Bubs Goat Infant Formula

Bubs Goat Infant Formula

1, 2 and 3

See the Best Baby Formulas in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

cheryl

cheryl

Amazing

My baby was breast feed for 6 weeks and then i switched to formula and he became so constipated. I tried Nan Comfort, Nan Supreme and finally Novalac Constipation. The novolac formula was working but my baby's stools were still hard but soft. My gut instinct was still saying this is not for him. Then i was recommended to try goats milk formula. Well finally, after just two days my baby did his first poo and it was perfect how its meant to look. He was happy and now is never constipated and thriving. I buy this from chemist warehouse as its the cheapest there. Woolworths and coles have just started stocking it.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $32.95.

Wonderful

My baby was unsettled on s26 so I changed her to Bubs goat milk and she become a lot more happier and wasnt crying and is putting weight on. No

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $32.99.

Caused Unease / Sickness No

Amazing formula - great for reflux/colic infants.

My baby is now 6 months old and before trying bubs formula we tried 4 other brands as he HAD severe reflux.
Bubs formula honestly saved my life but more importantly I now have a happy baby.
Your new and improved formula is incredible. (PLEASE DONT CHANGE IT)
My little one is so settled, theres no more screaming after each feed, we have no problem in the nappy department, he stays full, but most importantly the reflux and throwing up all his milk has completely stopped. I can now lay him on the floor with ease.
Starting stage 2 next week and I cant wait.
Thank you so much Bubs.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $35.00.

Del_Mac

Del_MacGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incredible product & customer service

My baby had severe colic and has sensitivities to cows milk protein as well as eczema. This product helped her tummy issues and made a big difference to her eczema. The customer service team were very helpful in sending a transition plan to help my daughter move onto their improved A2 formula and answered all my questions. I tried several other formulas before this one and none quite agreed with her- I’d highly recommend, especially for sensitive babies.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $31.91.

Ms vee

Ms veeVictoria

Very happy! Good for Colic baby

I’ve been buying this formula for months now. It smells and tastes sweet. My baby seems to like it and never has had any issues like cows formula. It comes in 3 different stages and usually has lots of stock since the Chinese buyers are not interested.

Purchased in February 2018 for $35.00.

Vi Nguyen

Vi NguyenSydney, NSW

Good milk

In my country, Goat milk is much more expensive than cow milk so I tried to buy 1 for my daunghter. She loves it really much. And everything is ok for her. No problems with constapitation
Thanks Bub

Purchased in January 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $33.00.

campingwithcubs

campingwithcubsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great formula ~ daughter loved it

When my milk dried up unexpectantly at 11months we weren't really knowledgeable on formulas. We tried milk but she had a few issues so a friend suggested Bubs Goat Formula so it wasn't so heavy on her tummy. We were super happy, our daughter switched so easily and she enjoyed it.

Purchased in March 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $31.00.

Nan

NanHunter Region, NSW

Gentle on tummies and satisfying.

Having an allergy to dairy formulas I found Bubs Goat formula an excellent replacement. Easy to prepare, pleasant to drink and the rashes on my granddaughters face and her reflux are now non existent.

I wish we started her on this formula from the beginning. Goats milk is closest to mother breast milk and very nutritious.

My granddaughter has never been healthier and happier since using Bubs Goat. Being able to purchase it at the supermarket is also a great advantage.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles for $30.00.

Danielle B

Danielle BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great milk formula drink product for toddlers

Had some trouble getting my toddler off breast milk and gave this product a go. My daughter really enjoy's the taste and no tummy issues and a very good formula for growing toddlers with all the nutrition. No side effects or issues from drinking the formula. Very easy to prepare and you can mix the formula with fruits/vegetables to make delicious purees.

Leo Rocks

Leo RocksSydney, NSW

The only good baby formula for my daughter!

I really tried all the baby formulas on the market from NAN, A2, Blackmores and Bellamy but my daughter was not always happy and sometimes some issues. At the end I decided to switch to goat formula with Bubs and it has been one of the best ideas as my daughter never had any issue anymore.

I understand Bubs is not cheap around $35 but it is a very good investment and I would prefer to save on a coffee a day to provide a premium formula for my daughter.

Jessie C

Jessie CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best premium infant formula available for sale - 5 star!

After trying so many formulas this was a blessing

After having so many issues between 5 different formulas we tried bubs and have never looked back.

It is more exspensive but worth every cent with such a content bub.

We were told that bub had reflux or colic but Mumma instinct told me something else was going on. As soon as we tried bubs goat milk we had a happy baby. Mild reflux still but no pains or screams.

VVV

VVVSydney

I wish it had worked

Gave my bubs horrible constipation to the point where she bled and got a fissure from the straining. It seemed to upset her tummy and something didn’t match which is a shame as I’ve seen great reviews and love the Bubs brand and food pouches.
Certain babies react to certain things and this just didn’t match my bubs - might work for you though!

HollyH

HollyHBrisbane

Wish I'd found it earlier

I purchased this when I couldn't find my usual goats milk formula anywhere. Love it! It's gentle and super easy to prepare.
My 6month old has never been very interested in milk but she seems to really like this one. I wish I had found this earlier and even used it for my first child.

Ver

VerClayton

Good enough

I switched to this formula after my baby had colic. I must admit it does cause constipation sometimes, but I wanted to avoid cows milk. It had fish oil in it which is very good. People told me it smelt bad but it doesn’t! I will keep on buying it.

Jenny

JennySPRINGVALE

Love this stuff

My Little boy loves this formula , he smiles and giggles when he has it , my mum thinks goats milk can be better than cow's milk , he holds the milk down very well. Love it , great price , thanks Bubs you deserve some good words , you've helped me and my family alot.

Stidiford

StidifordAdelaide

Made the world of difference for our son

Excellent product

This formula was very easy to prepare and the baby loved it with no side effects, i have done a lot of research and it seems that this type of milk is better for babys stomach and is not to strong which i have heard a2m and bellamies seems to be.

Bec

Bec

Not a reliable formula

If you want a reliable formula don't choose this one! The company has changed the formula AGAIN for the second time in around 1.5 years. This has resulted in my sons poos going from a lovely mustard colour to thick green smelly and hard to push out and he is very unsettled. The company first changed the formula in 2016 when my first son was on it and the only reason we tried the formula again is because we were having trouble finding one that agreed with son #2. Do yourself and your baby's stomach a favour and just buy Karicare Goats Milk!

happymum2

happymum2Sydney, NSW

best formula for my baby

The formula is easy to make. It tastes nice. My baby digests it well no colic pain, no diarrhoea and no vomitting and Goats milk is very low lactose. Me and my family are lactose intolerant we can't drink A2 as it's too hard to digest.
I will stick with this as I'm very happy.

May 29th 2018 Update: Best Bubs Formula For My Newborn Baby

Bubs is the first formula I went to as my other 2 couldn't stomach any cows milk formula. This Bubs tastes great, my baby digests it well, no vomiting, no diarrhea, no colic. Easy to mix as well. I purchased this from Chemist Warehouse but have seen it's also selling at Woolworths too now so I'm very happy. I will stick with BUBS because it's the best I've found.