Aeropets

Aeropets

See the Best Couriers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Brilliant Job

Brilliant job, excellent communication, very personable and very helpful. Loved the service Karla provided and my wee man arrived very happy and relaxed. Definitely recommend and will almost certainly be using again (if the fate's allow) ;op

Not Best Communicators

Brilliant service

Wonderful service - Aeropets looked after my dog very well, and took care of all the paperwork. They were also very helpful with information and keeping me updated during the transit.

Door to Door Service

Aeropets did a great job in handling all the paperwork and taking that stress away. Max our cat was collected and settled into his new crate which was very roomy for his flight from Perth to Singapore. All questions were answered and it was a smooth relocation. Highly recommend Aeropets!!

bernie

bernieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent experience good job thank you

we found Aeropets staff,service,and value for money excellent.they took all the stress out of taking our dog overseas .in short they really care about your pet.we will no hesitate to recommend them to all our frends

Lesley

LesleySydney, NSW

Faultless Service!

Shipping TypeDomestic

Mark McD

Mark McDFar North Queensland, QLD

Great company highly recommend

Just sent our cat to Japan have been dealing with Sam. Excellent service, Sam would reply with any questions I would have quick response. Prices were very competitive and would deal with Sam again in this situation

Jamie

JamieAmbazac

Sydney to Paris - good service in Australia but not for international transport

Katharyn Johnston

Katharyn JohnstonUnley

Excellent customer service and on time.

I booked Aeropets to transport my very anxious cat from Adelaide to Sydney with a pick up on both ends. The quote was very straight forward and they told me exactly what time they would pick her up and which flight she would be on. They were on time at both ends and delivered to me a very happy, healthy cat. I will definitely use the again.

Sender or ReceiverSender

Excellent service - thank you so much!!

I could not have asked for a better service. Aeropets team helped us move all the way from Brisbane to Zurich in Switzerland and I am so grateful I chose AeroPets to organise my pets transport. I have a Little terrier Dog and he is already 16 years old. They looked after him so well and gave him the Special care he Needs. My other dog is a sensitive Border Collie and also he was looked after very well.
I can highly recommend everyone at Aeropets, the driver a great job and the service was amazing - thank you so much for everything!!!

Ted

TedBrisbane

Service, care and competitive pricing - Brisbane to London

Sender or ReceiverBoth sender and receiver

Brisbane to Auckland

Huge thank you to Aeropets Brisbane and to the very helpful Belinda. The whole process from first contact to picking Ralph up the day before his flight was so easy. Communication was excellent. Ralph arrived safely and is now with his loving family in Auckland. Will definitely use you guys again when they return in 3 or so years.

Melbourne to Brisbane

Great service, collection in Melbourne was on time with great communication the driver was courteous and showed great care. Our Labrador arrive safely in Brisbane with little stress. Great work.

Sender or ReceiverI was the sender and receiver

Fantastic Pet Transport!!!

Just writing to say a BIG thank you for arranging the transport of Duke from Melbourne to Sydney on Saturday. Your service was fantastic!!!

When we arrived to collect Duke he was already waiting for us in the crate. I was surprised how relaxed he was, considering he had only ever left the property where he was born once and that was to visit the vets.

Thanks again for a great service and I will definitely be recommended your service to family and friends.

Safe & Sound

I have had the pleasure of using aeropets a few times and each time they have been a pleasure to deal with. This time I dealt with Belinda and she was lovely and I even received a picture of my beautiful boy. Thank you to everyone for taking care of my boy!

HelenR

HelenRPunta Gorda

Peace of mind

Pet Travel with ease!!!

Massive thank you to Belinda at Aero Pets, got my dog from Western Australia to New Zealand, few flight changes due to the airline, but was always updated and well advised. Paper work side was a breeze and she just went above and beyond! Thanks again!!

Pet exporting

Aeropets exported my dog from Adelaide through to Auckland and and was made as effortless as possible for me which was great. Great service and kept up to date throughout the process which was great. Would recommend to anyone

Awesome service

We’re so thankful to Aeropets for bringing our puppy safe home from Sydney. The pup was so happy and was in a very clean craight. The staff was pretty nice specially the staff at the office was so nice as we arrived early to pick up the pup and staff was super nice to us as i was bothering them a lot asking for my pup. I would highly recomend to everyone. good service

Cat transported to Europe

Had a great experience with these guys, they transported my cat Nina from Melbourne all the way to Europe romania. Michelle was very helpful and took the time to make sure everything was 100 correct so we could pick her up safe and sound. She is happy and napping once she arrrived. Great experience highly recommended.

Its not just the transport but a personalised approach for each individual animal. Would deal with these guys again 100%

Toni

Toniasked

Hello. I am wonder if you you have flights from Sydney to darwin on Saturdays?
Toni

Dee

Deeasked

I’ve just paid for my pups flight I hope to god her flight is stress free and no hassles. I mean an hour after landing the pup can be collected?? What I’ve never heard such thing. I should of gone with jetpets

Rene
Rene

Hi Dee! It depends where you're coming into... Is it the UK? If so then it's usually 4-8 hours after they land that you can collect due to the animal arrival reception Team having to process their paperwork etc.
Our boy landed 7am and we collected him at 1pm on hassle. I did have to ring up and check at about 8am though once they'd received him to check the processing time as it varies day to day.
That part is out of control of the carrier company as it is has to do with customs etc.
I would recommend taking at least digital copies of your paperwork with you in case there are any issues with theira getting lost on the crate.

Our boy had a very long journey but he was alright in the end. It appeared as though theyd taken him out of the crate for a bit when he'd arrived as they washed it out and bagged up the mat he was on. He was very dehydrated as he doesn't do well with stress and probably didn't drink, but he slept solid for about 3 days and was right as rain.

Best of luck to you both! Rene

CategoryCouriers