NSW, QLD, VIC, etc...
4.6 from 6,034 reviews

6,034 reviews

Naughty team of doctors - very unprofessional

Store LocationCaringbah
Faith

Faith

I would give them no stars if I could

I went in for my laser appointment and the therapist was disrespectful, but I did not say anything because I just wanted to finish my laser without any problems. The thing that really let me down was I did 10 laser appointments and there were no results, I will never come back to this store again and would not recommend this clinic to anyone.

Store LocationBurwood Westfield
May

May

professional, fast and good value

It may be hard to get an appointment sometimes as they are very busy but the customer service is great and as i started to get unhappy with not being able to have an appointment for 5 minutes i have been in touch with the manager who did manage to fit me in between 2 appointments so i did not lose my credit and was able to get my treatment. I am indeed ver happy with how they dealt this situation since i had to leave on the same month. Thanks.

Store LocationEastgardens

Maju

MajuDarwin, NT

Laser Clinics

I was very reluctant to opt for laser for many reasons, friends bad experiences now I can safely say that I chose right. Outstanding job ladies, great customer too! I am so glad I chose Laser clinics, amazing products and professionals. Great results! Love love love!

Store LocationCasuarina Darwin
TreatmentsLaser Hair Removal and Microdermabrasion
Jess.

Jess.Launceston, TAS

Botched lips. Still haunting me

I had lip injections over a year ago. [name removed] put in too much filler, completely did her own thing, didn’t ask what shape I wanted or anything. They are completely lopsided with weird indents and LCA refused to dissolve them, offer refund or any type of support/ advice and were actually very defensive when I showed concern. I’ve had them done at Victoria’s before and they turned out perfectly! I totally took that for granted. It’s been over a year now and they haven’t returned to normal. It’s been the worst mistake I’ve ever made. I’m not into the fake uneven look but if that’s what you like, this place is fine.

Store LocationLaunceston laser clinic
TreatmentsCosmetic Injections
Elise T.

Elise T.Sydney, NSW

Very unprofessional and rude

Worst customer service I've ever experienced. Linda - who I am assuming is the manager - was the rudest person to deal with. I had prepaid 2 sessions, but because I had paid cash, they couldn't find it in my account (which also happened to be duplicated). Instead of trying to solve the problem, the staff/manager pretty much accused me of stealing and lying saying their system never make mistakes! I've never felt so humiliated and insulted in my life! Once I finally managed to log into my account and prove that I had prepaid session, the third lady who actually tried to help me and solve the issue, was lovely.

Store LocationDouble Bay
May-lee W.

May-lee W.Central Queensland, QLD

AMAZING!!

Most amazing service!! Especially by Helen from the Mackay store. I came in for my laser and left knowing so much more and with new amazing products. Would recommend to anyone!

Store LocationMackay

Great friendly staff

I have been a client for some time,
I've always appreciated the Friendly staff, the staff Professionalism, always clean and hygienic and the great promotional offers that are always available

Store LocationTuggerah
TreatmentsLaser Hair Removal, LED Light Therapy and Skin Needling

Unreliable and greedy

This company is unreliable & scams you into paying more! Make sure you do your research as there are more reliable & cheaper Services that will have better customer service and results!!

Kim

KimNorth Queensland, QLD

Life changing

I had facial 'vascular' red vein removal on my chin, cheeks and either side of nose. Before I couldn't leave the house without foundation covering my red veins that stuck out, and I would re apply a little foundation a few times a day. I've only had one treatment and the largest red veins are completely gone ! I'm now not so self conscious and am proudly about to leave the house foundation free for my second treatment to get the little ones now. Thank-you !

Store LocationTownsville Stockland Plaza

Store LocationWestfield Penrith
cwells

cwells

Exfoliater serum

I’ve been getting laser hair removal for years. It’s effective for me and I have minimal hair now, so that’s great. Good customer service at my clinic BUT

Was sold a Pigmentation serum and the exfoliater with it. Told not to use pigmentation serum on the face but the exfoliater can be used on the face. I’ve never had a exfoliater cause the biggest breakout in my life. I’ve had the worst allergic reaction after using it only twice. Nothing else has changed for me including creams, cleansers and washing powder etc. this is the only product I’ve used and I’m so embarrassed by what’s happened to my face. It’s so painful too. Do not use this exfoliator on your face! It’s sooooooo bad!!!

Karen R

Karen RAU

derma roller

Love the derma roller. My skin feels like it needs to be worked. I loved how this feels, and I love applying good serum after it. my skin is much better (along with other things such as ipl facials)

Becs Y.

Becs Y.Canberra 2600, ACT

Rude and unhelpful staff

The staff are rude and smug. I was literally 2 minutes late for my appointment and they had “given my room away and could no longer accommodate my appointment today.”

I’m annoyed I’ve already prepaid a bunch of appointments otherwise I would never go back. Be very careful prebooking and paying for appointments in advance because the staff will be as rude as they like to you once they’ve already got your money

Store LocationLaser Clinics Australia Tuggeranong

Laser clinics chermside westfield

I had botox today, given to me by registered nurse Fiona Withers. I'll give her 5 stars, as she was polite, friendly, welcoming and I hardly felt the injections at all! She was professional and delivered all the after care advice etc. I highly recommend her.

Store LocationChermside westfield
TreatmentsCosmetic Injections

Dot.H.

Dot.H.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service - Loganholme

I purchased pre-paid laser hair removal from this clinic and all was going well for a few months until today. I have to travel an hour and a half to get to this clinic and was literally 5min late for my appointment and was met by a stoney faced receptionist who was very unsympathetic to any circumstance and was told I would need to come back in 2 hours or reschedule. This did take me by surprise and when trying to work out a time to reschedule, again the receptionist gave the impression of impatience. I understand the staff are sometimes under pressure but it seems that the customer service of this company is not their priority. I left without rescheduling and feeling very much undervalued as a customer.

Store LocationLogan Hyperdome
Az S.

Az S.Sydney, NSW

BAD EXPERIENCE

Store LocationHelensvale
Madeleine G.

Madeleine G.Sydney, NSW

Best service I've had!

Had an incredible session at Marrickville Metro Laser Clinics Australia. I had a lot of questions and all of them were answered. I find it's difficult find someone who does laser, and is attentive to what they are doing, is thorough. It can be an uncomfortable process, but I felt like all my questions were valid and that i was in safe hands.

Store LocationMarrickville Metro

Georgina B.

Georgina B.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Wonderful service and excellent results

Am new to laser treatments, however, the girls at the Gunghalin Laser Clinic Are always very accommodating and friendly. As for the results, I have very dark hair and fair sensitive skin and I am blown away with how well the laser hair treatments have worked, after only two sessions. The service is prompt and on time. Very happy customer.

Store LocationLaser Clinics Australia Gunghalin
Amanda A.

Amanda A.Gungahlin 2914, ACT

Best thing I ever did!

Professional, caring and a great service. Laser Clinic has made all the difference to my confidence and I have shared my experience with many. Life changing if you want to be free of worrying about hair :)

Store LocationGungahlin