4.8 from 1,022 reviews

Home Clearance - Well worth checking out

Good range of products, easy website/order process. excellent delivery service.
Very happy with my purchase, fridge works well, modern design looks good, absolutely true to on line description, excellent price.
Delivery service absolutely excellent: on time, efficient, super competent, very helpful and friendly and very quick.

Store LocationOn line

corinne29

corinne29PERTH

No complaints!

Bought 3 appliances, wont buy anywhere else. Great website, great phone service and very efficient delivery. What they say on web site is what you get, no bad surprises, I recommend to everyone

Store LocationHome clearance
Matt C.

Matt C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great company to deal with

It was super easy to find the product I was after and it was delivered to my door in next to no time with advice on delivery updated all the way through.

Excellent service

I have used Home clearance a few times now.
Service is always professional and supportive.
Delivery service is always prompt and the delivery guys are helpful and polite.
Definitely recommend to everyone

Home C.Home Clearance

Rick

RickSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Ex c e l l e n t d e l i v e r y s e r v i c e and v e r y happy with purchase .

60 plus

60 plusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Greatly appreciated the streamlined process from online purchase to delivery.
Staff were helpful and professional offering the service as promised.
Would definitely do business with them again. Great price and quality of product.

Bulldog30

Bulldog30Perth, WA

Fantastic Service

Product always as described. I have used Home clearance a few times now. Very professional, from ordering / delivery and after service support, cannot fault them. I recommend them to everyone.

Store LocationHome Clearance Perth WA

Amazing deals!

I was very impressed with the customer service, delivery process and overall price and quality of products purchased! Would definitely reccomend Home Clearance to others looking for good priced appliances!

Store LocationHome Clearance Online
Shirley

ShirleyNew South Wales

BARGAIN

Product just as described. Quality build. Fits perfectly. easy to install. functions perfectly with my Electrolux washing machine. Now the perfect height to load and unload the washing machine. thanks

Store LocationHome Clearance

Steve

SteveNorth Western Region, NSW

Good Product at a Great Price

Massive saving on retail price.
Very easy to deal with.
Great customer service. Only too happy to make things happen.
Arranged for pick up from warehouse as there was no delivery to our town.
Timely communication on all aspects of the deal.

Store LocationPurchased on line

Total professionalism & quality product

Ordered a dishwasher and from there, the professionalism began. They kept me informed on every step of delivery, and true to their word. Not only did I get the dishwasher at a fantastic price, works better than expected for what it cost me. I would honestly highly recommend. I am one very happy customer- thank you.

Store LocationHome Clearance Online

G. M. W.

G. M. W.Sydney, NSW

Good service, quick delivery

Good price, good service, good communication and delivery within two days. Rheem hot water heater, very reasonable price. slight damage to outer panels, nothing that would effect the operation or longevity.

Store LocationOnline

Easy on line purchasing - hassle free delivery - great price

Ordered refrigerator on line it was meant to have a few cosmetic marks which were well highlighted with pictures prior to sale. Arrived withing 24 hours to the door in very good condition. There was a minor issue with the twist ice tray missing but I am confident that customer assistance will resolve that issue. Would buy from them again in a heartbeat.

Store LocationOn line
Jacqueline B.

Jacqueline B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I bought a fridge for our new home. The delivery service was great! The fridge works very well. I am a satisfied customer. When I need anything else I certainly will check if Home Clearance will have it.

Store LocationHome Clearance online
Trish R

Trish RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Kitchen Sink. exactly what I was looking for and the price was fantastic.

Was very impressed with professionalism of Delivery team, advised me the approximate delivery time and again when they were 5 minutes away. Wouldn't hesitate to purchase from this source again.

Store LocationFowles Auction House,

Avnish

AvnishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good value if you find product you need

Good value proposition if the product is available in your area where it is needed.i bought several products and all work well so far. I bought washing machine, sink and Oven

Cindie Hughes

Cindie HughesSydney, NSW

Excellent washing machine

Love the washing machine. Works perfect and has a 15 Min cycle which is great. Was small enough to fit in the place I have in Laundry and washes the clothes perfectly. Highly recommended

Store LocationOrange

Alouise

AlouiseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect!

Great product, works really well! Washing machine arrived quickly and exactly the time they said they would be here. The men who fitted the washing machine were really nice and explained everything very well. Would definitely recommend ordering from here :)

Store LocationHome Clearance

Kym

KymCentral West, NSW

Could not be happier with service and delivery. Awesome washing machine. I will be returning for more appliances in the near future and have passed on the website to workmates

Store Locationsydney

Mark

Markasked

Where are you located?

Scott A.
Scott A.

Windsor, NSW.

Home C.Home Clearance

Hello Mark, we are an online-only business with warehouses across the country. You can view all our products by visiting our website https://www.homeclearance.com.au or alternatively you can contact us on 1300 002 500 9am - 5pm 7 days a week

Robert James

Robert Jamesasked

G'day mate,I am after the Euro EG700GFSX Gas stove.
1.Ad states electric grill? Doeas that mean its gas & electric?
2.Can you organise delivery & installation to Brighton-le-Sands NSW 2216 & at what cost?
Thankyou,
Robert.

Lucas N.Home Clearance

Hi Robert

Thank you for your inquiry. In regards to the gas oven Yes it does have an electric grill. However, it runs off a 10 amp Powerpoint. We do Deliver and install in Brighton-le-Sands NSW 2216 the cost is $320 if you wish to source your own gas fitter the delivery is free.

Let me know if you like to go ahead.

Kind regards
Alex

Frankasked

Hi Home Clearance

On Monday 21st August, I purchased a product speaking to one of your phone consultants. Almost 3 days later, i have no email confirmation and after leaving numerous messages via email, and voicemail and after 7 attempts to contact your company again via telephone during and after business hours, i am unable to get a hold of anyone. Why is this? and how do i get an email confirmation of my order? and how do i speak to someone about my order?

AdamHCHome Clearance

Hi Frank, my sincerest apologies. We've been running a sale and the call volume has caught us right off guard. Can you please send your order number or first and last name to customersupport@homeclearance.com.au? We will get this resolved asap!

Frank

A response 9 days later. Are you serious. Get lost.

Get an answer from our members and Home Clearance representatives