Hilary

HilarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Answered all my questions throughout the process. Even though we are in the middle of a pandemic everything went so smoothly. Luna was obviously looked after very well during her overnight stay and flight
Thanks to all concerned

The Dogtainers TeamDogtainers

Hi Hilary, Thanks for the feedback. The Covid-19 pandemic has changed the way we do some things, but we always have animal welfare at the forefront of everything we do. Thanks for trusting us with Luna's travel arrangements.

K Cameron

K CameronSydney, NSW

Bundle of joy

I have never had to transport a pet before and Ash from Dogtainers made it easy for me. She proactively grabbed a spot for me when I made the enquiry - which was so forward thinking of her as we could have gone back and forward, and I may have lost the opportunity to fly my puppy interstate. The Covid-19 situation changed many of the systems and flights - but Ash worked around these to make the process as simple as possible. I was so excited to get my puppy and thank Dogtainers for making it happen.

The Dogtainers TeamDogtainers

Hi Kate, Many thanks for the excellent feedback. I've passed this onto Ash who is very humbled to receive your compliments.

Enjoy the time with your new furry family member.

Other Couriers
4.5
Chris R

Chris R

Fantastic company

Highly recommend Dogtainers. It was initially difficult to organise transport for our puppy during the corona virus pandemic. Then I called Dogtainers and spoke to Jess. The customer service was fantastic and the costs reasonable. Our little mini schnauzer not only arrived safely but she was unscathed by such a long trip, arriving happy and relaxed. Thank you Dogtainers!

Find out how Dogtainers compares to other Couriers

Great service in a difficult time

We are extremely happy with the service from dogtainers. We were able to get a puppy sent from Brisbane to Melbourne. Jess was very friendly and helpful even with all the challenges of COVID19. When Virgin cancelled the flight our puppy was on, Jess was quick to book her on a Qantas flight. Our puppy arrived safely and we are very happy.

Felicia Elle

Felicia EllePerth

Fantastic service, even during a pandemic!

Just wanted to say a very big thank you to Rheannon and the Dogtainers team for helping to safely move my pup Henry over to Canberra from Perth. Being in the middle of the Covid 19 pandemic and with all the border closures and flight cancellations, the process seemed 20x harder, but Rheannon was willing to try her best to get him booked on a flight and that’s all that I could have asked for. Thanks for taking such good care of him, and I will be sure to recommend Dogtainers to all my friends and family.

Maggie B.

Maggie B.North-West & West coast, TAS

Exceptional customer service & pet assistance

Best Pet Transportation Company

Went above and beyond!

Christina was absolutely amazing to deal with, trying to get Luna up here from Perth during the global pandemic was an absolute nightmare. We had 5 flights cancelled on us within 3 weeks but she never stopped trying and looking at different options, she was kind and patient as it was such a stressful time. I 100% recommend Dogtainers Darwin to anyone trying to fly their pets around, the service was amazing and I will definitely be using them in the future. Thank you so much!

The Dogtainers TeamDogtainers

Hi Grace, Thank you for the great feedback about our Darwin team. Christina always goes above and beyond to ensure every pets travel is as seemless and stress free as possible, and she is a great example of the Dogtainers way.

Thanks Again.

Loreen

LoreenSouth East Queensland, QLD

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

From beginning to end it was outstanding. Emma was amazing in organising from start to finish. Everyone involved in transporting Bova and Lucy was to professional , caring and considerate. Both fur babies were delivered safe and happy and would highly recommend Dogtainers.

The Dogtainers TeamDogtainers

Hi Loreen, Thanks for the great feedback. Emma and our Melbourne team have been working really hard to get fur babies back to their families safely. Glad your all home and well.

Natasha C.

Natasha C.Roper Gulf, NT

Exceptional

I cannot praise the professionalism of this organisation highly enough. During the extremely stressful times of lockdown during the COVID 19 pandemic Angie and the team went above and beyond to ensure I was reunited with my dogs as quickly as possible. Restrictions were changing day by day and with quick thinking they managed to get them just in time to NZ. They remained in contact every step of the way. Dont hesitate to book with them. I will be forever grateful.

The Dogtainers TeamDogtainers

Hi Natasha, Thanks for the great feedback. It is definately a tough and testing time for everybody. Glad we managed to get your furbabies back to you.

Even during Covid 19 and lock down I was updated

Angie kept me up to date on the whereabouts of my Teddy at all times. Even when I was uncertain I would just pop her an email and receive a friendly response reassuring me.

The Dogtainers TeamDogtainers

Hi Cindy, Thanks for the great feedback. Angie has been working hard during these tough Covid-19 times to reunite families. Please stay safe.

Mary R.

