Laser Clinics Australia

NSW, QLD, VIC, etc...
4.6 from 6,002 reviews

4,909

Laser Clinics Australia - Frankston

Staff were friendly and attentive at Reception. Felicity performed the microdermabrasions on us and was professional, informative and made us very comfortable. She asked us about what our skin concerns were and advised us on the best treatments moving forward. We'll definitely be back!! Thank you

Store LocationFrankston

Cassandra F.

Cassandra F.Gippsland, VIC

Amazing

Taneeka performed laser hair removal on myself. She was very professional and friendly. Made me feel comfortable and explained the entire procedure well, including pre and post care. I will definitely request her at my next visit.

Store LocationTraralgon

Kim

KimMurray Region, NSW

Love it

I love the laser clinic no more shaving its fantastic. Im going to get more done as only had my arm pits done but love what Ive had done so far

Store LocationLaser clinic at Kmart Plaza

Amazing service

Very professional technicians, the team at Hurstville is wonderful. Exceptional service and great attention to detail. Izel is one of the best and kindest technicians working at LCA Hurstville. Thank you

Store LocationHurstville

Kate S

Kate SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely clinic and very helpful

Horatia performed my last treatment last weekend and she was great! Very thorough and professional. I will definitely be back to see her again. Thank you! Love my laser treatments as they are working so much better than IPL and waxing which I have done for many years!

Store LocationToowong

Rach

RachSouth East Queensland, QLD

Chermside LCA

I have been going to Chermside LCA for a year now and haven't looked back, the staff are very professional and always make you feel very comfortable with their patience and chat. Many of my friends have now started their laser hair removal experience from seeing my great results.

Store LocationChermside

Donna

DonnaMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Wonderful staff and great service

Thanks to Jemma at Wagga Wagga laser clinic, I had face needling and it has made a huge difference, highly recommend. A little painful but advised on how to minimize the discomfort... well worth it.

Store LocationWagga Wagga
TreatmentsSkin Needling

Love the klaresca treatment.

This treatment shows results after a month and you can feel the tightening effect on the skin. A worthwhile alternative to surgery. Also believe this worthwhile and good value for skin maintenance.

Store LocationCasuarina
TreatmentsSkin Tightening

Tracey H

Tracey HDickson 2602, ACT

Love love love micros!!

My sister actually asked if I had Botox, I laughed & says no its microdermabrasion! Monthly sessions have improved my complexion immeasurabley, my skin is clear abs glowing, I love the results

Store LocationGungahlin
Jess A.

Jess A.Sydney, NSW

Amazing service and staff

Staff at Caringbah laser clinics are friendly and professional. Great service and always informative about different products and skin types. They are you feel like they know you personally even months after visiting.

Store LocationCaringbah

Cantwait

CantwaitSydney, NSW

Noosa clinic nurse was trying to get me to have 10m of filler.. seriously

Im a beauty therapist so lets say i know a little about the skin. I normally have 1m and it always does the job, 1st and last visit at the Noosa laser clinic when the nurse was trying to tell me that 1m would not do anything and i needed about 10m, sorry but i do not wish to look like a piece of plastic

Store LocationNoosa
TreatmentsCosmetic Injections

Very Friendly and Professional

I have been looked after by Danielle at Laser Clinics Belmont for several treatments and the high level of attention to detail, professionalisim and kindness from Danielle and her team is what keeps me coming back to the Belmont Clinic

I cant recommend this clinic enough !!

Store LocationBelmont

why did i wait so long

had my first hair removal treatment. the staff was VERY professional, yet kind and welcoming, efficient and comfortable. they did not try to pressure me into any unwanted sales. and that is just perfect!

Store Locationwillows shopping centre townsville

Tracey t

Tracey tMelbourne

I was sceptical at first but it really works! And the staff are all lovely and friendly too. The chirnside store is always neat and clean and I can bring my toddler too.

Store LocationCHirnside park

Great Experience!!!

My laser treatment was quick and painless, and my therapist(prue) was very helpful and professional. she answered some questions I had which made me feel at ease, thank you for a great laser experience

Store LocationTea Tree Plaza

Perfect

PerfectGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lazer hair removal

Taylor from frankston Bayside Lazer is amazing and very friendly takes her time in what she dose very happy will be definitely happy to keep going back all summer and winter

Store LocationFrankston

Courtneysue

CourtneysueGippsland, VIC

Perfect for summer

Absolutely love having laser done! The girls are amazing and its so quick and easy does not hurt one bit. Great to not have to worry about shaving over summer. Your always ready for anything.

Store LocationTraralgon

Superb Anti-wrinkle Outcomes

The Team at Laser Clinics Australia- Casuarina are extremely professional, discreet, and truly care about your skin concerns.
They provide you with latest treatment info with spectacular outcomes and care.

Store LocationCasuarina NT
TreatmentsCosmetic Injections

Affie

Affie

Non transferable pre purchased package

Watergardens- Vic. Manager Shannon dismissive and aggressive about transferring last half leg session from Watergardens When told manager may approve. Go elsewhere with customer service as not professional. Not happy.

Store LocationWatergardens Laser Clinic
TreatmentsLaser Hair Removal

Scam (charging people for they own definition of products)

Store LocationPerth CBD