95% · 63525 · 4%

AtulSydney, NSW2 posts

Great Health Fund

Staff is efficient
Proper Product knowledge
Explained me well by Alice, I was in dilemma to upgrade she assisted me to make up a decision
I think Policy has good value sure
So far never an issues for claim Show details
Marianne
Marianne

A wonderful customer experience!

Ricky, the person who dealt with my enquiry , was very patient, efficient and helpful. He was able to answer my questions, compare rt health's and my previous fund's fee structure and assist in making alterations to my contributions. I have been with rt health for over fifty years! Yes, my policy is good value. Show details ·  1
PadmadiA
PadmadiASydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Excellent customer service

Ricky excellent customer service, very friendly & patient answer my query happy with his customer service Show details ·  1
Brighid Barr
Brighid BarrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly and efficient

Friendly and efficient. Ricky gave clear information. He answered all my questions. Show details ·  1
Deb
Deb

Positive experience

Ricky was very knowledgeable and ensured I understood what I was purchasing. Thanks for being so helpful Ricky! Show details ·  1
Rob P.
Rob P.Sydney, NSW

changing payment details

quick and easy to change my payment detail;s for my direct debit Show details ·  1
John S.
John S.South East Queensland, QLD

peace of mind

i have been with rt health for around 26 years and one of the great things is being able to talk witha person on the phone about my policy, yesterday was just another great experience where i was helped in a timely fashion by very helpful staff Show details ·  1
Phung Tran
Phung TranGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Appropriate to my need

Helped me to choose best hospital cover suitable to my need Show details ·  1
Jay
Jay

Recommend RT Health

Kiara was great, informative, knowledgeable and patient with me as there was so much information l needed to understand to make the right decision for me and my circumstances. Show details ·  1
Eileen
EileenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy!

Ricky was really very helpful and was well informed about the products I enquired about. I was able to make a decision and he actioned it quickly so I wasn’t kept waiting. Show details ·  1
Dentemax A.
Dentemax A.

Great customer service

“I was completely impressed with Kiara's professionalism and her amazing customer service.
Thank you Kiara. Show details ·  1
Ash
AshDarling Downs, QLD

Ricky at RT Health

Great service, prompt and informative. Always called when he said he was going to Show details ·  1
Lisa Hunt
Lisa Hunt

Product Details - Benefits and Costs

I rang to enquire about product differences and related costs and benefits. I found Alice to be especially helpful with her explanations and product knowledge and empathetic approach. Alice was able to answer all my questions. Alice is a gem. Show details ·  1
Pat Aitchison
Pat AitchisonMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Informative answers to my query

Rang RT health after my private hospital informed me that I was unfinancial. Maryone quickly explained to me how this was the case, as my direct debit for that month was to occur after my admission date. This quickly elevated my concerns as my direct debits have never failed to go through. Maryone then took the time to check the item numbers for my procedure, my private hospital for coverage and explained to me about the gap.
Maryone was polite, informative and of a cheerful nature. Would I recommend RT Health. In an instant, as every dealing I have had over the years has been great. Thank you Maryone and RT Health. Show details ·  1
Leisa
LeisaIllawarra, NSW

Thank you for support long term members

I was very appreciative of the support provided by Ricky (Member Growth & Retention Consultant). He provided timely, accurate and considered support and was particularly helpful with respectful and attentive to elderly parents (long term members) of their needs. Show details ·  1

Richard Poole
Richard Poole

Do you list specialists who don't charge out of pocket fees ?

RT Health   DM

need feedback on RT Health

Marg
Marg

RT Health   DM

Just confirming that all our staff are Australia-based, rt health is Australian owned and operated, and you will always speak with a team member in Australia when you call us.

About RT Health

RT Health is a health insurance provider that supports rail, transport, and energy workers. It’s been operating since 1889, and is a mutual not-for-profit, existing for its members, not its shareholders.

The insurer offers different levels of hospital cover and extras cover, so you can choose the kind of support that suits you. They also offer cover to adult dependents - whether they’re students or working - until they turn 31.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers praised RT Health’s customer service, which they said was helpful and professional, with customer service representatives being knowledgeable and patient with answering any questions reviewers had to ensure they were getting the right cover for them.
  • Reviewers also said that the process of selecting and signing up to cover was seamless, and that they were helped through the process.
  • According to reviews, the policies represent good value for money.
CategoryHealth Insurance