Health Insurance Guide for 2020

The decision to take up private health insurance can be a very involved process, and the factors that go into your decision will be unique to you. Your first dip into the policy selection process can be pretty overwhelming, so this guide will help lay everything out for you as plainly as possible to get you on your way.

Read now

Great Health Fund And Great Service And Affordable Pricing!

My wife and I and are two autistic sons have been with QCHF for many years and we have never had any problems period. I had eye surgery and replacement lenses a few years ago and recently had a triple bypass operation which was very successful. My wife and I and two sons are all on a pension so we don't require EXTRA's etc. I would highly recommend QCHF and generally tell all my friends to check them out. Kind regards, Dennis,Mary & Sons -Gold Coast

Plan CoverageHospital Only

Claim MadeNo
lotus7

lotus7Sydney, NSW

Simply the best.

I have been a member of this fund for the top hospital, top extras cover no deductible since April 1990. Originally my family was in Townsville,then Brisbane and now Sydney. During that time major surgeries included cancer surgery, 2 hip replacements and 2 knee replacements in NSW Private Hospitals plus the in patient rehabilitation required each time.
I have never had a dispute with them and was completely satisfied with the benefits paid. They are approachable , quick to respond and extremely helpful Their coverage and benefits are superior to the other offerings in the market that I have been offered. The premium is quite expensive but in my estimation buys value for money.
On the basis of my experience I recommend this fund.

Queensland CountryQueensland Country Health Fund

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We really appreciate your continued support.

Health Insurance

Find out how Queensland Country Health Fund compares to other Health Insurance

Kudos to Queensland Country Health Fund

Big thank you to Queensland Country Health Fund for suspending my Private Health Insurance until October 2020. Always looking after their customers! Highly recommend them. They go out of their way.

Claim DateFebruary 2020
Queensland CountryQueensland Country Health Fund

That is no problem at all Bron. Our aim is to always support our Members as best we can. Thanks for taking the time to write this review.

Jessica

JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good insurance and good value for money

We change from Bupa to them as they were way less expensive and offer kind of similar product. We change last months and already claim several item (PBS pharmacy and dentist) and they refund as expected in less than 1 business day. They are quite responsive to email and phone call. Nothing bad to say for the moment! Really happy we switch

Insurance claim madeYes