Arthur

ArthurCanberra 2600, ACT

Everything went like clockwork

My son and his fiance recently moved from Canberra to Perth. We looked after their dog and cat for a few days till their travel across was booked. Everything went like clockwork with the arrangements and their local agent in Canberra, Platypus Couriers were so helpful and professional. Pets arrived safe and well and into the waiting arms of their owners...job well done

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

I would like to thank Angus in Perth and Dani in Melbourne for ensuring the safe transport of my daughter's dog from Melbourne on Monday 23 November.

I really appreciate their efforts on our behalf. Both my daughter and I were impressed with the caring and kind JetPets staff both in Perth and Melbourne.

Thanks again for getting Otto back home during these Covid travel restrictions.

4.9
M T.

M T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I was apprehensive but everything was fine.

Jetpets - dealt with Chelsea. Needed my cat transported from Syd to Melb during Covid. Was quoted $320 for road transport. Flights were not available till weeks and weeks later apparently. Said I would think about it. Got back to her a couple of weeks later. Was quoted $495 due to "carrying fewer pets per van for pet welfare". Was a bit suss on the increased quote but I wanted my cat home asap. After payment, all was a very smooth process. Picked up my cat who was a little distressed, likely from the unfamiliar noises but overall she was fine. Nothing a few pats and cuddles couldn't fix. I recommend Jetpets - they got the job done.

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Many Thanks for your feedback. We will pass this onto our teams.
Jetpets.

Ian

IanGold Coast

Our pets travel was cancelled because he was too big but Brooke sorted it.

We had a confirmed booking with Jetpets but were told that our dog was too big to travel even though we gave Jetpets his measurements months before. But after talking with Brooke we are back on track and will hopefully have our big mate with his family.

Tanya and Jan

Tanya and JanSydney, NSW

Caring team

We would like to sincerely thank all the team of JetPets. It was really an impossible task to transport our dog from Sydney to Prague in this challenging coronavirus time. Special thanks to Angus and Dipkesh. Despite the huge workload and a number of external obstacles, they and their team members had been in constant contact with us for a few months starting from February 2020 helping us to transport our dog safely. Finally, they found an opportunity to organise the trip and our dog successfully arrived in Prague. We will be using your services from now on! Thank you again.

Lana

LanaSouth West, WA

Happy reunion

As you may know, it extremely difficult to book a flight for your pet due to COVID.
Jetpets was the only company who not only responded with a quote but actually offered their services with the short notice. My cat Umka was safely relocated from Canberra to Perth with two days trip,. He arrived in a good health condition. Danielle, a Jetpets representative, has done amazing work arranging Umka's travel and responding to my countless requests. Thank you Jetpets!

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Hi Rod. Thankyou for your feedback and we will certainly pass this onto Danielle and the entire Jetpets team.

Dave

DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unbelievable

Do not under any circumstances waste your time with these idiots
I tried to call got told to refer to website, filled in forms online heard nothing called them was told would not be contacted unless they could get me a flight on the day I requested - My flight time and day was flexible they weren't interested - DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME

Outstanding Personalised Service for International travel

Outstanding! While Initially hard to get hold of due to COVID, we experienced no issues after that! Jetpets arranged all the transport for vet work prior to travel, including dropping off her crate so she could become familiar with them making for a smooth transition. Montana was fantastic dealing with my constant questions and worries. Josh at jetpets in Sydney deserves a VERY special mention! The photos, texts and phone call updates made for a very personal service and were so appreciated! Thank you jetpets, we are thrilled! Below is a picture of our girl in the office with her handler Josh. How happy does she look!?

The B.Sydney, NSW

Ignorant service! How could you trust these people with your pet?

It's almost like they recruited people that actually hated pet to work there. Very ignorant and has no consideration over the pet wellbeing!! Rude on the phone! I flied my cat by my own several times and received better service from the Airline itself than Jetpets. ( Qantas, Virgin staffs are much more caring and even has a lounge for the pets) Why would someone waste money to get the pets be taken care of below the Airlines' standard. Jetpets Domestic one is actually okay. The international one is the nightmare! I should have listened to my hairdresser's warning...

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Jetpets A.Jetpets

Thankyou for your feedback. We do pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and in this instance we are sorry to hear that the service was not what you expected.
Kind Regards

Kirsten C.

Kirsten C.

Got our pooch to us in record time even with the Covid impacts

Claudia was fantastic. I feel she went above and beyond to get our pooch to us. We managed to get an earlier date due to a cancellation. She even had to make changes along the way as she was going to be boarding at the destination but at last minute, I mean last minute ( our dog was in the air) we could get changes for a Pet Taxi to collect her. Thanks so much

Delivery TimeEarly
Jetpets A.Jetpets

Hi Kirsten. You are welcome and we are very grateful for your comments. Flying anywhere (let alone Pets) is a real challenge at the moment! We will pass on your note to Claudia and the entire Jetpets team.

Julia n.South East Queensland, QLD

No service at all - receivership maybe ?

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Clo A.Central Queensland, QLD

Mixed up our leaving date

Jetpets only gets 1 star. They mixed up our moving dates from the 26th of October to the 26 of November. Then had the nerve to suggest our cat should go to a boarding kennel for 4 weeks with one of their agents that runs a "surprise, surprise " a pet boarding. That would've added $800 on top of the flights. Now I have to drive down from QLD to Vic with my cat and 3 kids. Not happy and our removalist told us It's the first they'll known of such a bad mix up of dates. I do not recommend Jetpets.

