2Aeropets

Aeropets

2Aeropets
3.3

57% · 8865 · 42%
Brand Manager for Aeropets? Claim your listing.

Patsy S.
Patsy S.

Aeropets are absolutely the best

Fantastic service and such a caring company before and after booking they rung to check our dog was well and we had everything we needed for his flight and the day after to check how our dog was and if we were happy with the service.
Perth airport dog drop off with virgin was so caring.
Melbourne airport staff need to be dog lovers.
They do not have the same compassion.
But we were so pleased with aeropets ❤️
Fwarne
Fwarne3 posts

DANGER DANGER DANGER!!!

A horrible nerve-wracking experience, Lip service only given out by kids that were all very pleasant and reassuring then with absolutely no follow up. Each time I rang I spoke to yet another very young sounding employee who promised faithfully they would ring me back & never did. I lost count of how many calls I made & people I spoke to. My beautiful cat eventually arrived at his destination in Melbourne I just hope he has still got his nine lives intact. I myself was a trembling wreck. No I would not use this company again!! I wish I had read all the bad reviews before choosing the carrier.
Van H
Van HSydney, NSW2 posts

Happy Customer

I couldn't of be more happier going with areo pets transporting our pup recently from syd to Perth. The team were amazing, very professional and friendly. I highly recommend anyone wanting to use a pet transport go with aero pets. Pup got to his destination happy and safe.
Sam J.
Sam J.

Want to lose your dog?

If you give them your dog then they will lose it.
Simple.
Eduarda B.
Eduarda B.South East Queensland, QLD

Aeropets cat transfer from Brisbane to Sao Paulo/Brazil success experience

Aeropets helped me to bring my baby cat Lilly to our new home, in Brazil, and I can't thank them enough. Michelle and her team were very frindly and kind during the whole process, rapdly responding any questions that I had.
I strongly recomend their service :)
Katharina K.
Katharina K.

Lyndal Plocienik
Lyndal Plocienik2 posts

Poor unacceptable service

I'm only giving one star because it makes you give something.
THEY LOSE PETS. The reviews are so bad for them and this company is the ones that have lost that poor dog when the owners left for overseas and was on the other side of the world. The dog was running loose back in Australia for 17 days. It's been all over the news Poor service. Peolle be aware if you plan to use.
Ronnii
Ronnii

Colleen
ColleenSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Fantastic service

Im a pleased to say that my 2 elderly cats have traveled with Aeropets in the last 10 months, Brisbane to Sydney and again Sydney to Brisbane. They looked after them from pick up to delivery. I would highly recommend them.
Dean V
Dean VGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Omar S.
Omar S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
Fiona
FionaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

APPALLING SERVICE!

When I called to check flight times with an Aeropets staff member I was told there we Non-after hours flights available so I made my booking request immediately.
I was then stuffed around for a full week. I made sever phone calls. My emails unanswered and incompetent staff not being able to tell me why I haven’t been given details yet and even sent an email meant for someone else transporting to a different state.
A week later they have no flights and want an extra $220!!
I don’t have that extra money and now have to try and re-home my sons cat.
I also wouldn’t trust their incompetent staff to send the cat to the right address or state anyway.
Adrian
AdrianIllawarra, NSW16 posts

Excellent service

We used Aeropets to transport our 3 cats from Sydney to Bundaberg. The service was excellent and the animals arrived safe and sound. We would highly recommend this service for your beloved pets.
Nic W.
Nic W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Staff don't have a clue

Aeropets couldn't even get the flight time right. They told me to be at the airport with my cat at 4.30am for a 6.20am flight. When I arrived I was told I couldn't even check my cat in for another 2 hrs as the flight didn't leave until 8.50am. When I complained, the response from Aeropets was simply, 'there was an issue with the computer, it wasn't our fault." This cost me hundreds in cancelled appointments and unnecessary stress upon my cat and they didn't even apologise. My request to speak with a supervisor was refused. Completely unprofessional service.
Thailand move
Thailand move2 posts

Great customer service

I moved my 6 year old GSP from Hobart to country Thailand I did have an error with vaccination information I highly recommend anyone to carefully understand what vaccination and blood tests your pet requires as my issues delayed me getting my dog as booked although once I made this issue clear Tom Brown had the issue completely and politely resolved. I now have my mate with us in Thailand healthy and panting a lot due to slight temperature difference. Thanks Aeropets.