4.8 from 1,058 reviews

• Incentivised Review Yes (2%) · No (98%)

Munirah M.

Munirah M.Sydney, NSW

So happy I order from them!

Free and fast delivery of fridge directly to your kitchen (only after 1 day of purchase), friendly customer service, great price, product comes with warranty. Buying from them is worry free!

khalid naved

khalid navedBrisbane

Excellent!

I bought a kitchen sink and it's in great condition. Product is exactly same as described in website. Awesome service, price and communication. Good selection of products, free delivery saves so much money and hassle.

Store LocationQueensland

Great price and service

Service was very good and product was delivered on time. Phone service was very helpful. The purchase could be made online or over the phone. I prefer to speak to people over the phone so it was a good experience thanks.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service and product is exactly as was represented online.

We not only got the most amazing price on our new dishwasher but the free delivery service was incredible. The communication was second to none and delivery guys were friendly and courteous. Not once in this process was I left hanging, waiting and wondering, as not only was I advised and reminded of the day of delivery, I was also advised of the two hour delivery window early enough to get out and about prior to the delivery (which is excellent during school holidays!). Furthermore I received a text advising that the delivery was now only 30 minutes away. Honestly, we have never made an online purchase with as much ease as with this company. Will always check with them for any further future purchases we need to make.

Store LocationOnline

Great price and exactly that I needed.

Price was amazing couldn’t match it anywhere else. The extractor was exactly what I needed - perfect fit and pretty much simple to install. Works great too, very quiet operation and I love the pull out auto start for the fan and light.

Store LocationHome Clearance

Shaju

ShajuNew South Wales

Great product with great price.

Product is exactly same as described in site . Marked and pointed every scratches and dents.
Didnt use much the product, but it looks great and fit well to my kitchen . Looks luxury , tried one time and it worked as expected , hope wont have any issues.

Delivery service is awesome. Delivery guy showed top class customer service , flexible and more important is with warm heart. We love our first purchase with homeclearence. Thanks to everyone .

Store LocationHomeclearence

tfuller247

tfuller247Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value

Quality products at a great price with minimal damage at a great price. Free delivery and installation! Would definitely buy from here again,the website is easy to use and was happy to see you could pick delivery date.

Store LocationHome clearance

Sab

SabGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great price and very efficient

We bought a washing machine and the price was way cheaper than any other outlets. The process was very efficient and quick and the delivery process was reliable and timely. Very happy with our purchase.

Store LocationOn line
Mrs C

Mrs CSydney, NSW

Excellent heat pump dryer

Product was simple to use and suits our needs. Replaced a 25 year old tumble dryer. Option of draining the water into a tank but the container in the dryer is sufficiently large. Easy to clean and no problems so far. Service was great with prompt delivery.

jaynagta

jaynagtaPerth, WA

Excellent product and customer service

The product is everything what was shown on the spec and picture and works fantastic. The ice tray makes ice very fast.i would buy again. Similar product was close to $250 plus delivery. I have free delivery and they take away a rubbish and even the old one for free .

Great to deal with

Awesome service, price and communication. Good selection of products, free delivery saves so much money and hassle. Old appliances removed and taken away. No long wait times for delivery. Recommended!

Tammy

TammyQueensland

Smooth Delivery

I found the perfect fridge and was chuffed about the free delivery. I was kept up to date on delivery times and the two men who delivered were professional, helpful and friendly- All in all......a great experience.

Jane A.

Jane A.Gippsland, VIC

The ideal experience from start to finish

From my first browse of the website to the turning on of the fridge in my home the whole experience was easy and smooth. The new fridge was wheeled in, the old fridge was wheeled out and they took the packaging! Communication was excellent and when I next need a new appliance I'll be back!

Robyn

RobynCentral West, NSW

They even delivered out of town

I ordered a dishwasher and it came in perfect condition, in record time. The communication was exceptional, delivered exactly on time,
even though I live in rural NSW. There were three men to take the good off the truck safely. I rarely have anyone deliver here so I’m highly impressed.

maree

mareeKambah 2902, ACT

Great service and product

Great price, service and product. couldn't be happier. Looks great and works perfectly. My son is very happy to have an oven/cooktop which works and looks amazing. Delivery guys were very helpful and friendly

Store Locationhome clearance
Steven v.

Steven v.Peel, WA

Brilliant experience all round.

Purchased a stove, stove top and dishwasher. Brilliant experience all round, with great prices to boot (couldn't find cheaper)! Communication was excellent, especially in the lead-up to the free delivery.

B_Max

B_MaxPerth, WA

Perfect for what we needed.

We needed a narrow dishwasher, this one is perfect. Runs nice and quiet, washes the dishes fine, fits a surprising amount in. Does leave the dishes a bit wet but if you use the extra dry function they’re fine.

Store LocationHome Clearance

luni1808

luni1808Hunter Region, NSW

Amazing customer service!

I was so impressed with Home Clearance - Such a good price, fridge is excellent, and customer service was awesome. Received heaps of updates and information during the process and received the appliance within only a couple of days. Delivery guys were great too :)

Alex M.

Alex M.Sydney, NSW

Great Service, Excellent Delivery Set Up

Home Clearance and Appliances Online has provided me with my fridge and washing machine. They both came at excellent prices, with great payment options. The delivery set up is perfect and allows you to choose a day that is best for you. The delivery team then text message you in the morning to tell you the time frame of the arrival and then again 30 mins before arrival. The two men that delivered my fridge also delivered my washing machine. They were friendly, professional and kind. They seemed happy to be doing their job, took care of my appliance and it was lovely to see them a second time.

Store LocationOnline

Great service and ease of ordering saved $$$$ but waiting the few days was worth it

Great service saved $$$$$ compared with other retailers ..needed to wait a length of time (ordered just prior to christmas ) but worth the wait can't recommend high enough will use again

Mark

Markasked

Where are you located?

Scott A.
Scott A.

Windsor, NSW.

Home C.Home Clearance

Hello Mark, we are an online-only business with warehouses across the country. You can view all our products by visiting our website https://www.homeclearance.com.au or alternatively you can contact us on 1300 002 500 9am - 5pm 7 days a week

Robert James

Robert Jamesasked

G'day mate,I am after the Euro EG700GFSX Gas stove.
1.Ad states electric grill? Doeas that mean its gas & electric?
2.Can you organise delivery & installation to Brighton-le-Sands NSW 2216 & at what cost?
Thankyou,
Robert.

Lucas N.Home Clearance

Hi Robert

Thank you for your inquiry. In regards to the gas oven Yes it does have an electric grill. However, it runs off a 10 amp Powerpoint. We do Deliver and install in Brighton-le-Sands NSW 2216 the cost is $320 if you wish to source your own gas fitter the delivery is free.

Let me know if you like to go ahead.

Kind regards
Alex

Frankasked

Hi Home Clearance

On Monday 21st August, I purchased a product speaking to one of your phone consultants. Almost 3 days later, i have no email confirmation and after leaving numerous messages via email, and voicemail and after 7 attempts to contact your company again via telephone during and after business hours, i am unable to get a hold of anyone. Why is this? and how do i get an email confirmation of my order? and how do i speak to someone about my order?

AdamHCHome Clearance

Hi Frank, my sincerest apologies. We've been running a sale and the call volume has caught us right off guard. Can you please send your order number or first and last name to customersupport@homeclearance.com.au? We will get this resolved asap!

Frank

A response 9 days later. Are you serious. Get lost.

Get an answer from our members and Home Clearance representatives