Deng N.

Deng N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Import of my dream dog

Thank you so much to Sophie Powell from Dogtainers! With her help Ive been able to import my dream dog into Australia. She has gone above and beyond for me and took a lot of stress out of the process which can be quite daunting! I cant thank Sophie enough and have and will continue to highly recommended her to anyone looking to import .

Mick T.Dogtainers

Thanks Deng. So glad to be a part of your dream dog adventure. Sophie and the team will be thrilled that you were so happy with the service

Absolutely faultless!!!

Madeleine was unbelievable! My nerves of sending my dogs to Ireland was out of control but from start to finish she was such a support to me and my boys. I can not recommend enough. The stress of such a significant move for me was greatly reduced thanks to your team and especially Madeleine

Mick T.Dogtainers

Lola, we really appreciated your feedback thank you. Madeleine, along with everyone in our team, really strive hard every day to make things run smoothly whether national or international travel is involved. We are so glad you enjoyed our service...

Teddys first big trip

Teddys first big tripCentral Queensland, QLD

Mackay to Brisbane

a big thank you to Ashleigh and the rest of the Dogtainers team to help get "Teddy from Mackay to Brisbane to help be an assistance dog for a young boy with Autism he has settle right in

Delivery TimeEarly
Mick T.Dogtainers

Thanks for the great feedback - Teddy was just an absolute delight and it was fantastic to be a part of getting to him to someone who I am sure will love him SO much.

Dog transport

Dog trainers were great for organising my Large Munsterlander's transport from Adelaide to Auckland. Everything thing went really well. I would definitely recommend them and their price and advice was great as well.

Mick T.Dogtainers

Hi Karen. Thanks for your lovely feedback. We hope your lovely Munsterlander has settled into NZ life quickly!

Sue in Armidale

Sue in ArmidaleNorthern Region, NSW

Adore-a-bull with my Staffy

My American Staffordshire Terrier can look a bit intimidating. Sam also has some separation anxiety, so if a stranger is fearful of him it increases his stress, and naturally, I was worried about shipping my boy overseas to Australia! Dogtainers took care to check every last detail of the paperwork and moved to correct several problems that my veterinary team and I missed. The team of handlers took the time to meet Sam and introduce him to his shipping crate, which they custom-made (it was wonderfully sturdy). The handlers were experienced and completely comfortable with Sam, and more importantly, he was equally comfortable with them! I absolutely would use Dogtainers again and I highly recommend them.

Mick T.Dogtainers

Hi Sue. Thanks - your feedback is greatly valued and we really take pride in ensuring a smooth transition for everyone involved. That extra service is something we pride ourselves on so I am glad you were so happy with it.

Colin. L. PREITZ

Colin. L. PREITZNorth Queensland, QLD

Transportation of my pet

I received my new pet puppy on time and in very good health and condition the service provided by Exotic Planet and Virgin freight was excellent thanks to everyone involved A1.

Mick T.Dogtainers

Hi Colin. Thanks for the great feedback - we really appreciate you taking the time to comment and are so happy that everything went well for your new puppy..

Bee

BeeEyre Peninsula, SA

The service was fast and friendly, We entrusted our puppy to be flown across the country. And I must say that she was well looked after. Thank you for a great service and I will most definitely use you again.

Mick T.Dogtainers

Hello Bee. Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We would love to assist you in future.

BrianW51

BrianW51SA, 5159

Very happy with all aspects of this service.

Could not fault the staff. This is the way a business should be run. Even a good word for the crew at the Adelaide terminal who were extremely helpful in getting my nervous dog into the dog crate. Thank you.

Mick T.Dogtainers

Thanks Brian. The Adelaide team do a great job and it is great to have them recognised. We do deal with nervous pets sometimes and it just takes a bit of extra care/love.....

Rachel

RachelSouth Australia

Great service.

Really happy with the price and friendly service for sending my birds interstate. There were no issues, unlike one of their competitors. Thanks again for your help. No more to say.

Mick T.Dogtainers

Hi Rachel. Thanks for your feedback - birds are so lovely to transport and we were happy to help you

Very good service

Dogtainers coordinated very efficiently the arrival and quarantine of our cat from Peru (via Canada), flew her on-time from Melbourne to her final destination, where she arrived happy and healthy. They responded quickly and accurately to all enquiries, and updated us without having to be asked. First class service.

Mick T.Dogtainers

Hi Jonathan - so glad everything went smoothly for such a long trip from Peru! We are glad to have our service recognised, tahnks

Cats to-from Adelaide

Great service. Cats were picked up, transported and delivered safely. The Follow up call 24 hours later was very appreciated - demonstrated care from the staff. Booking system easy. Tracking accurate.

