Dogtainers

See the Best Couriers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Delivery Time
    • On Time (121)
    • Early (6)
    • Late (1)
    • Unacceptably Late (1)
  • Sender or ReceiverSender (47%) · Receiver (53%)
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (99%) · No (1%)

Very good!

Dogtainers was very very helpful with relocating my two girls from Sydney to Zurich. They have been wonderful throughout the whole process and I would not hesitate booking with them again!

Mick T.Dogtainers

Hi Yailin, thanks so much for your feedback we will pass it back onto our team. Hope your move was stress free and we wish you a fantastic year ahead.

Pedantic Consumer

Pedantic ConsumerBrisbane

Easy process, best outcome!

Other Couriers
Jetpets
4.4
Saunders Family

Saunders FamilyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very pleased with all aspects

Very pleased with the service. Communication was excellent, and the team went above and beyond to look after "Magic" and "Foxy" whilst in their care. Even though there was a delay in flights, they were very accommodating of the dogs who had to stay with Dogtainers for a few extra nights. The photos and emails were very much appreciated. Both arrived in the Philippians happy and healthy.

Mick T.Dogtainers

Good morning the Saunders Family, thank you so much for the great feedback, we loved moving your fur babies, we wish you and your family all the very best for the coming New Year.

Karyl

KarylDarling Downs, QLD

Returning customer- 3 times!

The Brisbane Dogtainers team has delivered great service every time we used them to move our pet Singapore- Brisbane and vice versa. Pet arrived healthy, happy and timely with all necessary paperwork and no dramas encountered at custom. We’re a happy reunited family.

Review collected in partnership with Dogtainers

Cumbersome but all went very well

From day 1 contacts with Australia were excellent. Same for the European handler, we had used both companies before and were satisfied with their handling. A last minute problem was sorted out and re-routing arranged . Trips from Europe to Melbourne and Perth went fine. We were happy to be reunited with a happy dog. This review refers to both international and domestic shipping in view of quarantine and review covers both legs.

Mick T.Dogtainers

Hi Robert, many thanks for your review and thanks so much for using our services. We wish you a very happy New Year and hope to see you again some time soon.

DebMatt G.

DebMatt G.Canberra 2600, ACT

Much more than a pet courier service.

The Brisbane Dogtainers Team went above and beyond when a booking mix up left my fur kids without a place to be delivered to when they arrived in Brisbane. The DT Team immediately arranged a suitable alternative and gave me suggestions on kennelling solutions that I was comfortable with. Their calm and ‘not a problem’ attitude was so reassuring that my fur kids would not be left homeless and so kept my stress levels low.
Once sorted, they even sent me photos my fur kids getting cuddles. Such peace of mind.
Thank you so much Josh!

Mick T.Dogtainers

Hi Debs, thanks so much for the feedback, we will pass your thanks onto our Brisbane team, we wish your and Matt a fantastic New Year.

Good order

My daughter sent home to New Jersey her 11 month old Kelpie. He had a long flight, with a stop over in Los Angeles. He arrived in good order, healthy and happy. All his paperwork came with him, and his leash and collar were with the crate. Highly recommend this shipper. She stayed in touch the entire time. Everything went like clockwork.

Mick T.Dogtainers

Hi Lynette, Many thanks for the feedback and thank you for trusting us to move your Kelpie. All of us from Dogtainers wish you a very Happy New Year :)

Oz expats to NZ

Yes arrived safe, sound, & happy!! They were so happy to see us & traveled very well no stress!! Didn’t wait long to collect from cargo. Three happy pets!! Pearl Yaly Mae & Soul were cared for very well wonderful getting the updates by email.
Thanks Kate fantastic service!

Mick T.Dogtainers

Hi Pearl, we will pass your thanks onto Kate, we also wanted to say thanks for using Dogtainers and to wish you a very Happy New YEar.

Milan

MilanIllawarra, NSW

Great experience!

Our dog arrived on time, everything was just perfect.
The staff was friendly when the dog arrived and it was all well above my expectation.
Sophie was supportive, informative and helpful all the way through.
Milan

Mick T.Dogtainers

Hi Milan, thank you so much for the feedback it was a pleasure assisting you with the move. Dogtainers wish you guys a very Merry Christmas hope you have a great New Year. All the best.

Pandabears4

Pandabears4South East Queensland, QLD

Shetland Sheepdog Import

I would like to thank Angie from Dogtainers in Brisbane for her caring, excellent service and assistance with my importing a Sheltie puppy from the Czech. Republic in 2019. Angie went out of her way to ensure everything went smoothly. I can highly recommend Dogtainers for any pet services.

Mick T.Dogtainers

Thanks so much for your feedback we are so pleased your move went well, we will pass on your thanks to Angie and we wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas from the team at Dogtainers.

Tracy

TracySouth Australia

Excellent service

A wonderful job in reuniting our pets with us. Emma and the team were very helpful. Everything was professional and on time as stated. I would highly recommend this company to everyone transporting their pets.

