Irene Deacon

Irene DeaconSouth East Queensland, QLD

Safe Travels

My mini Schnauzer, Tiki arrived safely in New Zealand from Australia yesterday. Throughout the process I found the Jetpet staff very professional. I received regular text messages and emails, a pre flight photo and report card. Tiki was happy and well when I picked him up, showing no signs of anxiety. I would fully recommend using Jetpets' services.

Excellent communication

Plenty of updates, including photos and reports great communication from all the team, seem less and easy, Simone helped every step of the way, from first enquire to collection, very happy with outcome.

Other Couriers
4.5
Parcelpoint
Parcelpoint
4.5

Very disappointed with the poor representation of Jetpets (Qantas) at Hobart, TAS.

Very disappointed with the Hobart pickup, Jetpets was not represented at all. I received no information if my animals were safe well after the flight had landed. I endured a 50 minute wait with no information before I could see my animals. I requested information and was ignored. They didn't bother to tell me there was a further delay due to the 'laziness' of biosecurity not bothering to make an appearance to check my bird's documentation. This further fuelled my anxiety and grief unsure if my animals had survived the flight. My animals flew via Qantas which should be well renowned for great service!

Delivery TimeLate
Disappointed
Disappointed

Hello, thanks for getting in touch. My reference number is 1290623 :) I'll provide more details privately. Thanks

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Thanks very much for that - we'll have a team leader get in touch with you today. Thanks, Jetpets

Andreas

AndreasSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Impeccable, passionate, professional, reputable!

Loki

LokiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service 10 out of 10

We would just like to thank you for the very efficient and professional handling of our cat Loki from Australia to NZ, we were kept updated the entire process, Loki is now happy in his new home!

Jetpet was great!

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Terrific service by terrific people

Sophie

SophieMid North Coast, NSW

Appalling service. Puppy not booked on flight. Terrible communication. No apology

I drove for over 4 hours to put a 10 and a half week puppy on a plane to its new owner because Jetpets couldn't guarantee a crate at the nearest airport. I asked for directions for puppy dropoff (I Have flown horses and dogs around the world before) and was not given any. Arrived at airport before time, had hassle trying to find correct check in for pets and when someone finally turned up it transpired puppy was not booked on any flight! Took almost an hour to sort out. No apologies from jetpets. Do not use!

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Great Experience

Julie NewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hobart to Adelaide

I was incredibly nervous about flying my Golden Retriever and cat from Hobart to Adelaide as it was not a direct flight. Jetpets took the worry out of everything. They provided me with photos and an update during my pets comfort break in Melbourne. They arrived on time and healthy and happy. I would not hesitate using Jetpets again and have happily recommended them to others. Thanks again Jetpets. Dougal and Molly have settled in to their new life in Adelaide.

Donna Rousham

Donna RoushamDarwin, NT

Just fantastic!

Our puppy arrived in Darwin safe and well. Fantastic Service, you kept us informed every step of the way, loved the transit photo you sent us. Thank you so much for caring for our puppy and ensuring her journey was safe.

Delivery TimeLate

Relocation Australia to New Zealand

Jetpets were amazing throughout the whole process from start to finish. Always answered my queries and questions immediately. Our cat arrived safe and sound without any problems. I loved the updates and pet report that we received.

Jessica

JessicaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unreal service!

Couldnt be happier with the service we received with Jetpets. Professional from day one!
They made the process absolutely seamless & our beautiful puppie was delivered with care.

Alba Barbero

Alba BarberoSydney, NSW

Leo relocating from Australia to Spain

Annie

AnnieEuroa

Excellent Care and Communication !

Thanks Jetpets for your care of Jessie our Choc Labrador who returned safety from Brisbane to Melbourne. Updates via text while in transit were excellent . Great service and care !
Jessie is pleased to be home

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Hi Annie, it was our pleasure to take care of your gorgeous Jessie, and we are so happy to hear Jessie is glad to be home. It's great to hear you enjoyed our pet travel updates. We really appreciate you sharing your feedback. Thanks, Jetpets

Sheena C.

