Andrew's Home Services

Andrew's Home Services

See the Best Electricians in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Andrew's Home Services

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Aengus M.
Aengus M.Perth, WA

Not great

Did a decent job mounting TV but charged $75 to auto tune the TV which I didn’t ask for. Also, was meant to follow up with info on surround sound but didn’t.

bgr
bgrPerth, WA

A job well done at a price higher than expected

[name removed] did a great job installing a new internet point. However, I was a little disappointed when he turned up and within a couple of minutes said it will be another $70 on top of the $180 quote. I was giving the option to cancel the job however I choose to proceed. Just something to bear in mind when looking for quotes etc.

steve
steveperth

Good job well done

Called them out to install my Antenna - and a few tv points - they ended up doing some data and power points plugs aswelll - got one guy to do the whole lot instead of calling more tradies - cheaper by far then getting more people out and having time off work - will use again

rgee
rgeePerth, WA

Efficient and Friendly

Booked a TV set up for my mum and to have some new Down lights installed . Very helpful to my elderly mother as I couldn’t be onsite. Would highly recommend their services.

Joso
JosoPeel, WA

Ripped off!

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Don't know what they are doing

Ross
RossPerth, WA

Gives the industry a bad name

Poor workmanship

Hires sub contractors to rip people off

Does not offer discount to pensioners or seniors

And if something is wrong they always suggest a new antenna which means more money down the drain

They say they are local in every suburb but tbh they aren’t

Ane
AnePerth, WA

Dishonest and Unproffessional

LTye
LTye

Disappointing

I used their services 12 months ago and was happy. This time I was pleased they could help the next day to look at a faulty ethernet point. However after testing claimed it was not the point or the modem but somehow it was all working again after about ten min and minimal work required. For this 15 min if that $120. that's $480 an hr. Shop around and enquire about their callout fee and not be fooled by the trick adverts. I'd hoped they would review the fee but no.

Joe
Joe

Please beware of these cowboys! call at least 2 other companies before deciding!

We were looking for some new tradespeople and found these guys over the internet. The person seem helpful over the Internet so we decided to use them. However once they get their call out fee, that is when they will start over charging you. They charged close to $500 to change 2 hinges for an oven!!! They could not even let me know the cost price of the hinges. BUYER BEWARE. Exorbitant prices to fix anything. Look at the rest of the reviews. They don't deserved to be still running. Many other reliable and honest tradespeople out there.

cleobryan
cleobryanPerth, WA

TV Antenna Installation

I had my TV antenna relocated. They use inferior products "no gaps" - immediate leak in my kitchen ceiling (under antenna). I tried to speak to them and they slammed the phone down in my ear. Shocking company, never use.

Dave
DavePerth

Incompetent and Un-Remorseful

Prompt initial attenadance but technician made a rookie error in not closing off the circuit by simply not capping two exposed telephone wires leaving us with no internet. Telstra technician diagnosed the problem but Andrews couldn’t attend to fix their stuff up for days, so I got someone else in. No refund and worst of all no empathy, acceptance of responsibility, remorse or apology. I’ve since heard more stories of woe with this mob, use Paul of Jim’s Antennas instead, very professional.

Expensive

I got them out to get my new aerial that we put up, working. No he says, that's a crap one. Next minute hes got a new one of theirs on there, without asking if I wanted to go ahead. Also needing all the bells and whistles as well. So the job I was expecting $150. Turned into $510. Definitely will never recommend.

Jane
JanePerth

I was lied to & ripped off

Fi3003
Fi3003Perth, WA

TV Antenna Technician lied and all of them rude and arrogant