rt health
See the Best Health Insurance in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by RT Health

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (15)
    • 1-2 weeks (2)
    • 1-2 months (1)
    • 3+ months (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (18) · No (1)
Richard
RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service & Product Knowledge

Rose listened to my query and advised me with knowledge and confidence.
I asked some probing questions and Rose undertook to check before advising me.
Great service from Rose and I am happy with my level of cover and the service provided by rtHealth.

Assisting with a claim

Karen was very helpful in sorting out my claim as it was missed for one reason or another.
Karen understood my problem and was very helpful in quickly resolving the issue.
I would highly recommend RT Health.

Claim Made Yes
Suzi J
Suzi JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

VERY THOROUGH, CLEAR, ENGAGING AND HELPFUL.

Robbie was very thorough and engaging. Nothing was too much trouble and he went through each detail with patience and clear knowledge. Robbie helped me change my cover with ease .... I would highly recommend Robbie as a contact person when dealing in these matters. Thank you Robbie. Your service was exceptional.

Thomas O.
Thomas O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Knowledgeable and efficient

Robbie was fantastic at explaining the details of the different policies and my ability to save money when switch from Transport Health to
RT Health. Was patient and understanding with my questions.

Brodie
BrodiePerth, WA

I have been with RTHealth for over ten years. Always easy to deal with and helpful. Rose was excellent today in helping me change my cover to better suit my situation.

rt healthRT HealthSend a private message

So lovely to hear from Brodie, so pleased Rose was able to assist you. 10 years - wow! Thank you for your loyalty to rt health. Take care and be well.

tjt22ui
tjt22uiSydney, NSW

Great customer service and price!

Really happy with the customer service from Robbie! His service was quick, spoke clearly and was very helpful. Robbie was able to beat all quotes available from competitors. Great service

rt healthRT HealthSend a private message

What a lovely review tjt22ui. Thank you for taking the time to leave this for Robbie. We are thrilled you have joined us. Welcome to the rt family.

Manuel L.
Manuel L.Sydney, NSW

The Perfect Health Cover

Yes, the policy is of good value, as compared to others.
Robbie Dean, is an expert with his knowledge and advice and top of that, he was extremely patient,polite and clarified all my questions.
He is an asset to RT Health.

rt healthRT HealthSend a private message

Thank you Manuel for your fantastic review for Robbie. We agree that Robbie is a huge asset to our team. So pleased he was able to assist you. Welcome to the rt family.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Nathan S.7 Feb 2020
australian-government-rebates-incentives-for-private-health-insurance
Jane
JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

A breath of fresh air to receive prompt follow up and advice

Robbie was very competent and addressed all my queries regarding options with the establishment of our health insurance. It was so great to revive such professional service and not have to sit on a recoded message or call back repeatedly!!

rt healthRT HealthSend a private message

What a lovely review Jane. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this for Robbie. We pride ourselves on old fashioned customer service and being here for our members. Welcome to the rt family.

julieanne
julieanneSydney, NSW

Great service Zac was a great help to all my needs today.Thanks

52 years we have had insurance and looking forward for rt health to be able to assist us in all our claims with great results and easy help.Happy with our policy.

rt healthRT HealthSend a private message

Thank you Julianne for your lovely review you left for Zac. So glad he made it easy for you and thank you for being with rt health. Take care and be well.

Annette
Annette

Fantastic customer service and great product features

I can highly recommend RT Health for exceptional customer service and a great product range. I've been a happy customer for 5 years. Thanks Robbie for your expert advice and help today!

rt healthRT HealthSend a private message

Thank you Annette for leaving this lovely review for Robbie, so pleased he was able to assist you. Thank you also for your loyalty to our fund. Take care and be well.

Edward
EdwardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Satisfied yet again

The RT Health staff member I dealt with today (Karen Kelly) was fantastic. She sorted everything out for me, and did so in a most professional and helpful manner, and with an excellent Demeanour.

I have happily been with RT Health for years. The policy is good value, with all claims being settled promptly. I am very happy with RT Health.

Than you

rt healthRT HealthSend a private message

What a gorgeous review Edward. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this for Karen. So pleased you had a fabulous experience. Thank you for your loyalty. Take care and be well.

Ella
EllaSydney, NSW

Robbie was excellent. Good value insurance and very easy to set up. Amazing customer service, answered all questions and was very helpful, patient and explained things well. Definitely would recommend.

rt healthRT HealthSend a private message

Thank you Ella for leaving a lovely review for Robbie. So pleased you loved his service, he's a superstar. Welcome to the rt family.

Find out how rt health compares to other Health Insurance

Robbie provided excellent customer service

It was easy to join and my consultant, Robbie, provided excellent advice and customer service. He really listened to my needs. I have yet to lodge a claim, but I’m not daunted by it as I have been with other health insurers

rt healthRT HealthSend a private message

What a gorgeous review Nat. Thank you for taking the time to leave this for Robbie and welcome to the rt family. So pleased you have joined us. Take care and be well.

Really great customer service

Robbie was informative and friendly. He helped me find a plan that was useful, cost effective and fitting for my circumstances. Really positive experience with using this service, thank you

rt healthRT HealthSend a private message

Welcome to the rt family Daisy. So pleased Robbie was able to assist you to find the right policy for your needs. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. Take care and be well.

Rob S
Rob SSydney, NSW

The guy knows his stuff.

I enjoyed my experience with the complete process. The gentleman who took my call was able to advise me on the most suitable product for my needs.
I am happy with the level of service and information I received and will be content with recommending RT Health to my family and friends.
The gentleman I spoke with was very knowledgeable and explained what the steps were as we proceeded.
Thank you for the welcome back.

rt healthRT HealthSend a private message

Thank you for sharing this lovely review Rob. So pleased Robbie was able to assist you and find the right product for your needs. Welcome to the rt family. Take care and be well.