Sheena C.Sydney, NSW

Beware!

Megan

MeganSydney, NSW

Forever a fan of Jetpets

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Ty & Chee, relocated from Melbourne Australia to Glasgow Scotland.

Returning to my Homeland after 55 years, I could not leave my Furbabies. Rang Jetpets, Paige Tedder, could not have done more for me, she & Jetpets, were amazing. I will be forever grateful they have made an old woman very HAPPY. Ty & Chee love, Bonnie Scotland. Thankyou.

Annie Begg
Annie Begg

Thankyou, we have all settled in very well, & enjoying Bonnie Scotland. Great to be back home.
Cheers Anne.

Jess W.

Jess W.Sydney, NSW

Cats arrived safely but not sure I would use Jetpets again

We used Jetpets to send our 2 cats from Syd to Cns. We arrived in Mascot expecting to find this chill out room as shown on the website so we could get them out of the cage and say goodbye but they were taken straight out back with no opportunity. Then the only communication we had from Jetpets was a txt to say they had been checked in for the flight. From then on we heard absolutely nothing further. We weren't in Cairns yet so the cats were collected by a 3rd party. The person collecting them was not required to show any ID or any paperwork relating to our cats. It could have been anyone. They arrived safely yes and we are grateful for that, however the communication and duty of care is probably not up to the standard you advertise.

Lara R.

Lara R.South East Queensland, QLD

Seriously outstanding service! Would absolutely use again and recomend to anyone

Jet pets made the whole process of moving my 5 month old puppy from Brisbane to Christchurch super easy and stress free. My consultant Kate and her team bent over backwards to fit around my schedule when picking puppy up and dropping her off for vet visits etc. I was regularly updated as to where puppy was and how she was coping with the trip and she arrived very happy and wiggly so I know she was very well cared for. I seriously cant recomend jetpets enough, they made everything so simple and easy, they were easily contactable whenever I had questions and Kate really set my mind at ease about everything.

Jackie Matrigaliasked

I assume you do not travel from the DC metro area, USA to Italy? Do you know how I can safely transport my cat? I do not want to use a commercial airlines with him under the seat for so many hours. Is there comparable transport to Jetpets in the US. What a wonderful service you have.

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Hi Jackie, thanks so much for reaching out and for your kind words. For your furbaby's travel from USA to Italy, we recommend you reach out to our trusted USA partner and they will be able to assist you - https://pet-express.com/ Hope that helps and good luck with the move! Thanks, Jetpets

Jackie Matrigali

Thanks. I have contacted pet-express and we are working on a solution.

Tracy

Tracyasked

Hello

How much does it cost to take a small dog from sydney to adelaide
i am travelling on jetstar

thanks
tracy

Julie New

Hi Tracy. Jetstar does not carry pets so you would have to fly your dog with either Virgin or Qantas. Cost is worked out by weight I think. If you use Jetpets you can either hire one of their crates or use your own airline approved pet carrier. Jetpets will give you a free quote if you go to their website and follow the link.

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Hi Tracy, thank you for your enquiry. We can certainly help in transporting your furbaby to Adelaide, however we cannot provide quotes via Product Review. Please give us a call on 1300 668 309 and one of our Pet Travel Consultants can provide you all of the information on how pet travel works, plus a price. Thank you, Jetpets

Tanu

Tanuasked

Hi , i would like to fly my 4 months old puppy to aldelaide with me, what is the cost? And how does it work? I myself am flying with jetstar

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Hi Tanu, thank you for your message. We can certainly help in transporting your puppy to Adelaide, however we cannot provide quotes via Product Review. Please give us a call on 1300 668 309 and one of our Pet Travel Consultants can provide you all of the information on how pet travel works, plus a price. Thank you, Jetpets

Get an answer from our members and Jetpets representatives