City Laser Clinic

My ugly pigmentation is gone

2 weeks ago I had a full face treatment for pigmentation with Ellen and the results are bloody amazing. She is so experienced . Very professional and I can tell she has been doing this for years . So so happy, I cant beleive that's my skin when I look in the mirror in the morning. All my freckles are gone and skin is clear and even. You need a long weekend to recover but so worth it!

Store Location304/84 Pitt street

Mia

MiaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best service

I’ve been going to these ladies for year. Always amazing service compared to other clinics.
Highly recommended for laser hair removal.
I’ve send friends there who were also as happy!

Store LocationCBD

Helen P

Helen PSydney, NSW

Would highly recommend CLC

I'm having treatment at CLC on a regular basis now - started with sun damage removal and skin rejuvenation. Ellen is amazing - honestly advises what will work and what won't.And even quite unpleasant procedure as sun damage removal Ellen manages to do quite tolerable. All the girls at CLC are great - always smiling, professional and making you feel welcome. I never had to wait for my procedure, they always keep to the booking time. My skin has never been better - even when I was younger. I highly recommend skin rejuvenation treatment at CLC to everyone!

Wel......

I usually don’t do this , but ..... I now realised something ....often people happy to complain about anything they had bad experience with , yet ...to freaken lazy to put an effort to give a compliment when their are happy with a service . I want to thank City Laser for being so honest. I wasn’t suitable for hair removal with their laser and they were honest about it. Didn’t give me crap to get my money. But the skin session with carbon mask treatment i was suitable for. Session was so amazing, customer service , care and the time they’ve invested. Skin looks amazing from first session Just want to to say thank you for your genuine care.

City Laser ClinicCity Laser Clinic

You get exactly what you want

The service is amazing. Ellen trains her team well. Everytime I've been there, everyone has been very nice and attentive. 10/10 I recommend. Try the carbon skin rejuvenation!

A.A.

A.A.Sydney

Quick, easy, friendly!

I went to CLC to get my underarms lasered. Their office is on the first floor and you have to call them because the building itself is locked on weekends and they have to come down and let you in. Which is fine, because the girl who comes down is always really sweet and friendly. The staff are always super nice and chatty, and I'm always in the room and ready to go on the dot -- they're never late. After one treatment I saw a huge difference, and I'm still undergoing treatment with them with great results every session. They're all very professional and always try to make me feel as comfortable as possible. Would definitely recommend!

City Laser ClinicCity Laser Clinic

Terrible unfriendly and zero professional

I went for a consultation and when I arrived to the clinic the staff was very unfriendly. I waited approximately 10 min to see the beautician because they were too busy talking.
Once she came, I told her about my problem and concerns, she was the most unprofessional and rude person I have ever seen.
She suggested a treatment that was not appropriate for my problem. She didn't even bothered looking at my skin and the consultation lasted less than 5 minutes.
I had the worst experience ever.
-The staff is arrogant
-Very pricey
- Unprofessional consultations

Lou

Lou

My melanoma treatment

Laser facials are A++

I've been here for two laser facials so far, Ellen and the team are amazing. Loe the results so far and highly recommend.

Hamish M

Hamish MSydney

Great Service and Great Results!

Needed to have a tattoo removed, was recommended to City laser Clinic by a work friend who highly recommended them. After successful treatment I am very happy with the results and have nothing but praise for them.

Ordinary Consumer

Ordinary ConsumerAU

Can't fault them for sun damage and hair removal

The Perfunctory Purchase

The Perfunctory PurchaseAU

Once was great, now it's a has-been business

Overpriced and charge you extra for everything

Dan Bank

Dan BankSydney

I think it's called the sphinx.

Cant live without it !

I've had many consultations at other clinics but City Laser Clinic has been the best so far.
they are very clean, professional and affordable.
I've gone to one session at City Laser Clinic, a few weeks ago. It was $120 for full brazillian and underarms. My hair hasn't grown back !! i love it and no ingrown hairs either. highly recommend them.
very reliable , very clean
hard to get evening appointments if don't book in advance