Jetpets

Safe and friendly service for transporting your pet

I recently flew my 12 year old shitzu from coast to coast. This is the second time I have done this with jetpets. Absolutely no problems with this transportation. My dog was and still is in good health. There were no delays and jetpets couldn't be more helpful. I had to have my dog picked up and taken to the airport as an extra . Everything was arranged perfectly. Would highly recommend .

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Mary, thank you so much for your feedback. It is always our pleasure to take care of Poppy during her travels. We are pleased to hear you find our customer service teams to be helpful, that is certainly our aim. We hope to take care of Poppy again soon. Thanks, Jetpets

A fantastic experience twice in a row

Thanks to Jets Pets for the safe, trouble free and caring environment that they provide when relocating our special fur cargo. I cannot thank them enough for their efficient and caring service from first phone call right through to final delivery. We have located from Perth to Sydney and two years later from Sydney to Brisbane and the cat was the only family member who arrived in his new home less stressed than the rest of us! Thank you for an excellent service time and time again.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Nicky, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. Comet is quite the frequent flyer! It is always our pleasure to take care of him and we are very happy to hear that he is settled into your new home nicely. We hope to take care of him again one day soon. Thanks, Jetpets

Great Experience Overall!

We had a fantastic experience with Jetpets in getting our 3-year old Labrador Retriever to London. Morgan and her team were very professional and took great lengths to answer all our queries and concerns with the big move, and guided us through the process. All in all it was a smooth transition, surpassing our expectations at all times! Thanks once again!

Sender or ReceiverSender
Hi Hilary, thank you so much for sharing your Jetpets experience. It was honestly our pleasure to take care of Lilo, she is such a happy girl and a superstar traveler, we hope she is settling into the UK nicely. We will pass this feedback onto Morgan and our team who were lucky enough to meet Lilo. Thanks again, Jetpets

Thanks so much Jetpets

Thanks for the safe and trouble free transport of our furry family, we highly recommend this service to anyone taking their animals long distance. Our animals arrived in excellent condition and settled sinto their new home smoothly.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Auriol, thank you so much for your feedback, we are so glad you were pleased with our service. It was our pleasure to take care of your beautiful pets Elmo and Bindi, we are so glad to hear they have settled in nicely. Thanks again, Jetpets

Highly recommended!

Needed to send my sons' cat to Perth. Jetpets were excellent with friendly, efficient advice, quote and relevant information. Genuinely cared for him and arrived safely and settled in now.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Heather, Thank you very much for your feedback, we are so pleased to hear that you are happy with our service and that your sons cat has settled into Perth nicely. Thanks, Jetpets

Perfect service for your pampered pooch

Had to organise my daughters dog Dreamy to stay at grandparents whilst we were overseas. Organising flights to co inside with grandparents was simple and seamless. On the day of departure, I was delayed and missed the original flight. The staff call and were advised of situation and made me feel relaxed that they could get Dreamy on next flight and keep pick up dead lines. On arrival they have one of their handlers waiting for me. There took Dreamy and ensured she was Ok and advise that everything was taken care of and not to worry. Tremendous customer service by all and on the return, flawless service once again. Highly recommend JetPets for the save delivery on your precious cargo.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
HI Stephen, thank you so much for sharing your feedback. It was our pleasure to meet and take care of Dreamy during her travels, she is such a sweet girl! We are so pleased that you found out customer service to be of a high standard, and that our pet handler was able to put you at ease. Thanks again and we hope to see Dreamy again soon. Jetpets

Purrfect service! Beyond expectations!

We used Jetpets to relocate our cat to Singapore. Everything from the very beginning was a great experience with dedicated staff all the way through. They all have a passion for pets and service. Danielle in particular was outstanding. I rang her in distress a week before our cat had to fly as he had been bitten by a tiger snake. I wasn’t sure if he was going to survive. She was so reassuring and even gave me her number so that I could contact her after hours if needed. With the stress of moving countries and a sick cat, Jetpets really made it so much easier and smooth. They took special note of his recent encounter and happy to say he is adjusting well to another country.
Thank you Jetpets.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Lisa, Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. It was our pleasure to take care of Simon for you during his travels to Singapore. Danielle is fantastic and we are glad to hear that she was able comfort you and put you at ease while Simon was in our care. We will be sure to pass this wonderful feedback onto her. We are so happy to hear he is settling in nicely, he sure does have a story to tell. We wish you all the best. Jetpets.

