NSW, QLD, VIC, etc...

Justin N.

Justin N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Laser treatment had missed hair and its my fault.

Store LocationCranbourne Park
Catherine P.

Catherine P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible

I had fillers and Botox in August 2018 and my face in the left side has dropped. My cheek bone sticks out I am left with a dent. When I went back I was told to massage that area and it should rectify the issue. As time goes by it looks more and more noticeable. I went today to Craigieburn where I had it done only to be told that they no longer have a nurse there to check my face but was offered no pity or other options. I have seen a professional plastic surgeon who advised me that it wasn’t done correctly and it will cost me $5000 to fix. Today I called head office so I can only hope that Megan the area manager calls me back. My advice DONT USE THESSE PEOPLE unless you want a botched up face that looks like u have had a stroke

Store LocationCraigieburn

The BEST

Long time customer,Always very happy with the attitude and service provided, Chimay at Erina is the best! Polite, informative, obliging, fast, all done with a smile on her face. Highly recommended

Samantha H.

Samantha H.South East Queensland, QLD

Nice Place but Too Much Sales Pressure

Each time I go to the LCA at Runaway Bay on the Gold Coast for my laser I am pressured beyond belief to upgrade to another treatment costing more money, when I say No thanks I don’t need anything else, I am then pressured into buying skincare. I have had a few different girls do my laser and they have admitted they need to sell about $1300 worth daily in order to meet targets otherwise the boss Lisa will be angry so it’s a shame as it would be nice to actually go there and not be asked to spend more money. The girls are mostly young and seem very fake as they obviously have to put on an act to sell more. I get anxious when I have to go in now, as I need my laser every month.

Store LocationRunaway Bay
colleen

colleen

Would not recommend Penrith Lazer clinic

I have had fillers and Botox done at this clinic and have never been happy with the out come the fillers were injected wrong and my face was not symmetrical i went back and had different Nurses do the injections and the out come was the filler was not in my cheeks but up under my eyes i have since been to a proper cosmetic Dr who has fixed this.

Store LocationPenrith
Tulin C.

Tulin C.South East Queensland, QLD

No interest in customer satisfaction

Vivian B.

Vivian B.South East Queensland, QLD

As a mum that have to drive kids to school and depend on city traffic very disappointed at the service

I had a appointment at 9am at the Robina clinic and was literally at the door after rushing for school drop off and was 9:06 and they called me because I was late and re scheduled my appointment for 2 weeks time!!! That’s outrageous but I’m sure would of being different if I haven’t payed yet.
Shame on you!

Store LocationRobina town centre

Very professional

First time out of lockdown in Melbourne and I was finally able to go back for my laser treatments. Ruth (from the Epping Store) was extremely professional and informative regarding the new cleaning measures and procedures in place. I felt very safe and the clinic was extremely clean. She is always friendly and approachable when talking about treatments (or life in general!) I am looking forward to more appointments with Ruth :)

Store LocationEpping
Bryn D.

Bryn D.Perth, WA

Awesome Results, Friendly People

I have used laser clinics for my 10 treatment sessions and i could see great results already from the first session. Super friendly people at the Belmont clinic and it is super quick. Highly recommend.

Store LocationBelmont, WA

Find out how Laser Clinics Australia compares to other Laser Clinics

Warning do not use these people

I had Botox treatment performed too much product was injected By injector - the doctor Does not attend clinic instead they FaceTime with injector not the client in order to approve script.
I Had a terrible reaction and called, emailed and texted with both the Mackay clinic and head office over three days and to date of writing this review this firm will not provide any answers Or even my treatment record to provide to my doctor so I may get assistance.

Store LocationMackay
Tracey

TraceyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Throw out your shavers and wax products!

l no longer need to worry about constant waxing or shaving and regularly have smooth skin. It took at least 10 sessions but now l only need a six monthly session and my hair is so fine. I highly recommend it.

Store LocationNoosaville, Qld

Daniella

DaniellaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super professional and excellent advise

I had laser treatment & the consultant at Chermside was excellent. Explained everything & gave additional advise. Very friendly staff with superior service. Would absolutely recommend the treatment to remove unwanted veins.

Store LocationChermside Qld
TreatmentsCapillary Reduction

Moss

Moss

False info - do not waste your money on laser hair removal with this company

Store Locationindooroopilly , QLD
TreatmentsLaser Hair Removal

Bad customer service and refuse refunds

Terrible service and customer care. Spend your money on professional, medically trained consultants, like your dermatologist instead. I found the girls extremely difficult to contact on the phone, they did not prepare me for my appointment with how to prepare at all.

Store LocationBurwood
Dorothy G

Dorothy GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very professional

The staff are very professional and I'm always in and out in no time. The deals are good value. Laser Clinics is the only place I'd choose to get my laser treatment.

Ms Mcknight

Ms McknightHobart, TAS

Great informative free assessment

As I’ve never done anything like this I wanted more information they booked me an appointment with a great nurse who explained everything I was wondering about. No push to go ahead with treatment and all free of charge. I’ve now had time to really decide what suits me and couldn’t be any happier with this business.
Great staff and so welcoming

Store LocationEastlands laser clinics
Bree L.

Bree L.South East Queensland, QLD

Would recommend

Just got some lip injections and Botox with Carolynne from Carindale Laser clinics. Was quick and looks great. Very impressed. Great customer service, Michelle is a great help. Will definitely be back.

Store LocationCarindale
Connor H.

Connor H.South East Queensland, QLD

First time Botox

Carolynne was great while helping me with my Botox, she was quick understanding, and professional with what I wanted. Michelle was amazing and helped me decided with what products I wanted. Will definitely be coming back

Store LocationCarindale
Jules

JulesSydney, NSW

Excellent service Castle Towers

The staff at Castle Towers, in particular Rhiannon were professional, considerate of my individual needs and very efficient. She took the time to review and discuss past treatments to ensure the best outcome. Very please!

Store LocationCastle Towers, NSW

Dave

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service

My wife was not advised at the time of appointment, nor is it stated on their website that company policy is to turn away anyone with a temp of 37 degrees - which is medically accepted as normal (https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/001982.htm). My wife had a recent COVID-19 test (negative results) as evidence as well. Poor customer service.

Store LocationGarden City, Mt.Gravatt