Andrew's Home Services

Andrew's Home Services

See the Best Electricians in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Please beware of these cowboys! call at least 2 other companies before deciding!

We were looking for some new tradespeople and found these guys over the internet. The person seem helpful over the Internet so we decided to use them. However once they get their call out fee, that is when they will start over charging you. They charged close to $500 to change 2 hinges for an oven!!! They could not even let me know the cost price of the hinges. BUYER BEWARE. Exorbitant prices to fix anything. Look at the rest of the reviews. They don't deserved to be still running. Many other reliable and honest tradespeople out there.

cleobryan

cleobryanPerth, WA

TV Antenna Installation

I had my TV antenna relocated. They use inferior products "no gaps" - immediate leak in my kitchen ceiling (under antenna). I tried to speak to them and they slammed the phone down in my ear. Shocking company, never use.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Dave

DavePerth

Incompetent and Un-Remorseful

Prompt initial attenadance but technician made a rookie error in not closing off the circuit by simply not capping two exposed telephone wires leaving us with no internet. Telstra technician diagnosed the problem but Andrews couldn’t attend to fix their stuff up for days, so I got someone else in. No refund and worst of all no empathy, acceptance of responsibility, remorse or apology. I’ve since heard more stories of woe with this mob, use Paul of Jim’s Antennas instead, very professional.

Expensive

I got them out to get my new aerial that we put up, working. No he says, that's a crap one. Next minute hes got a new one of theirs on there, without asking if I wanted to go ahead. Also needing all the bells and whistles as well. So the job I was expecting $150. Turned into $510. Definitely will never recommend.

Jane

JanePerth

I was lied to & ripped off

TV Antenna Technician lied and all of them rude and arrogant

Lpea

LpeaPerth

New antenna

I called on the Friday arvo, booked in for the following day, AL arrived on time and fitted a new antenna, will probably use them again to wall mount our TV’s. Professional, maybe not the cheapest around but you get what you pay for nowadays. I’m confident our antenna will last the distance.

Joe mancenti

Joe mancentiperth

Good service good guys goodprice

Rang and asked then the replace my antenna and it was all bent out of shape and the tv was playing in. Dan came out the next day and did a fantastic job. Wife happy now she can watch neighbours. And they gave me a pensioners discount.

Belinda

BelindaPerth

Rip off!! Do not hire!

1 person to install 3 power points. 2hr job = $750 I am still in shock! Find someone else!! Wish I'd read these reviews before my husband hired him!

Definitely a dodge job

His attitude was terrible not to mention arriving 2hrs late. Quote was double what others wanted. Would not recommend. Shop around for an honest tradesman.

Shocking

I had got a phone quote for $220- $240 for a job consisting of installing a Chandelier and 2 pendant lights. When technician came he didn't have the required part and asked to come back on Monday to finish the job, I said OK , then he asked me to pay $100 for the 20mn , I said I was given a quote for the job and not a charge per hour, plus not my fault he didn't have the required material. I said I will pay the amount when he finishes the job on Monday.
He got angry , threatened to cut off my power, would not leave when I asked him to , and banged the door with his ladder , broke, after verbally abusing me.
I am shocked of such aggressive unacceptable behavior
I feel traumatized and insulted

Rahman

RahmanPerth

Most expensive electrician I ever seen. Ripping off

Highly NOT recommend to use them, Incapability of service and guy gave me a quite $140 to do a job at the end asked about $750 and he scared me too. He said that my house goes on fire soon. I did not like his job.

amy

amyMaylands

good service, reasonable price,

neat and tidy, price reasonable they cancelled on me but it was the weathers fault. came out next day when it was dry and replaced my ariel. all good

Highly NOT recommend to use them, Incapability of service and irresponsible post-service response

A simple phone cable problem which could not be solved by their visit. The service charged me $99 with giving an incorrect diagnosis and nothing was done. Had to call in another technician who had solved the cabling in few minutes. I would really doubt the capability of their cabling technicians. Tried to get refund for their failed service, but their response is very irresponsible. Should have looked this website if I was smarter.

Case

CasePerth, WA

Would have been cheaper to have a lawyer do the job

Called this service in response to an ad in the local paper. I knew what the fault was, a dodgy wire behind a fuse. Guy arrived about 2 hours late and replaced the wire. Took 10min. Tried to talk me into a new fuse box and then a re-wire. Then gave me a bill for $164. I was ill suffering the flu otherwise I may have argued. Lesson learnt, should have looked on this site first.
This business is called TV Antennas Trading as Andrews Home Service.

Reg L

Reg LPerth

Not recommend to use them! Bad service!

Wish I had found this webpage before. Called for a quote for my aunty's air condition as it is not cold anymore. A guy came and checked and told her that she needs an air cond as her Fujitsu (10 years old) is not worth repairing. New one plus installation will cost $2400. After removing and installing the new air cond, they left loose bricks and big holes on the wall. Told my aunty that is not their problems as it was there before from previous installation. They said they are electrician and not brickie so must ring office for another quote to fix the problem. Would not recommend using them again.

Tv Antenna Technician lied to me and tried to con me.

Don't Bother

Explained oven door hinges didn't fit previously and could they repair the door, fitted new hinge and still not closing properly but still charged me for a job that hasn't been fixed!!!! And aren't prepared to rectify the problem.

Shaz

ShazPerth

Great Service, good price and very professional

Had a power cut and couldn't get the power back on. they were out within 2 hours , fixed me all up and charged about half what GA Perry wanted to charge. this is the second time I've use them and would definitely recommend.

Christine89

Christine89Perth, Western Australia

Clearly too busy to trouble themselves with your silly request

Took unpaid leave to be home to meet the technician who was going to restore my Internet and TV connection. The arrangement was for the technician to arrive between 4 and 6pm - I rang at 5.30 to ensure that everything was on track. Advised that technician was only halfway through a job about 1.25 Hrs away and probably wouldn't make it. But reassuringly, he could be there in two days time without additional charge. This is the second time I've had this experience. My feedback - LOVELY approach on the phone, sadly undermined by hopelessly unprofessional "technicians" who are way too busy to meet your needs, and are WAY too busy to even let you know. Forget it. They don't need your business.