Jetpets

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jetpets

yoji t.
yoji t.Sydney, NSW

Jetpets service was impressive

Jetpets service was impressive from the beginning to the goal.
When I first contacted Jetpets via web site, an organized email was quickly delivered then a dedicated employee was assigned.
They provided estimate cost, required info, they are reliable.
During the move, they frequently gave me status updates.
I never worried about their service, they always get back to me very quickly whenever I have questions.
Very impressive, I recommend this service.

One happy puppy!

Our dog flew up to Darwin with Jetpets. He had to board overnight. He is quite anxious. Christy came and collected him and sent me pictures and updates. It was so kind and made us feel really comfortable. Excellent service. Have used before and will use again.

Sender or ReceiverSender

So glad we went with Jetpets!

My babies arrived safely

Both of my kitties travelled safely from Sydney to NY thanks to the help of Jetpets team. My consultant, Danielle was very friendly and promptly responded to all of my questions. The handlers in Sydney and LA were also very friendly and kept me updated about my babies’ status. The only thing is that I wish there could be more updates at boarding & transit facilities as it was a really long trip for my babies. Thanks again to all members of the Jetpets team!

Delivery TimeOn Time

Lauri
Lauri

Professional all the way

Jetpets communicated well, from start to finish. They treated my dogs with care and safely delivered them to their new home on the same day. I can highly recommend them.

Sonia L.
Sonia L.Illawarra, NSW

Right decision choosing this company

Moving two very anxious cats from NSW to Tasmania was of big concern to us, but thanks to Jetpets, we all handled the move with minimal stress.
They settled into their new home almost instantly, which showed us they weren’t overly stressed by the experience. An update and photo taken of Banjo and Simba at the airport, put us at ease as well

sheeds2405
sheeds2405South East Queensland, QLD

These are the people to move your pets!

Jetpets picked up my very anxious cat and delivered her to the airport for her trip from Melbourne to Gold Coast. They sent me updates on everything from pick up time to landing.
Honeypuss arrived on time and with no issues.
the staff at Jetpets put my mind at ease and were so very helpful from the very start.
Highly recommend using Jetpets for your fur babies.

Jetpets A.JetpetsSend a private message

Fantastic service end to end for our pet

We wanted to thank you all for the smooth journey our dog Ralph had from Sydney to Singapore. He arrived very happy and relaxed. He has settled in well over the weekend and this week as well. Our family is so pleased to have him here now with us and it wouldn’t have been possible without your support and service. I think the real stand outs have been how easy you made the process for us and ensured he had all he needed to get here comfortably.

Danielle Rowland
Danielle RowlandSydney, NSW

Moving from USA to Australia #3poodles

Find out how Jetpets compares to other Couriers

Exactly the care and service we needed and wanted

Jetpets looked after our much-loved cat's trip from end to end. It was such a big journey and so stressful for us, but JetPets helped us understand every step of the journey, easily manage what we needed to do, and reassured us along the way. And of course our cat arrived happy and healthy! The additional information, reports and updates were so appreciated, we are so glad we went with JetPets.

Seamless coordination and communication

Very clear and quick communication throughout from quote to picking up Loki . He did no seem phased in the slightest and has settled in very nicely in his new home.

Louisa
LouisaCentral Queensland, QLD

Jetpets: A New Dimension In Pet Travel. A True V.i.p. Service For My Dog.

Antonio Turrent
Antonio TurrentPerth, WA

Amazing service!

Jet Pets moved our dog from Perth to NYC; they did an incredible job, they treated our dog like royalty - which made the trip stress free and a good experience for our dog. Thank you!

Kim O
Kim OSydney, NSW

Couldn't ask for a better experience!

Our almost 10-year-old dog (Kelpie x Husky) was picked up from Syd and arrived in Queenstown (via AKL) calm, happy and well looked after. Jetpets from start to finish were there every step of the way with clear and concise information. The online portal was easy to use, our personal pet consultant was always available and the whole team were a pleasure to deal with throughout the journey. Photo added is of Portia in Auckland... cool, calm and collected!

Sydney - Perth

I was so nervous wondering what would happen to my little Rosie - 2year old Cavoodle. But once I made contact with Jetpets all my fears were put to one side. Everything went to plan, and Rosie was so happy when I collected her at the other end.

Tanya B.
Tanya B.asked

2 cat's I wish to come back home with me via either Virgin or Quantas one way only. Please the cheapest possible

Jetpets A.JetpetsSend a private message

Please send us an email info@jetpets.com.au and a member of our team will be able to assist you.

BANANA I.
BANANA I.asked

I really love my cat, and i will be moving the shenzhen china soon, my parentss have yet to find a good way to send him over(i am 13) and hes been with me for half of my life. how much would it cost for brisbane-china

Trillia
Trillia

Only the company can give you a quote for transport, and whether they service that route. Send them an email, and they will help if they can.

Vivian C.
Vivian C.asked

I have 2 cats need to send back Malaysia sabah , how much is the price

Yvette K.
Yvette K.

Contact jetpets.com.au

Jetpets A.JetpetsSend a private message

Hi Vivian, please visit our website www.jetpets.com.au and input your details. Our team will assist you from there. Thank you, Jetpets

Get an answer from our members and Jetpets representatives