2.4

• Rates and Fees
Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Won't let you cancel membership during Corona Virus

Anytime Fitness Alexandria are not letting me cancel my membership due to the corona virus. I am to give 30 days notice but apparently, all accounts are frozen and this 30 days notice cannot start till they re-open. This is corporate crap to try and get a further month out of me once they re-open. They won't even task my cancellation to action later but say i have to contact them again to cancel once they re-open.

This is not contractually enforceable. I have given them notice and the 30 days starts from now. I have cancelled the direct debit and also the card it is attached too.

I suggest you do the same too and a current affair would love to hear from you on this.

Rates and Fees

Anytime Fitness Penrith is the best!!!

Anytime Fitness Penrith on York Road, Jamisontown is the best gym I’ve ever been too! All the equipment you could want, clean and the manager & staff are super friendly and helpful! Couldn’t say anything negative towards that club!!

FOUR THIRTY IN THE MORNING

I do not attend Anytime Fitness however my partner does. We were both just woken up to two phone calls (we did not answer the first) at 4:30 am! Ridiculous! Just because you are anytime does not mean we are!

Simba

SimbaSydney, NSW

Unhygienic and hot

Ever since moving to Campbelltown Mall all members are downgraded to 4 car spots instead of plenty and air con that is controlled by centre management making it v hot.

Rae

RaeSydney

I suggest you go else where!

It deserves no stars. There are hidden fees. The policy seems to be that staff will insist they explained any fee you had no idea about, they will use that it is in the contract you haven't read because you thought you could trust what the staff were telling you, and nothing will be done to remove any of their hidden fees to keep you happy and a customer. You may end up paying a lot more than it worth to access this gym at all and for one of their plastic keys you'll never use again. Anytime Fitness is a ruthless, globalist, multinational corporation that would take your last dollar if they could scam it out of you. I suggest you go else where!

Quite happy with the Gym

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Charging me when account was asked to be frozen.

Then I had debt collectors chasing me for a fee. I asked to freeze as we had a baby, and I knew I wouldnt be in. Then they ask me to pay to shut down account. I didnt step foot in their for over 10 months. Rubbish.

Claire

ClaireSydney, NSW

Danny, Personal Trainer at Anytime Fitness.

Danny, personal trainer at Anytime Fitness was professional, enthusiastic and provided me with informed tips to motivate me to get fitter, faster and smarter. His warm, open and firm coaching, helped me push through. Highly recommend Danny for anyone who would like to get back in shape!

Phillip

PhillipSydney, NSW

The team are great!!!

I love going into anytime fitness Elizabeth Street (which isn't my local) as the team are super friendly and welcoming. The gym has a great layout and all new equipment.

Charmaine

CharmaineSydney, NSW

The Most number of Gyms World wide

The most number of gyms worldwide which makes it very convenient wherever you go as it is available in most countries I visit. Very affordable and the best quality equipment than other gyms.

Rates and Fees

I would’ve given anytime 0 if there was an option. Worst experience with them.

Contracted bad injury which limited me from workout. Informed gym that I wouldn’t be able to attend but they insisted you to pay and not allow you to cancel or freeze. Worst gym and staff there.

Amy

Amy

Would rate it no stars if I could

All of the gyms are really small, the cost each fortnight/month is exorbitant. Around $40 a fortnight when competitions (planet fitness) charge you $5 a week with no contracts. The contracts are ridiculous. If your circumstances change and you can no longer afford the membership, you have to pay out every single payment left in order to cancel! I stopped going to the gym (even though I was paying for it) just because I came to dislike their practices so much. Seriously if you're considering a gym membership don't go to anytime fitness.

Dishonest & Deceitful - Dreadful Customer Service!

Moving T.

Moving T.

Decent Gym

Disgusting harrassment

Tahmoor Anytime Fitness. Promised the world on sign on heard nothing until they wanted money. Harassed by phone, email, text debt collectors for $30! PT is a joke he wanted over $100 for 'nutritional advice'. RIP off merchants and scammers. Disgusting.

Paul

PaulNew South Wales

Bad costumer service

Every time I tried to talk with their staff about a problem I had with my credit card and fees they asked me to go there tomorrow, they are basically small the time okn their phone or chatting with girls at the gym

If I could give no stars I would

The lock in contract is a joke, its basically selling your sole to the devil. The staff are illmannered and rude. And the equipment is always broken.

Been to 7 different Anytime Fitness's as I travel a lot for work and they are all the same.

David

DavidIllawarra, NSW

Ripped off

Hemal

HemalSydney, NSW

Had a terrible experience with Anytime fitness Toongabbie.

Campbelltown anytime fitness the worst

See all Anytime Fitness Australia reviews

Rumeyasked

Anytime Fitness NSW

They have charged me a tailgate fee (without even an email or receipt) for someone who came into the club to MEET STAFF, then left on realising that staff were not there. I called the centre, they were very aggressive and rude, and the headoffice does not pick up. Apparently I was a criminal for breaking the law, and that was the fine for that. Anyone know how I can get it back?

LPP22
LPP22

Take them to the ombudsman

Rumey

Thanks. I cancelled my membership and enrolled with a local gym. Not the same equipment, but the staff are friendly and nice.
When I said that I was going to speak to head office, they responded offhandedly "good luck with that". After taking the matter right to the top, and complaining to their support line (for both of which I did not receive a reply), surprise, surprise the offhanded one calls and eats humble pie.... eventually I got the money back (and i mean eventually)