4.8 from 1,139 reviews

cchrystie

cchrystieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!

Fast, easy, friendly and kept me updated constantly via sms. I ordered a new appliance and had it 2 days. Would highly recommend. Delivery staff were also very helpful. Thanks!

Vicki

VickiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my new item

This was the first time that I had used this online service. My product was exactly as was described. The delivery service was fantastic very fast service. I will use this company again.

Store Locationonline
Dan M.

Dan M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent value and service

Every step of the order-to-delivery process is engineered for customer experience. Fridge was exactly as described on website, and in better condition than expected. Delivery team were fast, efficient, friendly and helpful. Went above and beyond to get our fridge into the kitchen and remove the old one.

Store LocationWebsite

Gillian.

Gillian.Sydney, NSW

Efficient, great service and terrific value!

From online ordering to delivery, the entire process was efficient and seamless. The delivery team was excellent - friendly, service orientated and helpful. Fantastic experience and I highly recommend Home Clearance

KelBel83

KelBel83South East Queensland, QLD

What a bargain!

Purchased a Bosch Dishwasher (with cosmetic imperfections) from Home Clearance in Brisbane. Bosch website RRP was $1,299 and I got it for $495 with a 2-year warranty included. An absolute steal with an $800 savings!

There is one very tiny scratch on the top right corner which you wouldn't know was there. As long as it does what it is designed to do, who cares about a scratch. I also purchased the additional warranty (Back-Up Plan) for an extra three years for $99.

Purchase process, (free) delivery and (free) removal of my old appliance was a breeze. Would absolutely recommend Home Clearance. Now that I've found them, I'll only go there for all my appliance purchases.

Store LocationHome Clearance Brisbane
Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great freezer, great price and great service.

Cosmetic damage on Freezer, as stated on website, was not noticeable. It’s was significantly reduced at a super price. All staff, including delivery team, were fantastic.
I couldn’t be happier. All this at a time when it is next to impossible to find a freezer!!

Store LocationHome Clearance online
Amanda

AmandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and great service

Great price and delivered the next day.
The delivery workers unpacked the freezer and took the packaging away with them. They called a short time before they arrived.
Very professional and helpful
Ps delivery was free

Love, love, love

My fridge is beautiful and it came with a $700 discount! I can’t even see the very small scratch on the front and the rest are on the back. I highly recommend home clearance

Bosch Washing Machine

Very good product, easy transaction. Easy communication. Nice way to quickly purchase a German made appliance before Cor9 hits and this become much harder. Hope to do it again with another item.

Catherine F.

Catherine F.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful and functional.

Great Seiki fridge and beautiful to look at. Runs perfectly and was a fantastic price. Will be doing all my white goods shopping with them. Delivery guys were great. Thanks

Peter B.

Peter B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Communication and fast delivery

The order process, communication and delivery was second to none. If anything too much information but that is far better than having no idea what is going on. Good job

Norm H

Norm HSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Good products at great prices.

Home Clearance supplied my product at a good price & FREE delivery. Thanks to Breville, Home Clearance & your delivery team. I will definitely be using them & recommending to all of my friends.

Great Service - went above & beyond

Great service. Went above and beyond. Hot Line guys made it work for me - very efficient and personable. Had o get an out of production item sent to me. They had it (yes!) and it was cheaper than the latest model. Great service.

Store LocationOn line

Highly recommend

Really pleased with Home Clearance.
Delivery was quick and they communicated with me right up until they were at my house. They also took my old appliance at no cost. Also am very happy with my new dishwasher.
Thanks.

Store Locationonline

New-condition products at affordable prices

Ordered a Weber BBQ for a bargain price with shipping (to rural area) included. BBQ was in new condition and 60% of retail. No refunds for changing your mind, though, so make sure before purchasing.

10 put of 10 for outstanding service

I can't speak highly enough for the service, the delivery guys, the taking away of all packaging, old appliances & full installation of the new appliance, great job, well done, & keep up the service you are providing. Thank you.

Awesome service

Highly recommended delivery service and big plus for removing my old fridge... No complaints and very polite...And this is delivery and removal from my 2 storey house and not a scratch or dent

Store LocationHOME CLEARANCE ONLINE

Never had service as good as this

I bought a fridge and the transaction was perfect from start to finish. They managed my expectations at every step. They were reliable and on time. Website was a pleasure to use too.

dee

dee

Absolutely perfect. No faults just praise

My dealings with every member of your staff was perfect. Prompt service. Delivery people so polite, friendly, quick and efficient. The fridge I purchased was exactly as described on your web site. Prices are excellent. Best service I have ever had and I will definitely be recommending you to everyone. I couldn't be happier. Thank you so very much

Store LocationHome clearance
Leonie

Leonie

Quality product and fantastic service

I bought an oven and cooktop package for a fantastic price. Couldn't be happier with the quality. Delivery service was efficient, friendly and professional. You can choose your preferred date for delivery. Highly recommend.

Mark

Markasked

Where are you located?

Scott A.
Scott A.

Windsor, NSW.

Home C.Home Clearance

Hello Mark, we are an online-only business with warehouses across the country. You can view all our products by visiting our website https://www.homeclearance.com.au or alternatively you can contact us on 1300 002 500 9am - 5pm 7 days a week

Robert James

Robert Jamesasked

G'day mate,I am after the Euro EG700GFSX Gas stove.
1.Ad states electric grill? Doeas that mean its gas & electric?
2.Can you organise delivery & installation to Brighton-le-Sands NSW 2216 & at what cost?
Thankyou,
Robert.

Lucas N.Home Clearance

Hi Robert

Thank you for your inquiry. In regards to the gas oven Yes it does have an electric grill. However, it runs off a 10 amp Powerpoint. We do Deliver and install in Brighton-le-Sands NSW 2216 the cost is $320 if you wish to source your own gas fitter the delivery is free.

Let me know if you like to go ahead.

Kind regards
Alex

Frankasked

Hi Home Clearance

On Monday 21st August, I purchased a product speaking to one of your phone consultants. Almost 3 days later, i have no email confirmation and after leaving numerous messages via email, and voicemail and after 7 attempts to contact your company again via telephone during and after business hours, i am unable to get a hold of anyone. Why is this? and how do i get an email confirmation of my order? and how do i speak to someone about my order?

AdamHCHome Clearance

Hi Frank, my sincerest apologies. We've been running a sale and the call volume has caught us right off guard. Can you please send your order number or first and last name to customersupport@homeclearance.com.au? We will get this resolved asap!

Frank

A response 9 days later. Are you serious. Get lost.

Get an answer from our members and Home Clearance representatives