Kleva Cut Master Series

Kleva Cut Master Series

3.5

Unsafe

I felt that the lack of a heel made these knives, especially the larger chefs knife, unsafe. Cutting a pumpkin I have could easily have moved forward onto the blade.
Threw the knives away.

John B.

John B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolute rubbish knives.

We have had a set of the knives for just over a week. They don't perform as per the misleading advertising and are already blunt. Totally dissatisfied with rubbish product.

Purchased in August 2020 at Kleva Range for A$99.00.

MareeGippsland, VIC

Rusting and not very sharp

Purchased set 7 weeks ago. No way near as sharp as first believed and one of them is corroding after never being in a dishwasher. And as of today a second one with corrosion. Grrr! Still think global are better, sorry!

Purchased in June 2020 at Kleva Range.

Maree

Kleva was the first place I notified which I was told I should receive contact within 7 days. This is day 6 and nothing!

Kitchen Knives

Find out how Kleva Cut Master Series compares to other Kitchen Knives

garryallanjoyce

garryallanjoyceSydney, NSW

Good knives

The knives seem great after 3 months use but the $79 knife block is absolute rubbish. Knives unable to slide in after only 3 months. Terrible design. Defeats the whole purpose of having one. Better to buy magnetic strip for $20.

peter morganWestern Australia

constant usage would not be without them

Great set of knives. in constant use. old set of knives no where near as good...but I somehow managed to snap off the tip of the KC MS 160...any suggestions is it a replaceable option under lifetime guarantee?

peter morgan

Great product with great service. After damaging a knife on the set they have agreed to replace it under the guarantee. Very happy user.

peter morgan

Waiting on follow up of replacement of MS160 knife. Details supplied I May. Please advise.

popemerry

popemerry

Starting to rust

I bought a set for myself and my daughter, both sets have started to rust. I wash by hand , my daughter has a dishwasher. I am very disappointed after outlaying all that money and the quality is just not there. Will never purchase anything from this company again

Purchased in August 2019 at Global Shop Direct.

Sam

SamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent knives

The knives look great on the magnet board , keeps them lovely and sharp , great weight in your hands so sharp and excellent cutting , highly recommend them to anyone far better than some of those very expensive ones and much nicer to use

Purchased in January 2019 at Global Shop Direct.

Anne Ede

Anne EdeKINCUMBER

Just love them!!!

I loved them so much I have just purchased a second set as an engagement present for my daughter, its lovely to have a knife that actually cuts and they do, its like cutting through butter, so easy.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thank you for the positive review! Its great to hear that you love the product so much that you have bought your daughter one as a gift!

Best Wishes

Review collected in partnership with Kleva Range

Best knives Ever. I don't know how i got by without them.

The ease of use and accuracy of the cut is second to none. The feel of comfort as you grip the knife, and i really love the precision of each and every cut.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thank you for your positive review and feedback we really appreciate it!

Best Wishes

Review collected in partnership with Kleva Range

Kitchen Knives

Find out how Kleva Cut Master Series compares to other Kitchen Knives

Excellent Knives

Great knives, comfortable to use and easy to keep sharp with the kleva sharpener. The selection of knives in the set gives great options when choosing the best type of knife for the job at hand.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
CED

CEDKalannie

Brilliant

Bought for self several years ago love them so much have purchased 2 more sets for my children as they remarked on mine being so sharp and so easy to use

Date PurchasedJun 2018
bjc123

bjc123Sydney, NSW

Amazing quality and great value!!!!

I have the 6 piece knife set from Kleva and love my knives! The quality is amazing and they look great, they are such good value I have purchased them for my mum and also my friends who have moved house. Highly recommend them to anyone who isn't sure!

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Kevin R

Kevin RSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very sharp knives

Purchased set of 6 kitchen knives + magnetic board. Only had them for a week but found them to be really sharp, good balance and good handles for grip. If they stay sharp then I will be very happy with them.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Purpleneck

Purpleneckasked

The knives are fine but the block for them is very poor. The block is black and has some sort of fibers (bamboo stems?). After a couple of months something happens and it gets increasingly difficult to insert the knives into the block and eventually impossible. The surface is like a stone. I suspect that whatever the material is dries out, immersing it does not help. Very poor, that

Hi There,

We are sorry to hear you are having difficulty with you Knife Block.
Please could you give us an email at csmanager@klevarange.com.au with your order number and we will be happy to assist you and organise a replacement if required.

poppajohn

poppajohnasked

The KLEVA cut knives that I bought are starting to go rusty so what do I do now? They are supposed to be the u-beaut set of knives that have a lifetime guarantee.

Darren G.
Darren G.

Buy Mundial knives or the equivalent. I've had the same 1 chefs knife that costs about $350+ but you get what you pay for. This Kleva range is cheap, made in China garbage

Stepen

Stepenasked

How often do they need shapening

Mark Ackar
Mark Ackar

Never needed to be sharpened in 6 months i have had them

Alberto G
Alberto G

Well, I love their balance and look. Sharpening more than what I was hoping.
But this is the deal: you get an extensive set of knives for round about half the price of a top range Chef’s knife.
The bread knife is probably the poorest of the lot, but the slicing knife and the longer of the peering are amazing.
I own a restaurant and these guys get a workout, so for the price: He’ll yeah!

Get an answer from our members and Kleva Range representatives