Apollo Hi Fi Physical store

Apollo Hi Fi Physical store

See the Best Music / DVD Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great service goes the extra step

John and the team at Apollo provide outstanding service and solutions going the extra step to help out and provide a wonderful experience.

Highly recommended for your home theatre and audio solutions.

Store LocationMarrickville

Possibly the best AUDIO SHOP in Sydney

I bought a set of speakers and an additional sub-woofer from Apollo in the last 3 weeks. I have no electronic or audio technical literacy. In fact, i am an idiot in this area. When i walked into the store I thought they would laugh at me and look away.

Well, I ended up seeing myself writing up a top review for them soon after I was finished with them because these people were endlessly helpful to me in making the right match of speakers for my amplifier and they answered all my questions in very simple ways so that I had no problem when I was alone in the house setting them up.

The boss, John, is a very lovely guy with lightning fast help and honest advice. Well, the staff is also likewise, quite as helpful and willing to help. If i realised they were one of those stores just after your money as quickly as possible, i would have walked out as i did with a number of other stores before Apollo.

I am definitely recommending these guys to anyone who need friendly and good technical help, as well as honest advise and good customer service.

Store LocationApollo Marrickville

Confidence man will not honor warranty .

Bought a TV from Appollo HiFi and they will not honor the warranty under the Australian consumer law act and try to pass it of as Panasonic's responsibility . The store does not understand how the consumer law act works and try to ignore these facts very frustrating having to deal with someone who takes no responsibility for their own actions as a responsible seller .