Home Clearance

Hoover 12 kg Washing machine

Love the machine. It's quiet, it has a large capacity and cleans beautifully. Compared to my old top load washing machine the spin dry on this makes the clothes feel dry. Clothes take a lot shorter period to dry.

Store LocationOnline.

Great service and communication

Accurate product description, great price and fast delivery. I would definitely purchase from his site in future. Great range and website is easy to navigate. Thanks for the great job.

Too easy

I got to order what I want without fuss. The delivery was prompt and I was advised by SMS as it approached. I like the reliability. Stock was available as advertised.

Great value

Product was better than described, never bought with imperfection before, but the scratches were so minimal, machine works perfectly. Great value for money, and delivery was on time and the delivery guys were helpful.

Great prices and service!

Great choice of products at really affordable prices. I am very impressed with the service as well! I have already started recommending this website to friends and family and will definitely use it in future again!

This company offered Free shipping and to take away my old fridge at no extra cost, made it a deal I couldn’t go past. Fantastic service. Would recommend and will definitely use again.

Weber spirit bbq awesome

Very happy with my Weber spirit bbq. Got it very fast with good delivery service. Will definitely recommend friends and family to check out home clearance for their competitive price and marvelous service.

Found the un-attainable

My kitchen fan motor died. I wanted to buy a new motor but the manufacturer told me they were out of stock and that the model was no longer being made and that there was no other that would fit my cupboard space exactly. The home Clearance center had a shop-soiled one for sale. It did not matter to me if it was scratched or dented as long as the motor worked. The whole fan and delivery was cheaper than what I expected to pay for the motor alone. There was constant communication to tell me the status of the purchase and when I could expect delivery. Even when it was just 30 minutes away. The delivery man was very friendly and polite. The product worked perfectly and it looked perfect, the imperfections were not noticeable at all. I am extremely happy and I will always check Home Clearance Center first if I need anything else.

Store Locationon-line

I would highly recommend

Product was as described on Home Clearance website. I was a bit worried as I never bought home appliance with cosmetic imperfection before. Very happy with the purchase. Fantastic price. Free and on-time delivery was a bonus. I will definitely shop with Home Clearance again. Tanya

Excellent Service

I rang on Thursday to purchase a new (No box) cooktop. I live in Perth and after paying Thursday for my cooktop and installation, the cooktop was delivered to me by the installer at 9am Friday and installed within 30-40 mins. The cooktop was $1500-1900 retail and I got it for $865. Brilliant, efficient service and some fantastic bargains. I will definitely shop with Home Clearance again.

Store LocationOnline

Exemplary process from purchase to removal of old machine.

Buying a new washing machine from Home Clearance:
1. Best price I could find anywhere.
2. Free delivery with constant communication on arrival date and time .
3. Installed and set-up.
4. Best of all - FREE removal of old machine.
I highly recommend this company.

Store LocationOnline purchase. Stock delivered in Brisbane

Great Service

Loved the service & courteous people. Delivery was 'spot on'. The article I bought was exactly as described. I would certainly recommend it to my family and friends. Thanks again, Laura

Exceptional service

My product was delivered as promised and on time. The driver telephoned to say he would be there at 11 o'clock and he arrived on the dot of 11 o'clock

Store LocationOn line at Home Clearance

Excellent from start to finish

I have never bought an item of this size and cost from the internet. The item arrived on time and in the condition that was described. The communication through out the process was excellent. I have already recommended my friend who is in the market for a new dish washer. I will be back ..

Awesome

Very simple process , great delivery communication, love the humour on emails . Delivery on time. Product as described and great price . Simple website and great communication. Would buy from them again with confidence

Cannot Fault

I honestly cannot find any fault in the whole process of ordering to the delivery of the items. Delivery is super fast and I love that I have a choice for delivery day and the way they keep me informed on the time of delivery. The products I have purchased are exactly how I expected. I purchase mostly online and have done so for many years. I have found this website the best I have ever used. In the past several months I have purchased 8 appliances. Well done. Your website is the first to go to for quality, price and efficiency.
I only submit reviews if my experience is either very bad or excellent

Store LocationAppliances online

From our experience in the Winnings show room where the various products were demonstrated, renovation tips passed on for consideration to the greatly appreciated direction to Home Clearance where we purchased a quality appliance that was delivered and installed by professionals, the experience was excellent.

New fridge, great result

Very happy with the fridge, it's much better than expected and my wife is happy. This company took great care of everything, and an experienced helpful and funny delivery team.

Great Value

Great Service and value
Kept me up to date with progress of delivery and goods arrived exactly when they said they would
I did not have to waste time waiting all day
Prompt and professional service

EXCELLENT ! 10/10.

Services, quality customer representation every thing this place have, The delivery drivers a just incredible kind and helpful the refrigerator just amazing pretty and work perfect. What a great value!!!. We will definitely will be buying all I able in here. THANKS SO MUCH HOME CLEARANCE.

Store LocationBrisbane online.

G'day mate,I am after the Euro EG700GFSX Gas stove. 1.Ad states electric grill? Doeas that mean its gas & electric? 2.Can you organise delivery & installation to Brighton-le-Sands NSW 2216 & at what cost? Thankyou, Robert.
Hi Robert Thank you for your inquiry. In regards to the gas oven Yes it does have an electric grill. However, it runs off a 10 amp Powerpoint. We do Deliver and install in Brighton-le-Sands NSW 2216 the cost is $320 if you wish to source your own gas fitter the delivery is free. Let me know if you like to go ahead. Kind regards Alex

Hi Home Clearance On Monday 21st August, I purchased a product speaking to one of your phone consultants. Almost 3 days later, i have no email confirmation and after leaving numerous messages via email, and voicemail and after 7 attempts to contact your company again via telephone during and after business hours, i am unable to get a hold of anyone. Why is this? and how do i get an email confirmation of my order? and how do i speak to someone about my order?
Hi Frank, my sincerest apologies. We've been running a sale and the call volume has caught us right off guard. Can you please send your order number or first and last name to customersupport@homeclearance.com.au? We will get this resolved asap!A response 9 days later. Are you serious. Get lost.

I await a response to email and voice messages enquiring about the delivery of the Smeg SIHP264S induction cooktop - your order no. ES 55264 dated August 14, 2017 with delivery noted as the following day. Please call me to explain as I do not want to write a negative review yet. James Allison 0408 226 480
Hi James, the team will call you this afternoon to resolve this. Apologies for the inconvenience.