Verified🏆 2024 Award

1,445 reviews
GRAHAM
GRAHAMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Amazing service

This is the 2nd time using Jetpets and again the service was amazing. Madeline is a credit to the organisation. She was constantly keeping me updated and was always contactable for questions. From dropping him off at the airport to collecting from your office in Perth, I could not fault the service
Rola A.
Rola A.

Jetpets were excellent - very friendly and calming. My dog is super timid but they were very good with him and he arrived safe and sound!
Natalia M.
Natalia M.South East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Highly recommended

I did a lot of research before choosing the company in charge of moving my dogs Coco and Mango, from Brisbane - Australia, to Lisbon - Portugal, and choosing JetPets was the best decision; I was very nervous from the moment I decided to relocate, but Chloe, my designated pet travel consultant was amazing support all the way, she answered all my questions and keep me updated until the very last minute, all the process went very smooth, and my dogs arrived safe and sound after a very 3 long days, highly recommended.
Lenna Z
Lenna Z

Thank you jetpets!

We were super nervous about sending our anxious spoodle Disney all the way to Canada. The trip was over 3 days and Jetpets updated us throughout her journey with photos and promptly responded to emails. Their partner company in Canada was equally as amazing! Never send your pets internationally without the help of jetpets! Disney arrived very happy and was her usual self right away.
JRD247
JRD247South East Queensland, QLD

Take the Worry Out of an International Move with a Pet

Wonderful service and care. From the start of planning our big move to the end, Jetpets had exceptional communication regarding details of the process, payments, itinerary, organizing customs, and pet transfer (thanks Pet Express at LAX) at the arriving country. Anxiety was all me, not my dog. However, the dog was doing his happy dance when let out of the carrier and didn't care someone he had never met was there to greet him. Photos and report cards were provided before boarding the plane and upon arrival at his destination. That was comforting information as my flight ended up being 3 days later.
Leah
Leah

Best Pet Travel Agency!!

Best team ever! They made me feel so secure and reassured with the whole journey! Always sending updates and being so caring with my fur baby! I couldn’t reccomend them enough! I was so stressed and anxious about the flight for my dog beans but they were so caring and patient throughout the whole process and even sending photo updates of him! Really appreciate the help and care of jet pets! They are amazing!!!!!
Junglie
JunglieDarling Downs, QLD5 posts

Caring and professional pet transport

From start to finish Jetpets were fantastic. They were easy to get hold of, professional, knowledgeable and polite. They kept me informed about how the cats were coping and where they were in their journey.
The person who delivered them to our house was quite obviously caring and compassionate, and was very careful when handling the cats.
I would not hesitate to use them again.
Hayley Lawson
Hayley Lawson

Great people, great service

Easy and efficient service. My pet was well taken care of. Would highly recommend.
KarinBJ
KarinBJ2 posts

Great service, highly recommend!

Great service from Kerryn at who answered all my questions for a seamless move of my 18year old tabby cat, Coco, from Sydney to the Gold Coast. Highly recommend. Thx team.
Harriet
HarrietSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Amazing company

I have now used Jetpets twice for my two dogs and from start to finish the service is absolutely amazing. The team know everything needed and are very helpful. They provide your pets itinerary with all relevant information in advance of the flight. I have not had a single issue with any of my bookings and have instead been met with amazing client focused customer service. I will definitely use Jetpets again if the opportunity arises. A specific thank you to Jacinta for her amazing assistance.
Diane Whittaker
Diane WhittakerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Pet Travelling Service

From the time of booking and dealing with the ladies in the office, to the lady that collected him in Brisbane, and the team in Manchester were we collected Casper from, everything worked out perfectly.
A big thank you for looking after him so well for us
Stefani J.
Stefani J.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great, will 101% recommend

They were so assisting in all the questions I had, got updates on the day our dog flew, gave me ease of mind. Very friendly service!
Samara  Martin
Samara MartinPilbara, WA

Unmatched customer service and quality of care

My 6-year-old dog Honey, flew from Sydney to Karratha (Western Australia) which included pick up, boarding and two flights. JetPets were absolutely excellent in all areas. Honey had recently undergone TPLO surgery and suffered complications afterwards which resulted in having to reschedule multiple times - and each time JetPets were more than happy to accomodate Honey’s needs. Honey was taken excellent care of from pick up to delivery - I received updates, photos and videos which alleviated my stress. The boarders played with her and ensured she had absolutely no stress during her long trip.

Their customer service and quality of care are unmatched. I would recommend JetPets to anyone and everyone seeking pet transportation.

Lee-Anne P.
Lee-Anne P.Perth, WA

Absolutely seamless process

The whole process from getting a quote to picking up my precious baby was so easy and seamless. The ladies at the office in Perth were just so friendly you could tell they just absolutely love their jobs and the animals
Billy
Billy2 posts

Bad service don’t use

Poor customer service, quite rude and unhelpful. Very poor problem solving skills and constantly appears uninterested in a positive customer experience. Both breeder and customer agreed that the process was unprofessional and unorganised. Pup arrived covered in fleas from the transit facility and was not treated or cleaned before passing on to customer. Covered in poo and wee and viably shaken.

Katiana E.
Katiana E.

Hi,

I organize the airport transport to my dog in october 2023 from France to Australia (International airport melboune) in the Center Mickelham Quarantine. Do you propose services or offer to accompagnate transport's of animals?

Can you please contact me in this email? katianaplancke.energeticienne@gmail.com

Thank you so much for your answers.

Kind regards

Jetpets   DM

Hi There Katiana, your details have been passed on to our team. You should hear from a Jetpets team member shorty. Best Regards, Team Jetpets

Gale M.
Gale M.

How much money would it cost to fully a 13kilo dog from Brisbane to Tamworth NSW

Jetpets   DM

Hi Gale. Please see below a link to an online pricing estimate tool that will help assist with your enquiry.

external link

Regards
Jetpets.

Tanya B.
Tanya B.

2 cat's I wish to come back home with me via either Virgin or Quantas one way only. Please the cheapest possible

Jetpets   DM

Please send us an email info@jetpets.com.au and a member of our team will be able to assist you.

About Jetpets

Jetpets is an Australian pet transport company, offering both domestic and international transport. They provide a complete door-to-door transport service and select the most direct flights.

They provide pet travel updates and 24/7 customer service. Their Pet Transit Lounges are near major airports, and let your pets relax and stretch their legs before travel. Jetpets can also arrange pet accommodation if there are any changes to your travel or if you need some extra time before welcoming your pet to their new home.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers reported that the process of transporting their pet with Jetpets was seamless, and that they were guided through the whole process of bringing their loved one to their new home.
  • They also appreciated the constant communication and updates about how their pet was doing, which gave them peace of mind during an often stressful move.
  • According to reviews, Jetpets was extremely organised, and dealt with changing circumstances - such as cancelled flights - quickly.

Contact info for Jetpets