100% · 30%
Brand Manager for Animal Kingdom Pet Transport? Claim your listing.

Tania Offord
Tania Offord2 posts

Best Transport Company

I was the recipient of a 9 week old puppy I was regularly sent updates on my pup with photos giving me an exact time of arrival. Karla was amazing she treated my puppy like her very own the communication was amazing he was well looked after and will definitely be using Animal kingdom pet Transport in the future I wouldn’t trust anyone else.
Ottomanbullies
OttomanbulliesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Animal Kingdom Pet Transport

Nothing to complain about, the service was perfect from the get go, organised with ease and my puppy made it to her owner in perfect clean condition. Highly recommend Animal Kingdom to anyone needing to transport there animals.
Ath
AthGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts

6 Star Service

Karla was wonderful . Awesome service, communicative, caring and a sheer delight to deal with. Regular updates including videos and photos of my little kitten. Would def recommend. Fantastic ! 6 stars !!