Louise

LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

International Europe - Brisbane / dog . There were a number of errors made with booking from start to finish, many of which I resolved myself (quarantine booking dates/ medication / vet visits in quarratine etc). Communication and updates were very poor without follow up from our end. We have paid a lot (huge!) amount of money for a logistics service but have ended up micro managing a lot of the admin ourselves. I do not have confidence in them because there were important mistakes made with dates and timings and because of the lack of communication that was promised to us at the time of booking with their partner in Europe (who were fantastic with their communication and transparency over what was happening). Very disappointed.

Ash K

Ash KQueensland

What an absolute disappointment, look elsewhere for pet transport..

4.9
4.5
Caroline

CarolineSouth East Queensland, QLD

So professional

As stressful as the experience can be of sending your fur baby; you know you can trust their expertise. What a good company!
I only have kind words to share and even with the COVID situation, we were able to find multiple options.

The Dogtainers TeamDogtainers

Hi Caroline, Thanky you for the great feedback. Glad we were able to provide the service that you needed for the movement of your fur baby.

Regards, The Dogtainers Team.

Karin

KarinNorth Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service !

Dogtainers senior pet travel advisor helped us reunite with our two dogs after been struggling with another company and nearly given up to have them transported from Australia during COVID-19 . We received direct a timeline and personal service , with daily updates and information. Answers to all our questions and made it a very easy and pleasant experience. We were able to pick up our two dogs at the destination here in Sweden at the time given from beginning. We are so happy today to have our loved boys back in our family

Dogtainers- Amazing!!!

Worth it!

I brought my new puppy from Brisbane, AU to SG in the middle of COVID and Dogtainers was so helpful. There was a lot of uncertainty around the flights, but they kept me updated on any news they received from the airlines. In the end we were able to get our little guy on a plane one day after he was old enough to fly which couldn't have been more perfect! They handled all of the AU export requirements while I managed the SG import requirements needed to avoid quarantine in SG. Everything went very smoothly when we went to collect our puppy upon arrival at the airport. We are so happy to have little Fenton in our family now and it wouldn't have been possible without Dogtainers' help.

Chew

ChewSydney, NSW

Dogtainers is definitely the best in class!

The Dogtainers TeamDogtainers

They Cancelled my dog's flight twice then charged me 10% to refund me.

I booked my dog to come down from Brisbane to Melbourne and the flight got cancelled twice over a 2 month period. Got offered to book again in a couple of months time and when I said no sorry not waiting other 2 months please refund me. Then they charged me 10% of the original fee that was paid.

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Brenda

BrendaQueensland

Dogtainers Five Star

We have just made another booking for our beloved dog Abi with Dogtainers. They have been so busy recently but made a special effort to provide us with a quote as soon as they possibly could. Great service in trying times.

The Dogtainers TeamDogtainers

Thanks for the great feedback Brenda. We keep working hard to find ways to help our customers. So glad we got Abi's transport arranged for you. Stay safe.

The Dogtainers Team

Find out how Dogtainers compares to other Couriers

Kate is amazing ! Would definitely book with Dogtainers again ! Great experience

I am an avid animal lover and treat my pets like family. I moved two cats from Brisbane to Toronto a few days ago, and throughout the whole process Kate stayed in touch with me and updated me on my cats flights as well as provided pictures and contact details of when they had comfort stops. My cats endured a long journey but Dogtainers made it easier as they made it so comfortable for them. I completely trust Kate and Dogtainers. When one of the flights got cancelled Kate was able to reschedule another one immediately so my cats were only delayed by an hour. This company is great and I would choose them again to ship my cats in the future. Thank you so much Kate for everything I truly appreciate it and couldn’t be more happy.

Lost booking, terrible attitudes

I booked my dog to go via road Melbourne to Brisbane weeks ago and had an arrival date (or so I thought). Rang them week leading up to travel date and they had no recollection of booking. I rebooked again and asked for confirmation email for new travel date. They never sent it, so I followed up. Person receiving email had no idea and couldn’t find booking. I was put onto Mary who despite my clearly being distressed laughed into the phone. These people don’t care that there is a living animal at the end of all of this. My ordeal still isn’t over, just hoping my dog arrives when they have said. I’m so upset, I would have booked him onto something else if I knew I was going to be treated with such disrespect. Feel terrible for my dog

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
The Dogtainers TeamDogtainers

Hi, we are very sorry to read of your experience. Animal welfare is our number one priority. Please private message us your booking details so that we can investigate this further.

Highly recommended!

