Victorian Laser & Skin Clinic

Victorian Laser & Skin Clinic

See the Best Laser Clinics in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

City Clinic

My first visits to the clinic were not good, rushed, uncomfortable and lacking a high standard of service.
I recommend asking to be treated by the Manager for best results and experience.

Amazing!!!

Violets treated me and she was awesome. Very thorough, personable and made it a quick and painless experience. What could have been awkward was actually fun. Will be going back for sure

Megan is the best!

Meagan is a very thorough and friendly nurse. She is very professional and always makes me feel comfortable. I always go to hawthorn only to have my laser treatments with Megan. Couldn't ask for a better clinic or clinician. Highly recommended:)

Great Experience (Viewbank)

Rachel was a fantastic nurse who was friendly and professional, answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable
Would highly recommend the Viewbank Clinic to anyone who is wanting any treatments done.

Not enough Botox

A doctor called me, and the young girl spent a long time explaining things (though left very quickly). But I can still see wrinkles in my forehead. The tiniest amount was put in, if anything as the needle was in for a millisecond. I paid $300. They said they will call and chase up if I need more. I'm not driving a 3 hour round trip, and getting needles in my face again because they didn't put enough in the first time, I'll just go somewhere else.

Amazing

This is my first time getting laser and I am very pleased with the results so far from my first few sessions. Meagan is very friendly and has made me feel comfortable the whole way along and provided me with thorough information when I had my first consultation.

Understand what you get

Came for acne concern and want to get rid of it. 1 therapist recommended micro to removed the acne and then skin needling. Booked, paid for 3 sessions, arrived and been canceled twice because someone called in sick. When actually do the session to realise that it’s no different than exfoliation which just to get rid of dead skin and congestion, not acne. Another therapist recommended skin needling and I said I don’t want to spread the bacteria area ( acne area). She simply said they will avoid it. I time I took off my shoes is 1.23pm and put back on at 1.38pm. I paid $120/ full face micro equal 15mins of their treatment. Btw, they leave the enzyme mask on for less than 10s, don’t know if they put on for their pleasure or for my skin. You can judge now good they are.
Ps: no refund no matter how unhappy you are with the service.

Microdermabrasion

It has been pleasant to have treatment at Victorian Laser & Skin Clinic in Hawthorn. Had a few session and I am very happy with excellent result. Thanks to Meagan for looking after me every treatment session and looking forward to come back soon.

Inexperienced and no info given

This was the second time I have been to the clinic for laser treatment (bikini and underarms). Iv been having the treatment in the UK prior to moving out and was in maintenance stage. The treatment I received 2 weeks ago was terrible. I wasn’t marked out for laser (my clinic at home draws boxes with white pencil to ensure no hairs are missed). This did not happen and the treatment was so fast/ messily done that it has resulted in so many patches being missed which looks ridiculous. The majority of my bikini area was missed or just not done?! The laser wasn’t adjusted to suit my skin type/ stage of laser removal treatment. The girl who did it didn’t explain anything, she literally came flying in, started lasering when I wasn’t expecting it (she didn’t stop when I jumped and said it was really painful) and within 2 minutes had finished and rushed out again shouting back at me to get dressed. No aloe Vera provided, no information, nothing. Being in maintenance stage I get lasering done yearly, therefore it would be nice to be reinformed of the do’s and don’ts For the next couple days. I absolutely won’t be coming back. It’s a great price, but as a nurse I also know this particular practice was detrimental to skin and could leave nasty burns.

Quick, easy & effective

Was very quick, which is beneficial with laser. Had a few sessions now and am seeing excellent results.
Will be going back each month as advised, and look forward to seeing all my chest hair one before summer!

Have nothing but nice things to say about this place!

I've been going for about a year now and am so so happy with the results. I'm so smooth and completely hair free in the areas I've had and just booked in for a whole heap more! My lady Meagan is very thorough and friendly. She makes me feel very comfortable and always gives me a good deal with really reasonable prices. I send all my friends to request her. Couldn't ask for a better clinic or clinician :) highly recommend

Great experience and results

Staff were really friendly and professional and explained everything well. I had laser hair removal on back and shoulders, very quick and pain was manageable. Results are looking great so far.

Great Service

Very satisfied with the quality of the treatments. Whats even better is the price and the way staff like Beth make the treatments relaxing and fun. Would deifinetly reccomend VicLaser.

Great highly reccomended

Highly recommended will definitely be returning. Very professional and friendly staff. First time doing laser and was made to feel very comfortable. I will definitely be returning and recommending the clinic to my friends

Nurse Sanass is fantastic

Well ,as I been through with many nurses ,but not much satisfied as I am satisfied with Sanass the Nurse Sanass is very friendly and No 1 in clinic , as she is very friendly and always do her job proper and make me happy am very happy with her and not gonna try any nurse any more .

Do not recommend (Hawthorn)

Inexperienced nurse practitioner who was training another (soon to be) inexperienced nurse practitioner. Patient wasn't even consulted if wanted a trainee there and a party to confidential information. No doctor in attendance at the clinic. Would not recommend as inexperienced staff, no doctor and no continuity of staff.

Great experience and professional staff

I have been to many clinics but my experience with Meagan at the Vic Laser Hawthorn clinic was truly exceptional. The clinic itself is clean, airy and welcoming, and Meagan was a consummate professional. She was very careful to ask about my prior experience as well as what I was expecting, and was able to easily surpass my expectations with her warm and engaging manner. She demonstrated her expertise by tailoring the experience to me and the results were thorough and well-done. I will definitely be booking my next appointment with Meagan at Vic Laser.

Professional, helpful & great results!

Very please with Nurse Emily! She was very professional in her conduct and made me feel at ease. Natural results, long lasting, will definitely be back. Thank you very much :)

A radiant experience!!! 5******

Another excellent customer service experience with very friendly, welcoming and professional staff. I've had several procedures (facials + laser) with the exceptional Emily (registered nurse). Emily is thorough with explaining procedures and knows how to make you feel confident and relaxed. Thank you Emily, my skin appears radiant again. :)

Exactly what I was looking for, very informative and professional

Emily was a fantastic nurse that was professional, answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable :)
Would highly recommend this place to anyone who is wanting any treatments done. Will be back dor sure