Angelcare AC1300

• Video Quality
JovC
JovCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my Angelcare

I have had an angelcare ac1300 for the past 3.5 years. We use it constantly. We had a battery issue with the parent unit at around the year mark but got another parent unit no issues. Since then we have had no issues. We use the parent unit for about 2 hrs off the charger per day and still have plenty of charge left. The motion sensors still work even though our daughter is a lot older now. Love it. Occassionally it will drop comms at night but nothing that bothers me (maybe its happened 5 times in 3 years). Im able to be outside in the front or back yard so long i put it in the window. Obviously brick is a bit hard for the comms.

Purchased in May 2017 for $450.00.

Daniel M.
Daniel M.South Australia

Faulty & un Accurate

Drops out of range in close proximity all the time constantly going off in the middle of the night even though we have reset it very annoying to have this problem

Alarm goes off at least 3 times a week in the middle of the night, do u know how scary that is waking up to a alarm in a deep sleep

Purchased in December 2019 for $350.00.

Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shocking

This was given to me as a gift and I wish I could give it back! It constantly drops out of range and wakes me up more than my newborn does! I do not recommend this product at all!

Purchased in January 2019 for $350.00.

Hi Kirsten.
Please contact me on (03) 958 8034 and I will be able to assist you with this matter further.

Unhappy
UnhappyPerth, WA

Would not recommend

The parent unit battery is atrocious. I basically need it constantly on charge and will be lucky to get 30 minutes out of it fully charged. The range is also pretty bad can reach just out my front and back door but can’t make it to work the letter box or back yard and my house is not huge. Super disappointed considering the cost of the monitor. I now use a $5 baby monitor app and an old iPad.

Purchased in November 2018 at Catch for $300.00.

Hello.
Thank you for the feedback.
The battery on the parent unit needs to be replaced every 6 months or so for optimal use.
Please contact me on (03) 958 18034 if you would like to go ahead with the purchase of a replacement battery.

Wish I had read the reviews...

Straight out of the box the parent unit doesn’t hold charge. Looses connection 15 metres away in our bedroom. We spent a fortune on this thing and I’m really lost as to what to do!! Really disappointed!!!

I was under the impression angel care was the rolls Royce of baby monitors!

Valiant B.Angelcare

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
RyanSydney

Total piece of rubbish

Battery life is appalling. Constantly out of range. Don’t dare to use your wifi as it interrupts the signal. And then it just died. Apparently out of warranty. You’re better off with tin cans and string.

Here are thirteen more words so that I meet the fifty word minimum. Word.

Valiant B.Angelcare

Hi Ryan, I am very sorry that this has been your experience. If you would like to call our customer service team on 03 9581 8000 they will try their very best to assist you with these issues.

Ryan

Thanks but After Baby bunting told us it was out of warranty, and it wasn’t working, we needed another monitor so bought one from Kmart for $99. It is an excellent product for substantially less.

Valiant B.Angelcare

Should have been recalled.

Angelcare fail! Do not buy one of these for your baby. Whilst the software is ok, the hardware on these things is rubbish. Five failures under wanrranty and now it’s dead again. Battery failure, battery failure, monitor failure, battery failure and now a camera failure. We were recommend this by baby village.

Valiant B.Angelcare

Hi No Nothing, thanks so much for your review and sorry this has been your experience. If you would to call our customer service team, they will be able to assist you. Please call 03 9581 8000

Faulty Monitor

I’ve got the angel care ac1300 - first started working fine but the monitors battery life doesn’t last a full night off charge so I need to leave it on charge while using it. Now occasionally it’s been known to turn its self off to the point that I am even not waking up to my own child!

Valiant B.Angelcare

Hi Sarah, I am so sorry that this is happening. Please call our customer service team on 03 9581 8000 they will be able to help :)

Kristine D
Kristine DBrisbane

Poor battery life faulty power cord

I have had the angelcare ac1300 and in the time I’ve had it the parent unit charger stopped working. I was able to charge it using a Samsung phone charger so that wasn’t too much of a problem but recently the main unit power cable is no longer working! I have rechargeable batteries in it and they don’t last more than an hour yet alone overnight which has now made the monitor useless.

Do Not Buy Angelcare!!!

Valiant B.Angelcare

Hi Danielle, we are very sorry this has been your experience. If you can please call our customer service team they will try and fix this issue for you. We are very sorry for your inconvenience and if you can please call 03 9581 8000

Danielle
Danielle

Absolutely not! It’s been thrown in the garbage.

Valiant B.Angelcare

Hi Danielle, we are sorry to hear that. All Angelcare monitors come with a 3 year warranty and our team would have been able to assist you with a solution. We understand your frustration and apologize for your experience.

Want to love it but....

I did love this monitor and I had recommended it to friends as everything was working great until now....after 1 years use the battery wont hold charge

Valiant B.Angelcare

Hi TashM, sorry this has been your experience. Please call our customer service team on 03 9581 8000, they will try their best to assist you with this issue.

BecHunter Region, NSW

Parent unit, sound, screen and now battery failure

Bec

And.... The customer service is terrible. ... I have sent angel care pictures of all these issues and have not heard back from them.

Addie
AddieMudgee

Monitor battery terrible

Valiant B.Angelcare

Hi Addie, I am really sorry this has been your experience. If you would like to call our customer service team regarding the battery they may be able to help. Our customer service number is 03 9581 8000

Lele
LeleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good customer service good product.

Been using AC1300 for 8 months. At 7 months monitor started to go flat (these things happen!) I emailed customer service and one was sent out within days - was easy and no hassle. Pocket size screen and visual is good and all works well. Great piece of mind and I have a product that does what it says it should do.

Other Baby Monitors

Terrible monitor. Wouldn't purchase brand again

Very disappointed with the angelcare monitor. Only after a few night of using it, the monitor had to remain plugged in to use as it had zero battery life. Now the monitor will not even charge. I have tried a number different plugs and outlets and nothing works. Extremely dissapointed as we were planning on having this monitor for use in the future... but not if we can't even turn it on

Valiant B.Angelcare

Hi Erin, sorry this has been your experience. If you would like to call our customer service team they will try and assist you with this issue over phone. Our phone number is 03 9581 8000

Read more reviews - page 2

Dawn S
Dawn Sasked

Hi, my Angel Care AC1300 had only been used for 1 year and the camera is no longer functioning properly. It switches itself off with the least movement or for no reason at all leaving us in a difficult position through the night for the last week. I'm disappointed given the cost we have only gotten 1 year out if it. I believe it is still under warranty? It was bought through Amazon and I can provide receipt. Thanks, Dawn

Hi Dawn.
I apologize for the amount of time it has taken to get back to you.
Please contact me on (030 9581 8034 and I will be able to assist you further.

Jenna S
Jenna Sasked

I have a brand new set up and just installed it all and the parent unit will not turn on unless it's plugged in. I charged it for the 9 hours prior to use etc. If it always has to be plugged in it defeats the purpose of being able to go around the house with it. Any suggestions?

Valiant B.Angelcare

Hi Jenna S, sorry that this has happened. Please call our customer service team on 03 9581 8000, they will be able to assist you with this matter.

Ano
Anoasked

Hi, The on and of switch on the side of the parent unit does not work, so I can’t switch it on or off. The screen now only works when it is charging and plugged in. Any help please?

Valiant B.Angelcare

Hi Ano, thanks for getting in touch :) Sorry that this has happened, please call our customer service team they will be able to assist you. Our phone number is 03 9581 8000.

Get an answer from our members and Angelcare representatives

CategoryBaby Monitors