See the Best Blenders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Marg DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So good!

I bought this blender two years ago for $35 and couldn't have been happier with it. I worked it really hard, using it twice a day: with frozen berries and kale to make smoothies in the morning and a different smoothie at night. Then I worked it a bit too hard and tried to make it blend dough and rubber notches under the blades gave out - my fault. As it's guaranteed for three years I rang the number given on the warranty. 'No problem' was the answer and in 3 days had a new blade unit on my doorstep. That's service! And it's happily blending away again.

Purchased in June 2017 at ALDI for $35.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used: Daily
Used for: Dips & Condiments, Juices and Smoothies

Worse product ever

Used it a handful of times to find it's caused serious injuries to my hands and neck I.e burns used it like I do any other time room temperature food was lucky kids wasn't in my kitchen now faced with burns over my hands and will be pursuing this

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

No good

I bought one and the 2nd time I used it the washer under the blades broke...was only whipping up a banana smoothie! We took it back and got another one...oh my goodness...it sounds like a bearing has gone, catches and screams .. and a slight smell of something burning! Not happy at all with this Ambiano product.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Nez

Nez

Perfect better than the nutri bullet

Very satisfied can blend nuts,anything and everything best smoothies ever! So easy to assemble and rinse huge blades to cut through anything recommendd to family and friends and they all went out and purchased one

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Won't start

My blender looks like a magic bullet not like the blender in this picture. Mine will not start. I've tried everything. Anyone else have one like mine? I bought mine at Aldi's. Good price but much more cheaply made than the magic bullet.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Zeina Kaywah

Zeina Kaywah

Great blender

As a cafe owner we use blenders all the time I have bought various brands including NutriBullet and all have failed after a few months. The longest standing blender has been this Aldi so sturdy and very well made. Handles really well with both liquids and solids. Can not fault this product.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Died after a few months

I loved this machine I was using it twice a day for about 2 months doing crushed iced iced coffees and it just died.
Prior to that it was excellent there was no signs of stress or overheating just worked one day and didn't the next.
I will try and get a refund, I would buy again and hope it lasted longer.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

dip

dipMelbourne

Very good product

It’s very small and useful product very easy to use and easy to clean . It’s blade are sharp you can crush frozen fruit too.the price is also very cheap .

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Caught on fire!

Bought this blender thought it was great. 7 months after purchasing it caught on fire while in use!! Wasn't cheap either, could have bought a better one for the same price!

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Āryapāla Saville

Āryapāla SavilleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First and best

This is the first blender I've bought. I have drank smoothies all my life and this blender stands up with the rest. I like the way the jug is the vessel to drink from, this is a quick and simple appliance. I seems powerful enough but yet to test it on ice or something hard. Its a bit loud but doesn't detract from overall good machine.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Mooney

Mooneygeelong

Great For Smoothies

We got this on impulse at Aldi as it looks a lot like the Nutribullet. It turned out pretty well and we use it a lot. Mostly we do fruit smoothies and milkshakes, it handles them without a fuss. If you add harder veggies and fruit I find you have to chop them up quite a lot so that the blades can reach them otherwise they just swirl around without being processed. The jug becomes your drink bottle so I put it in the fridge to chill and drink when I'm realy. Its has a strong motor and overall a good little blender

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

cats_palace

cats_palaceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quite robust, easy to use appliance

I bought this as a Christmas (2017) present for my middle (12yo) daughter. This blender is simple and easy to use. For the most part it does a pretty good job. This is a great robust little unit, perfect for milk shakes and smoothies. It will happily blend things like hard veggies. The kids find the accessories easy to use too. Nice value for money unit. Comes with 12 month RTB warranty. Good value for money if you ask me.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

5 stars!

This blender is simple and easy to use and for the most oft does a good job. My only issue is that the lid sometimes comes loose and spills liquid whilst blending

Date PurchasedDec 2017

OZe

OZeCanberra 2600, ACT

This will not crush ice very well and food will be in big chunks

I purchased this product from Aldiust say has a lot of accesories but the performance was average. I wanted to use it as ninja blade but the fruit milk shakes is chunky at best!
But if you spend a bit of time it will eventually smooth a little.
The plastic cup is so soft that the bristles which switch on machine would be grinded to a point where it would not switch on the machine and you have to throw it away. It comes with 2 big cups and I threw first one in 4 months

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Linda N

Linda NAU

Robust little unit for the price

This is a great robust little unit, perfect for protein shakes and smoothies. It will happily grind things like oats as well. The cups last too which is more than I can say for the Highlander (Reject Shop) or Kogan similarly priced models.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Bec

Bec

Great value for money

Love this blender for the price! It comes with 4 cups, and a juice recipe guide which I use all the time. Makes a smoothy very quick and easily making breakfast a breeze!

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Min

MinAustralia

Rocket Blender: Great Product!

It is easy to use, but a little on the small size when making Smoothies and what have you. That is like one person at a time rather than 4! However, the containers are effortless to clean and so are the blades. The extra cups that come with it are an added bonus as well.

Will buy the same one again and was actually going to when I saw it on sale a few months ago.

You cannot beat $35.00.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Smaki

SmakiMelbourne

Excellent no need to go buy a Nutri Bullet.

Easy to use! Easy to Clean! Blends frozen fruit really well. I would highly recomend!
I didn’t want to spend a crazy amount on a Nutri Bullet. I use this every day and haven’t had an issue with it. It comes with a small smoothie cup and a large.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Hatego

HategoCanberra

Great for the price

We actually got this blender when it had a 50% off at Aldi. So it was a great purchase. We use it every day to make juices and also it is used some days to make salsas or pesto - it works great! We have used this blender everyday for almost a year and is still going strong.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Ariella

AriellaAdelaide

Love it

This blender is the perfect alternative to the brand name ones with a much lower price tag. It blends anything and everything and is a breeze to clean. I love using it every morning to take my breakfast smoothies especially love using it to blend my babies food n a matter of seconds

Date PurchasedJan 2016