Laser Clinics Australia

Laser Clinics Australia

ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA and 3 more
4.6 from 5,585 reviews

I was looked after great at the Myer Centre Store by Susan.

The lady who looked after me for my treatment was very thorough. Her name was Susan. Excellent customer service from her. Amazing worker you have there. Thank you for your service.

Store LocationMyer Centre

Excellent Service

The lady at Laser Clinic Hervey Bay was amazing, I had a great experience. Will be back in 4 weeks for my next treatment :) I Was made to feel very comfortable.

Store LocationHervey Bay
TreatmentsLaser Hair Removal

Sam is the best in the industry... by a mile!!!

I’ve never had an injector who makes you feel so comfortable, she eases your nerves as soon as you walk in the door and so gentle! Can to speak highly enough

Store LocationPort macquarue
TreatmentsCosmetic Injections

Relaxing

Loved my micro dermabrasion and the professionalism and care taken. Everything was explained to me as it was the first time I was having it done. However, I know the staff have a job to do but the push for up selling is off putting

Store LocationHervey Bay

Laser treatment

My treatment has also been quick pain free and very professional. Always really friendly and very informative. I wouldn't go anywhere else for laser treatments again. Will definitely look at some other treatments at a later stage.

Store LocationBelmont
TreatmentsLaser Hair Removal

Brilliant service ! Wish this had opened up years ago !

Currently had two different services at this clinic. Could not have been happier with the services provided. Staff are friendly and knowledgeable, the price is incredibly reasonable.
Looking forward to my next appointments !

Store LocationJoondalup
TreatmentsCosmetic Injections and Laser Hair Removal

Fast, friendly and efficient.

Appointment almost on time and terrific customer service. The facilities and clean and tidy. Also the location and ease of access is great and convenient. It’s always a good customer experience.

Store LocationPort Macquarie

Great experience

Michelle was professional warm and welcoming. Best treatment I have had so far . Not as painful as the last couple of treatments . I Will definitely be back and hopefully when Michelle is working .

Store LocationWendouree

Microdermabrasion

Got rid of all my blackheads and kept on checking in to make sure I was comfortable the whole time. Amazing experience and excited to keep on getting monthly treatments :)

Store LocationChirnside

Excellent results

After 1 session I could see slight results, my hairs would slowly fall out. After 3 sessions, I started to see drastic results. My hairs follicles closes and there would be barely any hairs growing

Store LocationQV
TreatmentsLaser Hair Removal

Awesome staff and great products

My 13 had a mini peel and micro abrasion done and it was really good for her skin she loved it and will be definitely coming back to get more done

Store LocationPenrith westfields

Professional and thorough!

Thank you to Laser Clinics Dubbo! Great experience as always, very thorough whilst still being quick and painless! Definitely starting to see results only 6 more sessions to go! Can’t wait

Store LocationDubbo
TreatmentsLaser Hair Removal

Can’t live without laser now

I’ve only had 3 laser hair removal treatments so far and already see an amazing change, the girls at Morayfield store are amazing and make the process so nice and easy wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Store LocationMorayfield

Amazing service

Was so happy with my therapist and treatment
#Noosa travelled from Sydney NSW I had my lips done and I’m so happy! The injector asked me what the desired look I wanted and did exactly as I asked

Store LocationNoosa Heads
TreatmentsCosmetic Injections

Super friendly and helpful at Eastland Vic

Always nice, always friendly and checking to make sure I’m comfortable and happy with the service. Offers full laser hair removal treatment and no matter where it’s being removed nothing makes you feel awkward

Store LocationEastland

Fantastic

Fast & efficient with absolutely fantastic results. I honestly wonder how I coped before getting this done as I really couldn't live without it. The best thing I've done for myself.

Store LocationChirnside Park

Good service and quality

The girls are always professional, knowledgeable and friendly. The service is to a high quality and seems to be working well. The only improvement is the consistency of where they lazer, it might be useful to have info for the next person to know exactly where to lazer so it is consistent.

Store LocationWarringah Mall

Love Love Love

I love my laser appointments! All staff are helpful and so nice! I always feel so welcomed and the staff are just amazing! I always look forward to each appointment

Store LocationWagga wagga
TreatmentsLaser Hair Removal and Microdermabrasion

Everything was alright

Professional and friendly. Informative, caring and easy-going. Would recommend it to my friends.

Would like to try other services as well. A friend of mine had recommended this centre.

Great staff and organised.

Staff member was informative and efficient with her knowledge and advice. Had an appt and not a long wait. Always a pleasure to go to this store and be helped out.

Store LocationNoosaville
TreatmentsLaser Hair Removal

Hi, I have olive skin (Half European/Half Australia), what do you recommend to lighten or try to get rid of my pigmentation? Thanks

What are the side effects of having laser treatment on my freckles?

Hi, I have been a loyal customer for almost 10 years and have done wide range of treatments from laser to peel to injectables at regular basis. All experiences were nothing but excellent service and satisfied results. I had a pigmentation laser treatment today which it would have been my 6th or 7th treatment and for the first time I was told that they couldn’t proceed because I didn’t do the skin preparation at home for 2 weeks which is now the “new company policy”. I was also told that the skin prep involves 3 different products from your shop and if I were to use other brands they have to be exact the same concentrations and approved by the store manager. My question is that is that true? If so, can I ask if you are able to provide any scientific evidence saying that Glycolic acid and Vitamin C can prevent laser burn as this was your store manager’s argument. Overall today’s experience felt like a low class, forceful cross sale trick that really doesn’t match to the Laser Clinic Australia that I have known for the last 10 years.
Did you end up getting the laser pigmentation completed? I’m getting mine done next week and am slightly nervous - pain threshold isn’t great. I also was not told of the 2 week prep I had to do...After a very heated conversation as I was not informed about this new rule when purchasing and also not at making the appointment, also after being threatened that they could burn my face without the prep by the store manager, she let me have the treatment but told me that they will lower the setting to reduce the risk. She also said this is wasting my time and her time!! I am waiting for the company to reply and if not I will make a formal complaint about this incident. In terms of pain, obviously it will vary by individual but more pigment it hurts more. In my case, I only had a few faint spots left so the pain didn’t bother me at all. It almost becomes my maintenance procedure after summer season!

Similar listings