Kleva Cut Master Series

Kleva Cut Master Series

See the Best Kitchen Knives in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kleva Range

nisrine
nisrineSydney, NSW

Great set

I am pretty happy with the product. The knives are really sharp, the handles are very comfortable to hold and I love the magnetic chopping board it is so practical to store the knives.

Mira
MiraSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have bought the TV special saucepans $249 the pans are great but their 10 year warranty is not upheld. I have

Don't count on warranty as I have a problem with 1 pan with scratch marks appearing and I Don't use harsh utensils which they say I am please beware. I have had several messages blaming me

Purchased in May 2021 at Academy TV Australia for $249.00.

Auto K.
Auto K.

Who Would've Thought...

Over the past 15 years I have spent hundreds of dollars in trying to find a reliable knife set and sharpener... I finally gave into an Infomercial... I'm now kicking myself for not having bought the Kleva knives and sharpener sooner. Better late than never.

Customer SupportKleva Range

The knives do not stay sharp

Unfortunately, these knives go blunt very fast and dont last, just like any common cheap kitchen knife I have bought. They are certainly not chefs knife quality that was claimed in the commercials on TV. And I am pretty certain no chefs use these in a kitchen (nor would they be allowed to un workplace health and safety guidelines

Purchased in September 2020 for $99.00.

Derek
DerekGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

master cut knives

I bought the set of three -- Paring Knife, Bread Knife and Chef Knife. Excellent quality, nicely weighted and seem to hold their edge very well. Highly recommend them to anyone seeking quality knives.

Purchased in October 2020.

Barbs
BarbsSydney, NSW

Love these knives

These knives are great. Got the set of six and have one for every occasion. They are very sharp and look amazing on the bamboo magnetic board. A real feature in the kitchen. Would highly recommend!

Purchased in July 2020.

Perfect

The items are terrific use them all the time wish I could of bought another set for a family member at that price for a gift would of been nice

Purchased for $69.00.

Solidly made

The knives are well made A bit expensive
I found them heavy to handle though for long periods of time. Our knives not as sharp as shown on TV either

Purchased in March 2020 at TV Shop for $99.00.

Gino
GinoHobart, TAS

Knives you use daily

The quality is better than the price you pay. And the collection in the kit means that they would be used daily. The magnetic board was the selling point. I have a couple of very expensive Japanese knives and these compliment superbly.

Purchased in August 2020 for $99.00.

Richard
RichardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They don't perform as per the misleading advertising

They don't perform as per the misleading advertising, Warning if you cut nails your knives will be ruined, Don't be con to there misleading tv ad's Would NOT buy from this company again

Unsafe

I felt that the lack of a heel made these knives, especially the larger chefs knife, unsafe. Cutting a pumpkin I have could easily have moved forward onto the blade.
Threw the knives away.

John B.
John B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolute rubbish knives.

We have had a set of the knives for just over a week. They don't perform as per the misleading advertising and are already blunt. Totally dissatisfied with rubbish product.

Purchased in August 2020 at Kleva Range for $99.00.

MareeGippsland, VIC

Rusting and not very sharp

Purchased set 7 weeks ago. No way near as sharp as first believed and one of them is corroding after never being in a dishwasher. And as of today a second one with corrosion. Grrr! Still think global are better, sorry!

Purchased in June 2020 at Kleva Range.

Maree

Kleva was the first place I notified which I was told I should receive contact within 7 days. This is day 6 and nothing!

garryallanjoyce
garryallanjoyceSydney, NSW

Good knives

The knives seem great after 3 months use but the $79 knife block is absolute rubbish. Knives unable to slide in after only 3 months. Terrible design. Defeats the whole purpose of having one. Better to buy magnetic strip for $20.

peter morganWestern Australia

constant usage would not be without them

Great set of knives. in constant use. old set of knives no where near as good...but I somehow managed to snap off the tip of the KC MS 160...any suggestions is it a replaceable option under lifetime guarantee?

peter morgan

Great product with great service. After damaging a knife on the set they have agreed to replace it under the guarantee. Very happy user.

peter morgan

Waiting on follow up of replacement of MS160 knife. Details supplied I May. Please advise.

Anthony
Anthonyasked

Something has come loose inside of the handle of our Master series knife. Are you able to assist?

Hi Anthony,

I am so sorry to hear about this trouble.

Please may I ask you to email csmanager@klevaranage.com.au and provide your order number and full name on order and we will be more then happy to assist with this trouble.

Stevo
Stevoasked

How do you keep master series knives sharp. Can u sharpen them

Hi Stevo,

I hope you are well.

Yes this is correct you can sharpen them.

I have attached a link to our website with the various different sharpeners we have: https://klevarange.com.au/pages/search-results-page?q=knife+sharpener

If you have any further questions or would like to speak to a sales member to gain further Information please give us a call on 02 9387 4100 or alternatively we will be more then happy to schedule a call.

Purpleneck
Purpleneckasked

The knives are fine but the block for them is very poor. The block is black and has some sort of fibers (bamboo stems?). After a couple of months something happens and it gets increasingly difficult to insert the knives into the block and eventually impossible. The surface is like a stone. I suspect that whatever the material is dries out, immersing it does not help. Very poor, that

Hi There,

We are sorry to hear you are having difficulty with you Knife Block.
Please could you give us an email at csmanager@klevarange.com.au with your order number and we will be happy to assist you and organise a replacement if required.

See all Kleva Cut Master Series questions