Verifiedhomeclearance.com.au🏆 2024 Award

2,304 reviews
Satisfied customer
Satisfied customer2 posts

Washing machine delivery

Great product accurate description, excellent delivery service, professional, prompt,friendly and helpful.
Yoel S.
Yoel S.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent experience

Excellent service and reasonable price
Fast delivery.
Very happy with the purchase Show details
MURTAZA AKVAR
MURTAZA AKVARCentral, SA5 posts

Highly recommended very quick and as described

Very honest, very quick. Extremely impressed. I ordered a factory second kitchen exhaust
Nick
Nick2 posts
  Fair Incentive

best for under budget buyers

Its ok not bad. Suitable for small family like 2-4 people max. Show details ·  2
Sue
Sue

Gift for engagement present

Ordered online and product was as shown and delivered promptly. Price was excellent Show details ·  1
Pam Koger
Pam KogerSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Great place to deal with

Will always go to Home Clearance for anything we need and they always come through. Show details ·  1
Alice M.
Alice M.

Great Buying Experience

Product was as described and the purchase and delivery process was problem free. Show details ·  1
robin d.
robin d.

happy customer

they're excellent to deal with and their delivery service is first rate Show details ·  1
Steve
Steve

You won a customer - great service - great price

Not everyone delivers to rural areas, especially my little village in NSW. You did - THANK YOU.
I received about 4 texts advising progress of the delivery. Five stars for communication.
The delivery guys were on time, took the packaging and my old machine and set up the new one much more quickly than I could have. Top marks. Show details ·  1
Graham
Graham

Excellent service

excellent products and service, great communication, fast delivery, purchased a scratch and dent fridge that was just what I needed and a great price. Show details ·  1
LouiseE
LouiseESydney, NSW4 posts

Great product range at excellent prices

I was able to source exactly what I wanted from Home Clearance and it was delivered to me in a timely manner. I would definitely use Home Clearance again, and recommend other to do so as well. Show details ·  1
Scott W.
Scott W.Illawarra, NSW

Fast, efficient and friendly

We were looking for a bargain and found one. What you see is what you get. Show details ·  1
Sarah

Very happy all round. Would highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Jaid L.
Jaid L.
  Fair Incentive

An excellent service and great customer support all the time Show reply
Kerrie
KerrieSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Purchase from Home Clearance - extremely satisfied

The Westinghouse French Door Refrigerator (WES 524L F/Door DSS) is very nice and has more room inside than expected. Show details ·  1

Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.

Do yous have lounge suites

Julia B.
Julia B.

No. Home clearance are the seconds and showroom items brand for winning appliances.

Home Clearance   DM

Thank you for your question can you please let me know what state you are in so I can look into your request? Kind regards,

Courtney

Doris T.
Doris T.

Stand fan

Home Clearance   DM

Hi Doris! Thank you for your inquiry. We can certainly see if we have any stand fans within your state. Could you please send me the state for delivery to dylan.barbosa@winning.com.au.

Thanks,

Dylan.

JOAN F.
JOAN F.

I need a dryer about 7kg woud love a borsh or Electrolux I don't cre how may scratches or dents it has it will sit out side on my deck. I am a remedial massage therapist so I use the dryer a lot do you have anything for me048659155

CategoryAppliance Retailers, Online Shops and Physical Shops