3.6

2 weeks later and you can’t even see my lashes

Nathan D.
Nathan D.

Not so good

Constantly changing employees and managers. Rude and not very inviting or helpful
Kerri
KerriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC13 posts

Always professional ladies performing treatments

I also have an enjoyable time with the ladies performing the service. They are professional and can always answer my questions regarding the service being done at the time or future appointments Show reply
maNpriit k.
maNpriit k.

I found the services really nice here

All over services are nice, staff is professional. I enjoyed my service. Show reply
Nina C
Nina C

Taylor

Taylor has outstanding knowledge on skin and skincare. She is so attentive to her clients and made me feel really comfortable from the get go. I came out of my facial feeling super relaxed and nourished! Thank you Taylor. Show reply
May
May
  Fair Incentive

Loved the service at my skin mulgrave, Analise was very good. Show reply
Jeanne S
Jeanne SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Great Botox!

I am really happy with the result and I thought the price was very reasonable. Show reply
JJP
JJP4 posts

Horrible

Been a long time customer at the Plenty Valley clinic but after my recent experience, I'll be taking my $$ elsewhere.

Couldn't have gotten a more horrible and disgusting service than what I received by the area manager at my recent visit.

What I was subjected to was honestly pathetic, disgraceful and disgusting behaviour by this person.

Let me know in what world you thought it would be ok to be rude, dismissive and threatening to a customer. Here's a novel idea: when you or someone else screws up, dont cover it up or deflect blame, you take ownership and responsibility. This is what normal, respectful human beings do.

Hope this person gets what they deserve and they get fired.

Jennymelbourne3 posts

best customer care

Happy with treatments will go back again. No force just good suggestions and care Show reply
Otilija
Otilija

Excellent service at Waverley Gardens. Highly recommend
analiese for skin treatments Show reply
colleen
colleen3 posts

Perfect care

So easy, pain free and professional. So happy with my treatment Show reply

I Found Amy !!!

Recently had a laser treatment and it was clean and professionally administered.
To my surprise and great delight, my old technician is now working here and boy, l am over the moon to be reunited with her again!! Show reply
Staci
StaciAU27 posts

Where are the towels???

MySkin have decided to ‘cut costs’ and stop providing towels. In the meantime you have to lie there naked, with no alternative offered to cover yourself. This is uncomfortable and not the service I’ve paid for. So unprofessional MySkin. I will take my business elsewhere if this isn’t rectified.
Natalie Paige
Natalie Paige

Amazing

Recommend for skin treatment they really helped me with being comfortable in my own skin am definitely coming back Show reply
Narelle M.
Narelle M.

Seeing great results

The girls are always professional, happy and make me feel comfortable Show reply

Juicy J.
Juicy J.

Hi there I’ve had a terrible experience and I was advised by candela to contact you guys in making a formal complaint I cannot find a head office number or email for this situation . So how do I proceed to make this complaint .

Nancy
Nancy

Hi, I have been waiting on someone to get back to me for a few weeks now. I have left two feedbacks and one email. How do I get in contact with someone from head office as I have been advised that the clinic I am asking for a refund from are not authorised and I need to go through head office.