Dogtainers

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dogtainers

SJones
SJonesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing service and caring staff

The service I received from Zoe.H at Dogtainers has been absolutely amazing. She went above and beyond to work around cancelled flights and covid lockdowns to ensure our little puppy arrived safely and in a timely manner, I cannot speak higher of her. A true asset to the company!

Mal
Mal

Wonderful service.

- very organised
- communication excellent throughout the transition especially during lockdown
- expected times adhered to
- tracking helps with owner’s stress
- would definitely recommend to others as a 5 star service.
- cats arrived fairly calm considering a 2000km journey.

Excellent & Professional Service

We are so grateful to have found Sophie Powell from Dogtainers. She has been a great help for us to be able to bring our dog Lola into Australia from Chile. It was a very difficult situation, I would say almost impossible to bring Lola back home but with her professionalism, perseverance, always attentive to any changes that where showing up along this long journey, she was always there to try again, to persevere to achieve the main goal that was to bring Lola home, and that attitude and professionalism from her gave us hope. We finally have our beautiful Lola with us safe & sound!!!
Thank you very much Sophie, you are a star and a great asset to Dogtainers.

Jason
JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ben Betts-Macleod Outstanding Service

What outstanding service we receive from Ben. Our dog was supposed to fly from Tasmania to Queensland which we thought was quite straight forward. Little did we know? Cancellation after Cancellation all due airline's!! But every time this happened Ben was on the phone to us with up date's and possible solutions. His patience and understanding was a huge help in keeping our stress level very low. We can't thankyou enough Ben for all you did in getting our four legged baby to us safe and sound. We would highly recommend Ben and Dogtainers to anyone.

Shipping TypeDomestic

Very unhappy

Very dishonest disorganised staff/company over collection time despite several calls to confirm.
Just told what wanted to hear to get my money.
Owner upset and inconvenienced. Puppy had to longer in crate

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Great service with outstanding flexibility

Above and beyond!

Dogtainers was fantastic to work with! They went above and beyond the call of duty to get a puppy into Sydney while they were in lockdown. The first flight was cancelled due to the restrictions, and Dogtainers were amazing at securing another flight the following day. They also delivered puppy to the door of the family and ensured everyone was Covid safe. Fabulous! Would definitely recommend.

Abby
AbbyFar North Queensland, QLD

Molly

What a rip off dogtainers are charge me $100 for admin fees as they canceled and could not fulfill their obligations not me a $100 is way to much I won’t be sending Molly with you people

Theo
TheoFar North Queensland, QLD

10 Star service Please add more stars...!!!!!!

I have made use of DogTainers before. This time they have exceeded their previous great service record. Darren, you and your team are amazing. My dog Max arrived in PNG from Cairns, on time and happy as ever. Thank you very much. Keep up the good work.

Sam
SamQueensland

I have used dogtainers a number of times (road and air at least 5 times in 2021. The service is great my pet arrived happy and on time. Ben who helped with my booking today was great and kept me on the line until the booking was complete. Even rang the office to make sure they would stay open an hour later than usual so I could get there in time.

Robert
RobertSydney, NSW

Excellent, safe and prompt transport of cat from Cairns to Sydney

My parent and I would like to thank you and the staff at Dogtainers for the prompt, safe transport and delivery of our 13 y/o Siamese cat. Having travelled from the warm tropical north and arriving on a cold wet winter’s night in Sydney, the cat was certainly in safe hands with your friendly staff.

Thanks!

Thanks for flying my new baby dog Jack from Dunedin to Auckland. He didn’t seem stressed at all so you guys did a great job.

The communication was great and I could tell you really care about animals.

Hi Melissa,
Thank you for the wonderful feedback for our New Zealand team. We will pass this on!
Thanks again,
The Dogtainers Team

Conor
Conor Perth, WA

Excellent customer service

Highly recommend. Customer service was absolutely brilliant. Checking in and communicating the whole time. Courtlynd was exceptional. International travel is hard enough let alone with your dog. They made it super easy and reassuring weeks before the flight and even after landing. Fantastic.

Chris
Chris

Merci, merci, merci!

What a positive experience we had transporting our three pets from overseas with Dogtainers. Sophie looked after us and we cannot say enough thank you's to her. She stepped us through the process, constantly helping us with the requirements, and always responding quickly to any questions we had. We would absolutely recommend Dogtainers to anyone considering transporting their pets.

Adéle S.
Adéle S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Thank you, Sophie from Dogtrainers for excellent service. She assisted us with our cat's booking at the quarantine facility and her journey from Melbourne to Brisbane. Everything was well communicated to us, well organized and happened as planned. She was very patient and answered all our questions.

Read more reviews - page 2