Apple iPhone XR

• Hardware
  • Software

Ryan G.

Ryan G.

Love the dual sim function!

Lots of functionality on this phone, great camera and screen, but love the e-sim function which allows me to have my work phone and my personal phone in the same handset.

rjakovac2

rjakovac2Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Product ,love everything about my Iphone XR

Great camera quality, loving the battery life. Colour choices lacking but technology is great. Best purchase in along time, worth the wait. Happy and satisfied customer. What more can this phone have to offer that isn't there already? Love it!

Purchased in October 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,650.00.

Rachael L

Rachael LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Why did I get rid of it?

I loved this phone. Why did I get rid of it? I don’t know why. I miss this phone and it’s the best iPhone ever!! I want it back and now I can’t. The camera is awesome, beautiful graphics and everything is excellent. I currently have the iPhone 8 Plus, I want to get rid of it and get the XR back. I truly recommend the iPhone XR. Fantastic phone!!

Purchased in October 2019.

Honest Reviews

Honest ReviewsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This phone is amazing...love it!!

Love the phone for its camera and battery life.
Easy to use as I have always been an apple fan!
The battery life has been much better than all the iphones I used till date.

Purchased in July 2019 at optus.

Carmen-Lee Mensah

Carmen-Lee MensahHunter Region, NSW

Love my phone

Love the camera
Display stays the same as day into night
Courses, emails, putting my lotto on, play my games talk with FaceTime with my family
Google
Watching my fav shows on apple + morning wars
And up dates of bold and the beautiful

Purchased in September 2018 for $799.00.

Anil P.

Anil P.Sydney, NSW

Good phone but the price is high

The phone is better upgrade of x with better performance and battery but the price is still high for this range. The finish is below X model just to make it less costly.

Michael Spackman

Michael SpackmanSydney, NSW

Top of its range

The IPhone XR is durable with a great camera. Have used without a case for over 4 months and had no issues. Storage size is great and Face ID is very responsive

Purchased in September 2019.

Disbelief

DisbeliefCanberra 2600, ACT

Constantly freezes and Apple staff won’t replace

I purchased the phone outright in June. It has been nothing but problems. Freezing, not ringing and going direct to message bank, internet pages not loading, iTunes not loading despite paying $12 a month. Apple won’t replace it as their diagnostics say nothing is wrong with it. Apple doesn’t give a crap about its customers. $1500 wasted. I will never spend another cent on an Apple product for the rest of my life.

Purchased in June 2019 at Canberra centre for $1,500.00.

Hawka

HawkaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect!

Very happy with the iPhone XR, it's responsive, apps run smoothly, screen is bright and the battery life is excellent. The camera is very high quality, and face detection works seamlessly.

Purchased in October 2019 at eBay for $719.10.

Madi J.

Madi J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good phone but not sure it’s worth the price

Camera is good but doesn’t have some of the functions I’ve seen on other smart phones, battery life could be better, some times has issues with freezing and resetting, two step switch off is really annoying

Nikki S

Nikki S

Great phone

I have had the iPhone XR for around 12 months now and I cannot fault it at all. The screen is the perfect size and I have had no issues with the phone. The camera works great

Yazan S.

Yazan S.

Nice phone

Nice phone speed is good
Good memorie
Light and colour are good
Never get slow or stuck apple did great job with i give it 5 stars for this phone.

Nikhil P.

Nikhil P.

iPhone xr

The phone is amazing definitely worth the price camera quality is very good battery life is also good software is up to date definitely worth the price should buy every thing is perfect

Purchased in December 2019 at Apple Physical store for $10,000.00.

A H.

A H.Sydney, NSW

Overall decent phone. Good battery life for an iPhone. Too expensive for what it is though.

Good battery life for an iPhone, good performance, good camera, for the price the screen could be better and brighter but it's not bad, Wireless charging is a handy feature. Bit too expensive for what it is.

Purchased in September 2019 for $1,277.00.

Such an amazing phone!

It has amazing quality, its a perfect size and is waterproof. Apps run very smooth and I use my phone for everything! Images, apps its perfect for everything! It doesnt crack that much and its well priced

Purchased in December 2018 at Costco.

Jamie-Lee

Jamie-LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing!

I purchased this phone through Optus in October and the battery life is absolutely amazing! I only need to charge it once a day if Im on it all day or once every 2 days when Im busy and only using it to reply to messages or phone calls. I definitely recommend it. The camera quality is also really nice, not as good as the 11 Pro but still pretty damn good. My only issue with this product is not enough places sell phone cases for this size phone, which isnt really the phones fault.

Purchased in October 2019 at Optus.

Novpreet kaur

Novpreet kaurMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect

Very good product and in very reasonable price. I got iphone xr in red colour and it is just awesome. My husband also have the same phone. He also love this product.

Purchased in April 2019.

Hemi

HemiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Why u pay more when u get same with XR

Another great product from apple ... as i used almost every generation phone from iphone 3s. Bought it on the very first day of release through vodafone and really happy with it . My friend paid 800 extra for iphone xs max and it has really nothing extra which could justify the cost. Its been doing great thats why i skipped the iphone 11 as well

Purchased in November 2018 at Vodafone for $1,229.00.

Gary_NSW

Gary_NSWSydney, NSW

Super Happy with Photo Capabilities

I upgraded from iPhone 6 to this and its such an improvement.

The photo capabilities are awesome and its so easy to use. I am a little bit of a novice with phones so I had to watch some U-Tube videos to learn about the features. But really really really happy.

I have been taking photos of the grandkids and using all the new features. I am so pleased.

Purchased in July 2019 at Apple Physical store for $498.00.

Lolly

Lolly

Lovely phone

I bought this phone for my daughter this year. We have not had any complaints about the phone. My daughter loves the clarity oh the pictures this phone provides. I would buy it again and recommend it to friends and family

Purchased in April 2019 at Apple Store for $1,099.00.