Listing monitored by Home Clearance

Fantastic site

Really happy with my purchases from home clearance. Have saved myself a lot of money on quality items, and the delivery service was excellent. The customer service over the phone was also brilliant when I called to change an order.

Unsure customer
Unsure customer Sydney, NSW

Need a new appliance look at these guys first

I have purchase my entire kitchen range from home clearance the saving are amazing the service is exceptional and delivery worked in with my schedule.

Lindyloutaylor
LindyloutaylorAU

What fantastic service...

Love this company, will not be using the big retailers anymore.
Not only did they deliver on time with lots of notice but delivery was free and old fridge was removed free of charge too!!!
They sound like a real go ahead lot....many thanks...Lyn

Fantastic Service

Product arrived in good time, lots of notice of delivery time, old items taken away and product was installed without having to ask

Javi. M.
Javi. M. Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service/products

We could not be happier with our new fridge! excellent price, staff, delivery, etc. Will definitely use Home Clearance again!

Chris K.
Chris K.Southwest, VIC

Arrived by accident but certainly won't be going away soon

robinluxor
robinluxorHunter Region, NSW

Best price for the item I wanted to buy and FREE delivery!

I wanted to buy an item which, on their own website, wanted to charge me $25 for delivery. I found the same item here at Home Clearance for $5 more but free delivery. SOLD! Quick turnaround - bought the item on a Friday and delivered on Monday morning and I am in a regional area!

Celina
CelinaSydney, NSW

Great service, well described product and wonderful delivery team.

Ruby in customer service was excellent and very helpful. The website although a little onerous to navigate did provide accurate representation of product condition and the delivery guys were awesome - friendly and professional.

1st time - great!

They were great! Not ideal to lose your 2nd fridge in lockdown. Home clearance was great. Lots of info on their website. Ordering online was easy and straightforward. They sent a text regarding delivery window when they said they would, arrived when they said they would! Took the old one away. No fuss, no bother!
Made it so easy!

JLozz
JLozzGold Coast

1st time

The entire process from online purchase to delivery was great. Ensure you thoroughly read descriptions so you understand what you are purchasing

Very happy with product

Pleased with quality of product, best price I could find. Always updated on delivery status and arrived quickly. Happy customer

Great, savings, excellent customer service

Great opportunity to purchase home appliances and more at a fraction of the price. Excellent customer service.
Bought a German-made Bosch dishwasher, with several scratches and a fairly large dent on the front door, which does not affect the appliance's functionality and is easily covered by a front cabinet panel. For that we paid half price.
Excellent communication by the customer service, well informed and efficient free delivery service,
Will be recommending to family and friends, and will definitely be back for more whenever we need to purchase whitegoods etc.

Shop2Drop
Shop2DropWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Looks good!

Cant review item purchased yet as I haven't had chance to use it. However, it looks fantastic and the recipes are not too fancy. I have downloaded the associated app. which will make using the Cook4Me+ a doddle.

Awesome service

They provided a great service.
With a simple to use website, and warp speed delivery, I will definitely shop here again.

Selene72
Selene72Perth, WA

Excellent Service and Value for Money

An easy to use website. Items were as described when delivered and awesome value. The delivery was on time and the delivery team were brilliant, connecting my washing machine and fridge. I recommend shopping from them and will do so again myself. They provided the best white goods shopping experience I’ve had in many years.

Read more reviews - page 2

terryasked

Why isn't there an option to unsubscribe from your emails ? Trying to stop the annoying things

terryasked

why isn't there an option to unsubscribe from your emails? Trying to stop the annoying things

Home C.Home Clearance

Hello Terry, Thank you for reaching out to report this as an issue. Usually, there is an unsubscribe option at the end of the emails. If there isn't one on your email then there could be a glitch in the setup and we do apologize for it. Could you please forward the email to sales@homeclearance.com.au. We will unsubscribe you manually and look into the issue at the same time, thank you once again

terry

thanks i just forwarded the latest one i received

Mark
Markasked

Where are you located?

Scott A.
Scott A.

Windsor, NSW.

Home C.Home Clearance

Hello Mark, we are an online-only business with warehouses across the country. You can view all our products by visiting our website https://www.homeclearance.com.au or alternatively you can contact us on 1300 002 500 9am - 5pm 7 days a week

Get an answer from our members and Home Clearance representatives