Home Clearance

Great option when buying appliances!!

I purchased an undermount rangehood at an excellent price. Great service and delivery!!! Delivered on the requested date with excellent communications with the delivery company to ensure a smooth delivery. Would purchase again from home clearance.

Best buy in ages

I purchased a bar fridge it had a couple scratches but was told that before buying . And delivery was great and on time liked that we got a message just before hand.

Can't fault a thing!!

Home clearance were impeccable from the start to finish. The delivery guys were amazing and kept me well informed of when they would come. I would and have already been, recommending them to everyone!!! I have always been hesitant to buy large items online but Home clearance will be my first choice from now, and I love the option of extended warranties!

Unreal service will be buying again thank you

Easy to deal with and great product will be using services again the person I spoke to on the phone was straight up and got the product to me on time

Brilliant Service

Good range. Easy to order. Fast and free delivery. Great perks such as free removal of old product, installation and warranty extension offer. Very satisfied, will be returning in the future.

Great delivery service

Delivery was on time. Really appreciated the sms messages on the day alerting me, firstly a 2 hour delivery window and then when better know, a more precise time 30 window within that 2 hours
Friendly, fast and arrived as described I couldn't have asked for more!!

Very happy with purchase

I purchased a dishwasher with minor scratches from Home Clearance and i love it, condition was exactly as advertised. The online purchase and delivery processes were very straight forward, and delivery guys were on time and so nice even though they had to lug the dishwasher all the way up the stairs. I would highly recommend this website

Super simple and efficient service

The process was quick and simple, the product was exactly as described and delivery was very prompt! I will definitely shop with them again and can recommend them for appliance purchases.

Excellent Customer service, Product and prompt delivery

Super great experience from start to finish. The Product was excellent quality, the payment transaction was super easy, the item was delivered on a Saturday on a few days after my order, and the price was 50% cheaper than anywhere else!!! I am very impressed. Will happily purchase from them again and recommend to others.

Best customer service!

Communication was brilliant, delivery guys were excellent even though the access to my property is difficult. Large fridge delivered and fitted without a scratch. I have already recommended HomeClearance to my friends!

LOVE home clearance!!

This was the easiest online purchase I've ever made. Ordered and paid on Monday, delivered free to my home in a small rural town on Thursday. Communication from Home Clearance was brilliant - they kept me up to date with emails, texts and phone calls right up to half an hour before they arrived. Other sellers and courier services could learn a thing or two from these guys. Haven't installed our oven yet so can't comment on that, but couldn't be happier with the service.

UNBELIEVABLY GOOD!!!!!!!!! OUTSTANDING!!!!!!

I ordered a Samsung 270 litre fridge, when my fridge malfunctioned suddenly.
I needed to act quickly...
I found HOME CLEARANCE online, and when I found a fridge I wanted, I checked their reviews...
EVERY review I read / saw was POSITIVE.
INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!
This company buys stock from large retailers - sometimes with slight scratches, etc...

They did not disappoint!!!!

FREE delivery.
FANTASTIC delivery guys.
I received a text message on the morning of the scheduled delivery day.
They advised the estimated delivery time was
"Between 2:40 and 4:40..."

The van arrived at 2:45.

TWO FORTY-FIVE!!!!!!!!!

I've NEVER experienced such service with a delivery - EVER.

The delivery guys knew exactly where I was, set my new fridge up, and advised re turning it on (you need to allow 2 hours because the gas has been horizontal...)

And, oh yes...

They also TAKE YOUR OLD APPLIANCE AWAY!!!

They are really friendly, genuine, and easygoing, but professional all the way...
My fridge is BEAUTIFUL and I paid A LOT LESS for it, because their are SLIGHT SCRATCHES ON IT - and a dent I can't really see...

It's SO NICE to be online - heaping praise on a company and its employees - rather than having to alert others - when you've had a dreadful experience...

Designer kitchen kitted out at bargain prices

Offer an excellent range and quality of products at some amazing prices. Service brilliant, including delivery team who were outstanding.

Just what we wanted at the right price.

We ordered on-line, paid through PayPal, Delivery came as they said it would, on time. They said the product had a couple of blemishes on the stainless steel, also on the aluminium filters. But really they were not noticeable.

good fridge

only had it for a week or so and all working well happy so far looks like it will go well

Happy

We saved over $1000 on a fridge freezer because of a couple of dints. We’ve had the fridge three days and my kids have already added one of their own.

Quality operation

Very happy overall with the experience. Good description, easy check out process, best price anywhere and fast shipping and short delivery window.

Fantastic prices and great service

Thank you for making great home appliances available at accessible prices. We got a large discount on a dishwasher, but the service was a million bucks!

Fantastic service and great product

Home Clearance provided clear and honest information on their website, the phone support was friendly and efficient and the delivery punctual unpacking, connecting and even setting the washing machine for its first cycle to ensure everything worked. Then took the old machine away- fantastic service!!

Great Service

I recently purchased laundry tub, vanity and kitchen sink. Excellent customer service and delivered when asked. Would highly recommend using the website again and have passed on information to friends.

G'day mate,I am after the Euro EG700GFSX Gas stove. 1.Ad states electric grill? Doeas that mean its gas & electric? 2.Can you organise delivery & installation to Brighton-le-Sands NSW 2216 & at what cost? Thankyou, Robert.
Hi Robert Thank you for your inquiry. In regards to the gas oven Yes it does have an electric grill. However, it runs off a 10 amp Powerpoint. We do Deliver and install in Brighton-le-Sands NSW 2216 the cost is $320 if you wish to source your own gas fitter the delivery is free. Let me know if you like to go ahead. Kind regards Alex

Hi Home Clearance On Monday 21st August, I purchased a product speaking to one of your phone consultants. Almost 3 days later, i have no email confirmation and after leaving numerous messages via email, and voicemail and after 7 attempts to contact your company again via telephone during and after business hours, i am unable to get a hold of anyone. Why is this? and how do i get an email confirmation of my order? and how do i speak to someone about my order?
Hi Frank, my sincerest apologies. We've been running a sale and the call volume has caught us right off guard. Can you please send your order number or first and last name to customersupport@homeclearance.com.au? We will get this resolved asap!A response 9 days later. Are you serious. Get lost.

I await a response to email and voice messages enquiring about the delivery of the Smeg SIHP264S induction cooktop - your order no. ES 55264 dated August 14, 2017 with delivery noted as the following day. Please call me to explain as I do not want to write a negative review yet. James Allison 0408 226 480
Hi James, the team will call you this afternoon to resolve this. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Similar listings