Mary R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The Best Service and Experience

I could not recommend Dogtainers enough! I have been dealing with Emma from Melbourne and her quick responses lead to an easy/comfortable and worry free experience. Of course with Covid-19 happening, she assured me that our puppy will be able to fly down to Melbourne from Mackay, QLD. I had updates and photos of how our puppy went during the flight and her comfort stop. Our puppy was loved throughout the whole process. Will definitely be using Dogtainers from now on.

The Dogtainers TeamDogtainers

Hi Mary, Thanks for the feedback. Our team in Melbourne pride themselves on their work and Emma is a great example of the sensational employees we have working for us here at Dogtainers. Glad your family is reunited and hope you all stay safe.

Very helpful and friendly

Dogtainers organised my dog to travel from Brisbane to Adelaide on very short notice. Very professional, helpful and my dog arrived on time and safe. Would definitely recommend this company

The Dogtainers TeamDogtainers

Hi Kate, Thank you for the kind feedback.

best decision for my sweet senior pup!

Female Labrador age 9. Jonathan at Dogtainers in Melbourne, Australia was so helpful all along the process. We were moving during the coronavirus mayhem, which added anxiety, but Dogtainers made sure to keep us on track during the process and more at ease. I paid to have Dogtainers take care of everything from Melbourne door to door in LA. It was a long flight and we were even delayed a couple hours, and Britt's Bow Wow on the U.S. side (hired by Dogtainers) did an amazing job with communication and taking Pinky through customs. I definitely did my research, and am happy to report a very happy pup + puppy mama :) Thank you thank you!!!

FionaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service

From my first phone call to Dogtainers on Monday morning, at a time when there was chaos and uncertainty, the booking, communication, and final shipment of my new dog was so well managed. Ashleigh managed to book my Frenchie on to the first available day of Brachy dogs being allowed to fly, she reassured me that he would get here and she arranged for the vet appointment at a convenient time. I was watching borders closing, flights being cancelled, and I was panicking, but Ashleigh was calm and assured me that all would be well. He arrived safe and well on Friday morning, and I am so grateful for your help.

Fiona

Frustrated was from a previous review. Not frustrated now!

The Dogtainers TeamDogtainers

Hi Fiona, in these troubling times its great that we have been able to find a way to keep families together, and in your case, bring your new family members to their new home. Thank you for the wonderful feedback, I will pass this onto Ash directly.

George Fraser

George FraserSouth East Queensland, QLD

A difficult task successfully completed

Dogtainers staff were very helpful in the successfully transfer of our dog from Micronesia, via Hawaii to Australia despite administrative errors by other parties at origin. A difficult enough task made more complex by flight reductions during the CoVID-19 crisis. Staff clearly care about the welfare of the animals in their charge and understand the helplessness owners feel after consigning their pets. Dogtainers kept on top of arrangements and in touch with me; they worked hard to ensure the transfer was completed a efficiently as possible.

Warwick

WarwickSydney, NSW

Extraordinary

Bibi at Dogtainers worked around the clock to get my two dogs and a cat to NZ before the Covid shutdown locked them out. She found a flight and got documentation done in what seemed an impossible deadline.

Delivery TimeEarly
The Dogtainers TeamDogtainers

Hi Warwick, Many thanks for the great feedback for Bibi. I'll pass it on to her directly. We are always happy to hear about the happy outcomes when the situations look bleak.

Dogtainers team can make magic happen!

I was so lucky to be helped by Bibi (Biljana Popandonova) during my dog relocation. All odds were against us, Qantas ban/ health crisis restrictions/ Flights cancellations... you name it! But when all problems seemed insurmountable, Bibi worked so hard, late hours and treated my relocation like if it was her own. I can't say thank you enough. You guys make dreams come true!

Delivery TimeEarly
The Dogtainers TeamDogtainers

Hi Chiara, Thanks for the great feedback about your experience with us. Bibi is one of our most dedicated and experienced team members. Thankfully she was able to find a way for your move to be completed in these disruptive times.

Thanks again.

Sukrit

SukritCanberra, Australian Capital Territory

Friendly, reliable and professional

Their international team including Angie are great. They brought my 5 year old female Labrador Retriever from India to Australia safe and sound. Their Singapore agent, Pet Embassy, is fantastic.

Their Indian agent (Airpets Relocation Services), while competent, could improve his customer service and communication skills, thereby avoiding some misunderstandings and minor hassles I faced.

Overall, they are the best in Australia for pet transport without a doubt.

The Dogtainers TeamDogtainers

Loved the service, second to none.

My little girl was in great hands all the way from Rockhampton to Melbourne. Awesome service, thank you for keeping her safe.

I was the sender and receiver. Pepper left on time and arrived on time and I was kept informed the whole time.

The Dogtainers TeamDogtainers

Hi Pepper, Thanks for the great feedback. Its great to hear you got the service you expected from our great team. Enjoy Melbourne.