11Optimum G2.6 Series

New Optimum G2.6 Vortex 2.0L Jug works as one would expect. Show details ·  1
Geo R.
Geo R.Hobart, TAS2 posts

Very good product

Great product, efficient, powerful and easy to clean. Very happy with my purchase Show reply
Marika Silwedel
Marika SilwedelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC12 posts
  Fair Incentive Platinum

Excellent blender and customer service

We absolutely love our blender. We needed something with a stronger motor and cams across this model. We make a lot of smoothies with ice as well as cocktails. This blender does an amazing job!
It blends everything so smoothly

It's super easy to clean and as it's the slim model it's easy to store away in our apartment.

Froothie have an amazing messenger service on Facebook where you can ask for food and drink idea's to use. They gave us some great cocktail ideas.

I highly recommend this company. Their customer service is exceptional and they're very helpful as we did have some questions.

Looking forward to making many more yummy smoothies and cocktails with this fabulous blender. Show details ·  1

tarniart
tarniartHunter Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified Platinum

Best blender ever! So many functions!!

I have been using this blender for the last couple of years, and I have found it to be the best blender ever! I use it nearly every day and enjoy an assortment of smoothies, soups, sauces and ice cream. I Cant recommend it enough. I mostly blend nuts and frozen fruit to a perfectly smooth consistency. I love all the functions. Especially the smoothie function and the soup function which made me some lovely hot creamy mushroom soup. It is a little noisy, but I never have to have it on for very long at all. It works quickly and efficiently, so it's well worth it. Show reply
Adam O.
Adam O.
  Fair Incentive Slim

Never disappoints

This machine is a beast. Blitz through everything I put in it. Keeps sharp and looking brand new. I love this machine. I previously had a 8400( might be the incorrect name) and I was very happy with that machine as well. Long story short, I parted ways with that machine and a few years later came straight back to fruthie, as I knew it was a brand I could defiantly trust. I can’t fault this machine. Cheers Show details ·  1
Emma
EmmaSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Platinum

Best blender ever!!

Powerful high-speed blender that is super easy to use and clean! Show details ·  1
Julia
Julia5 posts

The best

I have had different mixers in the past, but these 2 are strong, do the job and are easy to clean. I make nut spreads, soup, sauces and smoothies. They are the best mixers I've had. Show details ·  1
alicia g.
alicia g.2 posts
  Slim

Amazing super powerful blender!!

AMAZING BLENDER! It exceeded my expectations. This blender is incredibly powerful. As a devoted foodie, I’ve been wanting to get a powerful blender like this for a long time. Other brands out there have similar products but with a very expensive price tag, whereas this one has a very reasonable price considering how well it performs. It blends frozen fruit super easy and I can finally make extremely thick smoothies effortlessly! I’ve also been using it to make fruit juice along with a milk bag and works superb! Show details ·  1
glenmcd
glenmcdSouth East Queensland, QLD15 posts
  Verified Slim

New but faulty unit, blew the circuit breaker, Froothie exchanged promptly

I bought this unit new from Froothie and used for 3 minutes. That's all it took for it to short out and trip circuit breakers in my house, making lights go off as well. I was testing it with a few cups of water only, and no, none spilled. Froothie immediately offered to swap the item and even exchanged for different model, as I knew that the jug for the G2.6 wasn't going to be large enough for my needs. I ended up with G2.1 demo model, which I'm extremely pleased with and have written a seperate review for. Show details
Robert B.
Robert B.
  Fair Incentive G2.6 Series

Wow, I’m a happy camper

So far this HSB has succeeded far beyond my wildest expectations!!!! Show details ·  1
Justin Hewitt
Justin Hewitt
  Verified Slim

Not the upgrade i hoped for

Made a recipe in their book, blender started smoking, then shut off. Their support was slow to respond. Reset button got it working, once they finally responded. They tell me the pungent oil smell is normal. The start stop button needs to be pushed several times to start blending Show details
Jonathan Couch
Jonathan Couch

Sensational product

Love making nut butters, seeds, smoothies and soups effortlessley with no need to even soak cashews etc before use

Great for juices and smoothies

Great work guys, brilliant product Show details ·  1

Susan Shiel
Susan Shiel

So far, so good

Have only used the smoothie setting so far, but it's very intuitive and provides a beautifully thick, smooth drink. Show reply
patricia
patriciaSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

SO FAR I AM HAPPY WITH THIS BLENDER, ITS BETTER THAN MY OLD ONE

Thanks. Its shorter than my old nutri ninja but it fits enough in it. I have poor eye sight so I havent read the instructions yet but when I turn the blender on I have to wait for it to come on for a short time then I can use it. So far I have only tried the smoothie button and it mixes up my stews very well. I am yet to try the right setting for nut butter. But at this stage I am happy with my new blender. Show reply
Marcelo
MarceloGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Verified Platinum

Very efficient and attractive machine

The machine works flawlessly I could not be happier with it. Show details ·  1