APIA Injury Insurance

APIA Injury Insurance

3.0

• Claim Resolution Time
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (0) · No (1)
Ziad

ZiadSydney, NSW

Worst insurance

My parents have been waiting for apia insurance to fix their car it's run out of rego we can't afford to fix it my parents are pensioners they have made a claim but they didn't fix the car they needed another access and then they said the car is being in multiple hits but what happened is we were travelling on a two-way road we merged from right to left hit the car on the left swerved to the left heading towards the footpath there was a rock and a pole in the way and that's where the car stopped apparently that's why we need to pay more access because it was more than one accident. please people tell me how and who am I meant to go and see to help us with these insurance company I have no idea how the law works in Australia

Frank Health Insurance

Looking for Health Insurance?

Read the reviews for Frank Health Insurance

Ad
Joseph Leeton

Joseph LeetonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

This is not strictly speaking Health Insurance. It's stand alone product which pays out a sum according to your severity of the injury. I fractured my foot. After getting the relevant documentation (XRay report,Drs letter) lodged the claim online. Found the whole procedure efficient and every stage of the process was explained to me.

I received my claim after 3 days, which I found impressive.

Insurance claim madeYes