Luis Sarabia

Luis SarabiaSydney, NSW

Amazing service!

Biljana (Bibi) from Dogtainers could not have been more helpful and efficient at sending my doggo from Australia to Los Angeles. Given all the uncertainty happening at the moment as borders closed, and flights were cancelled, Bibi was incredible at finding different options until we were finally able to finish the jump.
The service was always friendly and prompt, receiving constant updates (with pictures) of the state of my dog. Without them this transition would've been a lot more stressful than it was.

Highly recommended!

Darienne B.

Darienne B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

great service

Easy to deal with, was kept informed, our puppy arrived safe and happy. We used pick up service in Perth and flight to Adelaide. Would used again without hesitation, great service.

Nicole

NicoleHunter Region, NSW

Very Helpful

I contacted Dogtainers to help transport our much loved family member Rosie from Newcastle to Melbourne due to our relocating. Ben was very helpful throughout the process. Nothing was a problem and he went out of his way to make sure Rosie was taken care of and any questions I had were answered promptly. Ben definitely helped us make the transition much less painful and we are very grateful for that. Rosie needed to be boarded in Melbourne for a few days and we even got photos, which was incredibly reassuring. I would definitely recommend Dogtainers to anyone needing to transport their pet interstate and I would not hesitate to use them again if needed.

Melanie49

Melanie49South East Queensland, QLD

Dogtainers always saving me!

I can't thank the team at Dogtainers brisbane enough, we have used them for years and they never fail to provide prompt and friendly service. We are always last minute with our bookings due to our super busy schedule but Josh and the the team have always been able to assist or work around what we need. They are on time, have excellent facilities in the vans for our precious furbabies so we feel really comfortable sending them along and we always get notified of a safe delivery on the other end. Highly recommend this company for all your pet transport needs! A+++

Elock

ElockGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thanks Dogtainers

Look no further than Dogtainers to move your puppy/animals. Communication was fantastic, kept us up to date with flight details during Covid lockdown. The breeder was advised of pick up time prior to collection and Rusty arrived the following day on time and in great shape. With many many thanks to Emily and the team. Your 5 Star :-)

Two puppies, one to Melbourne and one to Brisbane

Evie and Zoe worked together to have my two puppies going to different cities depart Sydney at the same time which made the trip to the airport much more relaxed.

Kym

KymLaunceston, TAS

Sammie's Relocation

Sammie says thank you. The staff have done a fantastic job organizing transport of our little pet bird interstate. We are relocating from Tasmania to Queensland and it has been an extremely stressful time with the forever changing covid restrictions. Thank you to all that have assisted in her travels.

Shipping TypeDomestic

Epping, Victoria to Geraldton, WA without a hiccup

Emily was fabulous, she arranged everything from the two plane trips, an overnight stay and a four hour road trip to get our 8 week old toy poodle safely to her destination. The whole process ran smoothly and on time. We are so grateful and happy with Dogtainers care and Emily’s willingness to go beyond what was excepted. We can’t thank you enough and will definitely use again.

Other Couriers
4.4
Kaye G.

Kaye G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So happy and so well done

Sade worked so hard to solve the changing requirements for my puppy transport. Always happy and kind in her words. I feel confident in DogTainers to look after my new puppy when I see how caring and thoughtful and prompt that Jade has been. All the best. And VERY happy to recommend!!

Brigette Bryson

Brigette Bryson Sydney, NSW

Safe and Reliable Service

I have used Dogtainers 4 times in the last 3 months and they have safely and confidently made sure all our beautiful pets made it to the their new destinations happily and calmly, Australia wide and amazingly internationally even during a pandemic! We were kept up to date and offered assistance every step of the way. Grateful for their care of our fur babies and will definitely use them again in the future. Thank you!

Covid hiccups but delivered

Emily and the crew were great.
Covid and border closures caused a delay which to be fair wasn't Dogtainers doing. The costs were reasonable however because of covid and flight changes it did increase But most importantly our dear family member got here !

Riah M.

Riah M.Canberra 2600, ACT

Amazing customer service and my cats had an excellent trip.

Emily helped me organise my cats traveling from Mackey to Canberra so that I could move. She was very friendly and sympathetic to my situation and helped me so much, she helped me stay calm about my move and for that I'm very thankful.

The service was affordable and simple.

kezz

kezzVictoria, 3028

Misrepresented service

For anyone considering using this service, note that they don't appear to handle the animals at all. In our case this was left to the airline.

We booked our reactive dog to be flown to Sydney then delivered to a training facility. We were not warned that the carrier would refuse to take her. No refund. They claim the airline still charged, but no refund was made for their portion of the fee either.

Feeling scammed.

Great service & great outcome

Thank you very much to the Dogtainers crew who helped transport our beloved dog Baxter from Canberra to Perth, mid-pandemic. We needed to transport him asap and while other companies were giving more expensive quotes for weeks away, Dogtainers managed to transport him on the date requested and for a reasonable price. Communication was fast and clear. We very much appreciate your good work and will use you again in the future.

The Dogtainers TeamDogtainers

Hi Joanne, thanks for the wonderful feedback. We love being able to reunite furry family members with their families, particularly during these difficult times. Stay safe.

Fed Up

Fed UpPerth, WA

Seamless, even in COVID

We used their partner company, PetsabroadUK to send our dog over to Australia. Sadly we had to return. Dogtainers were very helpful and organised everything. She got back safe and sound with some photos along the way to reassure us.

Seamless quality

Dogtainers moved our puppy from Cairns to Melbourne. The whole process was straightforward and professional. The arrangements were easy to make and coordination at both ends were clear. They made a complicated issue easy and seamless.

International pet relocation during 2020

Dogtainers are helpful and reassuring, particularly when moving overseas with a pet. The staff are extremely knowledgeable and handled all of the ins and outs for us. Our pet arrived safely and without any logistical issues (even with last-minute interstate border closures). Thank you Angie and Sophie for making this experience an enjoyable one, we are so happy to be reunited with our furbaby!

Best service EVER!!

Excellent information very easy to get in touch and arrange times what suited and I was sure that my puppy would be well looked after.
Ben was great and nothing was too much trouble.
5 stars

Shannon

ShannonPerth, WA

Crisis Averted!!!

Hollie has been exceptionally helpful and patient during a difficult booking. Airline was changing flights and Hollie kept us up to date and reserved the perfect booking for us. I am so grateful to Hollie and the whole team for their persistence and professionalism.

Employee of the month: Gemma Hall

Gemma was fantastic at assisting in getting a kitten to me, she was well informed and looked for the best option every day for me until she found the best route, she also kept me well informed throughout the process. I could not recommend Dogtainers enough. Great Price and Great Service

The Dogtainers TeamDogtainers

Hi Caity, Thanks for the wonderful feedback for Gemma in our domestic team. She continues to work hard and find ways to help our customers get where they need to be together. Thanks again and stay safe.

Yvonne Lasked

does anybody stay with the dogs on the flight

Katie
Katie

The dogs are in their crate for the flight in the cargo area which is climate controlled. I don’t believe anyone is with them/checks on them during the flight.

ty Katie

Lorelle T.asked

We are wishing to transport our dog to the UK in April.
1/ When I went onto the Gov.UK website, I saw that rabies was the only vaccination requirement. Do the airlines require normal C5 vaccination as well? Can our local vet give the rabies shot and provide any required documentation?
2/ Our dog is a doberman. When we enquired previously we were told Emirates is the only airline flying to UK at the moment and we would need to get a special exemption to transport a doberman. Is this still the case? Is that only because we are travelling from Brisbane, and would there be another airline available if we were to transport our dog to Sydney first?
3/ Is it possible to travel on the same plane as our dog?

Hi Lorelle,

We are wishing to transport our dog to the UK in April.

That is correct to enter the UK your pet will only require a rabies vaccination.
Your local vet is able to arrange the Rabies vaccination, they would just need to contact the Department Of Agriculture to obtain the vac.

We still currently have Emirates and also Qatar depending on flight schedules as these do change month to month. With Emirates we do need to get approval from Emirates. We are also hoping that Qantas will have some flight next year. We would encourage you to contact us again at least 1mth prior to see what schedules and airlines are available

3/ Is it possible to travel on the same plane as our dog?

That is possible.

Hope that helps.

Feel free to submit a quote request via our website at www.dogtainers.com.au for a quote for your upcoming move.

Lorelle T.

Thank you. You didn't answer the question about C5. Is there any requirement from the airlines to get this vaccine?

The Dogtainers TeamDogtainers

Hi Lorelle, airlines all have different requirements. As a standard vaccination we always advise that its best to have them up to date where its possible. Depending on the airline, and if boarding is required can be determined at the enquiry level with our team.

Apologies we didn't cover that off in the original resposne.

Nicole B.

Nicole B.asked

Just wondering on flying a cat from Victoria to Brisbane breeder won’t send by road . Just wondering before I buy it .thank you

Allison Adams
Allison Adams

I’ve flown my dogs all over Australia. My daughter flew her cat from Melb to Hobart a month ago .. also using Dogtainers and she was very happy.

Get an answer from our members and Dogtainers representatives

Other Couriers