Clanger

ClangerIllawarra, NSW

Outstanding service

Wow, excellent service and communication throughout. Delivered to my doorstep on the day of my choosing. Very satisfied with the product and price. Wouldn't hesitate to highly recommend.

Dane

DaneMelbourne

Awesome experience

Great price, the appliance works perfectly despite the minor dent in the side plus next day delivery at no charge. Highly recommended!

Annie04

Annie04Hunter Region, NSW

Washing Machine

Happy so far but time will tell. The only downside I am not happy with the depth of the machine

Rachel G.

Rachel G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing TV - Saved $700!

TV was listed as a second because the stand was missing a screw. I bought a screw and whallah. Stand works. Nothing wrong with TV itself. I saved around $700! The Home Clearance website is very basic but their telephone service is excellent. So if you find something, just give them a call. I’ve already recommended them to friends and colleagues.

John L.

John L.Illawarra, NSW

Great value. Excellence service

Bought a Bosch washing machine. Slightly scratched but working as built. Saved over $500 if bought new in a store. Delivery what can I say, ordered on the Friday, delivered on the Monday with deliver included in the purchase price. They also took the old washing machine away. Totally recommend buying from Home Clearance. Will check out Home Clearance again when needing new appliances

Tinker

TinkerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service

Amazing service everything was done so professionally the The washing machine I purchased was great value and not paying for a delivery makes it even better keep up the good work

Jaala W.

Jaala W.South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with purchase

Was a bit wary about purchasing a heat pump dryer but not anymore! I am so thrilled with how well it works.

Unimaton

UnimatonSydney Surrounds, NSW

New dishwasher

Your delivery and installation team, Neil & Daniel. Could not be faulted. They bent over backwards to ensure our washer was installed properly. Addressing fixture problems that weren’t there fault and really had no obligation to fix. Yet the did. Did so with a smile and patience. Thoughtful agility and innovation. We where so grateful for their support.

Elizabeth S

Elizabeth SMid North Coast, NSW

Absolute joy to deal with

Bought a Bosch dryer and it was exactly as described. Phone support, service and the delivery team were amazing. I would highly recommend and they will be my go to site for any and all appliances.

Francis d.

Francis d.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Gas heater

Slightly damaged but cheap and once connected it worked perfectly. Looks immaculate and the heat from heater is incredible. Highly recommend this company!

Rebecca H.

Rebecca H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and products very happy thanks

Great prices and very happy with the service given is amazing...the delivery is free and they take the old one away . Thankyou so much

Mort

MortSydney, NSW

Very useful as a side burner in a new gas appliance kitchen

A small purchase to complement my new kitchen. Purchased a small electric Breville burner to add to my gas cooktop by Miele which couldn’t successfully cover my cooking requirements. Previously I had a split system which was perfect. I was surprised & amazed by your customer service.

Ser

SerCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Amazing customer service

We ordered a bbq it had some missing parts the team was right on it and fixed the issue promptly.

Home C.Home Clearance

Thank you :) We appreciate the feedback and hope you enjoy the BBQ meals, take care

angelica

angelicaSydney, NSW

Wonderful team

Thank you so much this was the most wonderful and complete purchase i have ever dealt with and so quick. Our farmer who recieved it was so happy Thank you so much.

Brooke

BrookeSydney, NSW

Speedy delivery and customer service second to none

Customer service over the phone was excellent. Delivery of the new dishwasher arrived the next day, the delivery team removed the old appliance at no extra cost. Love it.

Find out how Home Clearance compares to other Appliance Retailers

Dishwasher, great product and price!

I purchased a dishwasher which was a seamless exercise. It has a few imperfections but nothing which is noticeable. I am more than happy with the service I received from Home Clearance and the price was unbeatable. Thank you for such a great experience, I will definitely buy from you again.

willsmother

willsmotherAU

Excellent as usual

Scored a Dyson V11 Outsize for a very substantial discount off Dyson’s usual eye watering price. The reported cosmetic flaws were much less obvious in real life than they were in the photos. All attachments present, appears to work perfectly, full manufacturer warranty. Free home delivery to regional Victoria with good communication about delivery date and time. My daughter and I have shopped at Home Clearance before and will continue to do so.

Rin m

Rin mHunter Region, NSW

I brought my mum a new washing machine as a surprise
The delivery guy was amazing
Thanks for helping her with the seized tap

Nyahok S.

Nyahok S.Perth, WA

Good item at great price and delivery service.

Purchased a brand new, sealed in box, run out 3.5kW Esatto split system reverse cycle air conditioning at a discount plus free delivery. Easy as transaction. Immediately received e-mail notifications all the way until the item delivered a few days later. Now that's a fantastic buying experience!

Andy

AndySydney, NSW

Excellent end to end Service

I was super impressed by the end to end experience of dealing with Home Clearance. Easy to navigate site, awesome customer service. I was able to choose next day delivery, was kept up to date with delivery times and the actual delivery happened right on time. Could not fault anything and so would highly recommend to family and friends.
Thank you Home Clearance!!

terryasked

Why isn't there an option to unsubscribe from your emails ? Trying to stop the annoying things

terryasked

why isn't there an option to unsubscribe from your emails? Trying to stop the annoying things

Home C.Home Clearance

Hello Terry, Thank you for reaching out to report this as an issue. Usually, there is an unsubscribe option at the end of the emails. If there isn't one on your email then there could be a glitch in the setup and we do apologize for it. Could you please forward the email to sales@homeclearance.com.au. We will unsubscribe you manually and look into the issue at the same time, thank you once again

terry

thanks i just forwarded the latest one i received

Mark

Markasked

Where are you located?

Scott A.
Scott A.

Windsor, NSW.

Home C.Home Clearance

Hello Mark, we are an online-only business with warehouses across the country. You can view all our products by visiting our website https://www.homeclearance.com.au or alternatively you can contact us on 1300 002 500 9am - 5pm 7 days a week

Get an answer from our members and Home Clearance representatives