AMP Life Insurance

AMP Life Insurance

See the Best Life Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Do not use AMP life.

Took premiums for years but do any type of stalling possible to avoid paying out.
Appalling service. After receipt of all information, they make up some other excuse. Better to put your hard earned in the bank at zero percent

Claim MadeYes

pissedoff66AU

Fees for no service.

Wolfy

WolfyLithgow

Terrible service from a dishonest company

They have taken unauthorised extra payments from my bank and even though I have proven this with bank statements AMP are refusing to do anything about this. After speaking to at least 6 different people over 3 weeks all I get is lies. Each time I am told that both the case manager and upper level manages are all unavailable and that someone will call me back but they never do. Disgraceful conduct AMP

Insurance claim madeNo

peter

peteroakhurst

LIFE INSURANCE POLICY

I have a life insurance policy with AMP for the last 25 years.I have a disability since 2010 and didnt earn any money nor getting any benefits from centrelink because my wife earns $40 a week above thrash hold income.I have a waiver of premium attached to my policy. I have been paying the premium with the help of my son to pay $54 dollars a month since 2010. I strongly believe AMP is very unjust and not doing their job. My dispute is with FOS at the moment and hopefully resolved.