Apple Airpods 1st Gen

Apple Airpods 1st Gen

MPN: KHAIRPODS

See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

To easy to steal

I love my air pods except yesterday mine was stolen from my high school classroom. Theres is no way to fnd them now cus it is to easy to sync them to someone elses phone. Need to make them to where it is impossible to do that. Im really upset cus I worked to save my own money for them jus to have them stolen. Everything about them was amazing

Purchased in August 2019 for $213.00.

Rodrigo

RodrigoSydney, NSW

Good worth for value

They are iconic and look good in your head, but the sound could improve. The good is that is easy to connect with every other piece of Apple Equipment. Good enough for running.

Purchased in June 2019 at eBay for $99.99.

Jesika I.

Jesika I.Sydney, NSW

Still, it is one of the best earphones.

I was lucky enough to purchase the first generation a year ago. I like that I can tap on the ears to change songs etc. Also, sync well with Apple Watch and I can switch songs with watches.

Purchased in June 2018.

Bluetooth

Only last a year then go quite

Ive had them for just under 12 months, theyre great used them every day, but have now gone quiter than usual bit disappointed seem how much I spend on them was expecting them to last longer than 10 months!

Purchased in November 2018.

Bluetooth

It picks up any background noise whilst on a call

After a few months since I started using the Apple Airpods 1st Gen, I can clearly say that they are overpriced.

Although being suitable for physical activities such as running, cycling, working out at the gym, etc., whilst on a call the AirPods pick up every single background noise going on and make the conversation hard and a times embarrassing (work calls for example).

If I read the reviews earlier, I would have definitely kept my wired ones or opted for a noise cancelling headset.

Purchased at JB Hi-Fi for $249.00.

Chung Hoang M.

Chung Hoang M.Sydney, NSW

Great portable, Hands free Ear pod

Honestly i love everything of the Apple Airpod except for the material they use to make it, which is really easy to attract dirt and soon eventually getting dark when you open it up, another problem is connection, sometimes u need to try a few time before u can use it.

Purchased in June 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $229.00.

TrueBlue

TrueBlueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First generation usually have issues

I use the headphones for talking on the phone and listening to music.
The sound quality is ok, depends on how loud you like your music. Listening to anything on a higher sound will drain your phone battery quickly.
I’ve had to have the AirPods swapped out 3 times due to various faults. The Apple call centre operators are world wide, when you encounter an issue, it just seems to shift around the world. My issue was shifted around and around the world for over a year before getting sorted. My personal experience with Apple products as the years have gone on is that they have sacrificed quality but keep putting the prices up to make profit.

Purchased in January 2017 for $249.00.

Pez

Pez

Quite happy with these AirPods!

I listen to all types of music with the AirPods, from high bass to soft acoustics these have been quite the pleasure so far.

I jog and train with them, exercise and move at fast speeds and have never fallen out on me, very satisfied.

Sound and volume personally could be louder and clearer, but still very efficient.

I do enjoy the great wireless range they provide also.

Purchased in December 2018 at Officeworks for $259.00.

Dev Gill

Dev GillGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best headphones i have ever had!!

Great quality sound. Very long talk time and fast charging thru the charging pod. Great for using during sleeping /Running/ working.

I have used some bulky wireless headphones in the past but i prefer Apple air pods .
Very easy to change tracks/ Control volume thru SIRi or to pause by just taking one air pod out of your ear.

I cat wait to get the gen 2 now.

Purchased in May 2017 at Myer Online Store for $229.00.

AKW

AKWGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I didn’t know how much I needed it!

I was sceptical about ear phones without a chord but I can now understand how useful it is! So easy to do things around the house whilst being on the phone or easy to transport without needing different earphones for my laptop/phone. The wireless range is great as well. Also, I very rarely need to charge them. Very happy with this purchase.

KnowYourRights

KnowYourRightsCanberra 2600, ACT

Great quality

AirPods are well made, (I have had mine 18 months) fit in the ear very well. There trick is place them in vertically and then twist gently towards the front. I have tried other brands but they don't come anywhere close to reliability, lack of drop outs and sound quality. Battery life remains as good as the first day.

Purchased in December 2017 at Harvey Norman for $129.00.

Alberto6439

Alberto6439South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect quality and performance

The battery listening is at least 4 hours and talking just under 2 hours but it charged back to 100 % in 10 minutes the case gives you at least 4 or maybe 5 charges so I totally recommend this product good sound and the Bluetooth reach far far a reckons 10 meters or more, really please with this.

Purchased in June 2019 at Apple Physical store for $250.00.

Awesome

I listen to a variety of music which all sound great. Very clear and loud. I use them while I work out and they are great for any kind of workout. Very satisfied with the wireless range as well.

Purchased in June 2019.

Sonnymai

SonnymaiSydney, NSW

OK for the price

This is ok, and its sold out as usual, if u see it in store grab it or you be missing out on it. The quality is good for being wireless, Look no further since its a apple product. Buy it as soon u see it in store today. buy it, cause they are rare to find and so popular why not join the crowd.

Purchased in March 2017 at Officeworks for $207.00.

Ben

BenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unbeatable set of headphones if you like the fit

The convenience factor of not having wires are amazing. I personally am not a huge fan of in-ear headphones, so no other headphones fit me as well as these ones. Sound quality is great, battery life is great with the case, and they are super easy to use. Solid purchase.

Purchased in July 2018.

Eric

EricMelbourne

Great headphones

These are the most convenient headphones I have ever used, although they have a high price I think it is worth it because of how easy they pair compared to other Bluetooth headphones. Sound quality is fine but what you are buying is for the easy pairing

Purchased in January 2019 at Jbhifi for $230.00.

Joey99

Joey99Sydney, NSW

Amazing Quality and Ease of Use

Easy to use, just turn on and connect via Bluetooth for the first time. After that, automatically connects when detects your phone. Great sound quality and microphone picks up voice very clearly. Battery life lasts days so scarcely charge the headphones.

Purchased in March 2019 for $200.00.

Duo

DuoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect partner with my iphone

I have purchased and tried tons of wireless earphones but no one can be compared to my airpods. Perfect connection with the iphone and no lag has been experienced since the first day. The only drawback might be the overpricing but still acceptable.

Purchased in April 2018 for $219.00.

David Canberra

David CanberraCanberra

They lasted almost 2.5 years

They're not perfect, they sometimes requires some resetting and are frustrating but overall I think I got my $229 value after heavy continual use since December 2016 (got them day of release).

Alas, after almost 2.5 years they have died. I'll be buying another pair and hoping the bluetooth connection is a little better.

Purchased in December 2016 at Apple Physical store for $229.00.

Hugh Jazz

Hugh JazzWollongong

Did not fit

Would not fit so kept falling out with minor movement. Could not get a refund either from Apple store as they would not accept it as a valid return reason

Purchased in December 2017 for $300.00.