Dogtainers
See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dogtainers

Pros

Highly organised
Great ongoing communication
Reliably transports pets

Vickianne Carter
Vickianne CarterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Angelina is a star!

I was so stressed out that my dog would not be on the same flight as myself. Angelina made it so easy to get it all sorted….even with having to book my seat straightaway and the dog not being able to be book until 14 days prior to travel. I am booked, he is booked and at the best price available. Thank you Angelina for taking the extra stress out of this already stressful trip.

Nicholas H.
Nicholas H.Perth, WA

took the anxiety out of the complicated process of importing a dog to Australia

It all went according to plan and that was through the guidance of the person assigned to my case.. When an important rabies document went missing she organised a copy from the testing laboratory in time for her flight. I cannot describe how her efficiency and understanding of the timeline of testing and vaccinations leading up to my dog's departure was so good. In the beginning I could not even find a pet moving company which would do international moves until I asked Dogtainers.

Everything was perfect!

We had our two cats brought over from Auckland to Nelson. Due to weather conditions the plane couldn't land and had to go back to Auckland. Our cats were picked up again and cared for, and the flight was rescheduled for the next day without problems. They arrived sound and safe and we can only recommend their service.

Pet Carrier of the Year!

Dogtainers were swift, professional, and caring from start to finish, making the difficult move to Australia as stress-free as possible during these trying times.

Emma was a brilliant communicator, always quick to respond to any questions I had, which often gave me peace of mind by making the complicated process simpler.

Despite the high cost, I highly recommend Dogtainers after such a pleasant experience.

Thank you so much.

Peter BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great relocation with exceptional service

Dogtainers and Angie coordinated our pets relocation professionally with exceptional customer service, planning and care. Just a great job all round. Thank you!

Sally M
Sally MAU

Awesome dog transportation

On time kept me up to date a great company to work with highly recommended

Brigette Bryson
Brigette Bryson Sydney, NSW

Peace of mind

We recently sent 2 puppies to America, this can be a really anxious time for owners but from start to finish the team at Dogtainers had us all feeling relaxed and nothing we asked for was too much trouble for the team. Right up until their departure we were sent updates, emails and pictures so we always knew what was happening and that the puppies were not alone. They loved the staff too.
Thanks for everything Dogtainers!

Chris Hopper
Chris HopperWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Absolutely pathetic and uncaring . Worst customer service also

• Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Excellent service all the way

Could not of asked for a better service. Our puppy came down from Auckland to invercargill. I was kept up to date all the way and sent photos of my wee boy.
Thank you so much for taking care of him and sorting all the details out.

Find out how Dogtainers compares to other Couriers

A seamless and stress-free experience

Our entire experience moving our cat, Kennedy, interstate with Dogtainers went without a hitch. It was very easy to organise his travel, and took a lot of stress off me during our interstate move. Mary was extremely kind and caring, which put me at ease. She kept me informed of the moving process, and updated me about the moving date, flight, pick-up process, etc. in the months leading up to his move.

The Dogtainers van driver who picked Kennedy up from our apartment was also lovely and so gentle with him - which made me feel calm knowing he was in good hands.

I could not recommend Dogtainers more. :)

Just the best

Dogtainers were excellent from start to finish. Ruth took the stress out of everything when we were moving house. From meeting and doing the exchange of two cats in the back of her car to putting them in the pet resort and then on a flight. Would highly recommend them. Thanks guys

• Sender or ReceiverSender

Fantastic service for our pets from door to door.

I found everyone extremely helpful from organising the flight, pickup to delivery of our pets at their destination. They were in contact with me to let me know how our pets were throughout the whole journey. Thank you Dogtrainers for providing a stress free travel with our pets :-)

Excellent Service

My puppy arrives safe and sounmd and not upset by her adventure. Karen who picked her up from the phone stayed with her as I was running late. I would definitely use Dogtainers again.

Booking process

I’ve found everyone very helpful with the booking in of my pup. It’s the first time I’ve sent a pup interstate and am naturally nervous about doing it and do not know the procedure. I’ve found everyone I’ve talked to extremely helpful and friendly. Hopefully the rest will go as smoothly.

• Shipping TypeDomestic

Puppy and crate were soaked when picked up.

Sandy
Sandyasked

Hi, I know your quote does not include insurance, can you recommend some insurance company who offer the service? Domestic flights from Melbourne to Darwin, thanks.

Peter B

Sorry I never considered insuring our pets or thought it necessary.

Kate
Kateasked

How long does it take for dogtainers to quote trips? I purchased a new puppy on Sunday and the breeder submitted a quote that day. She is still waiting to get a quote back? The puppy is ready to go any day/time from Qld to melb.

Berlinda K
Berlinda K
Not happy Jan
Not happy Janasked

Do you send animals to portugal

Dogtainers
The Dogtainers TeamDogtainersSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Dogtainers representatives

About Dogtainers

Dogtainers is a pet courier service operating from Australia, with offices in 12 major Australian cities. They transport all kinds of animals, from dogs and cats to reptiles and birds - and even fish.

Their services include:

• Domestic and international pet transport
  • Pet transport import services
  • Crate hire
  • Global pet travel
  • Pet travel breeders
  • Zoo transport
  • Pets from quarantine

They follow protocols laid out by the International Air Transport Association’s Live Animals Regulations, which cover areas like crate specifications, airline and airport rerstrictions, and safe and human travelling conditions.

Dogtainers has over 50 years of experience transporting pets across Australia and the world. The company works with Qantas, Virgin Australia, Air New Zealand, United Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Emirates, Cathay Pacific, and more, so chances are they’ll be able to accommodate your relocation needs.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the team at Dogtainers were highly organised. They said that staff were completely on top of border closures and the necessary paperwork to transport their pets, and were very competent at keeping up with changing circumstances caused by the pandemic.
  • Reviewers greatly appreciated how thoroughly they were kept informed throughout the whole process of transporting their animal. They said that they were kept updated with changing travel regulations as well as given regular updates (including photos) of their furry (or feathery or scaly) friend during their animal’s trip.
  • Overall, reviewers said that their pet got from A to B safely and were happy and healthy when they were reunited with their owner. They noted that the service was reliable, and that they’d recommend Dogtainers and use them again.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

Dogtainers has taken out a 2022 ProductReview.com.au Award for Best Pet Couriers! The highest points of praise this year were about the company’s great organisation skills and their ability to reliably transport their pet from A to B.