Anytime Fitness ACT

Anytime Fitness ACT

1.0 from 1 review

See the Best Gyms in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bec

Bec

OVER PRICED

$54 a week for a Personal Trainer and $20.
I could no longer attend because I had a lot of university commitments and it became too expensive.
They said the cancellation fee would be a couple of hundred dollars and I have to pay-off the personal training, meaning I could only do about 6 weeks of training, but I had to give him 3 months of pay.
WTH?!
That's $70 a week when I can barely afford living, plus they get free money off me for the next 2 months and a couple of hundred because I can't afford to attend.
I was making more money, but my shifts at work were cut back due to staffing and Anytime Fitness did not care at all.
Lovely staff, nothing against them... but Anytime Fitness is EXPENSIVE and not really caring in their policies.

Rates and Fees