4.4

85% · 7913 · 14%

4.9

Notice to Reviewers: As of February 1st, 2019, Victorian Laser & Skin Clinic is under new management.

Jacob
JacobGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Chaya is my go to therapist, I’m not sure if it’s her adorable smile, care and attention to detail, or conversations!

I’m always looking forward to my sessions with chaya, she always leaves me feeling better about myself, smiling and does an amazing job with her treatments!
Ria
Ria
  Fair Incentive

Supportive staff and seamless procedure

It was my first laser appointment and went quite smoothly. The staff is very professional and the quick procedure is seamless.
Ali
Ali

Amazing service

Professional, affordable, quick and easy. Staff are friendly and flexible. VicLaser makes it a dream. Highly recommend to anyone. Very clean rooms and have never waited for an appointment. Definitely go!
vidya
vidyaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Very friendly and professional staff

Thanks Rosie, you just amazing the way you explained about the hair laser treatment. Took atmost care during the treatment. Great job !!
Glad I made a switch to this place :)
Jesse
Jesse

Professional, friendly service!

My first laser session they were very friendly, talked through my options and made me very confident. The session was quick and without any noticeable irritations. Handled very professionally I really appreciate it!
Karen L.
Karen L.2 posts

Great service and professionalism

My consultant was Rosie who was incredibly knowledgeable. This was my first time with laser and She explained everything clearly and always checked in. Highly recommend her and Vic laser for any laser dealings. :)
Rosh
RoshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing results!! Love it

My results have been really amazing, so grateful for the team. Everyone I’ve had is so professional and understanding and remember my specific needs. And also so lovely! Thank you all!
Muhammad Nabeel A.
Muhammad Nabeel A.2 posts

Laser Hair Removal

Well i have 12 sessions with them Already . And the whole Experience was awesome. Am here again and i am 100% satisfied .And I will recommend them for sure. Cheers
Juliet
JulietGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

With thanks

Thank you Julia for your care in attending to my needs. I’ve had you a couple of times now and you are a stand out at the clinic for me- appreciate your care!
Sakshi W.
Sakshi W.

Perfect laser for face

I find the staff very helpful and explain things very clearly, so the service is great. Can’t wait to get more sessions done, very excited to get rid of my hair!
Serena
Serena

Great

Came for underarms twice. Today the third time. Great and patient staff. Nice atmosphere. Clean environment Would go again. Like it. I recommend it to a friend as well. D
Marisse
Marisse

Effective hair removal

The only hair removal that works for me and low pain tolerance. Great staff and location too. Always looking forward to have my session with them. Kudos to all staff!
jess
jess2 posts

Great service and price

Service was really great. I went there for a treatment and was assisted by Jessica and she was so sweet and nice! They have really good price as well! Will definitely be back
Rohit Chhabra
Rohit Chhabra

They are amazing

They have excellent staff and service. They make you feel amazingly comfortable amd get the job done. Loved it. That was my first appointment and looking forward to the next one.
Bahareh
Bahareh2 posts

Good job

I have done several laser sessions with this clinic.
They have done the good job. I am very happy with the result. Yoohoo
Staffs are very friendly and always give you a good advice.
They always have promotions as well -:)