• Delivery Time
    • Unacceptably Late (5)
    • Late (4)
    • Never Collected (1)
    • Never Arrived (1)
  • Sender or ReceiverSender (53%) · Receiver (47%)
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (94%) · No (6%)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (1%) · No (99%)

KARMAN KHAN

KARMAN KHANGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding Customer Service!!

Thomas P.

Thomas P.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely awesome!!!

Jetpet made my pet relocation so stress free. Special thanks to Emma for her patience and assistance. If you need an agent to relocate your pet, rest assure Jetpet will help you and take away your stress and worries. Your pet will be in good hands.

Other Couriers
4.4
Kathy Owens

Kathy OwensFar North Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

I just want to say a huge Thank you to Jetpets , My Beautiful young Cockatoo arrive from sydney all the way up to Cairns safe and Happy , I will recommend Jetpets to all i know , Thank YOU so much .

Abbie W

Abbie W

Jetpets made it so easy!

A huge thank you to Danielle and Biljana on making my experience with Jetpets so amazing. They really are the best at what they do, Indie was in the best hands she possibly could have been for her travels!!

Delivery TimeEarly

Peace of Mind

Thank you Kate and the team at Jetpets for making with ease the transport of our puppy and two cats from Australia to New Zealand. Jetpets responded promptly to any questions I had and kept us up to date every step of the way during their journey. I highly recommend Jetpets to provide quality care and love to your fur babies. Thank you for the time you put into flights and quotes and numerous emails and phone calls!

Kylie MartinPerth, WA

Rude, inconsiderate and incompetent.

Jets Pets are completely incompetent. We are travelling from Perth to Canberra. It has been booked and paid for , for quite some time and now Jet Pets say our cats have to go on a flight days later than us and do a stopover in Melbourne. That’s two take offs and landings and now day in a Cattery prior. This is unacceptable. Clearly they do not cate for the welfare or feelings of animals or their owners. They have also been extremely rude in their dealings with us and have expressed zero compassion. A lady named Gabby was particularly rude to my husband. JetPets Perth WA - Don’t use them. Everything on their website is a lie.

Kylie Martin

Yes thank you the situation has finally been resolved. Our Furbabies are very special to us and we don’t want them going through any unnecessary extra stress.

Bad Experience

Terrible experience! Started with the original date booked being rescheduled to 3days later, and then failing to tell us that this flight had also been cancelled until after the scheduled arrival time (despite the link they had sent stating that the flight was one time and landed) Monumental waste of time (3+hrs waiting at Cargo) and poor communication throughout the whole process!

Good company

We did have a problem with the size of the box at the last moment and Jetpet was able to react very quickly and ensure the trip of our Pearl on time. A lot of stress for us but Pearl seemed calm, we did even find a ball in her crate which wasnt ours! Ill go through this company again if I ever get on a plane with my dog. It was a bit long sometimes to having an answer from JetPet.. and if I can say something, I would make an application on the phone where we can more easily follow the flight of our dog, and have photos and news on how he is.. extend this service to all airports that Jetpet uses..
Well service and friendly
Thanks Jasmine and JetP

Jordan

JordanNorth Queensland, QLD

Very poor service

We sent measurements for our dog, on arrival at townsville airport the crate provided was too small, got treated extremely poorly by the staff there. Very rude and uncaring. Was told to ring jet pets who then informed us that they have no larger crates, and we could get a custom one; although this
Would be too big to fit on any of the aircraft. Missed our flight and had to try and find somewhere to leave our dog over the very busy Christmas period. Was refunded in the end but still charged the 30 booking fee for that flight and the return we no longer needed.

Delivery TimeNever Arrived

Bad Experience

I spent 13 hours trying to figure out where and how to collect the dog without instruction from jetpet. Without knowing I have to get another agent in china for pick up with additional fee. I was informed I can pick up by myself without agent. Secondly, the pet was shipped as luggage not as carry on, I had to collect from the cargo with goods, not from the usual collection point whereby is for living animals. My pet is suffering when I pick him up finally at 4pm whereby his arrival time is at 5am.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Danni

DanniPerth, WA

They care about you and your pets!

