4.8 from 1,274 reviews

1,274 reviews

Dario R.

Dario R.Illawarra, NSW

Great price, terrific customer service and fast delivery.

First time I used Home Clearance, I was looking for a specific washing machine and found it on this web site at a good price, rang customer service with delivery questions and condition of machine and warranties, all questions were answered to my satisfaction, did the transaction over the phone and it was promised to be delivered the next day. The next day the delivery guys rang early in the morning to confirm delivery time, they arrived on time, installed and tested the washing machine and then removed the old machine.
All I can say is that they were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish, very professional. Thankyou. Dario

Store LocationStrawberry Hills, Sydney
Kostas K.

Kostas K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick and on-time delivery of cooktop

I had to return a factory-damaged cooktop purchased from Home Clearance. The whole process from contacting Home Clearance for the return and replacement was super-quick, delivered within two days. Would definately use Home Clearance again.

Store LocationHome Clearance website. The cooktop was damaged from the factory and only discovered when unpackaging.
Jason L.

Jason L.Perth, WA

Good product, prompt and efficient delivery

I bought an oven and stovetop. It was delivered quickly and professionally. The oven is fantastic and works great. The driver asked if my parents were home, I'm 38 so that was a nice compliment!

Store LocationOnline, Perth

mKG

mKGCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic Service Fast delivery No problem

This is second time i purchased from them and very happy with the item I ordered online and delivery team was friendly and helpful Very happy with the item My previous order still in perfect working condition Thank You

The perfect black retro fridge

I’ve been looking for a black retro fridge for ages and I’m so happy to have found this Gorenje one! It was a quarter of the price of other retro style fridges! And it’s the perfect size for our apartment.

Jeremy

JeremySydney, NSW

Same products you get elsewhere but for a fraction of the price

I managed to fit out my new kitchen with a new oven, range hood and gas cook-top for about half the price I had costed on other sites. Same products but far cheaper. Whilst I did not opt for the seconds, I did purchase the 'product run-outs' which meant that I received first class products, no missing pieces and a brilliant service!
Will use again and again and definitely recommend to my friends and family.

rob

robGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great value Wine storage unit

Price was 50% off for a very good quality Liebherr. It arrived within days and the delivery guys were really good, manoeuvered it into a tight spot no problem at all. Overall, great service and a really good product

Store LocationMelbourne
Ketan

KetanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great buy with exceptional customer service

We bought Smeg oven with best price, the online buying experience was very easy and simple, customer service was prompt and very helpful even we had to cancel it on delivery day due to payment issue and product was already left for delivery still they cancel the order without any hesitation and reorder the product. Overall it was great experience and I’d recommend to buy again from them.

Store LocationOnlinr
Janni

JanniSydney Surrounds, NSW

Washing machine was brilliant.

Service was brilliant, they kept in contact and arrived exactly when they said. Everything was installed and the guys took the old one and all the rubbish. Couldn't get better service anywhere.

Store LocationNSW

mdbalsillie

mdbalsillieSydney, NSW

Best price anywhere

Home Clearance offered the best price, free delivery and great backup service via sms regarding delivery date and time - very professional and easy to deal with. I would recommend them to everyone!!

Ivan

IvanCentral West, NSW

Very satisfying experience

Could not fault the whole experience. Would highly recommend to anyone
The delivery was quick. Description of good accurate. Savings fantastic. Would now consider using this service for all purchase

Store LocationOnline
Anzio

AnzioAU

A good option for last year's model of premium products & seconds

Great delivery - similar to appliances online and winning appliances service, without the price tag given most models are outdated or products have imperfections, this is a good budget site to get a premium brand for a fraction of the cost.

