4Alula Gold

Juliana
JulianaSydney, NSW2 posts
  Newborn Stage 1

Caused constipation

I started using Alula Gold as was the formula they gave in the hospital. First few months I didn’t notice anything as it was given just as top up for my breast milk. Once my supply decreased, I started to give my baby bigger amounts and he started to be constantly constipated. I thought would be due to giving formula in general, but as soon as I changed brand the constipation went away. Show details
Daisy
Daisy Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Toddler Stage 3

Love it. so easy to make

This formula is so much loved by my baby. It is very easy to make. great dissolvability in the bottle. Show details ·  1
Basil
BasilPerth, WA4 posts
  Fair Incentive Ambassador Review Gold

Baby loves it!

I was gifted stage 3 formula to review however my baby is a little under 12 months so I purchased stage 2 to try. I was keen to find a formula my baby would love as I am sure to return to work soon and won't be able to pump. Having not had a bottle often I thought we may have to try formula a few times before my baby accepted it but baby to it right away! Not only that she guzzles it! I have not noticed any changes to her gut processing, seems this alula s26 formula suits her! Show details
Rachel Ryan
Rachel Ryan2 posts
  Fair Incentive Ambassador Review Toddler Stage 3

Amazing product! My toddler absolutely loves it I’ve had to go buy some more

She looks forward to it every day! It’s super easy to make and convenient Show details ·  1
rhi
rhiQueensland4 posts

Excellent formula!

No reactions or side effects from this formula. My baby took to it quite well after being breast fed for a year. There was no push back at all from him. Even though other formulas he refused to take. Show details ·  2
Ebony B.
Ebony B.7 posts

Excellent for my toddler

Easy to prepare, no lumps or overly complicated I could prepare this single handed while I juggled my newborn. It dissolves well, without even the need to vigorously shake the bottle, it was dissolved even before putting the lid on. I love that it provided for the gap in nutrition in my fussy toddlers diet, so I know she is getting all she needs for growing. Love the versatility of this product also, that I could use it in cooking and as a milk substitute for my toddler, what a fantastic idea! The best part, my toddler loved it too! Show details ·  1
DanDan2099
DanDan2099Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

My fussy kids loved it

If you have fussy kids like I do then I suggest giving this a go. I have 2 year old twins and they both enjoyed this milk drink, even asking for more. It’s 4 scoops to 200ml of water, mixes easily leaving no lumps while being full of vitamins and minerals. I feel good knowing they’re getting what they need on those days when they decide vegetables are to be avoided. Great product! Show details ·  1
Kirsty
Kirsty2 posts
  Ambassador Review Toddler Stage 3

Perfect my child loves it

My child love this formula never had any problems with it. Easy to make love it Show details ·  1
Alex P.
Alex P.South East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Fantastic product!

The toddler formula is a great follow on. My baby girl absolutely loves it and will drink the whole bottle. We wound with other fornuals she would only drink 2/3rd at most. Very easy to prepare which is helpful for those late night feeds Show reply
Kelly S
Kelly S3 posts
  Ambassador Review Toddler Stage 3

Would be great, if my daughter liked it

The product was easy to prepare, but giving it to my daughter she tasted it then pulled a funny face and gave it back to me unfortunately Show details
Veronica H
Veronica HNorth Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Ambassador Review Toddler Stage 3

Great product little one loved it

Littlest man loved the taste, had no issues at all with the product. Super easy to prepare. Would recommend for the days when they are fussy and don't want to eat lots (like teething) Show details ·  1
Dareen
DareenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Best choice

I tried two different companies before s-26 for my baby, she feel more happy no issue in stomach any more. And not smelly like others milk!! Show details ·  1
Skye P.
Skye P.2 posts

Good consistency

It was easy mixability and son seemed to like it. The only down side was a little bit of constipation but nothing terrible. Show details ·  1
Daisy
Daisy3 posts

Good Product

It's easy to prepare and my toddler has enjoyed it. Show reply
Amie
AmieSydney, NSW14 posts

Good product

This is a good product. My toddler had it in her smoothies and she enjoyed them. Show details ·  1