Mick T.Dogtainers

Thanks for the great feedback. It was a pleasure to help you and we appreciate your recommendation.

Geri Huang

Geri HuangKingston 2604, ACT

Smooth transition

As first time pet owner to take a dog from Solomon islands to Australia, I heard many stories with different issues or last minute challenges. Dogtainers was very professional and helpful especially Sophie. I was a bit anxious but Sophie was patiently explaining the processes and providing recommendations. When the dog got to Australia, she was keeping me updated with all movements until Melbourne quarantine centre. It was a shock to my dog but he passed all the tests. Though after 10 days quarantine, he smell bad but he is happily reunited.
Thanks Sophie for making this transition so smoothly for us.
Geri and Greg

Mick T.Dogtainers

Thanks for the great feedback. We always try to communicate as much as possible so we are glad Sophie managed to allay your concerns and keep you posted!

Fantastic service

We received fantastic service from Dogtainers. It is a stressful process but their efficiency did much to allay our fears. I can highly recommend their services - we are very grateful to them.

Mick T.Dogtainers

Thank you Gaylyn so much for your lovely feedback. It is our pleasure to help people like yourself through the sometimes stressful process and ensure your beloved pets arrive safely. We look forward to being of assistance whenever you need.

Dogs

DogsWestern Australia

Couldn't have wished for more

I used Dogtainers to transfer my pets from Australia to the UK. The whole process from start to finish was as made so easy with the great communication and info given. Lovely friendly staff who I instantly felt confident that my fur babies would be looked after. They went above and beyond especially when my flight plans were delayed last minute. My cuties arrived happy safe and sound

Mick T.Dogtainers

Thank you SO much for your lovely feedback. Even though things can sometimes go awry we are always there to look after your beloved pets and help them get to their destination safely. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

Laura

Laura

Brilliant!

We used Dogtainers to get our cat from Canberra to the UK, Madeleine was extremely professional and helpful throughout. Transporting pets is stressful enough and Madeleine and Dogtainers really made it easy for us.

One bill with no hidden extras is a huge benefit I always felt that I was getting the right advice as well as excellent service. The cat settled into her new home really quickly, which she wouldn't have done if she had a bad time travelling. I always got the impression that Dogtainers really cared about our pet. We couldn't be happier with the outcome!

Mick T.Dogtainers

Thanks Laura. What great feedback - we are so glad your cat travelled and settled well and that we were able to make the whole process so great for you. Best wishes.....

Review collected in partnership with Dogtainers

Very impressed with how my animal traveled

Very professional service, all the details were handled well by Dogtainers. I was very nervous about my cat Kousah's travel, but they reassured me time and again and sent me pictures of how she was going along the way. It made the experience more personal. Agents were easy to get in touch with if I had any querries or worries. I highly recommend working with Maddy, I was very impressed. I will definitely be using Dogtainers again if I'd have to move any of my pets in the future.

Mick T.Dogtainers

Thanks Rachel. We pride ourselves on our service, so we are really glad to get such wonderful feedback from you. We will always be here to help....

Review collected in partnership with Dogtainers

We shipped our dog from Brisbane to Wellington, NZ. Kate was a fantastic help with getting everything organised for us. There was a little mix up with the flight from Auckland to Wellington (he arrived on an earlier flight without me being notified), however it wasn't a drama picking him up, plus he's a really good traveller and wasn't distressed at all. Dogtainers were really great to deal with and super helpful in answering all my questions and concerns. Would definitely recommend.

Mick T.Dogtainers

Thanks Nola. We really appreciate your wonderful feedback and so glad you would recommend us. Hope everyone settles smoothly in Wellington

Phil

PhilWestern Australia

Spot On

Everything went smoothly. Exactly as Kate said it would. Highly recommend this company for sending your beloved pet overseas. The whole process from start to finish was not only professional but very caring as well.

Mick T.Dogtainers

Hi Phil, Thanks for the great feedback - we are so glad you enjoyed the whole process, which can seem daunting sometimes. Domestic or International, we can help move any pet any time

Review collected in partnership with Dogtainers

Only pet freight service to use

Outstanding service. By far better than other pet freighter services. I will use dog tainers again, and the level of service helps that. I am struggling to write 30 words with my lazy ness so just filling in the extra ones with rambling. Cheers

Mick T.Dogtainers

Thanks Mick - you were so succinct you didn't need to say anything else! We love helping people move their pets and have been doing it for nearly 50 years

Narelle

NarelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Above and Beyond

Dogtainers have been so helpful and accommodating.
Paul and Mel bent over backwards to ensure the transition of our Dingo from Perth to SA was seamless.
Fantastic customer service and very personal service too.
There was a hiccup at the time of departure but they got it sorted as quickly as they could.
Highly recommend.

Mick T.Dogtainers

Thanks Narelle. It was a pleasure helping you move your beautiful Dingo and we were so glad to be able to help