Antennas Installed Today

Antennas Installed Today

See the Best TV Antenna Installers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Antennas Installed Today? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.3
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Michael F.
Michael F.South East Queensland, QLD

https://antennaservice.net.au/ Do Not use there services ripoffs

Do not use this company as they are a rip off and over charge you for equipment and installation. Stay away from this website https://antennaservice.net.au/. I was taken for a ride and hope that other don't get ripped off in the future

WARNING!!! Dodgy company!!!!!!!!

WARNING!!!Do not contact for any services!!!!! Had an antenna installed incorrectly in 2017 and now needs replacing. l was told that they would not be refunding the money for the faulty install or the antenna that requires replacement 0 OUT OF 5 STARS

julier
julierGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Scammers

Antenna Man Bayswater - Had a technician out to check what was causing interference on my TV. After checking a few things he suggested a new antenna which I agreed to. After all, he is the expert! Problem turned out to be the internet dongle causing the interference. Company not prepared to offer any sort of refund for purchasing an antenna that I didn't need.
AKA

TV Antenna Installers

Find out how Antennas Installed Today compares to other TV Antenna Installers

Aysim
AysimMelbourne

No show, no apologies, overpriced

Technician did not show up to the booked appointment. Called and explained my situation, no apologies or anything - was then quoted a ridiculous price over the phone of $200-$300 for a single antenna point lol. These guys are unprofessional and overpriced. Just avoid them

Nima
NimaMelbourne

I just gave up

So I emailed them and they send the antenna man to install the antenna...
After few days I noticed I can't watch some of the channels, so I emailed them again... And emailed them again... Eventually I got the response asking my address... Waited a week or so, emailed them and then again was asked due the address... after few days got a call and arrange an appointment. No one showed up!
Emailed them again... And got a call was told to change my TV cable... called them after trying everything, was told he's coming now... told him no one's home now how about another day, was told he's busy the whole week and I should call them when I can.... Any ways, I eventually gave up

Didn't turn up, no communication.

Booked for Saturday for 11am, made it clear that I couldn't stick around, technician did a no show. Called in to find out what was going on and was told that I wasn't booked in for 11am, it was actually 11am-3pm, this pretty important point was never communicated to me. Would have been fine if they told me this, instead the whole thing was a complete waste of time.

simon83
simon83AU

Positive Experience

Quite impressed. After getting the run around from Austar after they failed to install the day they were supposed to for my new house was left needing an antenna just for free view channels. Called this company and a friendly technician was around [name removed] within 90 mins and installed an antenna all working perfectly within an hour.
As name suggests they installed that day.

mudmap1000
mudmap1000Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Installing new TV points

After installing a TV antenna and 2 points in my new house I called this company back to install another 6 points and they used different wall outlets? Different style and colour.
The first 2 also matched the electrical outlets and computer outlets as you would expect.
There would be a charge if I wanted them replaced.

I wasn't asked if I wanted my additional TV points to be the same style as the first 2 installed previously. I was also over-charged and had to call twice before getting a credit.

TV Antenna Installers