Sambo

SamboGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Website

I stumbled across Home Clearance website when I was searching for my product.
Home Clearance is a great website..... easy to manoeuvre around
Great prices.... nearly 50% cheaper than all other websites
Great communication
Thoroughly recommend HC
Will use again!

Store LocationOnline

Theo K.

Theo K.Sydney, NSW

Excellent, reliable brand wouldn't buy anything but F+P

Bought the new and improve F+P fridge to replace our 12 year one which posed no problems.
Great fridge, improved styling and stainless steel finish,
Delivery team careful and helpful but above all polite and courteous..... rare these days.

Pauline Spratt

Pauline SprattSouth East Queensland, QLD

A whole new experience

Having never had a front load washer before I was sceptical as to it's efficiency only to be very pleasantly surprised. It's not only more efficient but a lot quieter.

Store LocationHome Clearance online
denise

deniseIllawarra, NSW

Great fridge so far !

Great Fridge great service ! Fantastic seconds price. Delivery team were amazing as the fridge had to come upstairs ! Love the water and ice cubes on tap. Great service and very prompt. I would use again.

Store Locationonline

Russ

RussSydney, NSW

Top service and products

Can not fault them. Good products, top service and delivery. I will use them again. The driver could not get his big truck into my driveway so he parked in the street and insisted on carrying the goods up to my door.

RM in Sydney

RM in SydneySydney, NSW

Great product & great service

Ordered a product run-out at a fantastic discount - almost half price; it was still being sold by most other outlets (in tore & online) at full RRP. As has been the case with other purchases from Home Clearance, the communications and delivery were fantastic. Other Australian online stores should take note - this is how it should be!!

Poppy61

Poppy61South East Queensland, QLD

EASY TO USE

I was looking for a new washing machine and was happy to buy a factory second. The machine I purchased was brand new and half price. Great service and quick delivery.

Store LocationHome Clearance

Meg Jeoffreys

Meg JeoffreysSydney, NSW

What I wanted

Mixer is smaller than I expected but is ideal for just two of us and so far has done the job I needed.
I would like to be able to purchase a bigger bowl.

Store LocationPurchase on the internet
Robert

RobertCentral West, NSW

Washing machine

Its bigger then I thourt witch is great got all my washing done in two loads. delivered on time and the guys were funny will be telling others about home clearance deals

Store LocationNot shore its a hour an 40 mins away from west wyalong

Rosemary

RosemarySydney, NSW

Such a great service

On line purchase was easy to use. Delivery was on time. SMS service is a great idea rather than trying to phone someone at 6.30am. Delivery guys were friendly and helpful.

Store LocationOn line shopping

Great value and excellent service

The product was a great price and the service excellent. The delivery was timely, efficient and there was lots of communication regarding the time of the delivery so I wasn't waiting in.

Perfect product and support

Great product service excellent and the staff I dealt with were great over phone order was 10 out off 10 time off deliver was spot on as sent by text message

A good experience

The Headphones came in their original box with all the listed gear and instructions sealed in their plastic bags. The Headphones look brand new, not refurbished and are working well so I bought another set for a friend.

Store LocationHome Clearance

TrendyWendy

TrendyWendyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent Service, great price

I bought a washing machine. I ordered it early on Friday morning and it was delivered and installed in my laundry by 9am on the following Monday even though I live 400kms away from the dispatch city. I will definitely buy from this company again.

Store Locationon line purchase
Sam from St Kilda

Sam from St KildaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Seriously could not be better.

Very happy homeclearance.com.au customer. Bought a new fridge with cosmetic defects - I was worried that they might be worse than expected but they were actually so minimal that I had trouble identifying most of them once I took the orange stickers off! Excellent pricing, smooth online purchase, friendly effective delivery service that communicated well and turned up on time (shock!). Great product, great service - have already recommended to family and this will be my first port of call for any future whitegoods purchases. I'm a jaded cynical consumer and I cannot believe how good this experience was.

Store Locationwebsite
Wendy Trow

Wendy Trow

Fantastic

Great to deal with, quick delivery, great price, glad I used them. Will certainly be using them as a first choice again looking for new products. Highly recommended to all those considering

Store LocationQueensland

Easy process and cheap

Easy process, friendly delivery guys. Only thing that could be improved would be to advise delivery earlier. They give you a 2 hour window the day of delivery which makes it hard if you work full time.

MyHonestFeedback

MyHonestFeedback

homeclearance.com.au : excellent service, great price!

By accident, I discovered homeclearance.com.au in recent days. I am so glad that I found this company. Their online support is great. Their pricing is unbeatable. In a space of 2 weeks, I have made 3 purchases from them: 2 cooktops and 1 rangehood. We are building a new kitchen, so this is a great way to keep expenditure within budget! Thank you, HomeClearance!

Store Locationhomeclearance.com.au

Very respectful and professional

I found the service very satisfying and the object that I purchased works like a dream, very happy overall and would definitely shop here again and recommend to friends and family

Store LocationHome clearance

Melinda

MelindaMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Awesome!

Fabulous! Awesome saving and fantastic product. I will buy more! Easy transaction and such good service from the delivery guys. Installed in a flash - and delivered perfectly on time. Such good service all around.

Store LocationHome clearance

Robert James

Robert Jamesasked

G'day mate,I am after the Euro EG700GFSX Gas stove.
1.Ad states electric grill? Doeas that mean its gas & electric?
2.Can you organise delivery & installation to Brighton-le-Sands NSW 2216 & at what cost?
Thankyou,
Robert.

Lucas N.Home Clearance

Hi Robert

Thank you for your inquiry. In regards to the gas oven Yes it does have an electric grill. However, it runs off a 10 amp Powerpoint. We do Deliver and install in Brighton-le-Sands NSW 2216 the cost is $320 if you wish to source your own gas fitter the delivery is free.

Let me know if you like to go ahead.

Kind regards
Alex

Frankasked

Hi Home Clearance

On Monday 21st August, I purchased a product speaking to one of your phone consultants. Almost 3 days later, i have no email confirmation and after leaving numerous messages via email, and voicemail and after 7 attempts to contact your company again via telephone during and after business hours, i am unable to get a hold of anyone. Why is this? and how do i get an email confirmation of my order? and how do i speak to someone about my order?

AdamHCHome Clearance

Hi Frank, my sincerest apologies. We've been running a sale and the call volume has caught us right off guard. Can you please send your order number or first and last name to customersupport@homeclearance.com.au? We will get this resolved asap!

Frank

A response 9 days later. Are you serious. Get lost.

James A

James Aasked

I await a response to email and voice messages enquiring about the delivery of the Smeg SIHP264S induction cooktop - your order no. ES 55264 dated August 14, 2017 with delivery noted as the following day.
Please call me to explain as I do not want to write a negative review yet.
James Allison 0408 226 480

AdamHCHome Clearance

Hi James, the team will call you this afternoon to resolve this. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Get an answer from our members and Home Clearance representatives