NSW, QLD, VIC, etc...

6,061 reviews

Dorothy G

Dorothy GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very professional

The staff are very professional and I'm always in and out in no time. The deals are good value. Laser Clinics is the only place I'd choose to get my laser treatment.

Ms Mcknight

Ms McknightHobart, TAS

Great informative free assessment

As I’ve never done anything like this I wanted more information they booked me an appointment with a great nurse who explained everything I was wondering about. No push to go ahead with treatment and all free of charge. I’ve now had time to really decide what suits me and couldn’t be any happier with this business.
Great staff and so welcoming

Store LocationEastlands laser clinics
Bree L.

Bree L.South East Queensland, QLD

Would recommend

Just got some lip injections and Botox with Carolynne from Carindale Laser clinics. Was quick and looks great. Very impressed. Great customer service, Michelle is a great help. Will definitely be back.

Store LocationCarindale

Connor H.

Connor H.South East Queensland, QLD

First time Botox

Carolynne was great while helping me with my Botox, she was quick understanding, and professional with what I wanted. Michelle was amazing and helped me decided with what products I wanted. Will definitely be coming back

Store LocationCarindale
Jules

JulesSydney, NSW

Excellent service Castle Towers

The staff at Castle Towers, in particular Rhiannon were professional, considerate of my individual needs and very efficient. She took the time to review and discuss past treatments to ensure the best outcome. Very please!

Store LocationCastle Towers, NSW

Dave

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service

My wife was not advised at the time of appointment, nor is it stated on their website that company policy is to turn away anyone with a temp of 37 degrees - which is medically accepted as normal (https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/001982.htm). My wife had a recent COVID-19 test (negative results) as evidence as well. Poor customer service.

Store LocationGarden City, Mt.Gravatt
Marcelle

MarcelleIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service

Thank you for the hair remover lazer treatment , it’s really making a difference to my face . The staff are lovely and accommodating.always look forward to the next app and friendly faces

Store LocationNowra

gee

geeSydney, NSW

pathetic excuse of a skin clinic

save yourself months of stress, bad service and a loss of $$$, They're lucky i am not suing them for life off work and depression as adviced to do.
Staff are hopless, Owner is pathetic and head office are trying to fake it till they make it! Have no idea what they're doing! read all reviews before visiting

Store LocationPotts Point
Larissa Ferrari

Larissa FerrariSydney, NSW

Amazing service

I've been to Laser clinics Brookvale, with Camila, to have some hair removal laser.
She was kind, helpful, and made me feel very comfortable. Super recommend the place and this lovely professional.

Store LocationBrookvale (Warringah Mall)
TreatmentsLaser Hair Removal and LED Light Therapy

ashliee

ashlieeSydney, NSW

Can’t live without laser!

The girls at laser clinics Australia have always made me feel comfortable every time I walk into the moment I walk out I wouldn’t go anywhere else for laser or skin needs

Store LocationNarellan
Melbourne traveller

Melbourne travellerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointed

Had fillers and nearly 3 weeks later I can't really notice that much of an improvement in the areas injected. I've had fillers before at other clinics and they have been really good and worth the money. I paid 1200 dollars for a less than satisfactory result. I will not go back as I'm really not happy with the outcome.

Store LocationPrahran

KerriSydney Surrounds, NSW

Rude staff at Tuggerah

Unfortunately my Daughter and I experienced terrible customer service at the Tuggerah salon on Saturday July 7th 2020. The staff were extremely rude and unprofessional.
Definitely would not recommend this business.

Store LocationTuggerah
Kerri

I will add the store manager did call to follow up and apologize on behalf of her staff member which was appreciated.

Extremely Positive Experience

From the consultation to the end of each appointment Katherine is highly professional as well as experienced. She is super friendly & genuinely cares about her customers. Highly recommend for a positive experience

Store LocationWest Lakes

corinna greatrex

corinna greatrexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing

Service was very professional and painless. Katherine was thorough in all areas and very friendly and super kind and gentle in her approach with laser and clear with what she needed. Highly recommend

Store LocationWest Lakes SA

Over rated.

Booked in for 2 areas botox and lip filler. Was quoted a package price over the phone inclusive of lips. I was charged $60 more for the 2 botox areas however they omitted to book for the lip fillers. The clinic spent more time on forms and computer entries than my treatment which was only a few minutes. Totally no customer service other than being polite. I was just a number and another dollar to them. I have had the privilege of dealing with private injectable companies NSW and was very satisfied. I was disgusted and will not return.

Store LocationNorthlakes

Wendy G.

Wendy G.South East Queensland, QLD

Best injector ever!!!

I have been having Botox and Filler treatments at various clinics in Brisbane for over 12 years.
I am now a regular client at Laser Clinics Indooroopilly. The team are always welcoming and efficient.
My injectors have always been fabulous.
Two weeks ago I met the amazing Jacintha. Wow! Of all the cosmetic injectors that have treated me over all those years she is way and by far the most knowledgeable.
Jacintha has offered advice to improve my appearance that i never knew were possible and she seems absolutely driven to go above and beyond her client's expectations.
I would recommend Jacintha to anyone thinking of any treatments.
Wendy G.

Store LocationIndooroopilly
TreatmentsCosmetic Injections

Amazing skin results. Highly recommended for skin care.

Laser clinics Australia provide high quality skin care treatment with visible and satisfying results. All the members of the team are professional and friendly. They are always ready to answer your questions regarding skin treatment.

Absolutely fantastic

Laser clinic in Epping are absolutely fantastic, amazing customer service , can always have a good chat with staff. and will go there on going. Always walking out very happy and with amazing skin

Store LocationEpping ,Vic,3076
TreatmentsSkin Needling
Jac

JacGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Covid customer service?

It’s a bit hard to tell whether this customer service was related to covid or not, but I didn’t feel like they were very warm and welcoming. Lots of hidden costs like adding extra cost to do hair removal around bottom for Brazilian laser hair removal. Other places I have been to it was all included. But other than that, it was quick and relatively painless.

Store LocationHighpoint VIC
Carla P.

Carla P.Sydney, NSW

Young therapist who was rude/unprofessional/no idea what she was doing

I had a treatment with cathrine or Katie I think her name was at the ERINA clinic she was rude unprofessional and didn’t do my treatment properly ran down my skin to sell me products I was already using and told me I looked old and worn out, talked about her domestic situation and her love life so I couldn’t relax and my skin was red raw when I left and still had exfoliate on my skin

Store LocationErina