Caring service

Emily and the Jetpet team recently helped us relocate our pets. Relocations are difficult enough without the additional stress of taking care of animals. The assistance that Jetpet provided was outstanding. The welfare of our pets was always their primary concern. We were kept well informed at each stage of the process and our pets arrived safely and not at all stressed by the journey.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi John and Sue, Thank you so much for your feedback. It was our pleasure to take care of your pets during their travels. The welfare of all animals in or care is certainly our primary concern, and we are so happy this was evident to you. We hope they are all settling in well. Thanks, Jetpets

Handled with Care

We were very perplexed about how to transport our 2 rescue dogs from Australia to the USA. After looking at a few companies we decided on JetPets - they were a bit more expensive than some of the other quotes.
We were assigned a personal helper who sent us regular email updates and was quick to respond to any questions we had.
There was a bit of confusion about the crate sizes that we had already purchased for travel - and when it was clarified, Jetpets took responsibility for the confusion, and supplied a suitably sized crate for our larger dog, instead of charging us extra for it - I was impressed by this - as they were not obligated to do it - even though they are a company that is there to make a profit, I only ever got the sense that they were concerned for the welfare of our pets.
During the travel process (complicated by us already being in the US at the time) they sent us regular updates and photos, and helped arrange all of the government export vet inspections.
Our dogs required an extended 16 hour layover in LA as part of their journey, and we were contacted 2 days before the flight by the Jetpets affiliate in LA Pet-Express, to inform us that they would be the responsible party collecting our dogs from the plane, taking them through customs and animal import checks and then looking after our dogs prior to re-boarding for their final flight, and provided contact information to keep us up to date. When our dogs arrived in LA we received an email update, and then photos to show that they were fit and well - they certainly looked happy and relaxed. Later that day we got a follow up email telling us that they had had a big walk and were sleeping peacefully.
The next morning we were very excited to go to our local airport to collect our two lovely doggies - they were very excited to see us, and both looked relaxed and well - their kennels were clean and they both had fresh 'stay dry' fleeces that had been replaced in LA after the long flight. They also had plenty of water, and it looked like the crew in LA had put an extra waterbowl on the kennel with a frozen block of water, so that that if the fresh water spilt during loading or take off, the ice would melt and provide water for the rest of the flight - neat trick, and it worked well...there was plenty of water, and even a little bit of ice left in the second bowl. We were also touched that there was a small bag of kibble attached at the top of both kennels, so we could give an immediate treat to the dogs when they were let out of their travel crates.
Overall we were very impressed with the way our dogs, and their anxious owners were treated - at no point did we feel condescended or ignored - and we were VERY anxious after hearing horror stories of dogs dying in flight. We would definitely give these guys another go if we need to transport our dogs again.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
HI Steve and Ed, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Jetpets and our partners in LA, Pet Express. We are so pleased to hear that you felt comforted and well communicated with throughout your pets travel journey, it was our pleasure to take care of them both. Pet Welfare is always our number one priority and we are so glad that this shines through in your review, we are also glad that your pets enjoyed their treats on arrival! We hope they settle into the USA nicely and would be delighted to take of them should they travel again. All the best, Jetpets.

Our happy Aussie doggo is now a happy Kiwi doggo!

We picked Jetpets to help move our pup Zeus to NZ from Australia because we had heard great things about them, and several of our friends had good domestic and international experiences with them, when moving their own dogs.

Jetpets were very friendly and helpful throughout the process advising on which forms I needed to complete in what timeframe etc.

Our particular rep Elliott, was great and answered my many questions (I was very nervous about Zeus going on the plane - and had tones of questions)

Zeus is a wee Toy Poodle and he has a bit of separation anxiety so I was mostly worried about the time we would have apart. I was so impressed tho with Jetpets, I could barely believe it when he came back from his vet check day and when we eventually picked him up at the airport in NZ, he was excited to see us, but certainly not worked up or in a panic (which I had been worried would be the case). Seeing him come back so calm each time just made the whole experience that much better, because as well as being reunited with my little shadow, it was clear he had found the experience a comfortable and happy one.

Each time Zeus was in Jetpets care, we were given lots of updates along the way, pictures etc. of what he was doing.

I would definitely book with Jetpets again if we ever relocate again.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Laura, many thanks for your kind review. We are delighted to hear that many of your friends referred our services to you. Your gorgeous boy Zeus travelled very well and was a delight to care for. We know how important regular communication is and we are glad to hear you found the updates reassuring. Enjoy settling into life in NZ, and if you are ever on the move again we would be delighted to care of Zeus during his next travel adventure! All the best, Jetpets.

