Anytime Fitness VIC

Anytime Fitness VIC

See the Best Gyms in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

ahmed847640

ahmed847640Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stuck up Crap

Rates and Fees

Adam W.

Adam W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not an Australian owned company virtue signalling

Go woke Go broke. This overrated place with useless trainers with minimal experience only want to lock you into a contract , take your money then tell you you can’t have free speech. Don’t waste your money.

Rates and Fees
Brad E.

Brad E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Blood sucking vampires

Horrible

can't cancel membership.
they won't answer the phone. have to go in person too bad if you move away.
told me they will suspend the membership for 2 month but payment keep coming out.

ReviewsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Anytime fitness Collins street

Minimal Equipment and most of it is old. Not enough machine equipment is free during busy and quiet periods. I will be considering changing gyms. Also the staff are never around. not once have they answered my call nor return it. Not once staff member is ever on the floor. They are not that approachable either when they a needed . I Will be training in Prahran untill I find a better gym venue. Not returning at Collins not will I recommend it

Elle

Elle

The worst gym I have ever been too . Worst management I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with .

Real

RealVictoria

Disappointed

ChrisZ

ChrisZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Decent gym

I have joined Anytime Greensborough for a week. I found it is a decent one. you have everything you need for workout. Staffs are nice and helpful. it is a decent gym.

Eimz

EimzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

When it comes to the crunnch they DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU - only the colour of your money.

barb

barbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Standard of weight lifting equipment second to none but you need to be totally self motivated

Esther G.

Esther G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I would give zero stars if I could

Emily

EmilyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Does what it says on the tin

Been to a number of different facilities some are better than others (new equipment etc) but no complaints overall 24hour gym, that you need self motivation to attend, if you expect more than that you might be disappointed.

Tenzing C.

Tenzing C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

SCAMMMM!!!

God I loath this gym! It's a TRAP! The sales person uses pressure sales tattic to lock in costumers. Keep charging more on your account, late fees etc etc. Literally the worst gym ever! Don't waste your time and money on this crap! I regret it all the damn time.

Dan

DanDonvale

Read the contract carefully. They will rip you off.

Signed an 18 mont contract with Anytime Fitness Burwood. Paid on time every single month despite barely using the gym. After the 18 months was up i though the contract was expired and i switched to another gym. Boy was i wrong. Anytime fitness writes into the contract if you don't let them know you are cancelling even though your contract duration has finished they will continue to bill you until you call them up and cancel. I switched banks and addresses and had no idea until they called me up months later claiming i owed them a few hundred dollars.

Avoid this gym. Plenty of other gyms around that aren't run like a money making business and an actual fitness centre.

Liv

LivGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the place

This gym is under new management and now has an amazing atmosphere and knowledgeable staff. I’m so glad I stuck around to see the change. Unlike other franchises I feel like family and am so supported there that I had to write a review :)

Isaac L

Isaac LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Same like everyone else. Got ripped off

Never go to a gym like this unless you are willing to pay for their 24/7 rent and their 500+ other gyms all around the globe. Salespeople are obviously liars because signing you up is getting them commissions. Its just a business model. Ridiculous T&As that take a long time to cancel. Lost literally thousands of dollars joining these scum. All the managers are not customer centric. They turn up whenever they want. They don't treat customers with respect. Always talking in sales lingo and they don't care if you don't understand the contract. After I cancelled. They still continued to charge me. This Anytime Fitness salesperson lied to me saying he will cancel but he prolonged it. Had to cancel my card.

See all Anytime Fitness Australia reviews