Kmart Anko Coffee Grinder

Kmart Anko Coffee Grinder

Dave

DaveSydney

Faultless Coffee Grinder

Works perfectly - grinds to a fine, medium or coarse texture AUTOMATICALLY.

I've highlighted that because I didn't realise it had a timer/sensor that automatically stops grinding when the right texture has been reached.

Markings inside grinder easily show the amount of beans you need for 4 cups, 6 cups etc - only a guideline but has seemed pretty spot on so far.

BTW its electric not battery powered (prefer that anyway) but no cord is shown on picture so wasn't 100% sure.

AND it's a really modern design, looks great on the bench.

Well done Kmart, its a winner!

Purchased in May 2020 at Kmart.

NickeysixxCentral, SA

Can't go wrong

Usually I have a firm dislike for grinders of this style but this one works a treat. It has a wide opening to scoop the grounds out without knocking the spoon on the side. It has a few settings and is definitely worth the $30 it costs.

Purchased in April 2020 at Kmart for A$30.00.

iduguid2

iduguid2Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great budget machine

Blade grinders are the cheap alternative to the more purist conical burr style machines, but at this price, and the fact that it works so well, I can't fault it.
It's early days, but I like the fact it is such a simple machine. Less to go wrong, easy to clean, and if it lasts only a year or 2 , I'll buy another. I could buy one every year and still be ahead!
The simple courseness adjustment sets the timer, and seems to give a fairly consistent even grind each time.
I'll update if anything goes wrong, but so far no issues.

Purchased in March 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$30.00.

Coffee Grinders / Roasters

Find out how Kmart Anko Coffee Grinder compares to other Coffee Grinders / Roasters

Peanuts

PeanutsWestern Australia

Kmart Does it again, amazing pricing and product.

What can I say Kmart does it once again, amazing pricing and an amazing product in one; their own brand Anko Coffee Grinder, for the measly sum of $30.00.

Three speed, coarse, medium and fine; just a press of a button and it turns off automatically when done, It also has a cable tidy in the bottom, pull out and wind the cable out of sight, just the plug on show; perfect every time. It also has a cleaning brush built into the body of the Coffee Grinder

It’s far better than a well known brand name coffee grinder twice the price, which I now use for grinding spices.

Ed

Purchased in November 2019 for A$30.00.

Paige W.

Paige W.Mid North Coast, NSW

Great machine for all the great things in life ;)

The anko coffee grinder we purchased from Kmart is great!
Works well, has different settings for fineness, etc.
A little bit noisy but that's about as much as I can complain :)

Purchased at Kmart Retail Stores.

Anja

AnjaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect coffee grinder for home use

Bought some coffee beans and was for the lookout for a cheap, but yet functional coffee grinder. This one is super quiet, has multiple grind settings and the chamber with the coffee can be removed for mess-free pouring and cleaning. Great product and exactly what I was looking for.