Apollo Hi Fi

See the Best Music / DVD Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Val P.

Val P.Perth, WA

Best price, friendly and helpful service

Comparing prices, Apollo were the best even though I’m from Perth. I had a question so I called the store. I spoke to Betty who was very friendly and gave me all the time I needed. She also made sure to get the item to me in time for the birthday I was buying for. I was very impressed with this store and more than happy to support a small business. Val

CMC

CMCIllawarra, NSW

Absolute legends can’t recommend enough

After being let down by another Sydney store on a svs subwoofer I called up these guys at Apollo hi fi they had one in stock I paid it off and they sent it out the same day as I paid . It arrives safe and sound very happy will definitely shop there again

Great service goes the extra step

John and the team at Apollo provide outstanding service and solutions going the extra step to help out and provide a wonderful experience.

Highly recommended for your home theatre and audio solutions.

Store LocationMarrickville
Nick

NickSydney, NSW

Possibly the best AUDIO SHOP in Sydney

Store LocationApollo Marrickville

The Stoka

The StokaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Confidence man will not honor warranty .

Bought a TV from Appollo HiFi and they will not honor the warranty under the Australian consumer law act and try to pass it of as Panasonic's responsibility . The store does not understand how the consumer law act works and try to ignore these facts very frustrating having to deal with someone who takes no responsibility for their own actions as a responsible seller .

Shellee

ShelleeNortham

Super Fast Delivery

I am extremely impressed with the speed of the Free Delivery of my speaker. Item was ordered on a Sunday and arrived Tuesday Morning to regional WA. Thank you for the great priced item. I will definitely buy from here again.

Gary

GaryRye

Good service great price& quick delivery.

Really wanted a Rega tt for a long time, so when I saw the Rega 1 on super special, the decision was easy. Ordered Thur. delivered Tue.am. That’s n.s.w to Vic. That is damn good. Thanks to all at Apollo hi fi for being that much better than your competition in Melb. Gary Rye Vic.

Five Star Service*****

I recently purchased two sets of isolation footers for my speakers.
Unfortunately the thread adapters supplied as standard weren’t suitable. Apollo HiFi were quick off the mark to locate and send out the correct threaded studs.

Pete

PeteGippsland, VIC

Excellent Service and Fast Delivery

I decided to read up on the reviews for Apollo HiFi when I found 2 x Headphones I was interested in buying. The reviews were very positive so I gave them a go. I spent $840, (best price for the items I wanted) made a phone call and sent an email, both were very positive and the items arrived earlier than expected. I will buying from them in the future and highly recommend them to anyone.

AndyB

AndyBSydney

Great service even when things went a bit wrong.

Incredible service incredible products

My partner and I are suckers for quality products. Nothing mainstream or too heavily marketed as the best product to buy. The advice and customer service at Apollo can’t be beaten. Adam tried different sub woofers with different speakers and different amps to get us exactly what we wanted to suit our style, budget and requirements. Customer service like this is very hard to find these days and it was refreshing to experience. Very happy customers!

Return customer still extremely happy.

Last year I purchased some Bose noise cancelling headphones from Apollo Hi-Fi. Their price and service couldn’t be matched anywhere and on pick up the staff were awesome.

Recently ordered Bose Soundsport Earphones on a Wednesday and this time had them delivered to slightly north of Ulladulla. Again can’t be matched for price, plus free delivery. To top it off they arrived two days later.

Top notch customer service and products.

Andreas

AndreasMelbourne

Best price, excellent delivery!!

I just bought a Bose Soundbar from Apollo. They not only offered the best price I could find anywhere but also managed to have it delivered to me in Melbourne in 2 days. After placing the order I needed to call for a clarification, and they were super friendly and supportive.
I will certainly check back for my next HiFi purchase.

Ron

RonMandurah

Clear as Crystal

i had tried to purchase BOSE headphones here in WA, unfortunately I was told my Sony TV wouldn't accept a link up to Bose QC 35 headphones, this made me search the net David Chillari of Apollo Hi Fi in Marrickville said he could solve the issue , his knowledge made it possible and after a few phone calls and photos back and forth I am extremely pleased with my purchase no wires in sight just clear as crystal sound . Their delivery was very efficient and they were competitive in price . Considering Hi Fi, then make the call to David for first class service .

At first was sceptical, purchased a QC35 anyway. Great pricing! Fast delivery! First choice for Audio Electronic from now on.

DeVilAus

DeVilAusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really speedy delivery. Fast and easy transaction. A-class customer service.

kevin

kevinSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

hifi purchase experience

great experience DJ and JOHN know their product -laid back people - my impression this is not retail to these guys but a passion

Fat Rat

Fat Rat

Straight forward sale; no crap

Darren O

Darren OSydney

Great selection, helpful staff

Was looking for ways to tweak and improve my current hi-fi setup. The team listened and offered practical suggestions that really helped. Even though its a distance from my home, this is now my go to place for my hi-fi needs. Competitive prices, great selection, helpful and friendly staff. Look forward to doing more business with Apollo Hi-Fi. Darren

Michael

MichaelSydney

Fast, Efficient and Perfect Service

I searched everywhere for a well priced pair of Bose QuietComfort 30 Noise Cancelling Earbuds.

Apollo Hi Fi were easily the cheapest in Australia (quite possibly the world) so I simply ordered these online.

The store made contact via email immediately, advising my item had been dispatched, and provided me a tracking number for my records.

The next day (today) they were delivered to my home, just 22 hours after placing my order! Amazing!

They are perfect, work well, and I would unreservedly recommend Apollo Hi Fi to anyone wanted Fast, Efficient and Perfect service from a supplier.