Verifieddeparturepets.com.au

100% · 160%

Millie B.
Millie B.

Top notch!

We used Departure Pets for our two little dogs, it was their first time flying. They made it a breeze for us and the doggos. Super friendly and helpful staff on the phone, clear communication and all for a great price. We will definitely use them again for future travels.
Daniel N.
Daniel N.8 posts

5 star service transporting my new puppy Great Dane interstate

Thank you kindly for transporting my puppy Great Dane from Melbourne to the Gold Coast, thank you for great communication and photos of my puppy in the crate prior plane boarding. Trully 5 star service
Linda D.
Linda D.2 posts

Dog had to have operation which worked out cheaper to fly to Brisbane than getting it done in Cairns

Great service, put my mind at rest, excellent correspondence the whole way with cost, container and flight updates. All went smoothly from getting into the ample sized crate to meeting in Brisbane. Prompt and efficient with competitive costs which was well worth it for piece of mind. All people involved were caring and professional.
Thanks so much would be happy to recommend you anytime xx
Leonie L
Leonie LCentral, SA

Puppy transported across the country

Our new puppy was flown from Brisbane using Departure Pets and we were so thrilled with the communication about Felix’s journey. We had regular updates and could track his flight. I would highly recommend Departure Pets- our puppy arrived safely and we were very grateful for the updates.
kurt w.
kurt w.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Hassle free pet transport

Had a great experience dealing with Shaun at Departure Pets. He was very quick to reply to any questions we had via email and the whole experience went smoothly with no hiccups. The payment portals were easy to navigate with options to use bank transfer or credit card. The ability to hire dog crates was a big incentive to use Departure Pets. Would definitely use again in the future if we have the need.
Esther V.
Esther V.

Fully recommend

Bella aan het colleagues were great. Very supportive and taking their time for a personal touch. The whole process was very smooth and our little puppy arrived save in the Netherlands after a long trip. They made her life as comfortable as can be during this journey. Fully recommend their service.
Gail
Gail

The staff at Departure Pets were amazing, every one of the numerous queries I had was answered politely and was well explained.

They kept me informed all the way through and followed up after the journey, absolutely amazing, can't rate them high enough and would definately recommend Departure Pets to anyone for pet travel.

ELAINE
ELAINE

FABULOUS SERVICE PROVIDED BY DEPARTURE PETS

Fabulous service from initial quotation process. My ragdoll kitties Kevin and Magic arrived safely in Perth WA from Cairns Qld.
Upon collection most kind considerate driver that collected the boys was so compassionate and patient with us he was very kind. Showed us pic of his kitty. They appear to travel well and turned up all intact!!❤️
Celeste
Celeste

Philippa W.
Philippa W.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Efficient, friendly service

Affordable, efficient, friendly and reliable customer service. Definitely recommend! I have used twice and both times they were amazing.
Pam Scott
Pam Scott3 posts

Simply the best!

Shaun and his team are the best. We moved our cat from Wellington to Townsville and nothing, absolutely nothing, was too much trouble. Flattie’s needs were thoughtfully catered to, we got updates along the way with photos and Shaun went the extra mile to get Flattie here on one day. We were blessed to discover this great team ❤️❤️
Mandy R.
Mandy R.

The best!

Bella and the team were perfect! They answered every email and answered all my questions (and there was a lot of questions). They sent photos of my cats journey with domestic and the international flights. I will be definitely using them again
niki
niki

excellent service

we have just used Bella and departure pets to move our 2 small dogs from adelaide to singapore. they were excellent and super helpful from start to finish. very happy and would highly recommend
Tori
Tori

dog travel

I have just had my dog travel from New zealand to Australia. And chose to go through departure pets. I am so happy I chose to go with the company and work with Shaun as he made the process from the booking to collecting our dog as stress free as it could possibly be. Even after his first flight was canceled I was able to wake up and call Shaun and were able to get him on the next flight the next day! I can't thank departure pets and Shaun enough.
Donal D.
Donal D.

Excellence at every stage!

The Departure Pets team are a standout. They guide you at every stage no matter how complicated the situation (or the paperwork) is. I have used them both internationally and domestically and each time their planning, guidance and execution were nothing but first class time and time again! Do consider them as the first choice in taking care of your (pet) family!