for my future. Your employees have been very helpful and courteous with the transition from my previous fund.

Dariannah G.

Dariannah G.Central Queensland, QLD

Awesome cover

Awesome policy for single adult looking for full coverage. Great customer service when looking for a good policy. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for coverage for looking after your physical health

Under 30Yes
Claim DateOctober 2020
Robert M.

Robert M.

Great Product at the right time

Being a retiree, every cent counts, value for money is what we look for. Pre-price rise, there wasn't a major difference but as October came around, the difference showed. The returns offered by Queensland Country Health matched or bettered my previous private health insurer. Happy to recommend Queensland Country Health to anyone looking for value in their health insurance

happy customer

happy customerNorth Queensland, QLD

Happy customer

We have only been with this health fund for a short period however in that time we have been impressed with the service we have already received. Staff have followed up to ensure we received our cards and to enquire if they could assist with anything.
We have made one claim, it was paid the next day. Very happy.

Diana Kitchen

Diana KitchenFar North Queensland, QLD

Better value and helpful

The cover was chosen to meet my specific needs with kids over the next 5yrs and options discussed for what I could after this time. Also on average all the rebates are higher than my previous fund.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks