Anytime Fitness NSW

Anytime Fitness NSW

See the Best Gyms in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Quite happy with the Gym

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Charging me when account was asked to be frozen.

Then I had debt collectors chasing me for a fee. I asked to freeze as we had a baby, and I knew I wouldnt be in. Then they ask me to pay to shut down account. I didnt step foot in their for over 10 months. Rubbish.

Claire

ClaireSydney, NSW

Danny, Personal Trainer at Anytime Fitness.

Danny, personal trainer at Anytime Fitness was professional, enthusiastic and provided me with informed tips to motivate me to get fitter, faster and smarter. His warm, open and firm coaching, helped me push through. Highly recommend Danny for anyone who would like to get back in shape!

Phillip

PhillipSydney, NSW

The team are great!!!

I love going into anytime fitness Elizabeth Street (which isn't my local) as the team are super friendly and welcoming. The gym has a great layout and all new equipment.

Charmaine

CharmaineSydney, NSW

The Most number of Gyms World wide

The most number of gyms worldwide which makes it very convenient wherever you go as it is available in most countries I visit. Very affordable and the best quality equipment than other gyms.

Rates and Fees

I would’ve given anytime 0 if there was an option. Worst experience with them.

Contracted bad injury which limited me from workout. Informed gym that I wouldn’t be able to attend but they insisted you to pay and not allow you to cancel or freeze. Worst gym and staff there.

Amy

Amy

Would rate it no stars if I could

All of the gyms are really small, the cost each fortnight/month is exorbitant. Around $40 a fortnight when competitions (planet fitness) charge you $5 a week with no contracts. The contracts are ridiculous. If your circumstances change and you can no longer afford the membership, you have to pay out every single payment left in order to cancel! I stopped going to the gym (even though I was paying for it) just because I came to dislike their practices so much. Seriously if you're considering a gym membership don't go to anytime fitness.

Dishonest & Deceitful - Dreadful Customer Service!

Moving T.

Moving T.

Decent Gym

Disgusting harrassment

Tahmoor Anytime Fitness. Promised the world on sign on heard nothing until they wanted money. Harassed by phone, email, text debt collectors for $30! PT is a joke he wanted over $100 for 'nutritional advice'. RIP off merchants and scammers. Disgusting.

Paul

PaulNew South Wales

Bad costumer service

Every time I tried to talk with their staff about a problem I had with my credit card and fees they asked me to go there tomorrow, they are basically small the time okn their phone or chatting with girls at the gym

If I could give no stars I would

The lock in contract is a joke, its basically selling your sole to the devil. The staff are illmannered and rude. And the equipment is always broken.

Been to 7 different Anytime Fitness's as I travel a lot for work and they are all the same.

David

DavidIllawarra, NSW

Ripped off

Hemal

HemalSydney, NSW

Had a terrible experience with Anytime fitness Toongabbie.

Campbelltown anytime fitness the worst

Benn

BennSydney, NSW

Excellent, Convenient and Affordable

My first time giving 5 stars, anytime fitness is great in my opinion as they have them everywhere and more seem to be popping up around different areas. It’s good that you can go anytime that suits you and it is quite affordable, I know there are cheaper gyms out there but they don’t have as many gyms as anytime fitness does. Most of the anytime fitness gyms are fairly small and can get really busy at times but for me personally I find that the time I go is usually very quiet and the one I go to is fairly big with heaps of space so overall I am happy with them.

Bakaboza

BakabozaFletcher

Don’t sign a contact

Unfortunately after being with them for years , they increase the fees to match what my friends get ,whom just joined a week ago. Although there facilities are fine but I don’t advise anyone to get in contract with them. All the gyms focus on new members and don’t appreciate loyality.

Rinaldo B

Rinaldo BSydney, NSW

Its a rip off

I joined Anytime Fitness Castle Hill for $600 for the year, I worked out there for the mandatory 30 days I then started working out at Winston Hills which was closer to home. After about a month of working out at Winston Hills they automatically transferred my membership to Winston Hills, strange I thought. They have now cut my membership by 4 months because Winston Hill charges more, this was never made clear to me when I joined or when they had transferred my membership to Winston Hills. I have been in touch with head office and there's nothing they can do even though they have admitted they have an issue with the Castle Hill franchisee. What a wrought! What a scam!!!!

Great option for getting fit

For the gym just opened at Wentworth Point its been great so far!, the staff and manager Patrick have been really helpful and friendly, facilities are always clean, lots of treadmills and new equipment. A great decision to join, and its 24 hours, so no excuses for lack of available time, a really great option if you're self-motivated about getting fit!

JaydeM

JaydeMSydney, NSW

Never had an issue great facility (west ryde)

This is relating to the west ryde facilitie's management of my membership.

They have a huge spacious gym, with full amenities, clean showers and it's never too busy.

The crowd isn't intimidating at all.

See all Anytime Fitness Australia reviews

Rumeyasked

They have charged me a tailgate fee (without even an email or receipt) for someone who came into the club to MEET STAFF, then left on realising that staff were not there. I called the centre, they were very aggressive and rude, and the headoffice does not pick up. Apparently I was a criminal for breaking the law, and that was the fine for that. Anyone know how I can get it back?

LPP22
LPP22

Take them to the ombudsman

Rumey

Thanks. I cancelled my membership and enrolled with a local gym. Not the same equipment, but the staff are friendly and nice.
When I said that I was going to speak to head office, they responded offhandedly "good luck with that". After taking the matter right to the top, and complaining to their support line (for both of which I did not receive a reply), surprise, surprise the offhanded one calls and eats humble pie.... eventually I got the money back (and i mean eventually)