Another great service from JetPets

We've just moved our long-suffering cat from Brisbane to Perth, and JetPets did another first rate job. Ok, we expected it, having had them move her from Holland to Brisbane less than two years ago, but once again everything went perfectly smoothly and our beloved monster arrived perfectly. We were kept informed via e-mail/text/phone call from planned itinerary, through pick-up at the cattery, to check-in, to arrival at the destination airport, and then to delivery at her new home; but more importantly, having seen at first hand how stressy she got on 1-2 hour flights we've made with her, it was extraordinary to see how content, alert, and happy she was when she arrived. Clearly extremely well taken care of. All the JetPets staff we've dealt with have been brilliant: efficient, informative, caring, and very clearly pet-lovers. Thoroughly recommended, and will definitely be using them again in the event of any more long distance travel.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Robin, thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with Jetpets. Your beloved 'monster' Me was a pleasure to care for, and she travelled very well. We really do pride ourselves on the high standards of care we provide, and we know how important those communication updates are along the way. We wish yourself and Me all the very best settling into your new home. Should life take you interstate or overseas again, our team is here to assist. Thanks again, Jetpets.

Happy dog, happy owner!

We just travelled from Barcelona to Melbourne and we couldn't be happier about having chosen Jetpets for the move. Our little poodle, Macho, is a very shy dog when around people he doesn't know, but he seemed very happy once he came out of quarantine and got delivered to our new home in Australia. All in all, we can recommend using Jetpet's service very much and can assure you that our dog was in perfect hands.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Christine, thanks for your kind feedback. It was our team's pleasure to care for your gorgeous Macho, and our privilege seeing you reunited at your new home. Thanks for sharing your experience as it really does help other pet owners looking to relocate to Australia. We wish you all the best as you settle in. Thanks again, Jetpets

Amazing Service

i recently moved from Auckland to Brisbane and organised with Jetpet to fly my two much beloved cats Lulu and Bella. I cannot speak highly enough about the service. From pick up to drop off , my babies were treated with the utmost care and I was kept up to date with photos and emails of their progress. It was a very smooth transition for all concerned.

Delivery TimeEarly
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Trudy, thank you for taking the time to write a review about your Jetpets experience. Our team in New Zealand and Australia enjoyed caring for your fur-kids Lulu and Bella. It is pleasing to hear that you also appreciated our regular updates along the way, we know how reassuring communication can be. We hope everyone is settling well into life in Brisbane. Take care and thanks again, Jetpets

Fabulous job from start to finish.

Jetpets did an excellent job from start to finish, getting our cat from Australia to the East Coast of the United States. Online portal used to upload needed documents and pay was easy to use. Customer service by phone and by email was excellent. Jetpets provided clear directions and laid out the whole process well. They even sent a picture of happy Hermon the cat in a plush cat play house before boarding the first flight. A first rate company!

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Ce Co, thanks for sharing your Jetpets experience. Our international team really do provide a first class service and we are very happy your experience reflects this. It was our team's pleasure looking after Hermon, and we hope that you are all settling well into life in the US. Thanks again, Jetpets

Excellent service

We just travelled from Melbourne to Warsaw with our cat Kadia. We were very worried about her, of course. All went very well and smooth. Kadia was in good condition and she wasn't even stressed as we were expecting. Everything was as Jetpets team told us. Guys, big thanks for your service.
By the way, anyone who wants send a pet to Warsaw, there is a wonderful women, Marta, who takes care of every animal in custom. She loves animals without a measure.
Jetpets, thank you so much.
Raf, Monika & The Cat Kadia

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Raf, it is wonderful to receive your feedback, not just about our team but also in relation to your positive experience with customs in Warsaw. We enjoyed taking care of Kadia, and are delighted to hear that we helped to make the process stress free. Enjoy settling into life in Warsaw, and thanks again for sharing your Jetpets experience, it really does go a long way to helping other pet owners. All the best, Jetpets

Excellent service

Hi, recently my new pup travelled from Orange, NSW, to Mackay, Qld, with jetpets, with stops at Sydney and Brisbane. I was very pleased the way it was handled and my pup was happy when arriving in Mackay. I was surprised to receive text and email messages regarding the pets condition and that someone was caring for her. An excellent service you are providing, and I would recommend you to anyone. Thank you.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Bill, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Jetpets. It was our pleasure to look after your fur-baby and we are glad that you appreciated the regular communication along the way. Enjoy bonding with your puppy, it's such a special time. Thanks again, Jetpets

