Michael Gibbons

Michael GibbonsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

JetPets Did a amazing job from start to finish getting my Bulldog Olive home to Nz from auz. In a such a difficult time To be flying anywhere All the staff at JetPets get 10/10 Thank you!! Dipkesh top work getting all the bookings shorted so quickly and stress free.

Kevin S.

Kevin S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service during difficult times.

I would like to give praise to Claudia of your Melbourne office who has gone out of her way to arrange for one of our dear Toy Poodle pups Benji to be transported from Adelaide to Sydney by direct flight with Virgin Airlines.
We avoided the necessity of an overnight stay for our 8 week old puppy and Claudia was very professional, caring and understanding of our concerns.
The new owner is over the moon at the prospect of having her little Benji in her arms very soon.
So thanks Claudia and we at PRAJOC POODLES in Adelaide can definitely recommend the great people at JETPETS>

Other Couriers
4.5
JessE

JessESydney, NSW

Moving from Sydney to Dubai during COVID

I cannot thank Dipkesh and the team at Jetpets enough for relocating my pugalier from Sydney to Dubai June 2020. Our dog was originally moving across in April but due to the COVID situation it was pushed back. Dipkesh did his absolute best in the short amount of time to get documents gathered and Zac on one of the first flights out of Sydney with Emirates. It was an extremely stressful time for my partner and I.
Zac is now settling into his new home after a smooth journey over.

I am so grateful...Thank you!

Excellent service

We experienced an excellent service, with a lot of care given to our dog. She arrived in good health and not at all stressed. As she had to stay in Auckland overnight, Jetpets looked after her there. The end to end service is very good.

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Hi there, thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our end to end service in transporting your dog to New Zealand. We hope your pet is settling in well. Thank you, Jetpets

Stress-free move for Melbourne to Vienna

Jetpets and in particular Dipkesh has been awesome in handling the relocation of my dog from Australia to Austria. Despite the covid19 situation, they still made it happen and I am so grateful to have been reunited with my fur kid. I cannot recommend Jetpets enough, they took care of everything and kept us updated along the way, which is exactly what we were after.

2 Large dogs from Brisbane to New

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Moved all three pets from Melbourne to Auckland in the midst of a pandemic!

Dipkesh From Jet Pets assisted me after being let down by another pet moving company in moving my two dogs and one cat from Melbourne to Auckland during Covid-19 - a very challenging task. It was completed with ease and my pets arrived in Auckland - safe, healthy and happy! I was updated along the way and Jet Pets delivered on the service they promised. Thanks again! I would refer any of my family and friends to Jet Pets.

Thanks Jetpets!

We would highly recommned Jetpets for your furbaby! Our family moved from Sydney to Auckland and they brought our cat for us, holding him in boarding while we were finding a home and isolating. We found their communication and professionalism in this tricky Covid climate really great. Absolutely recommended and I would use them again without a doubt. Thanks Jetpets.

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Great service during challenging times

Thank you Jet Pets! I was delighted when Rosie finally joined me after relocating form Melbourne to Auckland. Relocating during COVID-19 was no easy task but Jet Pets kept me informed and were empathetic throughout the process. I love getting the boarding information as Rosie was checked in to her flight, I couldn't be happier to have her back with me.

Alexandra M

Terrible customer service

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

So impressed

My cat was stuck in Brisbane for 14 weeks, partly because if Covid. The company were superb. My cat, Noodles arrived safe and well in Auckland. It was obvious that her care at Jazari pet resort was excellent. I recommend Jet Pets Australia 100%. Thank you

Such a Great Service

Can't live without Jetpets!! I now know that if my animals have to fly again I won't have a worry in the world. Everything was perfect from kennel to collect.

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Hi Linda, thank you so much for sharing your feedback, it is lovely to hear that you found our service to be of a high standard. We look forward to taking care of animals for you again in the future. Thanks, Jetpets

Great company

We've now used Jetpets twice for our two Airedale Terriers. We moved them to Australia from NZ and then back again after our 15 months in Australia. Each time they were extremely professional and showed real care for the pups. Especially transporting from Aus to NZ during the Covid pandemic with the airlines cancelling flights and not taking pets, they worked extremely hard to get our pups home. I would not hesitate to use Jetpets again.

Kelley Thomas

Kelley ThomasPilbara, WA

Friendly, empathetic and caring.

We had Steve & Patty transport our three dogs from Port Hedland to Perth. They were tremendous with their updates throughout the legs of the journey and were a pleasure to deal with when they picked up the dogs.
I would strongly recommend this to anyone seeking transportation of their animal loved ones.

Colm

ColmGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service during a very challenging time

Jetpets helped to relocate our Border Collie from Melbourne to Europe. Our dog is very anxious, but Jetpets were extremely professional and put us and our dog at ease, Bodie has fully settled into his new home.

Deb P

Deb PMelbourne

Best experience we could have had

Lori

Wouldn't trust this company again

Great people & service

Thankyou Jetpets - we are first time pet travellers & Jetpet picked our puppy up from Wellington & delivered to us in Auckland. Great service - lovely people & always kept us informed.
Thankyou so much

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Hi Karen, thank you so much for sharing your Jetpets experience, we are so pleased to hear that you felt well communicated with and you found our people to be lovely, we will definitely pass this on. Thanks, Jetpets

Liz P

Liz PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Customer Service and Caring Staff

After 4 years of working on hubby, he said we could buy a pup! That was the Tues night. By Wed I'd found one, paid for it and was on the phone to Jetpets. They got our new gorgeous girl home from QLD to SA, flying her out the following Monday!
The girls in the Adelaide office were great. They kept in touch with me at all times, making sure I'd ticked all the boxes and the breeder in QLD was aware of the requirements and flight times. They even confirmed when our pup had been checked in, so I could stop panicking. And our new pup arrived safely and not at all stressed, that Mon afternoon. Very impressed with the service

Delivery TimeEarly