Anytime Fitness VIC

Anytime Fitness VIC

See the Best Gyms in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Rates and Fees

Very poor customer service and very expensive

Very poor customer service and very expensive as their gyms are small and very busy. Especially the Mitcham one. They trap you by telling lies. That you can cancel anytime. B

V ChrisMelbourne

Suspect the Anytimefitness is a lier

The Anytime fitness on High Street road in Glen Waverley is a pathological lier and could be a fraud as well. He sold membership promising sun and the moon. He just escapes whenever I ask him. For example, some thing about BMI measurement regularly through an advanced machine was part of one of the promise. He says the machine is not working. He also asked 200$ to replace the fab key and finally settled for 100$ as a discount. Some how I don't trust him.

vincenza

vincenza

Armadale

Customer service is the worst I've ever encountered. This past month, Armadale charged me twice in one week, amounting to over $150. And just before Christmas, no less. I haven't attended this Anytime since August 7, I have been attending another. When trying to rectify the situation, they have been rude, dismissive and inconsistent, and are now withholding the refund even though the mistake was on their end.

Pathetic money grabbing gym

Gym staff don't even greet you when they see you, snobbish and rude. Gym is always too full of people that I can't use the equipments I want. Cancelled by gym membership as I haven't step into it for months, and now they've sent debt collectors after me. Do not recommend!!!

YG2018

YG2018

Unpleasant smell and unreasonable charge after canceling membership after contract finished.

The gym has an unpleasant smell coming from a mixture of sweating and the cleaning product. I felt to almost vomit every time I entered and finally I decided to stop going there. There is a lot of disgusting dirt in those cup holders too. I even found chewing gums there. The situation wasnt changed after I mentioned it to the staff.
I stoped my gym membership after the one year contract was completed. They keep chasing me for an extra month payment, although it is not stated in the original contract at all.

ahmed847640

ahmed847640Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stuck up Crap

Adam W.

Adam W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not an Australian owned company virtue signalling

Go woke Go broke. This overrated place with useless trainers with minimal experience only want to lock you into a contract , take your money then tell you you can’t have free speech. Don’t waste your money.

Brad E.

Brad E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Blood sucking vampires

Horrible

can't cancel membership.
they won't answer the phone. have to go in person too bad if you move away.
told me they will suspend the membership for 2 month but payment keep coming out.

ReviewsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Anytime fitness Collins street

Minimal Equipment and most of it is old. Not enough machine equipment is free during busy and quiet periods. I will be considering changing gyms. Also the staff are never around. not once have they answered my call nor return it. Not once staff member is ever on the floor. They are not that approachable either when they a needed . I Will be training in Prahran untill I find a better gym venue. Not returning at Collins not will I recommend it

Elle

Elle

The worst gym I have ever been too . Worst management I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with .

Real

RealVictoria

Disappointed

ChrisZ

ChrisZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Decent gym

I have joined Anytime Greensborough for a week. I found it is a decent one. you have everything you need for workout. Staffs are nice and helpful. it is a decent gym.

Eimz

EimzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

When it comes to the crunnch they DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU - only the colour of your money.

barb

barbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Standard of weight lifting equipment second to none but you need to be totally self motivated

Esther G.

Esther G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I would give zero stars if I could

Emily

EmilyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Does what it says on the tin

Been to a number of different facilities some are better than others (new equipment etc) but no complaints overall 24hour gym, that you need self motivation to attend, if you expect more than that you might be disappointed.

Tenzing C.

Tenzing C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

SCAMMMM!!!

God I loath this gym! It's a TRAP! The sales person uses pressure sales tattic to lock in costumers. Keep charging more on your account, late fees etc etc. Literally the worst gym ever! Don't waste your time and money on this crap! I regret it all the damn time.

Dan

DanDonvale

Read the contract carefully. They will rip you off.

Signed an 18 mont contract with Anytime Fitness Burwood. Paid on time every single month despite barely using the gym. After the 18 months was up i though the contract was expired and i switched to another gym. Boy was i wrong. Anytime fitness writes into the contract if you don't let them know you are cancelling even though your contract duration has finished they will continue to bill you until you call them up and cancel. I switched banks and addresses and had no idea until they called me up months later claiming i owed them a few hundred dollars.

Avoid this gym. Plenty of other gyms around that aren't run like a money making business and an actual fitness centre.

Liv

LivGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the place

This gym is under new management and now has an amazing atmosphere and knowledgeable staff. I’m so glad I stuck around to see the change. Unlike other franchises I feel like family and am so supported there that I had to write a review :)

See all Anytime Fitness Australia reviews