Store LocationHome Clearance

Excellent Service

Great, efficient and friendly staff when I made contact Via the phone. Very professional company to deal with. Purchase 2nds freezer, Product was much better than expected. Highly recommend. A+

Store LocationHome Clearance online
Boxany

BoxanySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Purchased a new dishwasher on Sunday on line, requesting delivery today (Wednesday 1st July 2020). It was delivered at the agreed time and the communication process was great, allowing me to balance other commitments during the day. The machine had to be taken up 4 flights of stairs (no lift) which was no trouble for the guys and they even took the old one back down to ground level for me all without any complaint. I will certainly be going back to Home Clearance and/or other members of the Winnings group for all my appliance requirements in the future. Well done guys.

Malika Y.

Malika Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Best appliance and white good company

just purchased a Westinghouse fridge which was a advertised on home clearance for an absolutely great low price because the fridge had some cosmetic imperfections
Once i booked the fridge it arrived exactly in the time stated in the email
The delivery guys were extremely friendly and professional they took my old fridge away and unpacked installed my new fridge at no cost
The fridge is immaculate and in perfect condition and the cosmetic imperfections
Are extremely minor its nearly impossible to see them

Store LocationHome clearance

Tammy

TammyQueensland

Great customer service!

My order ran smoothly from start to finish. I’m so happy with the quality of my new appliances. Delivery team friendly and helpful. I’ll definitely buy here again. Thank you.

Store LocationSpringwood Qld
kliew1

kliew1South East Queensland, QLD

What an amazing service!

I ordered this cute heater on Tuesday night, and I received it on Thursday morning. During the order was being processed, Home Clearance regularly updating the delivery status and the service was prompt and amazing!

Graham

GrahamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent product

Very happy with purchase . Had a small problem and it is being sorted out. The oven is working beautifully and it is the best I have ever had Thank you.

Wayne

WayneSydney, NSW

Purchased Microwave.

Had no problems with the company ,was kept up to date with the process and purchase was delivered when informed.Found the staff professional and courteous, would have no problems recommending as will order again from them

Store Locationonline
Stephen W.

Stephen W.Sydney, NSW

Always Deliver

I have never had any issues. Live out of the Sydney area and delivery is prompt as. It might says its a week away for delivery a quick call and it's all adjusted to receive the following day. True service and the Delivery guys are always smiling. Even when they see my driveway . Steep as

Store Locationonline

Mark

Markasked

Where are you located?

Scott A.
Scott A.

Windsor, NSW.

Home C.Home Clearance

Hello Mark, we are an online-only business with warehouses across the country. You can view all our products by visiting our website https://www.homeclearance.com.au or alternatively you can contact us on 1300 002 500 9am - 5pm 7 days a week

Robert James

Robert Jamesasked

G'day mate,I am after the Euro EG700GFSX Gas stove.
1.Ad states electric grill? Doeas that mean its gas & electric?
2.Can you organise delivery & installation to Brighton-le-Sands NSW 2216 & at what cost?
Thankyou,
Robert.

Lucas N.Home Clearance

Hi Robert

Thank you for your inquiry. In regards to the gas oven Yes it does have an electric grill. However, it runs off a 10 amp Powerpoint. We do Deliver and install in Brighton-le-Sands NSW 2216 the cost is $320 if you wish to source your own gas fitter the delivery is free.

Let me know if you like to go ahead.

Kind regards
Alex

Frankasked

Hi Home Clearance

On Monday 21st August, I purchased a product speaking to one of your phone consultants. Almost 3 days later, i have no email confirmation and after leaving numerous messages via email, and voicemail and after 7 attempts to contact your company again via telephone during and after business hours, i am unable to get a hold of anyone. Why is this? and how do i get an email confirmation of my order? and how do i speak to someone about my order?

AdamHCHome Clearance

Hi Frank, my sincerest apologies. We've been running a sale and the call volume has caught us right off guard. Can you please send your order number or first and last name to customersupport@homeclearance.com.au? We will get this resolved asap!

Frank

A response 9 days later. Are you serious. Get lost.

Get an answer from our members and Home Clearance representatives