Appliance World Online

Appliance World Online

Brand Manager for Appliance World Online? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

TRACEY
TRACEY

Chiq retro fridge

Highly recommend this place if you are looking for any electrical appliance. Absolutely excellent to deal with, especially Nick, very accommodating and extremely happy with the Chiq fridge I bought. 5/5 stars!

Angela M.
Angela M.Adelaide

Excellent service and communication

I ordered a coffee machine on eBay, it arrived three days later from interstate via Sendle. Excellent service and communication from both Appliance WOrld Online and Sendle, would definitely recommend both companies.

Tracey fernley pearson
Tracey fernley pearsonSydney, NSW

Simplicity from start to finish

This would have to be the easiest purchase. I bought online via ebay. I received confirmation my goods were arriving much sooner than I expected. Which was a positive. When the delivery men arrived. They were the most obliging helpful guys. I have ever had. Nothing was too hard. They took my new dryer to the back of my home. Unpacked it. Installed in my laundry. They moved items To make space. They even took all the packing materials away! I am loving my dryer. The smoothest transaction from start to finish.