4.3

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Angela92
Angela923 posts

All I can say is FINALLY!

Finally a laser clinic that could actually provide me with results for my laser hair removal and pigmentation problems. I’ve tried other clinics in the past that keep trying to sell me more than I need and made empty promises.

Can’t recommend City Laser Clinic enough! Show details

SBAussie
SBAussieSydney, NSW2 posts

You won’t regret it! So worth it!!

I have experienced with other clinics : they kept wanted me to do treatment to remove sun spots , at the beginning they sold me for 3 treatments for permanent sun spot removal then nothing had removed , end up I had 8 sessions : still no results with spending lots of $, maybe only 20% sun spot removed , I was unhappy then I went to CITY Laser clinic , I got the result in ONE treatment! All my freckles removed on my face !! Amazing!!!! also Ellen gave me special after care instruction!
Worth the treatment value also their therapists are all very professional!! Highly recommend City Laser Clinic. Show details ·  1
Very Satisfied Customer
Very Satisfied CustomerSydney, NSW

Awesome Results !

I had some skin issues that had always concerned me and over the years I had visited several 'big brand' clinics, i had marginal results and had given up.

A friend recently suggested I visit City Laser Clinic and after only 4 treatments my skin is looking great ! I cannot recommend these guys enough, well worth it.

They truly are experienced and professional, not simply a in & out high volume clinic.

Well done to all the staff at City Laser Clinic including Ellen who ensured my comfort along the way.

5 Stars and more ! Show details ·  1

Adrian H.
Adrian H.

Great results

After having spent a lot of money and getting poor results elsewhere I went to see Ellen about sun-spots on my face. Ellen was so knowledgeable and upfront about the process. I am happy to spend money at Ellen’s clinic where I was able to see results in a realistic time. Downtime was about a week before the scabs dropped off which was well explained. Skin is clear and smooth now and I can’t believe how good the results are. Thanks guys. Show reply
Damian E.
Damian E.Sydney, NSW

Great service!!

I have been using City laser clinic for the last two years and couldn't be happier with the service. Ellen and the team have been amazing. They are always very helpful and professional.
Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Smitha G.
Smitha G.Sydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Bye bye Pigmentation

I had old scars/ pigmentation on my face due to reaction from a face cream. This happened in 2014 and left ashy marks across face which made me look sick and tired. I tried hydroquinone with no luck. With dark Indian skin I wasn't sure where to do laser treatment. With some google search and reviews (thanks fellow reviewers) I found city laser. Ellen suggested 6-8 sittings, by 4 sittings change was apparent and by 8 all cleared. I rarely take time to review, but I am taking this time so anyone else in my similar situation find this review helpful and know where to go. Thanks Ellen and team, you guys are lovely. Show details
Ethan2 posts

Long time customer

I have been getting treated at City Laser Clinic for almost 10yrs and found the service to be second to none. All of the staff are professional, personable, knowledgeable and the results speak for themselves. I have no reason to ever go anywhere else. Show details ·  1
Morgan Williams
Morgan Williams

My ugly pigmentation is gone

2 weeks ago I had a full face treatment for pigmentation with Ellen and the results are bloody amazing. She is so experienced . Very professional and I can tell she has been doing this for years . So so happy, I cant beleive that's my skin when I look in the mirror in the morning. All my freckles are gone and skin is clear and even. You need a long weekend to recover but so worth it! Show details ·  1
Mia
MiaSydney Surrounds, NSW8 posts

Best service

I’ve been going to these ladies for year. Always amazing service compared to other clinics.
Highly recommended for laser hair removal.
I’ve send friends there who were also as happy! Show details ·  1
Helen P
Helen PSydney, NSW3 posts

Would highly recommend CLC

I'm having treatment at CLC on a regular basis now - started with sun damage removal and skin rejuvenation. Ellen is amazing - honestly advises what will work and what won't.And even quite unpleasant procedure as sun damage removal Ellen manages to do quite tolerable. All the girls at CLC are great - always smiling, professional and making you feel welcome. I never had to wait for my procedure, they always keep to the booking time. My skin has never been better - even when I was younger. I highly recommend skin rejuvenation treatment at CLC to everyone!

Fabbabe
Fabbabe

Wel

I usually don’t do this , but ..... I now realised something ....often people happy to complain about anything they had bad experience with , yet ...to freaken lazy to put an effort to give a compliment when their are happy with a service . I want to thank City Laser for being so honest. I wasn’t suitable for hair removal with their laser and they were honest about it. Didn’t give me crap to get my money. But the skin session with carbon mask treatment i was suitable for. Session was so amazing, customer service , care and the time they’ve invested. Skin looks amazing from first session Just want to to say thank you for your genuine care.

Ethan

You get exactly what you want

The service is amazing. Ellen trains her team well. Everytime I've been there, everyone has been very nice and attentive. 10/10 I recommend. Try the carbon skin rejuvenation!

A.A.
A.A.Sydney

Quick, easy, friendly!

I went to CLC to get my underarms lasered. Their office is on the first floor and you have to call them because the building itself is locked on weekends and they have to come down and let you in. Which is fine, because the girl who comes down is always really sweet and friendly. The staff are always super nice and chatty, and I'm always in the room and ready to go on the dot -- they're never late. After one treatment I saw a huge difference, and I'm still undergoing treatment with them with great results every session. They're all very professional and always try to make me feel as comfortable as possible. Would definitely recommend!

Julia
Julia

Terrible unfriendly and zero professional

I went for a consultation and when I arrived to the clinic the staff was very unfriendly. I waited approximately 10 min to see the beautician because they were too busy talking.

Once she came, I told her about my problem and concerns, she was the most unprofessional and rude person I have ever seen.

She suggested a treatment that was not appropriate for my problem. She didn't even bothered looking at my skin and the consultation lasted less than 5 minutes.

I had the worst experience ever.

-The staff is arrogant