AirinSydney, NSW

Worst experience I ever encountered ! Be careful when booking your beloved pet with Jetpet

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
4.3
3.6
Vernell W.

Vernell W.South East Queensland, QLD

Precious cargo

Omg!!! ... it’s been 3weeks missing my fur children as we had to relocate from Brisbane for work ASAP! We had 2 weeks in isolation and then 1 week waiting to confirm flights but have to say that Jetpets throughout the whole process were amazing with emails and also tracking of them throughout the journey. I’m so proud of our pup Kuro and his big sister Amity for being so brave. They are now settled in there new home in Perth. Thanks guys for looking after my babies will for sure recommend you guys to friends and family!
Kia Ora guys :)

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Kia Ora Vernell. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us your positive feedback and will pass onto our teams.
Team Jetpets

Embarrassingly uncaring

You have to call to get any answer, then the message says don't call. If you don't call and get past the message you'll never find out that these people won't call you after submitting and enquiry, even though the enquiry says they will, and the people you talk to couldn't care less that the whole interaction is frustrating and fruitless. To quote them, after refusing to explain how you would actually book a transport, "that's the way it is".
Well they can be that way without my business, even if I could find a way.
I can't imagine giving my pet to someone who does not care.

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Thankyou for your feedback. We are working diligently on upgrading our website and information for clients as the airline industry and flights have been heavily impacted and continually changing (daily) during this global pandemic. Team Jetpets.

Hayesy

HayesyPerth, WA

Reunited with my best mates

Having dealt with a lot of different pet travel specialists during this covid times, jetpets were excellent and were the company that reunited me with my dogs. Got updated when they checked in, landed and when they were delivered to the kennel. Claudia from Melbourne was awesome to deal with and helpful.

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Thankyou very much for your kind words. We will ensure that we pass on your feedback to Claudia and the entire Jetpets team who are working extremely hard in never seen before times in the airline / travel industry.
Team Jetpets.

Ben

BenCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Getting Reg Back

Mary R.

Mary R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service - will use Jetpets again!

My husband and I are relocating back to Brisbane from Melbourne during a pandemic. Jetpets had great customer service and helped with every little thing that they can. We of course wanted a shorter route for our puppy, but with the limited flight, 3 days transit was the best that they could do. Loved the updates on when she was checked in at the airport and when she was back for the comfort stop. Some pet handlers also sent through photos and gave a lot of detail on how she went. Highly recommend - very responsive as well.

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Hi Mary. Thankyou very much for your positive feedback. We will pass your feedback onto our Brisbane and Melbourne teams. Take care.
Team Jetpets.

Tpswiss

TpswissPerth, WA

Recommended - trip booked for December

I am moving our family dog from Australia to Switzerland. The service is expensive but we’ve had a good experience so far. It’s difficult to organise as flights constantly change. Will update further after the trip in December.

Leisa Hasked

Hello, I am making enquires about flying our Cavoodle from Brisbane to Perth in late November. Can you please advise the process on booking, cost, cage (whether this is provided or we can purchase from you) and other details to proceed with a booking. Thank you. Leisa

Leisa H

Hello again. Our dog weighs 5.5kg as I assume this will be necessary for pricing. Thanks again

Go to Aeropets not jetpets

Airin

Hi Leisa, I would not recommend Jetpet as their services are very bad. I was a customer of Jetpet and the best decision I made was to move companies and they are quite unprofessional and not caring about the pets and customers. I would recommend dogtainers they have a competitive price, they care about the pets so you can be rest assured to have a stress free and safe relocation.

Simone B.

Simone B.asked

I understand things are extremely difficult atm but honestly a call back with a firm Yes/No would that be too much to ask, I have no choice I have to move and a definitive answer would be better than nothing at all

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Hi Simone. Due to a lack of flights available we are only receiving new enquiries via our website. We monitor these daily and make contact with those who we can offer a service. We will not reach out unless we can offer some transport options. It is impossible to discuss forward planning, airlines are unable to predict flight schedules and we are in their hands. We understand your frustration, this situation is very difficult for everyone.

Wan C.asked

Hi there
I have to go back my country very soon maybe next month I’m not sure when they have fight Because I stay in Victoria but I would like to ask and book for my cat first
Well I would like to know how much cost travel from Melbourne to Thailand but I live in Surat Thani ( south of Thailand, if you can send to there would be good)
And how can I book the ticket for my cat ?

Karen
Karen

Wan, the lady I spoke on the phone too a few days ago was quite clear (and dismissive) that they weren't hiring, nor selling flight approved pet transport carry cages..... so that might be an issue.... good luck!

Wan C.

So it mean no any delivery pet from Melbourne to Thailand?

The B.

Wan, have you got your cat back with you to Thailand? I worried about my cat since they postponed my cat's flight, and she has been and will be boarded in a shoe box for like 3 weeks in order to get to her 8-9 hour flight to Thailand. Like seriously relocation and overseas flight is already bad enough of an experience for cat to do it alone.

Get an answer from our members and Jetpets representatives

4.9