Absolutely amazing service

Recently we used Jet Pets for the second time to relocate our two puppies from Perth WA to Melbourne, as I knew my partner couldn't collect them for a few hours after their flight I was super nervous about their well being, they had only ever been at home with me. A few hours goes by after I dropped them off and I received a text to say all was ok and then later an email giving me a detailed report of how they were and their personalities, I couldn't stop crying with happiness (I am getting teary writing this) this honestly is such an amazing company who do really care for your pets from the start to the end, they even provided them with food while they waited for collection and both flights they were completely unbothered and happy as normal, i can not fault the service and will recommend Jet Pets to anyone thinking of doing the same. Thank you very much Jet Pets, you are amazing!!

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Jamiee, thank you for reviewing our services. We understand what a nervous time it can be and are so pleased to hear that our regular communication put your mind at ease. It was our pleasure taking care of your puppies throughout their travel journey, right up to their collection. Thanks again for sharing your experience as it really does assist other pet owners looking to use our services. All the best, Jetpets.

Brilliant service

Best experience with Jetpets and highly recommend them! The care provided to my ragdoll and me was outstanding. Big thank you to Paige and the team in Brisbane and Perth for being so kind and caring. They brought my Schnuckie to Perth last year and took her back home to Brisbane this month and you would never know she travelled across the continent. Brilliant communication by the friendly team who clearly love animals and know how precious they are to their owners.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Astrid, thank you very much for sharing your experience, it really does help other pet owners. It was our pleasure to take care of Schnuckie, and you're absolutely correct...we love animals! Your feedback will be shared with our team. Thanks again, Jetpets

Amazing customer service and genuine care for pets

Had such a positive experience with Jetpets - couldn't recommended more highly! The care provided to me as a worried 'mum' and to my 8 week old puppy flying to his new home with us was outstanding. Thank you to the Melbourne team for being so kind and gentle to him. Great communication by a friendly team who clearly love their jobs.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Erin. Many thanks for taking the time to share your Jetpets experience. It is pleasing to hear that you appreciated the level of care and attentiveness from our team. We love bringing families together for the first time, and yes our team do love what they do. All the best with your fur-baby. Thanks, Jetpets

WORST

Worst service, worst results, I went for any alternative & I suggest the same to anyone looking to travel pets.
your new best friends will thank you... trust me.
<3 Patsy Plasticana Pollyanna.

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Hi Patty. We are very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. We would like to better understand your areas of concern. If you send us a private message with your contact details a manager can get in touch. Thank you, Jetpets

I have a female Caucasian shepherd weighing 130 kg inc very large crate would you be able to help with a larger dog?

Hi, I am eventually looking at transporting my 12yo cat Bella from Nowra NSW to Brisbane but she is extremely anxious when she's even in her cage for 5 minutes. Can anyone please tell me how they have gone in situations like this? Do I have to get some sort of calming medication for her before traveling?
I used Jetpet to transport my two cats from Auckland to Brisbane and neither of them like their cages but they were fine.Feliway was sprayed onto their mats which helped to keep them calm and I got photos sent and regular updates. What I thought would be a stressful journey for them and me was in fact an amazing service and stress free. Highly recommendHi Helen, thank you for your enquiry. Bella would benefit from Feliway during travel. A cat exposed to the pheromone scent via Feliway is made to feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible during travel. If you hire or purchase a Jetpets Pet Travel Crate our team at the Sydney transit lounge can spray Bella's crate with Feliway just prior to travel. There are also other solutions we can step you through, such as purchasing a travel crate prior to Bella's trip and having it become a happy and familiar home away from home. I suggest you call us on 1300 668 309 and discuss these solutions in greater depth with a Pet Travel Consultant. Please be rest assured that Bella will be in good care with our experienced team. Thank you, Jetpets.

Hi, why are your prices so expensive?...I was after transport for my Border Collie from the Central Coast to Eastern Sydney. The quote I was given seemed excessive in comparison to others like Doggy Transport or Dog movers.
Hi Michael Thanks for your message, and we appreciate your concern. We do pride ourselves on providing a service that represents value for money based on the level of expertise and service delivered. The best way to respond to your specific enquiry is to have a Pet Travel Consultant give you a call to step you through our provision of service and how it compares to the others. Would you like me to have a consultant call you, in which case you would need to provide me with your best contact number and time to call. Alternatively you can contact a Jetpets Pet Travel Consultant on 1300 668 309. Many thanks, Jetpets

Similar listings