Anytime Fitness QLD

• Rates and Fees

Claudia W.

Claudia W.South East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT GO TO ANYTIME

This is the worst gym with the most inconsiderate and rude staff. I had only reserved a spot, not signed up and they charged money from my account with out informing me. I was never a member of this gym, never picked up an access key or signed up and they charged me. I have now spent the last week being ignored by the gym staff and corporate office for trying to follow up a refund. They have ignored my calls and text messages by not replying. I have put in a complain with the ombudsman and I hope this gym gets fined for their actions. Do NOT go here it is not worth being messed around.

Colin

ColinWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

poor Integrity

I am very unhappy with Anytime Fitness Kawana. Very poor service by management!!! I have been injured and unable to use my membership since September 2019. I cancelled my membership, spoken now to several managers and it’s now January 2020 and still taking money from my account!!! Several times I’ve been told this would be sorted and money

Bob J.

Bob J.South East Queensland, QLD

Anytime Fitness Beenleigh

MISS SMART

MISS SMARTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Anytime fitness beenleigh illegal acts

Greg

GregFar North Queensland, QLD

Feels like a scam

Will not allow me to cancel my membership even though my mandatory term is over unless I come into store I don’t live in that area anymore so it’s impossible. Very unhelpful business feels like they scammed me into signing a contract without informing me of the terms and condition. I think there should be a government review of this company’s policies.

Clinton B.

Clinton B.

Anytime fitness Hope island is SHOCKING service. Do NOT Recommend!

I initially joined anytime fitness hope island only to have the doors closed on all members after they were months behind i their rent. i gave them a second chance when they were allowed back in but unfortunately the customer service was absolutely terrible. they were arrogant, rude. They tried to charge me another sign up fee and card fee for re joining. Now that they have been trying to sell this gym without any luck I am not sure how much longer it will last with such low numbers in the gym.
All the best but you have lost me as a customer after the rude arrogant service

Alex

AlexGold Coast

DO NOT SIGN A CONTRACT! Anytime Fitness Hope Island/Upper Coomera

If you go to Anytime and sign a contract after reading this post, you will do so at your own peril.
I initially joined Hope Island branch since it was a new facility with small number of patrons. It was all good until the owner didn't pay the rent and we all got kicked out. They directed me to Helensvale and Ormeau, which were not convenient, and Upper Coomera, which was/is in shocking state. I tried cancelling the contract, but they requested to pay the half of the remainder of the terms, so I wasted a fair bit of money. Quite unprofessional.

Catherine F.

Catherine F.Far North Queensland, QLD

Cairns - Manunda Gym

One of the very vest Anytime Fitness Centres. I love this Gym ! Its so spacious, and the staff are really friendly and helpful. They make me fee a part of the community there and are always projecting positive vibes. The equipment is awesome and the big fans and great to cool down in front of. Love that they have hair dryers there, so I can have shower and wash my hair, and get to work or my appointment straight after. The classes they run are great also. Highly recommend.

Jayden

JaydenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent gym

Great atmosphere and there are gyms everywhere that you can go to. Always have all the equipment that you need to have a great workout. Great price. I would highly recommend these gyms

Shetty

ShettyLyndhurst

Alert!! Never join this chain of gym

Never join this gym, more over be careful before signing the contract. They are big time cheaters & make sure you keep the document if you cancel the contract, if not gonna screw you too the core and extract money from you.

See all Anytime Fitness Australia reviews