The team at jet pets are friendly and professional. They have always taken the best care of my fur babies! They genuinely care not only about the pets but also about you! They go above and beyond and I wouldn't trust anyone else! They keep you up to date with as much information as you need from start to finish!

Tom

TomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The crate was old, out of shape and a steel cage only. Not one single bit of weather protection. I have used Jetpets before. Next time I will be looking elsewhere

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Exceptional service and care

We have been breeding Vizsla dogs since 1996 and have trusted Jetpets with our puppies and dogs that have been sent to every Australian state and territory and to the USA, Canada, New Zealand, Japan, Hong Kong, the UK, Switzerland and Belgium.
Jetpets have provided us with exceptional service and care and have attended to all the required details. Highly recommended.

Irene Deacon

Irene DeaconSouth East Queensland, QLD

Safe Travels

My mini Schnauzer, Tiki arrived safely in New Zealand from Australia yesterday. Throughout the process I found the Jetpet staff very professional. I received regular text messages and emails, a pre flight photo and report card. Tiki was happy and well when I picked him up, showing no signs of anxiety. I would fully recommend using Jetpets' services.

Excellent communication

Plenty of updates, including photos and reports great communication from all the team, seem less and easy, Simone helped every step of the way, from first enquire to collection, very happy with outcome.

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Very disappointed with the poor representation of Jetpets (Qantas) at Hobart, TAS.

Very disappointed with the Hobart pickup, Jetpets was not represented at all. I received no information if my animals were safe well after the flight had landed. I endured a 50 minute wait with no information before I could see my animals. I requested information and was ignored. They didn't bother to tell me there was a further delay due to the 'laziness' of biosecurity not bothering to make an appearance to check my bird's documentation. This further fuelled my anxiety and grief unsure if my animals had survived the flight. My animals flew via Qantas which should be well renowned for great service!

Delivery TimeLate
Disappointed
Disappointed

Hello, thanks for getting in touch. My reference number is 1290623 :) I'll provide more details privately. Thanks

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Thanks very much for that - we'll have a team leader get in touch with you today. Thanks, Jetpets

Andreas

AndreasSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Impeccable, passionate, professional, reputable!

Loki

LokiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service 10 out of 10

We would just like to thank you for the very efficient and professional handling of our cat Loki from Australia to NZ, we were kept updated the entire process, Loki is now happy in his new home!

Jetpet was great!

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Terrific service by terrific people

Jackie Matrigaliasked

I assume you do not travel from the DC metro area, USA to Italy? Do you know how I can safely transport my cat? I do not want to use a commercial airlines with him under the seat for so many hours. Is there comparable transport to Jetpets in the US. What a wonderful service you have.

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Hi Jackie, thanks so much for reaching out and for your kind words. For your furbaby's travel from USA to Italy, we recommend you reach out to our trusted USA partner and they will be able to assist you - https://pet-express.com/ Hope that helps and good luck with the move! Thanks, Jetpets

Jackie Matrigali

Thanks. I have contacted pet-express and we are working on a solution.

Tracy

Tracyasked

Hello

How much does it cost to take a small dog from sydney to adelaide
i am travelling on jetstar

thanks
tracy

Julie New
Julie New

Hi Tracy. Jetstar does not carry pets so you would have to fly your dog with either Virgin or Qantas. Cost is worked out by weight I think. If you use Jetpets you can either hire one of their crates or use your own airline approved pet carrier. Jetpets will give you a free quote if you go to their website and follow the link.

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Hi Tracy, thank you for your enquiry. We can certainly help in transporting your furbaby to Adelaide, however we cannot provide quotes via Product Review. Please give us a call on 1300 668 309 and one of our Pet Travel Consultants can provide you all of the information on how pet travel works, plus a price. Thank you, Jetpets

Tanu

Tanuasked

Hi , i would like to fly my 4 months old puppy to aldelaide with me, what is the cost? And how does it work? I myself am flying with jetstar

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Hi Tanu, thank you for your message. We can certainly help in transporting your puppy to Adelaide, however we cannot provide quotes via Product Review. Please give us a call on 1300 668 309 and one of our Pet Travel Consultants can provide you all of the information on how pet travel works, plus a price. Thank you, Jetpets

Get an answer from our members and Jetpets representatives