Gareth Leyton
Gareth Leyton Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If you love your dogs then this firm is a no brainer

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Professionalism through and through.

From the first contact with Jetpets to bring our beloved Siamese cat from Australia to New Zealand, we knew we were in good hands. Communication was excellent and any questions we had were answered in a timely manner. We felt extremely confident that our pet would be treated well and arrive in a relatively relaxed manner. This proved to be the case.

Jane W
Jane WGippsland, VIC

Great Customer Service from start to finish

Excellent service

We moved our dog from Melbourne to Christchurch and couldn't have been happier with the service we were provided by Jetpets. Our personal pet consultant, Rachael, was amazing and made sure that our dog was well cared for. The communication throughout the whole process was excellent and we really appreciated the updates on our dog's progress as she made her way across to NZ. Thank you very much Rachael and team!

Sydney-Christchurch

Extremely good dipkesh and the team did a great job I can't express just how much I appreciate everything jetpets have done they literally made everything so easy and even supplied the bolts for Tess dog crate as I lost them the first time she traveled international I would highly recommend jetpets to everyone they are legit good thank you to everyone!!

Rodrigo
RodrigoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kesh is the man!!

Amazing service from Kesh, he went out of his way many times to help me make this dream happen. Even dealing with an arrogant breeder, Kesh kept his professionalism. Good communication and support.

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Hi Rodrigo, thank you so much for your feedback. We are so pleased to hear we could play a part in making a dream come true for you, and we will definitely pass this feedback onto Dipkesh. We hope your pup is settling in well, Jetpets.

Christina
Christina South East Queensland, QLD

Caring and efficient!

Moved from Brisbane to Auckland NZ. Jetpets made the move straightforward and efficient. My small dog was happy and well cared for. My jetpets consultant was so lovely and a pleasure to speak with. The jetpets vet in Brisbane was so lovely and caring, he really made me feel at ease on drop off day. Thanks Jetpets! Highly recommended.

Marina S.
Marina S.Perth, WA

I would definitely use Jetpets again

I was so worried about the long trip from Perth to NY for my labradoodle. He arrived yesterday safely and the whole experience with Jetpets was incredibly professional and painless.

James & Sarah O.
James & Sarah O.Kimberley, WA

Best service ever!

Jetpets moved our 13 year old dog, finnicky cat, and temperamental Galah from Adelaide, SA to Broome, WA. They arranged everything from pick up, to accommodation, to transfers, and drop off. We received regular updates & reports, including photographs, making this stressful move as easy on our animals (and us!!) as possible. The care & compassion of the team & handlers was second to none from start to finish. I cannot recommend Jetpets enough!!

Jessie
JessiePerth, WA

Easy and stress free

Got my cat sent from NSW to WA. Everything was accurate, easy and stress free. Cat was happy, on time. They explained everything in simple terms, very responsive and informative. Would definitely recommend and use again. Thanks Oetflyers was a pleasure doing business.

-Jess

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Excellent service from start to finish

Sar T.
Sar T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service improvements - thank you

My dog has flown with JetPets several times and my experience has been varied. With the most recent booking which was about 1 week ago I was really impressed with the service improvements. I feel that JetPets has made a significant effort to make the service more transparent for customers and I was most impressed with the Travel Report Card (including some gorgeous photos!) I received along with a text message confirming the status of my pet's travel.

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback, we are so pleased to hear you impressed with our service and in particular our pet travel updates. Look how happy your furbaby looks in the photos :)

william t.
william t.South East Queensland, QLD

A massive thanks to jetpets for taking care of milo, he made it safely home to Queensland from Perth and I’m sure he had a smooth transit, it was great for jetpets to accomodate around our schedule while we were moving interstate

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Hi William, thank you for sharing your Jetpets experience and these beautiful photos of Milo. He was such a delight to look after. It's great to see him looking so relaxed in his new home. Thanks again for sharing! Jetpets

Elisa D.
Elisa D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lacking customer service

Worst experience I’d with Jetpets today when dropping off a car sick puppy dog as a breeder myself. I’ve been importing dogs internationally with fantastic pet transporters from Russia and Europe. I’ll certainly won’t allow any of our puppies to be transported with Jetpets ever again.

Shipping TypeInternational
Other Couriers

Colony have done without Jet Pet.

Thanks to Cindy and the staff at Jet Pet for there professional and friendly service. With covid travel restrictions in place for my travel the pressure was taken away knowing that Jet Pet were assisting with the extensive paper work and logistics of getting my 2 fur babies safely from Australia to New Zealand. They are now safe in the cattery of my choice and can't wait to be reunited in a few weeks.

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Great to hear your furbabies are safe and re-united with you. We will pass on your feedback to Cindy and our team.
Thankyou for choosing Jetpets.

Thomas S.
Thomas S.asked

Hi there
How much would it cost to fly a dog from Brisbane to Adelaide
Thankyou

Arthur
Arthur

As a guide it was $1200 to fly a dog and a cat to Perth. Jetpets or their reps did not turn up in Perth for info. Local Canberra operator excellent.

Leisa Hasked

Hello, I am making enquires about flying our Cavoodle from Brisbane to Perth in late November. Can you please advise the process on booking, cost, cage (whether this is provided or we can purchase from you) and other details to proceed with a booking. Thank you. Leisa

Leisa H

Hello again. Our dog weighs 5.5kg as I assume this will be necessary for pricing. Thanks again

Julia n.
Julia n.

Go to Aeropets not jetpets

Airin
Airin

Hi Leisa, I would not recommend Jetpet as their services are very bad. I was a customer of Jetpet and the best decision I made was to move companies and they are quite unprofessional and not caring about the pets and customers. I would recommend dogtainers they have a competitive price, they care about the pets so you can be rest assured to have a stress free and safe relocation.

Simone B.
Simone B.asked

I understand things are extremely difficult atm but honestly a call back with a firm Yes/No would that be too much to ask, I have no choice I have to move and a definitive answer would be better than nothing at all

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Hi Simone. Due to a lack of flights available we are only receiving new enquiries via our website. We monitor these daily and make contact with those who we can offer a service. We will not reach out unless we can offer some transport options. It is impossible to discuss forward planning, airlines are unable to predict flight schedules and we are in their hands. We understand your frustration, this situation is very difficult for everyone.

Get an answer from our members and Jetpets representatives

Zoom2u