Kamikoto Kanpeki Knife Set

4.5

Gopal K C
Gopal K CSydney, NSW

Awesome knife

This knife is so awesome I really like it It’s sharp stylish N easy to use recommend people to use it n feel it it’s really great and awesome to use it

Michael A.
Michael A.South East Queensland, QLD

It's a really robust knife

To be honest as an apprentice chef I do not treat my knifes with the best care but these knifes remain quite sharp after me abusing them for a year

Purchased in November 2019 for $230.00.

Cheng
ChengGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cut with precision! Art on its own for sure. Love it

Knives were all presented beautifully in wooden boxes and they sliced and cut perfectly as shown and advertised. However one of the boxes arrived without the 7 inch knife arrived after Christmas season.

Purchased in November 2019.

Tyrrell
TyrrellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Quality with every product!

I am a dedicated Kamikoto user! I have a range of Kamikoto knives/products which range through paring knives, chopping knives, long blade carving knives, cleavers to a sharpening stone. I could not recommend a more trust worthy range of products.

Purchased in July 2017 at Kamikoto Online for $299.00.

Lee
LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the knives

I love these Knives they are perfect for me and to be honest I love the whole range. I haven't been able to fault them at all. Just have to convince the husband to sharpen them for me.

Purchased in April 2020.

The best knives I've ever owned, stylish and functional.

They are the perfect knives, I can't stop buying them. I own 5 different kitchen knives as well a the steak knife set. I've even bought some as wedding gifts. Highly recommended.

Derek
DerekSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Kitchen is now Complete

Cooking is now even more pleasurable with my complete Kamikoto Set!
They take Pride of Place in my Kitchen!
If ever I was stranded on a Desert Island, they're the one thing I'd Have to Have!
Thanks Kamikoto, Derek

M. Haley
M. HaleyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good but not perfect.

Please look at very end i.e. the tip of my little knife from memory bought within the last year broke off in normal use. The other knives purchased are fine. Please refer to the two images herein ~ The knife company were very pleasant to deal with.

Other Kitchen Knives

But Kamikoto you won’t regret it.

Kamikoto knives are simply the best quality at remarkable prices served with the best possible service. I can’t recommend this Kamikoto enough. My kitchen skills have greatly improved with is purchase.

Purchased in December 2019.

Darren
DarrenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

These knives are the best we have ever used. So satisfying to use

Been looking at this product for awhile little bit hesitate at first but glad we purchased these knives. Definitely not looking back. Will be ordering more when we can offerd this great product Darren.

Purchased in October 2019 for $389.00.

Sue
SueGoulburn Valley, VIC

I love these knives

I have 9 Kamikoto knives, including the black range and 2 sets of steak knives. Also the magnetic knife block and cutting board. I use them everyday and they are still as sharp as the day I bought them. I’ve had them for about 3 years now. I would recommend to anyone

awesome knives great service

I have bought a number of Kamikoto knives as well as the whetstones. They are always beautifully made and presented. The on-line service and dealings have been excellent. Highly recommended !

Grimy
GrimyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great shape, weight and balance

A blade for every occasion. They keep their edge and are so easy to use. The only downside is that when cutting hard, large things the blade (being sharpened on one side) does tend to skew.

Purchased at On line.

Awesome products!

Their quality is amazing. The sharpness makes it really easy to cut things. The size makes it really easy to handle. In short, I really like these knives and would surely recommend these to friends and families.

Purchased in January 2020 at Online.

Tom E.
Tom E.Hobart, TAS

Excellent knives

I purchased a three knife Kamikoto Kanpeki Knife Set about 2 years ago. After being extremely Impressed with these knives I then purchased the Kamikoto 13 inch blade slicing knife!
All of these knives have served me well and by storing them in the boxes provided Helps them to be maintained in pristine condition.
I thoroughly recommend Kamikoto knives!