Laser Clinics Australia

Laser Clinics Australia

ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA and 3 more
4.6 from 5,969 reviews

Skin infection and completely ignored

Went in for a microdermabrasion and contracted a serious skin infection which is still being treated by strong antibiotics.

I obviously brought this to the clinics attention where I was only offered LED light therapy.
The final discussion was with the managing director, who was condescending and proceeded to laugh at me when I explained to him what 2 GP’s had advised me & refused his offer of going in to be assessed by his ‘qualified’ doctor - 4 days after my initial complaint.

After several emails I am yet to receive an apology or any reimbursement.

Could not have had a more horrible experience with a ‘reputable’ franchise.

Store LocationQV
TreatmentsMicrodermabrasion

Great

Got my first laser hair removal done. Staff are very friendly & reassuring. Help you keep comfortable & always making sure if you’re okay. Laser in itself worked good, only been one session but already my hair is growing much slower. Would recommend :)

Store LocationLaser Clinics Australia Gungahlin
TreatmentsLaser Hair Removal

Absolutely LOVE LCA Wendouree!!

I have had many treatments since the clinic opened including laser hair removal, injectables, microdermabrasion & have nothing short of AMAZING results!! Staff are very friendly & professional. Would HIGHLY recommend LCA Wendouree

Store LocationWendouree
TreatmentsCosmetic Injections, Laser Hair Removal and Microdermabrasion

Amazing staff, even better service

Thes ladies are just so lovely and i wish i knew how good laser hair removal is 15 years ago!! Best thing ever- havent shaved since my first appt. Staff all certainly care and help too.

Store LocationWestfield Helensvale
TreatmentsCapillary Reduction and Laser Hair Removal

Awesome

I had an initial consult with Jessica from top ryde and was dubious. Treatment day for my facial veins that nobody has managed to remove and I am floored. Jessica made me feel comfortable, explained the procedure and was highly professional. Apart from the fact it was way more comfortable than I thought it would be, majority of my veins are gone on treatment one. I definitely recommend and will be going back for more treatments. Very happy.

Store LocationTop ryde
TreatmentsCapillary Reduction

No Outcome

After 5 sessions of hair removal, and after approximately 6 months of treatment, I still see clearly the hair on my skin without any changes, less than 5% loss of hair.

Store LocationLaser clinic Perth

Gone downhill

Double Bay used to be great for laser hair removal. I have been going to laser clinic aus for about 6 years and always had great experiences. For my last two sessions I have had terrible results. They have started turning the laser down very low to keep you coming back for a zillion sessions when I just wanted a top up. Super patchy and barely any hair fell out. I would recommend going to another clinic.

Store LocationDouble bay

AMAZING

I had my laser hair removal all the time but the one i had at cairns,McLeod was amazing. my Therapist Riley had knowledge of what she was doing and really friendly customer service, felt welcoming. where in other laser clinic Australia, therapist are always in rush and always miss a bit part everywhere, paying huge amount every time we deserve good service so definitely recommend cairns and looking forward to visit again

Store Locationcairns mcleod

Affordable

Friendly service and follow up care provided. Much more affordable than anticipated especially when they have sales on. The procedure was also super quick - which was really surprising. Definitely recommend.

Store LocationCairns
TreatmentsLaser Hair Removal

Pleasing result after first treatment

Having waxed my legs for years I decided to try laser hair removal at Launceston Laser Clinic Australia and purchased a 6 treatment package. I had my first session of laser hair removal on my legs and I can’t believe the sparseness and the little hair regrowth after 6 weeks. Shannon was extremely friendly, professional and thorough. Can’t wait to see the results after my next treatment.

Store LocationLaunceston

Excellence in Cosmetic Injectables

Recently I took the plunge and underwent chin fat dissolving injections with the delightful Nurse Jenna at the Eastlands LCA. Jenna's attention to detail, best practice procedure and most importantly - my comfort and safety, were extremely impressive. I am definitely returning soon for my follow up treatment and ongoing injectable needs. I highly recommend Jenna, and the wonderful team of therapists at the Eastlands/Rosny Park LCA.

Store LocationLaser Clinics Australia - Eastlands/Rosny Park

Given me new love of myself and building my confidence.

Staff are lovely and make sure your comftable at all times. Laser has given me the confedence I needed sue to excess hair growth from pcos. Defenatly loving my treatments.

Store LocationWendouree

Great results

Quick pain free laser treatment for broken capillaries. Only 1 treatment so far has made a big difference to redness on my face . Technician was friendly and explained each step felt like I was in safe hands
Excited to see results of next treatment

Store LocationMarrickville metro
TreatmentsCapillary Reduction

Bendigo new and fresh with amazing staff

Have been in a few times now, for info appointments or purchases each time all staff have been fantastic, knowledgeable and if unsure would quickly find the answer with others. Great team work, service and assistance.

Store LocationBendigo
TreatmentsLaser Hair Removal and Microdermabrasion

Great Results

I'm two sessions into my pigmentation removal and my skin already looks so much brighter and I don't look so tired! Really happy with how it's going so far and with how professional the staff administering the treatment are.

Store LocationWaurn Ponds
TreatmentsLaser Pigmentation Removal

Not a great laser session

Today was the last of a series of 6 laser sessions on underarm, bikini and upper legs. So far I had been pleased with the treatment, but today’s session felt sub standard, the practitioner seemed preoccupied and I didn’t feel that a thorough laser session was had. In fact, the full treatment took less than 20 minutes, when normally it was at least 30 minutes. A couple of days later, there is already some regrowth, which is not the norm after a laser session, which leads me to believe that my treatment was rushed and not thorough. I would be pleased if this session could be rescheduled in some sort of arrangement.

Store LocationEastland Ringwood

Laser was great!

My laser treatment was quick and painless, and my therapist was very helpful and professional. She answered some questions i had which made me feel at ease, thank you for a great laser experience.

Store LocationMenai Marketplace.

Refund Request

I made a refund request via the email given on their website - refundrequest@laserclinics.com.au

The request was made as I was advised that I am not suitable to take laser treatment after my first appointment. So, on 10 July 2019 I sent the request, I have followed up twice, but no response AT ALL.
Is this how you respond when your customer requests a refund??

Ridiculous service!!

Store LocationEmporium
TreatmentsLaser Hair Removal

I didn't know what to expect

I am facing a major birthday and was unhappy with my skin tone. My sister suggested laser treatment at the Garden City Clinic.
I was made to feel very welcome when attending there, with everything explained clearly including costs.
Buying their skin products is expected.
Because during treatment you wear eye protection I was very impressed how she explained fully what to expect and how it might feel. The treatment doesn't take long. I was super amazed how good my skin looks after a month after just one treatment.
The only 'negative' is you must ensure you keep your appointments, there are no cancellations or rescheduling within I think 48hrs of the appointment (maybe it's 72hrs, cant remember just now). Also the first fortnight after treatments your skin can look very blotchy so you need to make sure you schedule your appointments so it doesn't matter who sees you.

Store LocationGarden City
TreatmentsLaser Pigmentation Removal

Best decision

Fatima is fabulous. She’s turned me hair free, she offers meticulous advice and is really interested in helping me with my skin concerns. She has lightened my pigment and is committed to me being the best me. Thank you

Store LocationCivic Canberra