Aphrodite and Apollo Cosmetic Medicine

Aphrodite and Apollo Cosmetic Medicine

Need a new place

Cat was great . Does anyone know where to locate cat now from aphrodite ??

I know they have closed down now and I'd like to still see cat where ever she has gone

Blizzard

Blizzard

Honest

I have use their facial treatments cat and Ellie are lovely and very honest and don’t try to give you services you don’t need ...

TashSydney

Melanotan makes the difference

Leila is AMAZING!

Will keep seeing Leila, very professional, my first time of no bruising or down time with fillers and I usually turn blue from bruising. Don't know how she does it but I will only see her now. Amazing!

won't go again have given them 2 chances

I found the Dr I spoke to in Sydney rude and condescending, talking at me, not to me. A friend recommended a Nurse at Perth who had left when I went so I got another rude condescending person. 24 years old apparently but said in her years of experience. Found they were about getting as much money as possible out of you. Recommend micro for my pigmentation (I didn't tell her I was a beautitherapist and owned a Micro machine) amd it does nothing for pigmentation. I'm sure if I had of done the 6 treatments she wanted me to and bought the products I would of then been put onto the IPL. Really bad and disappointing. Reception staff are wonderful.

Lovely subtle results....love it

I visited the Perth Clinic last weekend for facial threading for jowls and loss of collagen in my cheek area. I found Dr Joseph to be very helpful with answering any questions. The whole procedure and what to expect was thoroughly explained to me before starting.
I was a little underwhelmed at first with the results but over the following days I have noticed a marked improvement as the collagen starts doing its thing. I would recommend Dr Joseph to anyone looking to have this procedure done...
n.b. probably not something I would recommend doing in your lunch hour as I looked a little worse for wear for a few hours after...

Face and Neck Threading

Ben.M

Ben.MNSW, 2000

Nice clinic

I am fairly new to this procedure, I have had treatments with Leila and Victoria at the Bondi Junction Clinic, both are good and experienced. Nice looking clinic too, but no parking available.

Amazing results

I recently visited sydney in January and went to the clinic at parramatta for the first. Leila did my procedure and was she was so friendly and knowledgeable. I'm so pleased with my results. Looking forward to going back there in July!

Beth Conolly

Beth ConollyPennant Hills

Wonderful Staff, excellent results

Thank you team at Aphrodite and Apollo Clinic in Parramatta. I have always been happy with your service, I've been coming hear for years and will continue to do so. Keep up the good work.
Beth.C

Ali

Aliasked

Has anyone had the tan injection at Perth clinic ? If so what are the side effects and dangers in it?

Tash

My advice is to research as much as possible yourself. Then proceed sensibly. Be patient, it will happen hut it may take a couple of months to show. Most people who run into trouble go stupid on it. Slow is better, because how do you explain looking like you suddenly have african roots when you are english. Im not based in Perth but found the clinics advice and help set me up very well. I've had no side effects except nausea at administration time which is fixed by tanning right before sleep time so Im not awake to notice most of it and eating a banana because the nausea hits immediately before I've even tidied up. There will always be side effects for anything, test it and see and stop if you react. You will probably get a small red lump at insertion point but by morning its gone and its only you skin reacting to being entered. Exfoliate for a smooth finish, still use sunblock on face etc and be sensible and you should be fine and always go through a reputable clinic, never use shoddy overseas suppliers, thats just stupid. The Perth clinic support is amazing and when I need to talk, they are there. And also consider not telling everyone what you are doing because they will always be people who judge you through ignorance and why bring that on yourself. Otherwise enjoy.