Apollo Hi Fi

Super Fast Delivery

I am extremely impressed with the speed of the Free Delivery of my speaker. Item was ordered on a Sunday and arrived Tuesday Morning to regional WA. Thank you for the great priced item. I will definitely buy from here again.

Good service great price& quick delivery.

Really wanted a Rega tt for a long time, so when I saw the Rega 1 on super special, the decision was easy. Ordered Thur. delivered Tue.am. That’s n.s.w to Vic. That is damn good. Thanks to all at Apollo hi fi for being that much better than your competition in Melb. Gary Rye Vic.

Five Star Service*****

I recently purchased two sets of isolation footers for my speakers.
Unfortunately the thread adapters supplied as standard weren’t suitable. Apollo HiFi were quick off the mark to locate and send out the correct threaded studs.

Excellent Service and Fast Delivery

I decided to read up on the reviews for Apollo HiFi when I found 2 x Headphones I was interested in buying. The reviews were very positive so I gave them a go. I spent $840, (best price for the items I wanted) made a phone call and sent an email, both were very positive and the items arrived earlier than expected. I will buying from them in the future and highly recommend them to anyone.

Great service even when things went a bit wrong.

Would definitely recommend these guys. I bought a fairly high end Amplifier to go with my KEF refererence speakers. This worked great for 9 months but unfortunately then started to cut out intermittently. David and John helped me liaise with distributor and authorised repairer and through their advice we were able to rule out other possible issues, such as my setup, speakers etc. This was a bit of an unusual problem and hard to replicate but they fully appreciated my frustration.

Everything got sorted in the end and couldn't be happier with how my system now sounds !

I think the sign of a good company is how they resolve issues when things don't always go to plan. Apollo definitely seem to value their customers, which is maybe why how they've been around so long - hence I'm giving 5 stars.

Incredible service incredible products

My partner and I are suckers for quality products. Nothing mainstream or too heavily marketed as the best product to buy. The advice and customer service at Apollo can’t be beaten. Adam tried different sub woofers with different speakers and different amps to get us exactly what we wanted to suit our style, budget and requirements. Customer service like this is very hard to find these days and it was refreshing to experience. Very happy customers!

Return customer still extremely happy.

Last year I purchased some Bose noise cancelling headphones from Apollo Hi-Fi. Their price and service couldn’t be matched anywhere and on pick up the staff were awesome.

Recently ordered Bose Soundsport Earphones on a Wednesday and this time had them delivered to slightly north of Ulladulla. Again can’t be matched for price, plus free delivery. To top it off they arrived two days later.

Top notch customer service and products.

Best price, excellent delivery!!

I just bought a Bose Soundbar from Apollo. They not only offered the best price I could find anywhere but also managed to have it delivered to me in Melbourne in 2 days. After placing the order I needed to call for a clarification, and they were super friendly and supportive.
I will certainly check back for my next HiFi purchase.

Clear as Crystal

i had tried to purchase BOSE headphones here in WA, unfortunately I was told my Sony TV wouldn't accept a link up to Bose QC 35 headphones, this made me search the net David Chillari of Apollo Hi Fi in Marrickville said he could solve the issue , his knowledge made it possible and after a few phone calls and photos back and forth I am extremely pleased with my purchase no wires in sight just clear as crystal sound . Their delivery was very efficient and they were competitive in price . Considering Hi Fi, then make the call to David for first class service .

At first was sceptical, purchased a QC35 anyway. Great pricing! Fast delivery! First choice for Audio Electronic from now on.

Really speedy delivery. Fast and easy transaction. A-class customer service.

I considered ordering my Bose QC 35's from Android Enjoyed, but after tons of negative reviews I read on this site about this so-called Aus-owned (yet Hong Kong HQ) company I decided to go with Appollo.

Boy was I glad I did. Great experience shopping online. Easy account creation, order placement and Paypal payment.

I work in Billinudgel which is pretty remote and quite a ways from Sydney. Order placed and had the package safely in my hand and signed for the very next day. Really impressive and great buying experience. Seriously competitive pricing as well, just about the best I could find anywhere. Constant e-mail updates were great.

And don't take my word for it, just read all the other glowing reviews on here. Customer support is passionate and A-class. These are Aussies who have a real stake in their business and care about customer satisfaction (as any successful business should). This will definitely be my first stop in future for any audio/electronic needs.

hifi purchase experience

great experience DJ and JOHN know their product -laid back people - my impression this is not retail to these guys but a passion

Straight forward sale; no crap

My stunning Cambridge Audio Azur 640c v2.0's disc draw stopped working after 71/2 years & I was frantically searching Sydney & Melbourne for it's replacement (the also stunning Azur 651c)...& could not find it anywhere until I contacted John from Apollo HiFi.

"Yep, I've got 'em in black or silver...what would you prefer?"

Relief swept through me; withdrawl averted.

30 minutes later I attended 283 Victoria Rd in Marrickville, handed over the required $700 & have been in tuneful ecstasy again ever since (once it was burnt in of course).

September 20th 2017 Update: Again, a pleasure to deal with

See my previous review about dealing with this retailer.
John Chillari, the owner of Apollo Hi-Fi, is an absolute pleasure to deal with...straight forward, honest & helpful.
Much like my experience at NAPF...5 minutes on the phone...best current price in Sydney achieved...deal done...in & out of the shop in 15 minutes to pick up & pay (speaker grills are packaged separately)...no stuffing around...brilliant!
Oh,& the KEF's?...moving from good to brilliant as they run (burn) in...& da bass...wooaoah...awesome!

Great selection, helpful staff

Was looking for ways to tweak and improve my current hi-fi setup. The team listened and offered practical suggestions that really helped. Even though its a distance from my home, this is now my go to place for my hi-fi needs. Competitive prices, great selection, helpful and friendly staff. Look forward to doing more business with Apollo Hi-Fi. Darren

Fast, Efficient and Perfect Service

I searched everywhere for a well priced pair of Bose QuietComfort 30 Noise Cancelling Earbuds.

Apollo Hi Fi were easily the cheapest in Australia (quite possibly the world) so I simply ordered these online.

The store made contact via email immediately, advising my item had been dispatched, and provided me a tracking number for my records.

The next day (today) they were delivered to my home, just 22 hours after placing my order! Amazing!

They are perfect, work well, and I would unreservedly recommend Apollo Hi Fi to anyone wanted Fast, Efficient and Perfect service from a supplier.

Sharp Price and Good Service

I was shopping around for a Marantz 7.1 AV receiver and Apollo had the best price listed on the web (very nearly the best price in the world). I was a bit sceptical so I visited the store in Marrickville personally. It is a small place but well stocked and with very helpful staff. I picked up the receiver on the spot after a short chat and look around.

I would definitely recommend this store.

Quality service

I bought a 5.1 surround system from these guys. Great price. On setting it up I found one speaker was dead. Returned speaker and was handed a replacement. No quibbles and no ducking. Process took a few minutes. This is my second purchase from Apollo over a number of years and will definitely be back when next in the market for their gear.

Great service and great price

I was so impressed with the service I received from the guys at Apollo HiFi. I ordered a large plasma TV online and received it the next day. Once again, thanks for the great service. I will be purchasing from them when I need a new stereo system. Two thumbs up!!!
Great, fast service. Good price.