Amazing

4 bedroom home. Move was a hour difference. The move started on time and was completed well before expected timing. Exceptional service and quick

Office LocationQLD, Emerald
Hello Kelly, Great to hear your move was completed in a timely manner! We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords

Brisbane to Emerald: Very attentive and helpful.

I moved a small amount of furniture out to a remote shift house. The Allied Pickfords (AP) website described exactly what I should expect and how my goods were to be packed and handled. This information gave me the confidence to select them as other companies were not so explicit.
I needed to consider different strategies to help keep the cost down. AP were very flexible, accommodating and this helped me achieve the lowest quote. The communication was excellent: I received quick responses that actually addressed the content of my emails. I was very happy with this level of service.
The quality of the service from the Emerald team was just as good and the collection went very smoothly. The nice lady there even helped me lift a couple of awkward items.
I'm very happy with the protection given to the items AP moved for me. I was very happy with level of service and I would have no hesitation in recommending them.

Office LocationQLD, Emerald
Hello Idontlikeregistering, Great to hear that your move went smoothly as planned and the outstanding service provided by our Emerald team. We wish you the best in your new home in Emerald. Regards Allied Pickfords

Professional and flexible Service

A major move, with many pre-packed boxes. They were able to be flexible on the uplift and the drop off, due to my personal time constraints

Office LocationQLD, Emerald
Hello David, thank you for your feedback, good to hear that the large move was a success. Best of luck to you and the family in your new home. Regards, Allied Pickfords

At long last - only one house!

I moved the contents and some furniture from Longreach, Qld 4730 to Kobble Creek, Qld 4520, some 1300 km. So now for the first time since about 1983 I have all my 'stuff' in one place.
The truck arrived on time and the loading went well and in a very respectable time. The delivery went the same way.

Office LocationQLD, Emerald
Hello Roxys Mum, Great to hear that your big distance move with Allied Pickfords was a success. We wish you and the family the best in your new home in Kobble Creek. Regards Allied Pickfords.

A straightforward, painless move

3 bedroom house, I moved a relatively short distance, i.e. 70km (to the neighbouring township).
Everything went according to plan.

Office LocationQLD, Emerald
Hello Cass. We are happy that your move went to plan with Allied Pickfords. We wish you and the family the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords.