Dogtainers

Dogtainers

highly recommended to reduce stress of transporting pets interstate

Excellent communication throughout. Provided regular updates and let me know about delivery times adjusted due to flight delays. Very friendly at both ends of the journey too! Would use again

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Simple, easy, professional excellent service

My 2 poodle x flew from Perth to Dublin, containers and Lewis were exceptional. Great factual advice . No surprises. Highly informative. Any issues dealt with a smoothed easily. Highly recommend this company. Picked up the two dogs last night in great spirits , my kids were delighted

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Thanks Liam - great to hear you had a smooth experience with us and happy kids and happy pups must be a great place to be!!

Excellent!

Our 5 year old Maltese Billy travelled with Dogtainers from Sydney to Northern Ireland, and then back again. Getting out of Australia and into the UK was the easy part! Coming back into Australia is difficult (and takes 6 months to prepare), the paperwork is intense and you wonder if you'll ever get there! Dogtainers were with us every step of the way, and imports manager Angie kept us up to date at every stage. Billy is now home safe and sound, and settling back into life in Australia. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dogtainers, I wouldn't go with anyone else.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Katie. thank you for your wonderful feedback - we have thoroughly enjoyed helping get Billy to Northern Ireland but even happier to help him come home!

Fantastic service

My two Jack Russells (my two furbabies) finally landed in Brisbane on 12 May 2019, after spending 10 days in Melbourne for their quarantine. Dogtainers, and especially Sophie were so helpful with arranging their flights from Melbourne to Brisbane. They are quick and efficient with responding to emails and don’t mind answering and assisting with any questions you might have. They really understand how precious your dogs are to you and give you piece of mind with them handling your babies. A big thank you to Dogtainers for reuniting my family after us being apart for the last 6 weeks.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Thanks Samantha. It was a pleasure to assist you and your beautiful Jack Russells - we understand it is a lengthy process but now it has all been worthwhile! We hope you all settle into Brisbane well.

Fast efficient service best prices

As a breeder I send animals around the country fairly often, I am always happy with the service I receive from the ladies and gents at Dogtainers. They are happy to go the extra mile when you are having difficulty teeing up a specific flight to suit sender and receiver, which makes my life a lot easier. 10 out of 10 from me.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Thank you so much for your great feedback - we do our best to ensure pets are moved in the fastest, safest way possible whilst always trying to make it as easy as possible!!

My little dog, that I love with all my heart, traveled from Canada to Australia. It’s a long and stressful travel, as they have to stay in quarantine. She had 3 longs flights, two before and one after the quarantine. I was really stressed about all that, but had the best team to help me and answer my 1001 questions days and nights. Thank you very much Sophie and everybody that worked with you. Cruella is now in Perth, really healthy and full of energy. You can see she’s been taking care of. It wouldn’t have been possible without you and I am forever grateful !

Camille

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Camille. Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. Cruella went through a huge travel plan and we are so glad to have helped you both and hope you settle into life in Perth!!

Thank you so much - what a wonderful experience!!

We had little Dynamo our Doberman Pincher flown from JHB SA to NZ Auckland. He arrived safely and was welcomed with open arms and thoroughly spoilt and babied.. just the way he likes it. I was worried sick but they constantly reassured me that he was happy and doing well. I was always updated and could see his little picture on Facebook which was comforting. My Husband collected Dynamo on the given day and time and everything was on time. What professional service we received and I am ever so grateful for the love and care they gave Dynamo. Thank you Team you are the best!!

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Thanks Toni. We have a great team across Australia and New Zealand and we are really glad that everything went smoothly for Dynamo!

They bring my cat from Spain to Australia. It was a great service. She is very happy and healthy.

It was all like they explained, not surprises. We are soy happy with the service. It was a long travel for her, but she looks very good. They really have cared of her

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Thanks Francisco - it was a pleasure to bring your beautiful cat from Spain and we hope you all settle well in Australia!

Thankyou so much!

My puppy arrived right on time and he was as happy as can be. I was very worried about flying him, and him missing pick ups or flights etc but you took care of it all perfectly!!
I would have liked a quick message regarding each leg but I figured no news is good news.
Happy pup, happy mum

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Kel. We are delighted that you were so happy with our service and most importantly pup arrived on time and happy!

Awesome service, friendly and caring

Went out of their way to help me on the weekend. It was good to be able to talk with a person on the ground in the local area. Everything ran smoothly.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Fred, Thanks for your feedback and we were so glad to be able to help you!!

Quick & Easy

I had made a last minute booking with Dogtainers for my 2 cats and 1 dog to get collected from Melbourne quarantine and travel to Adelaide, The professional service and process to make the booking was quick and efficient. My animals arrived safely. Thank you for all the help. I would highly recommend Dogtainers for not only affordable prices but peace of mind knowing your animals will be well cared for during the stressful time of relocating.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Claire. Thanks for the feedback - it was a pleasure to help your lovely pets get to Adelaide safely and minimise the stress for you!

Great service!

Always use this service to transport my dogs when flying to my holiday house on the north coast of NSW.
The service is always excellent, I wouldn’t use anyone else.

Shipping TypeDomestic
Thanks Helen - it is always our pleasure to help you move your dogs every time...

Good service and friendly, helpful Staff.

Dogtainers were fantastic with the relocation of my cats, Squeaky and Tam. Everything went as explained and expected and they were very helpful when and if we had queries during the entire process. I would highly recommend them.

Regards,
Robyn

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Robyn. Thank you so much - we are delighted you were happy and hope Squeaky and Tam are settling well.

Fantastic thank you.

We would like to thank Dogtainers for there helpful and professional service. We moved from Brisbane Australia to Auckland New Zealand and were worried about our fur babies flying but dogtainers put our minds at ease and were very helpful at all aspects of the move. From the first phone call to pick up of our two dogs to follow up emails. Great job guys thanks heaps.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Thanks for your feedback Antony. We were really happy to put your mind at ease and it was a pleasure to move your beautiful pups...

Excellent company to work with.

I want to say the biggest thank you to everyone in Dogtainers for getting my Paudie to Darwin from Dublin safe and sound.
Especially thanks to Angie who guided me through this long process, without a single hitch.
Angies knowledge, expertise, customer service and compassion are second to none.
The service provided is really personal. She understands your pet is your baby and was at the end of the phone at all times to take questions and reassure me when I was feeling nervous.

Paudie is settling in well here. Finding his way around the new and unusual smells and Australian nature and adapting to the heat well.

I highly recommend this company.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Trina, thank you so much for your lovely feedback and it is great to hear Paudie has settled well. We do our best to make the transition as smooth as possible and glad we managed that for you and your beautiful Paudie....

The Best Service

Myself & Wife and two beautiful Maltese dog have moved to Lake Como Italy from Australia I was looking forward to the move but not so for my two boys Jake & Zeus, I was worried on how they would go on such a log fifteen hour Journey, both had traveled before as pups 5 hour journey quite well, this was much longer and I was heart broken when I had to hand them over to the lovely lady from the dogtainer she had assured that they would be in great & Lewis also assured me the would be fine, and upon our arrival at Milan went to pick up our precious little cargo’s they went crazy with excitement when they saw us, and thought they hadn’t been abandoned they looked great a little smelly, so thank you Lewis for taking great care of my two boys travel arrangements I would recommend you without hesitation to anyone that is planning a trip with their precious companion.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Roy, So glad your travels went well and having been to Lake Como you are in a beautiful part of the world and hope Jake and Zeus absolutely enjoy it too. So glad you were happy with our services.

Great Service

WE could not have booked our dog on the flight without Dogtainers assistance. Couldn't be done on line but with Christina's (Darwin Dogtainers) help, our big boy Jet has safely arrived.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Thanks Debra, our Darwin team always go above and beyond and we are happy that Jet has arrived safely and is happy!

Thank you Megan for all your friendly and timeous assistance in getting our 2 Labradors safely home from South Africa to New Zealand. Would recommend Dogtainers any time. Thanks again!

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Hi Marthe-Lise. Thanks for your feedback - it was an absolute pleasure helping your beautiful Labs get to New Zealand!

Thank you to all the staff for loving our fur baby and for all you have done for her and the fantastic service.

Regular updates were given to us to let us know how she was doing. She was ready on the time and date given to us. Friendly and helpful staff who cares.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Thank you Ronell. We really do care and it is always great when that it appreciated.

Helpful and reliable assistant

My kiddos arrived in timely manner. Angela is very helpful even though during weekends or after working hours on following up with quarantine side and no fuss left to us. Highly recommend Dogtainers!

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Thank you Sharon. Angela is a true professional and we are glad to hear the kiddos are happy!!