4.3

80% · 82 · 20%

Return Claim Made · No
Brand Manager for Aphrodite and Apollo Cosmetic Medicine? Claim your listing.

Cat T.Australian Capital Territory2 posts

Nurse Cat’s new location!

Hi everyone! I was notified yesterday that people are still trying to find me after all this time! You can contact my business page Celebrity Skin Canberra on either Facebook or Instagram, thanks! Cat x Show details
Yas
Yas

Need a new place

Cat was great . Does anyone know where to locate cat now from aphrodite ??

I know they have closed down now and I'd like to still see cat where ever she has gone

Blizzard
Blizzard2 posts

Honest

I have use their facial treatments cat and Ellie are lovely and very honest and don’t try to give you services you don’t need ...

TashSydney3 posts
Kelly
Kelly

Leila is AMAZING!

Will keep seeing Leila, very professional, my first time of no bruising or down time with fillers and I usually turn blue from bruising. Don't know how she does it but I will only see her now. Amazing!

JJJ
JJJ

won't go again have given them 2 chances

I found the Dr I spoke to in Sydney rude and condescending, talking at me, not to me. A friend recommended a Nurse at Perth who had left when I went so I got another rude condescending person. 24 years old apparently but said in her years of experience. Found they were about getting as much money as possible out of you. Recommend micro for my pigmentation (I didn't tell her I was a beautitherapist and owned a Micro machine) amd it does nothing for pigmentation. I'm sure if I had of done the 6 treatments she wanted me to and bought the products I would of then been put onto the IPL. Really bad and disappointing. Reception staff are wonderful.

Dee
Dee

Lovely subtle results....love it

I visited the Perth Clinic last weekend for facial threading for jowls and loss of collagen in my cheek area. I found Dr Joseph to be very helpful with answering any questions. The whole procedure and what to expect was thoroughly explained to me before starting.

I was a little underwhelmed at first with the results but over the following days I have noticed a marked improvement as the collagen starts doing its thing. I would recommend Dr Joseph to anyone looking to have this procedure done...

n.b. probably not something I would recommend doing in your lunch hour as I looked a little worse for wear for a few hours after...

Julie
Julie

Ben.M
Ben.MNSW, 20003 posts

Nice clinic

I am fairly new to this procedure, I have had treatments with Leila and Victoria at the Bondi Junction Clinic, both are good and experienced. Nice looking clinic too, but no parking available.

Jacquie
Jacquie

Amazing results

I recently visited sydney in January and went to the clinic at parramatta for the first. Leila did my procedure and was she was so friendly and knowledgeable. I'm so pleased with my results. Looking forward to going back there in July!