Mick T.Dogtainers

Hi Margy. thank you. we are really glad everything went smoothly for you and your cats.

Joan Thomson

Joan ThomsonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Blueberry to Hong Kong

I would like to thank Dogtainers and especially Bibi during my 1st experience of exporting a puppy, every detail was taken care of, I was fully informed and kept up to date with all procedures from the beginning to the end of her journey, The photographs while Blueberry was in their care was the icing on the cake. Well done and thank you for the experience Dogtainers. I highly recommend your services.

Mick T.Dogtainers

Hi Joan. Thanks for your wonderful feedback. It was a pleasure for us to help you transport Blueberry!

Exemplary service

We would highly recommend Dogtainers and can not speak highly enough of Bibi and her team. This is the second time we have used the company to relocate out cats overseas and have 100% trust in the service - professional, efficient, reliable and kind. Bibi certainly makes you feel like she cares about your pets as much as you do. Thanks!

Mick T.Dogtainers

Thanks so much for your lovely feedback. We love when customers come back to us and so glad you understand how passionate we are about taking care of your pets...

Outstanding service

From the start of organising the transport of my beautiful "Arty", Dogtainers were outstanding. Very prompt with response's and always one step ahead in the organisation of "Artys" travel. He was picked up promptly and delivered to their office for travel the next morning. He was very spoilt and loved by the office staff while he was in their care. Their pricing was very competitive also. Special mention to Callum Richardson who gave 110% to organise everything and get "Arty" home. Thankyou so very much

Mick T.Dogtainers

Hi Sarah. Thanks for your wonderful feedback - we were thrilled to help Arty and so glad you were happy with our service

Review collected in partnership with Dogtainers

Very good and caring service

Our dog was moved from Netherlands to Australia. He was picked up and dropped off on time. All tracking information was made promptly and I was kept up to date. The tracking information was accurate and very helpful. My adviser provided very good and worthwhile advice throughout the whole planning and travelling period

Mick T.Dogtainers

Thanks for your fantastic feedback - glad everything went well!

Service par excellence

Our two cats Minky and Lillith were relocated from Auckland to Orlando Florida .The entire process was handled by super friendly staff from vet inspections through to Los Angeles to linking flight to Florida.Cannot say enough thank you words to show our appreciation.

Mick T.Dogtainers

Hi Travis. Thanks for your great feedback and we are really happy to know all went smoothly for Minky and Lillith

Moving from Australia to the USA

We arranged for Pepper to travel from Brisbane to Los Angeles with Dogtainers. From the first contact, we felt sure that Bibi and the team at Dogtainers we the right choice for us. Our dog has a few health issues that we needed to take into account for the trip and Bibi was so patient, caring and overall an absolute gem. We felt cared for and received accurate information. Nothing was too much trouble and always super knowledgeable. I would absolutely recommend Dogtainers because in a very stressful and important event, they know their stuff and you feel at ease. Again, thank you to the whole team and specifically to Bibi. Pepper is loving Portland and we couldn't have made this crazy trip without you.

Mick T.Dogtainers

Hi Barbara. Pepper was a delight and we are so glad that everything went well with such a long, crazy trip!

Dianne

Dianne

Great care

Our dog was picked up as arranged. She was delivered to Auckland and did not seam unhappy about her trip. It was lively to see photos of Her being cuddled and walked. Thank you!

Mick T.Dogtainers

Thanks Dianne. We do like spoiling pets while they are in our care...

Great service throughout

I'm really happy with the service dogtainers provides; they handle pretty much every aspect of transporting animals and are very clear about what you need to do yourself. The staff clearly love animals and take excellent care of them. They provided updates during travel and it was very reassuring knowing my animals were in the hands of people who cared for their well-being.

Mick T.Dogtainers

Thanks Mel - we do pride ourselves on our service and care factor so it is great to be recognised for that.

nicola marshallSouth West, WA

Moving dog from UK to Perth Australia

Our agent Sophie Powell was excellent. We had major stress with selling our UK house & shutting down our UK business, as well as trying to go through the stressful process of organizing our dog to be ready for export. Sophie was at all times calm, respectful, understanding & very helpful. We could not have asked for a steadier hand & competent agent, she really was fabulous. Our dog arrived on time, clean & healthy & very happy to be reunited. Dogtainers as a company, I can't recommend highly enough. They & Sophie were brilliant. Well done !!!!!

Mick T.Dogtainers

Thanks Nicola. You are right, things can add up and be stressful so we try hard to mitigate that as much as possible. We are thrilled you were so happy with our service.