4.5

Chris T.
Chris T.Illawarra, NSW

These guys are brilliant!

I bought a Bose product from these guys. They respected my Bose fetish but didn’t sell me something I didn’t need. Their pricing is very competitive and they are very happy to discuss tech specs and features and provide their objective opinion. I will be buying from them again and have no hesitation in recommending Apollo especially Alex and John. Thank you.

My 'go-to' on-line supplier for quality hi fi products.

Three reasons Apollo Hi Fi is my first choice for audio equipment:
1 They provide quality products.
2 Their prices are competitive with or better (i.e. cheaper) than rivals.
3 Efficiency. My purchases arrived 2-3 days after ordering with ready tracking info provided. Bonus = free delivery.
AND, I live in regional Victoria. Makes for one very satisfied customer.

Waiting to see what I think but so far not good

Put down a deposit over CC over the phone. Called up next day to try and cancel as I found out a bit more about the product and had a change of mind. Had a terrible phone conversation with the owner who would only offer store credit because they had already placed the order - this is less than 24 hours later. Also the salesperson I placed order with had said the bulk of the order was in already stock but apparently "he was wrong". Waiting for an outcome so we will see if things improve. Not consistent with all the good reviews I read here.

Val P.
Val P.Perth, WA

Best price, friendly and helpful service

Comparing prices, Apollo were the best even though I’m from Perth. I had a question so I called the store. I spoke to Betty who was very friendly and gave me all the time I needed. She also made sure to get the item to me in time for the birthday I was buying for. I was very impressed with this store and more than happy to support a small business. Val

CMC
CMCIllawarra, NSW

Absolute legends can’t recommend enough

After being let down by another Sydney store on a svs subwoofer I called up these guys at Apollo hi fi they had one in stock I paid it off and they sent it out the same day as I paid . It arrives safe and sound very happy will definitely shop there again

Great service goes the extra step

John and the team at Apollo provide outstanding service and solutions going the extra step to help out and provide a wonderful experience.

Highly recommended for your home theatre and audio solutions.

Nick
NickSydney, NSW

Possibly the best AUDIO SHOP in Sydney

The Stoka
The StokaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Confidence man will not honor warranty .

Bought a TV from Appollo HiFi and they will not honor the warranty under the Australian consumer law act and try to pass it of as Panasonic's responsibility . The store does not understand how the consumer law act works and try to ignore these facts very frustrating having to deal with someone who takes no responsibility for their own actions as a responsible seller .

Shellee
ShelleeNortham

Super Fast Delivery

I am extremely impressed with the speed of the Free Delivery of my speaker. Item was ordered on a Sunday and arrived Tuesday Morning to regional WA. Thank you for the great priced item. I will definitely buy from here again.

Gary
GaryRye

Good service great price& quick delivery.

Really wanted a Rega tt for a long time, so when I saw the Rega 1 on super special, the decision was easy. Ordered Thur. delivered Tue.am. That’s n.s.w to Vic. That is damn good. Thanks to all at Apollo hi fi for being that much better than your competition in Melb. Gary Rye Vic.

Five Star Service*****

I recently purchased two sets of isolation footers for my speakers.
Unfortunately the thread adapters supplied as standard weren’t suitable. Apollo HiFi were quick off the mark to locate and send out the correct threaded studs.

Pete
PeteGippsland, VIC

Excellent Service and Fast Delivery

I decided to read up on the reviews for Apollo HiFi when I found 2 x Headphones I was interested in buying. The reviews were very positive so I gave them a go. I spent $840, (best price for the items I wanted) made a phone call and sent an email, both were very positive and the items arrived earlier than expected. I will buying from them in the future and highly recommend them to anyone.

AndyB
AndyBSydney

Great service even when things went a bit wrong.

Incredible service incredible products

My partner and I are suckers for quality products. Nothing mainstream or too heavily marketed as the best product to buy. The advice and customer service at Apollo can’t be beaten. Adam tried different sub woofers with different speakers and different amps to get us exactly what we wanted to suit our style, budget and requirements. Customer service like this is very hard to find these days and it was refreshing to experience. Very happy customers!

Return customer still extremely happy.

Last year I purchased some Bose noise cancelling headphones from Apollo Hi-Fi. Their price and service couldn’t be matched anywhere and on pick up the staff were awesome.

Recently ordered Bose Soundsport Earphones on a Wednesday and this time had them delivered to slightly north of Ulladulla. Again can’t be matched for price, plus free delivery. To top it off they arrived two days later.

Top notch customer service and products.