Apple iPhone XR

128GB, 64GB, 256GB

Lolly

Lolly

Lovely phone

I bought this phone for my daughter this year. We have not had any complaints about the phone. My daughter loves the clarity oh the pictures this phone provides. I would buy it again and recommend it to friends and family

Purchased in April 2019 at Apple Store for $1,099.00.

KAG

KAGSydney, NSW

Best yet

I traded a IPhone 8 for the XR and I must say for a person who is a impulse purchaser, this is one of my smartest deals.The battery life is OK, finish and reliability is excellent. I cannot express what a pleasure it is to walk into a place where everyone knows their stuff, geek heaven.

Purchased in May 2019 at Apple Physical store for $1,100.00.

RAV4 GXL 2.2 DEISEL

RAV4 GXL 2.2 DEISELGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

iPhone my always phone

Love the size ,battery live are amazing can stay the whole day camera so perfect Bluetooth connectivity so good with headphones, CarPlay and hands free ,speakers, no problem 1 year already

Purchased in November 2018 at Apple Store Australia for $1,499.00.

Teresa

TeresaPerth, WA

Love this IPhone

The camera is high quality as expected with IPhone brand. At night the flash brings out high quality photos.

Durability is sensitive, invest in a high quality case to protect the screen, brightness and display are of standard quality with IPhones.

I use my iPhone for emails, studying and surfing the web, it can also use full screen when watching movies, YouTube videos.

Apps run smoothly without issues on the phone and can be easily found and operated at ease.

Purchased in September 2018 at Telstra.

Jett B.

Jett B.South East Queensland, QLD

Slow and Faulty

Brought it on the 7th of March 2019. Hate it. Battery life is poor, screen resolution is worse than my old IPhone 7 Plus. I have a purple and green dot on the screen that is always there. Slow, continually shuts itself out of apps. Deletes photos from camera roll all by itself. Very annoying when looking for a photo that you know you took is gone and you cant get it back. Would avoid the XR for sure!

Purchased in March 2019.

Irene d

Irene dMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Perfect size

Love my new iphone, it is the perfect size between the normal size and the max, very good camera, and the price range is moderate also not high as iphone xs

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,100.00.

Amazing Phone

The iPhone XR is a great phone for its reliability and features. It's very affordable coming in at $600 dollars. The XR can be as low as somewhere around $300 if you trade your old phone in. It has 64GB as its standard option which is great for storage. It also has an excellent camera that can shoot up to 4K videos at 60fps. The design is great and it's not too big or too small.

Purchased in April 2019 at Apple Physical store for $800.00.

G Leo

G LeoSouth East Queensland, QLD

All that you need in a phone!

Best iPhone to date, does everything you need and then some! Camera has been great, especially during dim light conditions. Speakers have definitely improved, to the point I no longer take my portable Bluetooth speaker when travelling. Screen's brilliant, watching movies on the plane is a pleasure. An overall top notch product.

Purchased in July 2019.

Ryan O

Ryan OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just another IPhone

Its a good phone but yeah just the same they are all the same which is good IPhones are great just not worth upgrading a IPhone 6 is ist as good even a 4 probably. The new update is crap though but thats a seperate issue.

Purchased in April 2019 at Optus.

Bianca S.

Bianca S.Perth, WA

Worth the investment

Ive had 2 iPhone XRs now and I must say that I have been really happy with the quality of the camera and all other features. My phone phone fell off my car and was ran over about 15 times before I found it with find my phone. Somehow it managed to stay on and connected. iPhone seem to be much stronger these days.

Purchased in January 2019 at Optus for $1,350.00.

Davina

DavinaFar North Queensland, QLD

iPhone XR review

Got this iPhone XR last year in April good phone just cuts off on calls when I wanna ring my friends or family. Also has a good camera, and apps run good but can glitch out sometimes I recently updated my iPhone XR to iOS 13 and that explains why.

Purchased in April 2018 at Optus for $749.00.

Brad

BradSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great phone for the price

I think the hype about the resolution vs iphone xs was a bit overdone, this phone has a great screen and you won't know otherwise unless the two phones are side by side. Great sized phone, bigger than the XS and smaller than the XS max, it's the sweet spot.

The wireless charging is a big upgrade for anyone coming from a phone without this feature. Amazing battery life too.

Purchased in April 2019 at eBay for $1,159.00.

Brooke

BrookeSydney, NSW

Great phone!

Camera quality is pretty good, but XS max is way better quality.

Durability is also normal. Would need to have a cover on at all times so you dont get dents from the back of the phone. Brightness is great quality! Love the red colour option :)

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,299.00.

Dipa K.

Dipa K.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Like it, but screen resolution is low

Camera quality is amazing! Much better than my previous phone (iPhone 7 Plus). Battery lasts me all day and night. I listen to music and watch videos, and never have to charge my phone until the very end of the night. Recommend!

Jessica T.

Jessica T.Sydney, NSW

Best value for money

I upgraded from an iPhone 6 to the XR as soon as it come out and this will definitely be my go to phone for the next few years. If you are in the market, I definitely recommend!

Foxie

Foxie

Cheaper than other new iPhones

I like any phone, both android and Apple. My husband and kids all have iPhones. So I decided to go back to apple because its just so easy to monitor kids use, I can stop them from spending too long online.
iMessage is pretty good as well.
What I dont like about apple is the price and that you cannot customise as much as Android.

Purchased in November 2018 at eBay for $1,350.00.

Kristall W.

Kristall W.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

My favourite phone I have ever had!

This phone has everything I need and more. I received it in my favourite colour and with a free case and protector. It has more than enough space for my music and photos, and let me tell you, that camera is amazing. Perfect for that professional head shot, and even better for nature shots because of the great quality. I've dropped it a few times and the most that has happened is a small scratch on the back of the case. I mostly use this phone for games, music and social media and all of my apps run smoothly with little to no issues, so I highly recommend for anyone of any age.

Purchased in April 2019 at Optus.

Glenn T.

Glenn T.

The best iphone we have had

I upgraded from the 6s to the XR for myself and my son. No more fingerprint just facial recognition. So light and battery lasts forever. Best purchase I have mad

Purchased in September 2019 for $799.00.

alialiali

alialialiPerth, WA

It is without question one the worst phones Ive ever had.

I wanted love it. Always loved Apple and the quality. But I dont love it. After having an iPhone 5 it was a big upgrade. People cant hear me and I cant hear them. The calls cut out. Ive been to vodafone. Nothing wrong its the screen protector. Im on to screen protector number 3 now and it makes no difference. I miss the clarity of an iPhone 5. Yes thats correct. Calls drop out. I cant hear them. Ive put up with it for a year now but am seriously thinking of cutting my losses and getting something else. Something with a working phone.

Purchased in December 2018 at Vodafone for $1,299.00.

Julie

JulieVictoria

This phone is perfect!

100% satisfied with this phone! The battery will last a long time, the camera quality is perfect! Apps run smoothly, no glitches or lags. Highly recommend buying this iPhone XR. The money is worth it.

Purchased in February 2019 at Big W for $1,200.00.