1 review

1 review
Fantastic M.
Fantastic M.

Good Team and Customer Service

Working with Recruitery was an absolute pleasure! Their team took the time to understand our specific hiring needs and delivered exceptional candidates that perfectly fit our requirements. They love asking questions and we had several meetings where they just asked me questions and made me consider traits in a candidate that I never thought I could, such as their personality types, to see if the candidate will gel well with the rest of the team. Really cool experience would recommend to anyone who wants a breath of fresh air from boring traditional headhunting companies.

No questions yet

CategoryEmployment & Recruitment Services
Service TypeRecruitment Agency
IndustriesBusiness & Commerce, Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology / IT, Office Support & Administration and Sales & Marketing

Contact info for Aniday