Anytime Fitness QLD

Anytime Fitness QLD

Cairns - Manunda Gym

One of the very vest Anytime Fitness Centres. I love this Gym ! Its so spacious, and the staff are really friendly and helpful. They make me fee a part of the community there and are always projecting positive vibes. The equipment is awesome and the big fans and great to cool down in front of. Love that they have hair dryers there, so I can have shower and wash my hair, and get to work or my appointment straight after. The classes they run are great also. Highly recommend.

Excellent gym

Great atmosphere and there are gyms everywhere that you can go to. Always have all the equipment that you need to have a great workout. Great price. I would highly recommend these gyms

Alert!! Never join this chain of gym

Never join this gym, more over be careful before signing the contract. They are big time cheaters & make sure you keep the document if you cancel the contract, if not gonna screw you too the core and extract money from you.

See all Anytime Fitness Australia reviews

Sorry, there are no questions about Anytime Fitness QLD but you can read 18 questions about Anytime Fitness Australia.