20Apple Watch Series 8

20Apple Watch Series 8

100% · 60%

4.3
4.5
Brand Manager for Apple? Claim your listing.

JadeH
JadeH8 posts

Love my Apple Watch - helps me keep my busy life on track

I love my Apple Watch. When I got it I thought I would be using it for fitness, but I actually use it as an extension of my phone.

I hadn’t had a watch in years. And this is the perfect accessory. I can see what is coming through on my phone without having to touch my phone, and can respond / ignore things coming through.

I have a lot of fun with the faces. Can opt to have a rolling slideshow of my photos from my phone. Can use Apple Pay on here, track my work outs, turn off phone notifications, text, call etc. It is water resistant so I can swim and shower with it.

I was previously a fit bit user - but am fully converted Apple Watch user now Show details

Krysten T.
Krysten T.Sydney, NSW5 posts
  Watch Series 8 GPS 41-mm Aluminium

Great Purchase

Love my apple watch series 8, always on display is perfect and the walkie talkie feature is awesome. Show details
Christel LeilaniSouth East Queensland, QLD20 posts
  Watch Series 8 GPS + Cellular 45-mm Aluminium
Allen
AllenSouth East Queensland, QLD33 posts

Apple watch 45mm series 8

coming from google products to Apple is like a breath of fresh air .The Apple watch works as stated . Was easy to set up and tests on health ,ie blood oxygen is accurate as ive used an oximeter to test against . Notifications are great . Pairing was easy .Battery is good .
Well done Apple . Show details
Gregory
Gregory18 posts
  Watch Series 8 GPS 41-mm Aluminium

Less Spent on packaging and include what required for the watch to function

The watch came in expensive glossy fibreboard packaging, each item individually packaged. On taking watch out .... surprise the charger connection was different to other apple gear. There was a cable but it did not fit existing USB connections. The Apple was useless unless you went out and purchased one as an extra cost.. Overall works well.... but its like buying a car without wheels lol Show details
SagaMum
SagaMumNorth-West & West coast, TAS5 posts

Love my Watch

Got this for Christmas from my husband. It tells me how many steps, how much exercise and quality of sleep. Easy to use and many accessories. Love! Show details

Bev B. · Watch Series 8

Is the ECG function any good

Christel Leilani

Hi Bev, yes it’s good. I use it all the time. It doesn’t pick up atrial fibrillation.

Compare all Apple Watch Series 8 listings
CategorySmart Watches / Fitness TrackersSmart Watches / Fitness TrackersSmart Watches / Fitness TrackersSmart Watches / Fitness Trackers
Price (RRP) $679$629$839$1,099
ConnectivityBluetooth, GPS, NFC and Wi-FiBluetooth, GPS, NFC and Wi-Fi4G, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and Wi-Fi4G, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and Wi-Fi
Display TechnologyOLEDOLEDOLEDOLED
Voice AssistantApple SiriApple SiriApple SiriApple Siri
SensorsAccelerometer, Altimeter, Blood Oxygen Sensor, Compass, Gyro Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor, Light Sensor and Noise Level SensorAccelerometer, Altimeter, Blood Oxygen Sensor, Compass, Gyro Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor, Light Sensor and Noise Level SensorAccelerometer, Altimeter, Blood Oxygen Sensor, Compass, Gyro Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor, Light Sensor and Noise Level SensorAccelerometer, Altimeter, Blood Oxygen Sensor, Compass, Gyro Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor, Light Sensor and Noise Level Sensor
InterfaceTouchscreenTouchscreenTouchscreenTouchscreen
LoudspeakerYesYesYesYes
WaterproofingSwim-proof and Water ResistantSwim-proof and Water ResistantSwim-proof and Water ResistantSwim-proof and Water Resistant
Internal Storage 32 GB32 GB32 GB32 GB
Weight38.8 g32 g38.8 g42.3 g
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
Construction MaterialAluminiumAluminiumAluminiumStainless Steel
Colour / FinishMidnight, Starlight, Silver, RedMidnight, Starlight, Silver, RedMidnight, Starlight, Silver, RedGraphite, Silver, Gold
Release date
Replaced byApple Watch Series 9Apple Watch Series 9Apple Watch Series 9Apple Watch Series 9