Aeropets

Aeropets

Disgusted

Jim's Travels

Jim arrived safe, secure and happy after his big journey from Adelaide to Cork {via Brisbane, Dubai and Dublin}. Sam at Aeropets provided excellent, timely updates at all stages of his journey and her partners around the globe were contactable and informative. Sam's help and advice were invaluable throughout the whole of this pandemic threatened process and reassured Jim's guardians with professionalism and patience
from start to happy ending. We would not hesitate in recommending Sam and Aeropets for any prospective global traveler cats.
Paul and Jane
Co Cork

dmcallis73

dmcallis73South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

I booked Aeropets to move my two cats from Brisbane to Sydney. I found them well priced, competitive and caring. Was very happy with the service. Would certainly use them again.

Donna H.

Donna H.North Queensland, QLD

This was amazing, highly recommend

I was waiting for son's dogs arrival from Sydney by plane. I was anxious and nervous and staff did a great job at keeping me settled..The dog arrived in perfect condition and was very well cared for..thank you

Stuey

StueyKimberley, WA

Awesome people to deal with easy set up and delivery of my boy Reggie, I highly recommend these guys and a good price

The tracking information supplied to me was easy to read and accurate
Left perth on time
Arrived in Broome on time
Arrived happy and not stressed
Reggie was well looked after

Sheralee

wekiwi4Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shocking Experience!!!

Ollie C

Ollie CSydney, NSW

Great service for puppy under 12 weeks.

Our 9 week old Australian Terrier puppy flew from Brisbane to Sydney. I was concerned that she would arrive distressed, however she arrived happy and energetic with no sign of stress at all. Staff at Aeropets were very friendly and easy to deal with, would definitely recommend them.

Sue S.

Sue S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very helpful staff with good communication -quickly answered phonecalls and very caring of our 2 cats

Our 2 cats were well cared for with a overnight stopover on flight Darwin to Townsville via Brisbane. We got a phonecall to let us know they were safe for the night and also phoned us to notify us when they weee boarded which was great as its stressful not being there. And another call to check they were ok and settling into their new home after arriving. So great to have such lovely caring staff thankyou Aeropets we were very happy with the service.

Unhappy

UnhappyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling service.

My dog became deathly ill on the flight- the overnight boarding kennel and Aeropets failed to notify me until my dog was on the connecting flight. On arrival she spent nearly a week in ICU. No apology nor follow up explanation was provided regarding the lack of communication and care. Over charged on travel crate and chased up a refund three times (over 2 months) before refund was issued. Appalling service and lack of concern or care regarding animal welfare and customer service.

Jesse Purcell-Tamihana

Jesse Purcell-TamihanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not use this company

STEPHANIE KERR

STEPHANIE KERRDarwin, NT

Worst experience ever!

John

JohnCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Avoid if possible. Otherwise make sure they actually make your booking

Mafalda Vaconcelos

Mafalda VaconcelosGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!

We had to fly our dog return to perth from Melbourne very last minute. No other pet carrier would even quote/reply to us (surprising how rude jetpets where on the phone!) whereas Aeropets quickly gave as a very competitive quote. Whilst their communication may not have been the best, we had absolutely no issues at all and the cargo companies they use were friendly and efficient. We did have our own crate and I would recommend having your own just to take that worry out of it.

4.2
3.5
Kate

KatePerth, WA

Pets arrived safe & sound

My cat & dog flew from Sydney to Perth, they were picked up the day prior & boarded overnight before their flight the next morning. The pets were picked up from my mothers house & she said the lady was lovely who collected them. They both arrived safe with no dramas & were very content. I also got a message to ask if they arrived safely & to say that they were sweeties. I did follow up a few times in the start to make sure the booking was confirmed and to request emails to be sent but I didn't mind as I know how busy they (& all pet transport) have been since covid. They got back to me with a quote relatively quick & didn't overcharge like some other companies. Thanks Aeropets :)

James

JamesFar North Queensland, QLD

Never Use Them Dont Say I Didnt Warn You

Peter C

Peter C

Chaotic poor service

Katherine

KatherinePerth, WA

Disgusting customer service and organisation

I had a puppy booked for well over a month to fly from Hobart to Perth Via Brisbane. On the day of the flight I got a call from a girl who works for Aeropets to say my 10 week old puppy will be stuck in Brisbane and they have no idea of how long. She the proceeded to tell lie after lie about the reason my puppy was no on the flight and she showed no compassion for the puppy or myself. I was also told the puppy would be looked after and they would send photos but it wasn't until we followed it up that we received one photo. This is unacceptable behaviour. I would not recommend this company at all. Animals are family, are important living things and should not be treated like a lost package.

Ad

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE SCAM...

My dog was being relocated from Darwin to QLD and was left on site in a dog cage due to Aero pets missing the flight. We were not contacted and tried calling multiple times without answering or call back. The following afternoon dog was put on another flight without notice and sent. But the time my animal arrived she had no water looked like she had been miss treated and would not come to me. I have tried to call the company for an explanation and have not been able to get onto anyone for 2 weeks now.

Sally

SallySouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor service

Gina

Ginaasked

Is there a deposit on count of the C-19 virus. If is it refundable and the deposit amount?

Toni

Toniasked

Hello. I am wonder if you you have flights from Sydney to darwin on Saturdays?
Toni

Dee

Deeasked

I’ve just paid for my pups flight I hope to god her flight is stress free and no hassles. I mean an hour after landing the pup can be collected?? What I’ve never heard such thing. I should of gone with jetpets

Rene
Rene

Hi Dee! It depends where you're coming into... Is it the UK? If so then it's usually 4-8 hours after they land that you can collect due to the animal arrival reception Team having to process their paperwork etc.
Our boy landed 7am and we collected him at 1pm on hassle. I did have to ring up and check at about 8am though once they'd received him to check the processing time as it varies day to day.
That part is out of control of the carrier company as it is has to do with customs etc.
I would recommend taking at least digital copies of your paperwork with you in case there are any issues with theira getting lost on the crate.

Our boy had a very long journey but he was alright in the end. It appeared as though theyd taken him out of the crate for a bit when he'd arrived as they washed it out and bagged up the mat he was on. He was very dehydrated as he doesn't do well with stress and probably didn't drink, but he slept solid for about 3 days and was right as rain.

Best of luck to you both! Rene

Jetpets