Kamikoto Kanpeki Knife Set

4.5

Gopal K C

Gopal K CSydney, NSW

Awesome knife

This knife is so awesome I really like it It’s sharp stylish N easy to use recommend people to use it n feel it it’s really great and awesome to use it

Michael A.

Michael A.South East Queensland, QLD

It's a really robust knife

To be honest as an apprentice chef I do not treat my knifes with the best care but these knifes remain quite sharp after me abusing them for a year

Purchased in November 2019 for A$230.00.

Cheng

ChengGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cut with precision! Art on its own for sure. Love it

Knives were all presented beautifully in wooden boxes and they sliced and cut perfectly as shown and advertised. However one of the boxes arrived without the 7 inch knife arrived after Christmas season.

Purchased in November 2019.

Tyrrell

TyrrellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Quality with every product!

I am a dedicated Kamikoto user! I have a range of Kamikoto knives/products which range through paring knives, chopping knives, long blade carving knives, cleavers to a sharpening stone. I could not recommend a more trust worthy range of products.

Purchased in July 2017 at Kamikoto Online for A$299.00.

Lee

LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the knives

I love these Knives they are perfect for me and to be honest I love the whole range. I haven't been able to fault them at all. Just have to convince the husband to sharpen them for me.

Purchased in April 2020.

The best knives I've ever owned, stylish and functional.

They are the perfect knives, I can't stop buying them. I own 5 different kitchen knives as well a the steak knife set. I've even bought some as wedding gifts. Highly recommended.

Derek

DerekSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Kitchen is now Complete

Cooking is now even more pleasurable with my complete Kamikoto Set!
They take Pride of Place in my Kitchen!
If ever I was stranded on a Desert Island, they're the one thing I'd Have to Have!
Thanks Kamikoto, Derek

Very good but not perfect.

Please look at very end i.e. the tip of my little knife from memory bought within the last year broke off in normal use. The other knives purchased are fine. Please refer to the two images herein ~ The knife company were very pleasant to deal with.

But Kamikoto you won’t regret it.

Kamikoto knives are simply the best quality at remarkable prices served with the best possible service. I can’t recommend this Kamikoto enough. My kitchen skills have greatly improved with is purchase.

Purchased in December 2019.

Darren

DarrenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

These knives are the best we have ever used. So satisfying to use

Been looking at this product for awhile little bit hesitate at first but glad we purchased these knives. Definitely not looking back. Will be ordering more when we can offerd this great product Darren.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$389.00.

Sue

SueGoulburn Valley, VIC

I love these knives

I have 9 Kamikoto knives, including the black range and 2 sets of steak knives. Also the magnetic knife block and cutting board. I use them everyday and they are still as sharp as the day I bought them. I’ve had them for about 3 years now. I would recommend to anyone

awesome knives great service

I have bought a number of Kamikoto knives as well as the whetstones. They are always beautifully made and presented. The on-line service and dealings have been excellent. Highly recommended !

Grimy

GrimyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great shape, weight and balance

A blade for every occasion. They keep their edge and are so easy to use. The only downside is that when cutting hard, large things the blade (being sharpened on one side) does tend to skew.

Purchased at On line.

Awesome products!

Their quality is amazing. The sharpness makes it really easy to cut things. The size makes it really easy to handle. In short, I really like these knives and would surely recommend these to friends and families.

Purchased in January 2020 at Online.

Tom E.

Tom E.Hobart, TAS

Excellent knives

I purchased a three knife Kamikoto Kanpeki Knife Set about 2 years ago. After being extremely Impressed with these knives I then purchased the Kamikoto 13 inch blade slicing knife!
All of these knives have served me well and by storing them in the boxes provided Helps them to be maintained in pristine condition.
I thoroughly recommend Kamikoto knives!

Gee

GeeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Kamikoto knives are the best knives I have ever owned!!

Kamikoto knives are the best knives I have ever owned!! They are sharp and stylish. I use them everyday. I will not buy another brand again after using Kamikoto. If I could give more stars I would!!

Purchased in December 2019 at Kamikoto for A$422.00.

Functional Art

Art surrounds us in our home and in our kitchen we love our Kamikoto knife set and magnetic board. The art of Kamikoto is not just its visual appeal and clean design but also its functional use in the art of food preparation for our family. Since purchasing my Kanpeki knife set to start a collection, I have added 2 more knives, 2 sets of beautiful steak knives and given Kamikoto knives as gifts to family. The knives are beautifully timber boxed and presented to make an exceptional gift that is always well received. The value for money and care of Kamikoto in applying its long family based Japanese tradition in producing blades is evident in every product.

chris

chrisSydney Surrounds, NSW

Loved at work and at home

I have been a professional chef for 15 years now and I have the full range of Kamikoto knives for use at work and another for my home. They are beautiful and they are Durable. They are a pleasure to work with.. Thank you Kamikoto.

Purchased in May 2018.

Awesome knives .

Every product I have purchased has been a welcome addition to the family. Having been to Japan many times I have experienced their fine art of food preparation and cooking. These knives have enabled us to practice and share this life skill at home with my children with absolute confidence . My late Mother always said, "Good quality sharp knives do not cut people, poor quality blunt knives do!" Eventually I aim to have all of your products in duplicate to pass on to my children one day. Thank you Kamikoto

Purchased at Kamikoto online.

Elizabeth

ElizabethIllawarra, NSW

The best knives on the market

I bought a set of knives for my youngest Son who is a Chef. He says they are really good, well balanced,, super sharp and amazing to use. So, I bought another set this time for my eldest son. He loves them too and uses them for everything he cooks. They are really good value for money and are well presented in their wooden boxes. Would definitely recommend these knives to anyone who needs a new knife set.

Purchased in November 2019 at Kamikoto.