Laser Clinics Australia

4.6 from 6,022 reviews

Karen R

Karen RAU

derma roller

Love the derma roller. My skin feels like it needs to be worked. I loved how this feels, and I love applying good serum after it. my skin is much better (along with other things such as ipl facials)

Becs Y.

Becs Y.Canberra 2600, ACT

Rude and unhelpful staff

The staff are rude and smug. I was literally 2 minutes late for my appointment and they had “given my room away and could no longer accommodate my appointment today.”

I’m annoyed I’ve already prepaid a bunch of appointments otherwise I would never go back. Be very careful prebooking and paying for appointments in advance because the staff will be as rude as they like to you once they’ve already got your money

Store LocationLaser Clinics Australia Tuggeranong

Laser clinics chermside westfield

I had botox today, given to me by registered nurse Fiona Withers. I'll give her 5 stars, as she was polite, friendly, welcoming and I hardly felt the injections at all! She was professional and delivered all the after care advice etc. I highly recommend her.

Store LocationChermside westfield
Dot.H.

Dot.H.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service - Loganholme

I purchased pre-paid laser hair removal from this clinic and all was going well for a few months until today. I have to travel an hour and a half to get to this clinic and was literally 5min late for my appointment and was met by a stoney faced receptionist who was very unsympathetic to any circumstance and was told I would need to come back in 2 hours or reschedule. This did take me by surprise and when trying to work out a time to reschedule, again the receptionist gave the impression of impatience. I understand the staff are sometimes under pressure but it seems that the customer service of this company is not their priority. I left without rescheduling and feeling very much undervalued as a customer.

Store LocationLogan Hyperdome

Az S.

Az S.Sydney, NSW

BAD EXPERIENCE

Store LocationHelensvale

Madeleine G.

Madeleine G.Sydney, NSW

Best service I've had!

Had an incredible session at Marrickville Metro Laser Clinics Australia. I had a lot of questions and all of them were answered. I find it's difficult find someone who does laser, and is attentive to what they are doing, is thorough. It can be an uncomfortable process, but I felt like all my questions were valid and that i was in safe hands.

Store LocationMarrickville Metro

Georgina B.

Georgina B.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Wonderful service and excellent results

Am new to laser treatments, however, the girls at the Gunghalin Laser Clinic Are always very accommodating and friendly. As for the results, I have very dark hair and fair sensitive skin and I am blown away with how well the laser hair treatments have worked, after only two sessions. The service is prompt and on time. Very happy customer.

Store LocationLaser Clinics Australia Gunghalin

Amanda A.

Amanda A.Gungahlin 2914, ACT

Best thing I ever did!

Professional, caring and a great service. Laser Clinic has made all the difference to my confidence and I have shared my experience with many. Life changing if you want to be free of worrying about hair :)

Store LocationGungahlin
Bonnie S.

Bonnie S.

Horrible experience - no numbing cream used !

Store LocationNarellan

Great results - hair removal

I have been having laser hair removal with great results. I now never need to shave my underarms and very occasionally do I shave my legs. I’m really happy with my results

Store LocationChermside

Megan A

Megan A

I was so impressed by the staff

I was a walk in and had my laser started 10 mins later. Staff talked me through the process and any other questions I asked. Great service so I bought 6 hair removal treatments for half price. Even the full price was cheaper than elsewhere. Also quicker with great equipment. M.Albion

Store LocationHobart CBD
TreatmentsCapillary Reduction and Laser Hair Removal

Jessyb

JessybGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad injectables, disappointing service

Store LocationDoncaster

Sara

SaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Discrimination and terrible customer service at QV

Store LocationQV

Australian resident

Australian residentGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor Customer Service

Store LocationQV Melbourne
TreatmentsLaser Hair Removal and Microdermabrasion

Laser clinic Tuggerah .

I could not be happier with the results I get each time I visit Laser clinic Tuggerah
Marina is a expert at what she does, she takes the time to listen and to top that she is a beautiful lady.
Thanks Marina and Laser Clinic Tuggerah.

Store LocationTuggerah
Rachel

RachelPerth, WA

Excellent customer service

Clinic at Armadale have very professional friendly staff,they are always on time the hair removal treatment is excellent! Very satisfied client I would highly recommend this clinic anyday thanks ladies at Armadale.

Store LocationArmadale

shazza

shazzaSydney Surrounds, NSW

So glad I go to laser clinic tuggerah

Big thank you Laser Clinic Tuggerah for fantastic cosmetic injections and especially to "Marina" for her expert work. I will defiantly be back in 2020. If you have never tried this procedure and are interested this is the place to go. Marina is very caring and helpful, she is also such a beautiful person you will feel very safe and comfortable with her!

Store Locationtuggerah

Laser Clinic Gungahlin

Excellent customer service, friendly staff and effective treatment. I am pleased with the results. I went in for a laser treatment, the results were amazing. After 8 treatments, I have a clear face without any growth.

Professional and Effective

I've been going to the Doncaster clinic for over 6 months and I have to say I've been so pleased with the service each time. Always on time, the girls are lovely and professional when carrying out my laser treatments. Looking forward to continuing my treatments and I recommend the Doncaster location for reliable service.

Store LocationDoncaster

Laser Clinics Australia - Frankston

Staff were friendly and attentive at Reception. Felicity performed the microdermabrasions on us and was professional, informative and made us very comfortable. She asked us about what our skin concerns were and advised us on the best treatments moving forward. We'll definitely be back!! Thank you

Store LocationFrankston