I sent my 3 precious animals (7 year old Labrador and 2 x 8 year old cats) from Brisbane to Christchurch NZ via Sydney. I was anxious about their big trip, however Dogtainers were amazing from day one. I dealt with Michael and Callum and they answered all my questions and concerns promptly and with reassurance and kindness, they made the whole booking process and the pets transportation process very stress free and straightforward and kept us updated with photos and communication until the pets arrived safe and well to NZ.
I would use Dogtainers again without hesitation and would highly recommend to anyone looking to send their pets interstate or overseas. Their service is second to none. Thank you for your wonderful care of our pets.

The Dogtainers TeamDogtainers

Very good, organised and petfriendly

Kate was wonderful. She made everything happen even in bad times like now. Our Dog Carley flew from Perth to Munich and we got her back as healthy and happy as a dog can be after such a long journey. Thanks a lot for everything.

Jo-Anne

Jo-AnneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Service

Christina from Dogtainers Darwin was amazing and so very helpful in getting my dog from Vic to NT. The stress of flights being cancelled due to COVID Christina made it so easy to manage. I would highly recommend using Dogtainers Darwin and Melboune.

4.2
3.6
Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

SO grateful....

The team at Dogtainers recently helped me relocate my 15yo cat "Charlotte" interstate amidsts these COVID times.
There was a bit of too-ing and fro-ing (as Charlotte required a few flight transfers & I'm a stress head) but we got there in the end. Charlotte arrived safe and sound!
Zoe was kind enough to give a mid / transfer flight update, which helped ease my anxiety levels immensely. I have previously used Dogtainers before (for dogs and cats), thus I am a returning customer. I would have no hesitation recommending this company.

Lisa

Lisa

Transport date was changed 2 days prior to arrival.

We booked our transport from NSW to Melbourne with 3 week lead time. I sent many emails asking for confirmation which was met with yes, all confirmed and 2 days before oops we due to come they moved the date for the following week, very disappointed and went with another company.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Sean c

Sean cPerth

Perth to Auckland first time flyer

Thank you so much to Kate and everyone at dogtainers in Perth! Everything was smooth and my dog arrived to new zealand without any problems at all. The photos along the way helped as well while I was traveling on different flights. Would recommend hands down.

camelfarmerSydney, NSW

Simply not good enough

Delivery TimeLate

The booking was under Danielle Bunday

Humey

HumeyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Caring, compassionate and understanding.

Dogtainers helped bring our smallest family member home to us through a number of complex situations. Every step of the way they helped us, caring about our family needs and making sure our dog was well looked after. Angie was amazing with communication and listened to our concerns, working hard to get our dog home to us from the other side of the world. There are not enough thank you’d in the world to say for uniting our family.

Trevor.R

Trevor.RPerth, WA

Awesome 9 weeks old bright as a button when our puppy arrived 4.5 hour flight thank you Ash

Rang the bell at the Perth airport pick up point spoke to a lady who said she would check the answer was 20 minutes pretty much spot on 4 other pets where their for pick up process was calm and simple thank you

Delivery TimeEarly

This C.

This C.asked

Will my puppy be safe if transporting via vehicle? Pup will be immunised, and I fear that they will become sick on the bus for too long, but I have hope in dogtainers... first time. When pup is on the road, how often, and how does the pictures that they will take with our pup be?

The Dogtainers TeamDogtainers

Hi, Ensuring your pup is immunised is a step in the right direction. We obviously provide seperation in our vehicles between the pets we carry, however there is always a risk, even when there are multiple animals on a flight there is a risk. Fortunately our standards and methods have ensured that we have experienced no issues with sick animals in any of our transport options.

Our vehicles stop every two hours to do welfare checks on the animals and to clean out soiled crates. We do arrange photos on overnight stops in Sydney on request, but not during the actual transport whilst on the road so that we can maintain our schedules for the welfare of the pets and drivers.

Feel free to send an enquiry via our website at www.dogtainers.com.au if you would like to look at options for your furbabies travel.

Regards, the Dogtainers Team

Bongani

Bonganiasked

I had a parcel sent from Australia to Zimbabwe. Somehow it's been stuck in South Africa (UPS) as per tracking infor since Friday 14 August 2020 and due delivery data was 19 August 2020. Should I be worried?

The Dogtainers TeamDogtainers

Hi there, unfortunately we will be unable to assist with answering this question as we only arrange animal transport, and we most definately don't use UPS for our services.

Good luck with your package.

Samantha G.

Samantha G.asked

Do you do large birds like a macaw, and how much would it be from perth to Brisbane

The Dogtainers TeamDogtainers

Hi Samantha, yes we transport all kinds of birds (even Emu's a couple of times). The best way to get an accurate quote is to submit an enquiry form via our website at www.dogtainers.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Dogtainers representatives

4.9