Victorian Laser & Skin Clinic

Victorian Laser & Skin Clinic

3.9

JessH

JessHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this clinic and all the girls there

I have been coming here for a while now. The results have been amazing and the girls are so welcoming and nice. I see Meagan but I’d be happy with any of them!!

N Patel

N PatelVictoria

Not good at all. Staff is not good.Reception girl not speaking nicely on phone if we call to book an appointment.

Staff is not good. Not giving 100% result. Reception girls are not talking nicely on phone when we call to book an appointment. Staff are terrible. They not explain client properly.dont want to go there but i already paid so need to go for bed treatment

mmmm

mmmmVictoria

best stretch mark removal

City Clinic

My first visits to the clinic were not good, rushed, uncomfortable and lacking a high standard of service.
I recommend asking to be treated by the Manager for best results and experience.

REEMA ALFOUIR

REEMA ALFOUIRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing!!!

Violets treated me and she was awesome. Very thorough, personable and made it a quick and painless experience. What could have been awkward was actually fun. Will be going back for sure

Megan is the best!

Meagan is a very thorough and friendly nurse. She is very professional and always makes me feel comfortable. I always go to hawthorn only to have my laser treatments with Megan. Couldn't ask for a better clinic or clinician. Highly recommended:)

Natalie

NatalieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Experience (Viewbank)

Rachel was a fantastic nurse who was friendly and professional, answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable
Would highly recommend the Viewbank Clinic to anyone who is wanting any treatments done.

Me456

Me456

Not enough Botox

A doctor called me, and the young girl spent a long time explaining things (though left very quickly). But I can still see wrinkles in my forehead. The tiniest amount was put in, if anything as the needle was in for a millisecond. I paid $300. They said they will call and chase up if I need more. I'm not driving a 3 hour round trip, and getting needles in my face again because they didn't put enough in the first time, I'll just go somewhere else.

Amazing

This is my first time getting laser and I am very pleased with the results so far from my first few sessions. Meagan is very friendly and has made me feel comfortable the whole way along and provided me with thorough information when I had my first consultation.

Sarah

SarahMelbourne

Understand what you get

Microdermabrasion

It has been pleasant to have treatment at Victorian Laser & Skin Clinic in Hawthorn. Had a few session and I am very happy with excellent result. Thanks to Meagan for looking after me every treatment session and looking forward to come back soon.

Inexperienced and no info given

Quick, easy & effective

Was very quick, which is beneficial with laser. Had a few sessions now and am seeing excellent results.
Will be going back each month as advised, and look forward to seeing all my chest hair one before summer!

Have nothing but nice things to say about this place!

I've been going for about a year now and am so so happy with the results. I'm so smooth and completely hair free in the areas I've had and just booked in for a whole heap more! My lady Meagan is very thorough and friendly. She makes me feel very comfortable and always gives me a good deal with really reasonable prices. I send all my friends to request her. Couldn't ask for a better clinic or clinician :) highly recommend

Mdm

MdmMelbourne

Great experience and results

Staff were really friendly and professional and explained everything well. I had laser hair removal on back and shoulders, very quick and pain was manageable. Results are looking great so far.

Great Service

Very satisfied with the quality of the treatments. Whats even better is the price and the way staff like Beth make the treatments relaxing and fun. Would deifinetly reccomend VicLaser.

Great highly reccomended

Highly recommended will definitely be returning. Very professional and friendly staff. First time doing laser and was made to feel very comfortable. I will definitely be returning and recommending the clinic to my friends

Nosh

Nosh

Nurse Sanass is fantastic

Well ,as I been through with many nurses ,but not much satisfied as I am satisfied with Sanass the Nurse Sanass is very friendly and No 1 in clinic , as she is very friendly and always do her job proper and make me happy am very happy with her and not gonna try any nurse any more .

Do not recommend (Hawthorn)

Inexperienced nurse practitioner who was training another (soon to be) inexperienced nurse practitioner. Patient wasn't even consulted if wanted a trainee there and a party to confidential information. No doctor in attendance at the clinic. Would not recommend as inexperienced staff, no doctor and no continuity of staff.

Kirralee

KirraleeMelbourne

Great experience and professional staff

I have been to many clinics but my experience with Meagan at the Vic Laser Hawthorn clinic was truly exceptional. The clinic itself is clean, airy and welcoming, and Meagan was a consummate professional. She was very careful to ask about my prior experience as well as what I was expecting, and was able to easily surpass my expectations with her warm and engaging manner. She demonstrated her expertise by tailoring the experience to me and the results were thorough and well-done. I will definitely be booking my next appointment with Meagan at Vic Laser.