Bubs Goat Infant Formula

Bubs Goat Infant Formula

1, 2, 3

• Breastfed Child Yes (6) · No (15)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (21) · No (0)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (6) · No (16)
Victoria B.

Victoria B.Perth, WA

An excellent unexpected choice!

We bought this formula when there was a clearance of this product for a very good price to try. Surprisingly, we got very satisfied with it. It's easy on my baby's stomach who has acid reflux and doesn't have any goat flavor as the other ones. Probably, because it's made of A2 goat milk.

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths for A$21.00.

Gentle Formula

Changed my little one onto Bubs and am so glad I did! No more spit up or vomiting.

I’m also glad to be supporting an Australian product, made with Australian Milk and Australian Owned.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for A$38.00.

neostarsx

neostarsxSydney, NSW

Good stuff

Gave my little baby this formula to try for the first time.
My baby loves it, good premium formula.
Australian made and very good company.
Will be buying more of it.
Stock at Woolies / Coles and Chemist Warehouse.

Purchased in July 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$37.49.

SFS

SFSVictoria

Baby loves it. A bit expensive but better quality.

My baby loves Bubs formula.
He hasn't had any side effects but does spew some milk after every feed which he did not use do with Nan 1 comfort.
Noticing better health and calmer baby.
Very easy to prepare.
Only recommendation would be to add a bit of space for the scoop on top or somewhere in the tin just as NAN tins have. Will make it a lot easier not having to search for the spoon.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for A$35.00.

Absolutely love it!

This formula is the best! My daughter is not constipated. She no longer spews. Her tummy is settled and fulled. So happy I found this brand. Absolute life saver! Highly recommended to any mother whose baby has a low tolerance with any other formula. Wish I found this much earlier.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$39.99.

So P.

So P.

Good formula but some minor issue

We got this for 11 months baby who started to refuse aptamil gold. Looks like baby like this formula’s taste better.
However the formula didn’t included a scoop (we poured over entire product&still didn’t find). When we ask Bubs they ensured there shouldn’t be any issue with formula’s quality and offered to provide the scoop by post. Didn’t want to hassle with them anymore, so we just got exchange from Woolies.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths.

lee

leeDarling Downs, QLD

It was good up until they changed the recipe

This formula was really good for my son who was sensitive to a lot of commercial formulas(cows milk and soy milk), but once the changed the recipe he started to break out in his skin like he did with other brands, so we've had to change. It was disappointing because I really liked this brand up until then.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$31.00.

babycomesfirst

babycomesfirstSydney, NSW

Bubs goat milk formula 5 stars

My sons have both been enjoying the BUBS goat milk formula. My eldest son still drinking Bubs goat formula 3 and my newborn baby is on formula 1. Both my sons couldn't tolerate anything else, no S26. not A2 or any of the other milk formulas that's because the cows milk was too heavy for their delicate stomachs to tolerate. With BUBS, no more crying from stomach pain, he's sleeping more and is generally more happier. I give this formula 5 Stars it truly is the Gold Standard when it comes to giving your baby the best.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$28.00.

Jason

JasonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for us . . .

We tried the a2 platinum formula however it really upset his stomach. We didn't really know what to try next however I remember hearing good things about Bubs, it was a lifesaver, he absolutely loves it and its very gently on his stomach, he is meeting all his growth milestones, sleeps all night and a very happy and engaging 6-month-old. Just started the phase 2 mix and its been just the same. If you like this also try their soft pouches of organic food.

Lastly, very impressed that during this current environment with Covid-19 and reduced access to baby food, they sell it directly from their website with free postage & no limit on how much you can buy, one less thing to worry about.

Jase & Lydia

Purchased for A$35.00.

Ashlee F.

Ashlee F.Central Queensland, QLD

Amazing!

Tried honestly 8 formulas.. baby was different on all of them either unsettled, bad reflux or constipation, as soon as we put her on this formula it all changed.. slept longer, more settled, still spews a bit (but put that down to being normal and not burping her enough and her drinking to fast) and going toilet regularly. Highly recommended!

Purchased in March 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$35.00.

Alee

AleeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant until they changed the formula containing A2 protein

My new born had the worst wind and stomach problems with bellamys. So I decided to change to bubs goats milk and what fantastic result UNTIL 3 months of using it they changed the formula and my little man became constipate.
It doesn’t matter how much water I give him there has still been no change!!
I’m going to have to change formula again!

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$32.00.

ExNABie

ExNABieMelbourne

Still in search of Bellamy's replacement!

I was hesitant to buy Bellamys for 1 month old baby as it's been sold to an overseas firm. We tried that 3 yrs ago for my first one and worked fine. As bubs organic is made local we decided to give a try and gave 60mls only to 4 week old just once a day and the rest was breast milk . The baby was constipated for 3 days(obviously in discomfort)and poo was slightly thick consistency when he opened his bowels. The ingredients says canola and coconut oil blend which is not present in Bellamy's . Not sure it may work for your bub unfortunately not mine.

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Jasmine

JasmineHunter Region, NSW

Formula was great until the “new and improved” formula

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for A$35.00.

Marli

MarliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wouldn’t recommend

The last 2 weeks has been difficult to get our usual formula so I’ve been using Bubs Organic Step 1. Little one has been horribly Constipated on and off whiilst using this formula.

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for A$35.00.

cheryl

cheryl

Amazing

My baby was breast feed for 6 weeks and then i switched to formula and he became so constipated. I tried Nan Comfort, Nan Supreme and finally Novalac Constipation. The novolac formula was working but my baby's stools were still hard but soft. My gut instinct was still saying this is not for him. Then i was recommended to try goats milk formula. Well finally, after just two days my baby did his first poo and it was perfect how its meant to look. He was happy and now is never constipated and thriving. I buy this from chemist warehouse as its the cheapest there. Woolworths and coles have just started stocking it.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$32.95.

Wonderful

My baby was unsettled on s26 so I changed her to Bubs goat milk and she become a lot more happier and wasnt crying and is putting weight on. No

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$32.99.

Caused Unease / SicknessNo

Amazing formula - great for reflux/colic infants.

My baby is now 6 months old and before trying bubs formula we tried 4 other brands as he HAD severe reflux.
Bubs formula honestly saved my life but more importantly I now have a happy baby.
Your new and improved formula is incredible. (PLEASE DONT CHANGE IT)
My little one is so settled, theres no more screaming after each feed, we have no problem in the nappy department, he stays full, but most importantly the reflux and throwing up all his milk has completely stopped. I can now lay him on the floor with ease.
Starting stage 2 next week and I cant wait.
Thank you so much Bubs.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for A$35.00.

Del_Mac

Del_MacGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incredible product & customer service

My baby had severe colic and has sensitivities to cows milk protein as well as eczema. This product helped her tummy issues and made a big difference to her eczema. The customer service team were very helpful in sending a transition plan to help my daughter move onto their improved A2 formula and answered all my questions. I tried several other formulas before this one and none quite agreed with her- I’d highly recommend, especially for sensitive babies.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for A$31.91.

Ms vee

Ms veeVictoria

Very happy! Good for Colic baby

I’ve been buying this formula for months now. It smells and tastes sweet. My baby seems to like it and never has had any issues like cows formula. It comes in 3 different stages and usually has lots of stock since the Chinese buyers are not interested.

Purchased in February 2018 for A$35.00.

Vi Nguyen

Vi NguyenSydney, NSW

Good milk

In my country, Goat milk is much more expensive than cow milk so I tried to buy 1 for my daunghter. She loves it really much. And everything is ok for her. No problems with constapitation
Thanks Bub

Purchased in January 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$33.00.