5Optimum G2.6 Series

213 reviews · Statistics

98% · 2091 · 0%
Product is used
  • Daily (95)
  • Several times a week (45)
  • Weekly (16)
  • Monthly (3)
  • Rarely (1)

Optimum G2.6 Series213 reviews
Jonathan Couch
Jonathan Couch

Sensational product

Love making nut butters, seeds, smoothies and soups effortlessley with no need to even soak cashews etc before use

Great for juices and smoothies

Great work guys, brilliant product Show details ·  1

lugoharold
lugoharoldWAWheatbelt, WA4 posts
  Platinum

The machine is quite the Beast!

Every single time, this machine blends flawlessly. Quick, quiet, and creates a very smooth mixture. The jug & machine are very simple to clean. It really simplifies my life. I am extremely happy that I bought this. Show details ·  1
Susan Shiel
Susan Shiel

So far, so good

Have only used the smoothie setting so far, but it's very intuitive and provides a beautifully thick, smooth drink. Show reply
patricia
patriciaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

SO FAR I AM HAPPY WITH THIS BLENDER, ITS BETTER THAN MY OLD ONE

Thanks. Its shorter than my old nutri ninja but it fits enough in it. I have poor eye sight so I havent read the instructions yet but when I turn the blender on I have to wait for it to come on for a short time then I can use it. So far I have only tried the smoothie button and it mixes up my stews very well. I am yet to try the right setting for nut butter. But at this stage I am happy with my new blender. Show reply
Marcelo
MarceloVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Verified Platinum

Very efficient and attractive machine

The machine works flawlessly I could not be happier with it. Show details ·  1
Woody
WoodyVictoria5 posts
  Fair Incentive Platinum
Trudy C
Trudy CSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive Platinum

Love my Blender!

Super happy with my new blender. I have a smoothie every day and the frozen custard and ice cubes are completely blended. I particularly like the digital display panel and the pre programmed options. Show details ·  1
Johanna van Drunick
Johanna van DrunickVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC3 posts
  Verified Platinum

Previously had a vitamix for years and was happy until its motor burnt out. The optimum is a game changer. Faster smoother and quieter. Definitely purchase if you like smooth smoothies with not “bit” left over. Show details ·  1
Carl
CarlQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts
  Verified Platinum

This is a true workhorse of a blender

The blending capability on this blender is second to none. I've blended super thick smoothies as well as made soup from scratch in it, it's quite powerful to slice through the toughest of ingredients. The jug is large so I can make quite a few in one blend, and I can store them away in the fridge for the rest of the day.

All in all a great all round blender. Show details ·  3

Tash P.
Tash P.2 posts

Perfect! We love it

We absolutely love it. We upgraded from a Nutri ninja - worth the upgrade and price. Smoothies comes out silky smooth. Show details ·  1
Skye B.
Skye B.
  Platinum

Amazing blend and amazing service!

This blender gives the smoothest blend.
The customer service is amazing also. I had a problem with my blender and they were so helpful. Show details ·  1
Richo
RichoVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts

Awesome Blender

I bought the G2.6 about 2 years ago and the blender is awesome. It does a much better job in blending that a nutribullet. I makes soups easily, I make hot sauce that is smooth and my other half, she makes smoothies everyday. Just like a top end vitamix but a third of the price. Highly recommended! Show details ·  1
Nat
Nat3 posts

Excellent customer service

Bought this from froothie a few years ago. It is an excellent blender for our family of 4. The company itself has the best customer service!!! I highly recommend them and their products. Show details ·  1
Namita P.
Namita P.2 posts

Good machine

Does everything it is supposed to do without any hassles. Added bonus, it is Aussie brand. Show reply
Pat Saunders
Pat SaundersQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Optimum G2.6 .. Love

I'm very impressed with my blender. The power is amazing. We do not need to use full power for our use, and I love that you set the timer for whatever you required. I always start low and increase as needed. I previously had another brand .. but I love this one more. Show details ·  1