Home Clearance
See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Home Clearance

4.9 (1,175)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (10) · No (1,172)
    4.9 (1,133)

Excellent service at great value for money

Web site is easy to use and it’s added to basket is what is delivered. Product was clearly identified where product was slightly damaged (scratch marks) but these were difficult to see on the fridge that we ordered. Customer services were easy to contact and confirmed that the item we had selected would be delivered. Item was delivered within days and we were kept fully informed of our order progress and delivery. Carefully review products and decide the level damage (scratches, small dents etc) that you are prepared to accept and you will not be disappointed. Great service and good value for money.

Claire
ClairePerth, WA

Home Appliance Go-To!

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the items for sale and the prices, which included delivery. I appreciated the gentlemen taking great care when unpacking my freezer, setting it up and disposing of the rubbish off-site. The customer service was lovely and I will certainly be purchasing from Home Clearance, again! I have already highly recommended this site to family and friends.

Lyn H
Lyn HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Our first port of call!

Very informative website, wide range of products to choose from, most helpful and friendly staff manning the phones, and excellent delivery service! After our second purchase, Home Clearance is now our first port of call!

Stephen W.
Stephen W.Illawarra, NSW

Satisfied Customer

I was so pleased with the efficiency of the purchase and delivery of my fridge as well as its heavily discounted price for a minor scratch on the back panel that I have already recommended Clearance House to my son and I rarely make such recommendations.

Christine
ChristineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer Service and Appliance

We bought a kitchen cooktop and a sink and were very happy with the appliances, the service and the delivery. We saved heaps of money and would recommend this company.

Home Clearance is a great company

All communication, delivery and installation of our new dishwasher was faultless for a product that was sold as a second. Although, you wouldn't know now that it has been carefully installed by the company. I would only recommend that they install their own products. This give an extra guarantee and peace of mind. So far the Bosch is and works exactly as described. Great!

• Incentivised Review No
  • Return Claim MadeNo
Customer ExperienceHome ClearanceSend a private message

Good Morning Chris, thank you for your 5 star review. So pleased you've received our great service.

Great. My fourth product and the service has been faultless.

recommended

fast next day delivery, item arrived on time and as described, delivery crew were very courteous and polite. Highly recommend this company for price and ease of purchase. Please when buying large items check your doorway dimensions to ensure the refrigerator you intend to purchase will fit through also measure the area you want it installed in. I cannot speak highly enough of homeclearance.com.au

Lin
Lin

Great service & products

Always provide great service, so good that they give you a delivery timeframe window.

These guys are very practised and did a perfect job in delivering and installing our refrigerator.Many thanks.

The guys from Mackay kept in touch before delivery, arrived when they said they would and were friendly , efficient and professional .They assessed our entry area and stairs and proceeded with care and caution. It was evident that they were very practised in their job and their strength and teamwork ensured a successful delivery and placement of our fridge. We are very pleased with the service from purchase to installation and give a well deserved high recommendation.

CAzz
CAzz

Helpful and excellent delivery

easy online order and great phone support to quickly fix an address issue (my fault). Delivery was great with multiple notifications ahead of the date and SMSs - great experience overall

reccomend

price was great delivery speedy and very helpfull and courteous

• Incentivised Review No
Customer ExperienceHome ClearanceSend a private message

Thanks for the great review, Barry! We appreciate it.

Great all round!

Great price, great service, very quick delivery with friendly driver.

Customer ExperienceHome ClearanceSend a private message

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate it.

Leanne
Leanne

Great service provider

This company has great communication … you can call them to ask questions. Also they’re messaging on delivery day was really convenient .. especially the message “our driver will arrive in around 30 mins”
Highly recommend

Em and Turbo
Em and TurboSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and a great price

Found my new oven on Friday, had it delivered to me on Monday and they took away my old broken one too. Awesome service.

Great products and price. Excellent service

Great products at great prices. Excellent service. Free delivery. 3rd item we have purchased.