Apple Airpods 1st Gen

• Bluetooth
Chloe L.

Chloe L.South East Queensland, QLD

Best on the Market

My AirPods are the best investment I have made in a while, I sew and I was tired of my headphone cables getting in the way and the AirPods fixed this for me. Sounds quality is awesome, they stay charged for a week with A decent amount of usage. Really, really happy with them and would highly recommend.

Purchased in March 2019 at Apple Online store.

Anthony C.

Anthony C.Perth, WA

Faulty, poor excuse from Apple

One of the pods no longer charges properly, they cut-out / disconnect during calls, they run out of battery very quickly. Apple expect me to pay $110 to replace only one of the pods and their excuse was that it was more than 2-years since I bought them. Surely earphones that cost as much as apple charge would last far longer than 2-years..... very disappointed.

Gee

GeeNorth Queensland, QLD

Worth the money love it

No wiring that gets in the way when I’m exercising. It doesn’t fall off. Sometimes I forget I’m wearing it. I listen to music mostly and to watch videos. The sound quality is awesome. I can walk from one room to another and reception is still there. It charges pretty quickly. Really happy with them.

Purchased in January 2020.

Imogen C.

Imogen C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Can not live without them!!

I got these for running and I love them!! I was a little worried they would fall out and I would lose one or bother forever, but they only ever fall out when I do a silly movement or bump them myself - not a design fault, I am clumsy.

The sound is great quality and they are so comfortable that I sometimes forget i'm wearing them.

Would recommend for anyone that likes listening to audio books, runs/walks or find standard corded headphones annoying.

The battery time is great, by the time they are running low I am probably ready to have a break from listening (usually while i'm working) and they recharge in the case very quickly.

Purchased in February 2016 at JB Hifi Home.

Andrew T.

Andrew T.

Perfect!

These headphones are just perfect, that’s it! There’s no flaws! They are perfect for running or any sport activities, they don’t fall out and are sweat resistant. Also great music quality

Purchased for A$140.00.

Charlie Huang

Charlie HuangPerth, WA

Compact beast

Very cool and compact headset which you can take it with you everywhere anytime. I use it when I travel and commute. It is very tiny but somehow it has got advanced technology enable to get rid the the noice around you, so people whom you talk to can hear you clearly.

Charging case is awesome too, you can leave it for 5 mins and it last for an hour or so.

Purchased in July 2018 at Apple Store Australia for A$349.00.

Bluetooth

Dies after a year just out of warranty. Terrible

Not suitable for any physical activity as it’s not sweat resistant. Sound quality and volume was good until left AirPod stopped producing the same sound and was quieter (same with my brothers pair). Wireless range is not good, beats headphones are better

Purchased in December 2018 at Myer for A$239.00.

Bluetooth

Baffled at the good reviews here

I used my Airpods for a range of activities - gym, conference calls, watching movies on phone etc. They are not at all suitable for exercise, they felt so loose I could hardly tell whether they were in half the time. I have brushed past my hair and caused them to fall out.
Sound was ridiculously quiet and would randomly change itself in the middle of a movie or song to become quieter? Sometimes if watching a movie if I took out or replaced an ear it would assume that my music would be to start playing - very frustrating
I will say good wireless range and battery life also lasts.

Purchased in January 2020 at Apple Physical store for A$200.00.

Anges Aggie

Anges AggieIllawarra, NSW

Love these

These are the best headphones I’ve ever used. Make life so much more easier and I never get the cord snagged on anything anymore!! It’s alittle annoying having to charge my headphones up now but still. No cords, no problems

Lench

LenchGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wireless is fantastic

First time I’ve had wireless and it’s fantastic. I can move around without having to worry about the cords. They sit comfortably in my ears and the sound is amazing. I use them a lot more than the ones with cords

Purchased in January 2020 at Dick Smith for A$150.00.

Chutima L.

Chutima L.Sydney, NSW

My everyday music assistant

Love it so much. I had dr Dre over ear headphones before but I do yoga and lot of head stand and the headband is alway interfere. This one solved all problem it doesn’t hurt my ear and it’s not interrupt my yoga practice.

Purchased in October 2019 at Bing Lee for A$300.00.

Amber

AmberGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good product with small problems

Nice product design, luckily didn't lose one of them as my friends did, connection sometimes be poor that's when you miss a normal cable headphone. usually, last half-day more if you constantly listen to the music.

Purchased in December 2018 for A$199.00.

Do not recommend

Just after using for 3 months, right side of airpods no longer works. Apple orchard service staff troubleshooted for TWO HOURS, changed the earphones and casing but still unsuccessful. Even the replacement set does not pair with the staff’s ipad. In the end, I have to make do with refund of gift card (Money refund not allowed)

Purchased in August 2019.

James K.

James K.Perth, WA

its ok

when you lose them the find my iphone app is bad the AirPods have to be connected to your iPhone to find them which is stupid they sound great but once you lose there gone

Purchased in December 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for A$219.00.

Jo Jo T

Jo Jo TSydney, NSW

Great earbuds

Love these earbuds, pair so easily with all my apple products and are so compact. Sound is very clear although doesnt turn up very loud. Yeah I know thats not good for ear health but I love loud music. Would like the option to be able to turn them up louder if I wanted.

Purchased in September 2019 at eBay for A$299.00.

swamprat96

swamprat96

Lasted 8 months

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$229.00.

To easy to steal

I love my air pods except yesterday mine was stolen from my high school classroom. Theres is no way to fnd them now cus it is to easy to sync them to someone elses phone. Need to make them to where it is impossible to do that. Im really upset cus I worked to save my own money for them jus to have them stolen. Everything about them was amazing

Purchased in August 2019 for A$213.00.

Rodrigo

RodrigoSydney, NSW

Good worth for value

They are iconic and look good in your head, but the sound could improve. The good is that is easy to connect with every other piece of Apple Equipment. Good enough for running.

Purchased in June 2019 at eBay for A$99.99.

Jesika I.

Jesika I.Sydney, NSW

Still, it is one of the best earphones.

I was lucky enough to purchase the first generation a year ago. I like that I can tap on the ears to change songs etc. Also, sync well with Apple Watch and I can switch songs with watches.

Purchased in June 2018.

Bluetooth

Only last a year then go quite

Ive had them for just under 12 months, theyre great used them every day, but have now gone quiter than usual bit disappointed seem how much I spend on them was expecting them to last longer than 10 months!

Purchased in November 2018.