Anolon Knives Set

4.5

Glenn C.

Glenn C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent value for money

Had a set for 7 yrs now and absolutely happy with them. Trick is never put in dishwasher, wash by hand, always store in block and sharpen before too dull

Steph

StephSurf Beach

Fantastic knife set - value for money

Great set - googled top 5 knife sets and these came up in the list as the cheapest. They are a couple of years old now and have not let us down

Purchased in May 2015 at eBay for A$129.95.

Snap in 2 when dropped

I'm now down to no steak knives. I bought the complete set. Forks knives meat knives even the sharpening tool. Once dropped from waste hight onto a tiled floor they just snap. I find them very poor quality. Customer service don't want to hear about it. Poor service.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Kitchen Knives

Find out how Anolon Knives Set compares to other Kitchen Knives

Best knives ever

I work as a chef got these separate a couple of years ago and wow been really good work full time and cutting something every second they go blunt but takes awhile and really easy to sharpen love them : ) I’m thinking of buying more maybe fillet knife....

Date PurchasedFeb 2014
Mogin

MoginGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great. Awesome sharp. Barely even felt it go in.

Yeah. Nice knives. I barely felt it go into my finger. Now I'm writing this from the emergency waiting room with my hand in the air. Seriously, don't get ahead of yourself. Just buying a set of good knives doesn't mean you can chop as fast as the TV chefs. Anyway, great knives.

Update: Ok so the fingers healed up now and the knives are still sharp, about a month after purchasing. That being said you should buy the companion sharpening tool and read the instructions, no knife can stay sharp forever.

colickymom

colickymomBrisbane

Worth the money spent on it!

First used at a friend's place and wow, I was impressed. I like the grip on the handle. Sharp and not as expensive as other brands. Bought the 6 piece set, also bought my mom a set and she also love hers! Makes me enjoy cooking even more!

Sonny Tsydney

Great knives

Bought these (block of advanced series ) used and gave them a 15deg profile with a mirror finish on the cutting edge. These are extremely sharp and hold an edge well. I just love the grip handle, their so easy and comfortable to hold, even with damp hands. For a Chinese made knife, they are of surprisingly good quality. Dislike the bolster and needed to round the back edge of the chefs for comfort tho. Best knives i own so far.

Andrew

AndrewNewcastle

Great knives!

Bought these knives after another set of a different brand let us down. Cant fault them, great grips stay sharp after ages of use, very appealing, good balance and easily cleaned. I especially like the sharpening steel just give them a quick whisk and the knife will fall through a tomato.

these knifes are awesome

i bought these knives a few days ago and they are really sharp. I am a 15 year old boy and i want to become a chef when im older. i cook dinner every night and these knives are so much better than my other $30 set. the firs time i used these knives there was a considerable difference in the quality.
the sharpness and look

Kitchen Knives

Find out how Anolon Knives Set compares to other Kitchen Knives

Jane5252

Jane5252Perth

Good quality knives

Great knives, a good weight and straight blade, good for cutting veggies, meat and what-have-you. I have never had to sharpen in two years and they have been used extensively! I never thought being given knives for Christmas would be appreciated but I was wrong! I also like the covers, great for protecting the kids!
Quality and performance

Please_Read1st

Please_Read1stSouth East Queensland, QLD

OK

I purchased a set of these knives in a BIG supermarket con. It was a big rip-off demonstration they had going for some time and I got sucked in to buying the complete set (large knives with smaller vegie knives) and I only have one leftas I have given all but one away to other family members. I don't really know why i thought I needed them because personally you can get a much stronger (stay sharp) knife from anywhere for the same price.
They look great! The demonstration was very impressive!
They are sharp at first but not so sarp after 6months as was claimed they would be. Large serrated edge knife is not tough enough for big jobs ie: pineapples etc