AMP Life Insurance

See the Best Life Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fees for no service.

I have an AMP life insurance policy which became due for renewal. Beside the name of the insured being wrong (is this so they can get out of paying on a claim), they had listed a financial advisor on the policy. This person is not in the region that I live and is completely unknown to me. After contacting AMP they were unable, or unwilling, to tell me if this unknown advisor was recieving a commission, this is despite the royal commission finding the company guilty of charging fees for no service. AMP refused to let me speak to the complaints department as they told me that they don't answer their phone. I was told the complaints department would contact me in 7 to 10 days. Not good enough when I have been waiting a week already for an answer on this issue and the policy is due the next day. I guess AMP have enough customers that my premiums do not matter. I guess this is why their share price has taken a nose dive since the Royal commission.

Claim MadeNo

Terrible service from a dishonest company

They have taken unauthorised extra payments from my bank and even though I have proven this with bank statements AMP are refusing to do anything about this. After speaking to at least 6 different people over 3 weeks all I get is lies. Each time I am told that both the case manager and upper level manages are all unavailable and that someone will call me back but they never do. Disgraceful conduct AMP

Insurance claim madeNo

LIFE INSURANCE POLICY

I have a life insurance policy with AMP for the last 25 years.I have a disability since 2010 and didnt earn any money nor getting any benefits from centrelink because my wife earns $40 a week above thrash hold income.I have a waiver of premium attached to my policy. I have been paying the premium with the help of my son to pay $54 dollars a month since 2010. I strongly believe AMP is very unjust and not doing their job. My dispute is with FOS at the moment and hopefully resolved.