Andrew's Home Services

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
bgr

bgrPerth, WA

A job well done at a price higher than expected

[name removed] did a great job installing a new internet point. However, I was a little disappointed when he turned up and within a couple of minutes said it will be another $70 on top of the $180 quote. I was giving the option to cancel the job however I choose to proceed. Just something to bear in mind when looking for quotes etc.

steve

steveperth

Good job well done

Called them out to install my Antenna - and a few tv points - they ended up doing some data and power points plugs aswelll - got one guy to do the whole lot instead of calling more tradies - cheaper by far then getting more people out and having time off work - will use again

rgee

rgeePerth, WA

Efficient and Friendly

Booked a TV set up for my mum and to have some new Down lights installed . Very helpful to my elderly mother as I couldn’t be onsite. Would highly recommend their services.

Joso

JosoPeel, WA

Ripped off!

Rates and Fees

Don't know what they are doing

Ross

RossPerth, WA

Gives the industry a bad name

Poor workmanship

Hires sub contractors to rip people off

Does not offer discount to pensioners or seniors

And if something is wrong they always suggest a new antenna which means more money down the drain

They say they are local in every suburb but tbh they aren’t

Ane

AnePerth, WA

Dishonest and Unproffessional

LTye

LTye

Disappointing

I used their services 12 months ago and was happy. This time I was pleased they could help the next day to look at a faulty ethernet point. However after testing claimed it was not the point or the modem but somehow it was all working again after about ten min and minimal work required. For this 15 min if that $120. that's $480 an hr. Shop around and enquire about their callout fee and not be fooled by the trick adverts. I'd hoped they would review the fee but no.

Joe

Joe

Please beware of these cowboys! call at least 2 other companies before deciding!

We were looking for some new tradespeople and found these guys over the internet. The person seem helpful over the Internet so we decided to use them. However once they get their call out fee, that is when they will start over charging you. They charged close to $500 to change 2 hinges for an oven!!! They could not even let me know the cost price of the hinges. BUYER BEWARE. Exorbitant prices to fix anything. Look at the rest of the reviews. They don't deserved to be still running. Many other reliable and honest tradespeople out there.

cleobryan

cleobryanPerth, WA

TV Antenna Installation

I had my TV antenna relocated. They use inferior products "no gaps" - immediate leak in my kitchen ceiling (under antenna). I tried to speak to them and they slammed the phone down in my ear. Shocking company, never use.

Dave

DavePerth

Incompetent and Un-Remorseful

Prompt initial attenadance but technician made a rookie error in not closing off the circuit by simply not capping two exposed telephone wires leaving us with no internet. Telstra technician diagnosed the problem but Andrews couldn’t attend to fix their stuff up for days, so I got someone else in. No refund and worst of all no empathy, acceptance of responsibility, remorse or apology. I’ve since heard more stories of woe with this mob, use Paul of Jim’s Antennas instead, very professional.

Expensive

I got them out to get my new aerial that we put up, working. No he says, that's a crap one. Next minute hes got a new one of theirs on there, without asking if I wanted to go ahead. Also needing all the bells and whistles as well. So the job I was expecting $150. Turned into $510. Definitely will never recommend.

Jane

JanePerth

I was lied to & ripped off

TV Antenna Technician lied and all of them rude and arrogant

Lpea

LpeaPerth, WA

New antenna

I called on the Friday arvo, booked in for the following day, AL arrived on time and fitted a new antenna, will probably use them again to wall mount our TV’s. Professional, maybe not the cheapest around but you get what you pay for nowadays. I’m confident our antenna will last the distance.

Joe mancenti

Joe mancentiperth

Good service good guys goodprice

Rang and asked then the replace my antenna and it was all bent out of shape and the tv was playing in. Dan came out the next day and did a fantastic job. Wife happy now she can watch neighbours. And they gave me a pensioners discount.

Belinda

BelindaPerth

Rip off!! Do not hire!

1 person to install 3 power points. 2hr job = $750 I am still in shock! Find someone else!! Wish I'd read these reviews before my husband hired him!

Definitely a dodge job

His attitude was terrible not to mention arriving 2hrs late. Quote was double what others wanted. Would not recommend. Shop around for an honest tradesman.

Shocking

I had got a phone quote for $220- $240 for a job consisting of installing a Chandelier and 2 pendant lights. When technician came he didn't have the required part and asked to come back on Monday to finish the job, I said OK , then he asked me to pay $100 for the 20mn , I said I was given a quote for the job and not a charge per hour, plus not my fault he didn't have the required material. I said I will pay the amount when he finishes the job on Monday.
He got angry , threatened to cut off my power, would not leave when I asked him to , and banged the door with his ladder , broke, after verbally abusing me.
I am shocked of such aggressive unacceptable behavior
I feel traumatized and insulted

Rahman

RahmanPerth

Most expensive electrician I ever seen. Ripping off

Highly NOT recommend to use them, Incapability of service and guy gave me a quite $140 to do a job at the end asked about $750 and he scared me too. He said that my house goes on fire soon. I did not like his job.