Appliances Online

4.8 (6,782)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (224) · No (7,231)
    4.9 (5,594)

Joe L.

Joe L.Sydney, NSW

Unable to use new dishwasher due to leaky installation by Appliance online

Ordered a new bosch dishwasher with installation. Unable to use dishwasher as there are leaks. Called up on the same day and I was informed that I have to wait additional 4-5 days for a plumber to come and fix the leak. I was on the phone multiple times trying to sort this issue out. No workable solution offered.

Gav

GavWeston Creek 2611, ACT

Good product. Had stock where others didn’t

Had stock when others had nothing. Pricing is variable so shop around. One week later and they’ve dropped the price $70. Darn. Installers were polite but didn’t know what they were doing. Caught them taking the transit bolts out too early. They also managed to flood my laundry. In the end I removed it and reinstalled myself. Sits beautifully now. Product is good.

paul

paulNorth Queensland, QLD

Great service with very good prices

Great service with very good prices, all smooth from start to finish. Staff very polite and helpful at all times,
highly recommend

kadlington

kadlington

BOSCH DISHWASHER MODEL SMU66SO2A

Excellent service fast delivery took my old dishwasher away for free price so much cheaper then other retailers .Excellent dish washer so quite so many features.

Such quick delivery!

I have been buying various appliances through Appliances Online for a few years now and I just ordered a new Breville microwave last night and it was delivered this morning by a polite and helpful delivery person. Usually we have to wait a few days as we are in a rural area, but this was so impressively quick that I felt I must write a review. Well done Appliances Online!

Gillian G.

Gillian G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Online ordering easy

Researched ceramic cooktops first and found the German made Bosch on Appliance Online. Easy to order and next day delivery. Excellent service as usual.

Richard

RichardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can't make a complaint.

From placing order to delivery, all excellent. Can't make a complaint. Certainly I will order appliances from them next time. Highly recommended.

Roy

Roy Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best price, free delivery and removal, why go anywhere else?

Checked around and they had best price, and they include delivery and removal which others charge for. Arrived at stipulated time, friendly and helpful guys,top marks all round!

So far, so good!

Always as advertised, always on time!!! When something breaks down, you can always get another replacement the next day. Even on weekends!

Brendan

BrendanSouth East Queensland, QLD

I purchased a TV for my Mother as a Christmas present. The TV was faulty from new.

Received tv on the 23/12. Never worked and no resolution. Appliances online have advised because we didn't did't contact within 7 days , leaving contact until the day after new year. We need to go through a company called tempo who say it's appliance's and online that will need to refund. It is disgratfull of appliance's online to take advantage of the elderly. [Name Removed] was looking after this case, but no replies.

Great range and prices

Great range and prices. Next day delivery. Delivery guys are always great. Have purchased many times from AO and will continue.

Pamela H.

Pamela H.Southwest, VIC

Fantastic sery

From start to finish exceptional service and great products.

So happy with my recent purchase, delivery on time, even though we had to change dates because of lockdown

Just the best service

More than happy with your staff - efficient, helpful, friendly, reliable and on time. Your Legendary Service deserves its name "legendary".

Arrived in perfect condition, looks good and has been working well for 24 hours-since I plugged it in.

Delivery was on time. Delivery guys got a bit impatient when it turned out to be, a not quite straight forward, out with the old and in with the new. I was more impressed with the folks that did my previous two deliveries who went out of their way to be helpful. I do understand that they had more deliveries to do and were pressed for time.

Ellen B

Ellen BSydney, NSW

Very fast service, good product and reasonable price. The item was delivered the next day with professional delivery staff. Very impressed with the service.

PeteMac007

PeteMac007South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service

Need a fridge quickly as old one got broke during our move. Alex was awesome! Priced matched a competitor and arranged delivery quickly. What they said would happen did so like clockwork!

Highly recommended!

Perfect - timely and friendly service.

After having some fridges fall through and other companies not having my preferred fridge type and size in stock i went to appliances online.
The fridge was on sale for half of what it was at a competitor online and easy to order.
I ordered at 11pm and by midday the next day it was ready to be stocked with all my things.
The delivery team didn't even complain about the stairs.

Dana

DanaQueensland

Amazing Service!

Appliances Online continue to provide exceptional service. I've used them before (and was present for my son's fridge install) and their delivery service is consistently awesome and excellent communication! Pricing is very competitive, so I now rarely even look anywhere else; this is my 'go to' appliance store. Well done!

Great Service - Speedy Delivery

Freezer was ordered one day and delivered the next. Delivery team had the freezer in place minus the packaging quickly and with no fuss.
Delivery team were friendly and polite.

Excellent service and delivery

Purchased a Samsung 75 inch QLED which is an amazing TV. It easy to order vis appliances online with fantastic delivery service updates and accurate times.

Lisa R.

Lisa R.asked

Are all the products you sell on your online platform, 1st grade quality, sealed in their original boxes ?

Maggie
Maggie

Hello Lisa,
As far as I am aware the products are all new and boxed correctly. Ours was anyway. Hope this helps.

Deb D
Deb D

I have purchased 2 products from them and they are all new plus still in original boxes when delivered

Rico
Rico

We bought a pair of washing machine and dryer. Both were in their original boxes. There were three guys that delivered, unboxed, removed the old washer and put the new one in place. They did adjust the feet of the washer but didn't level the washer very well. So I took out a spirit level and adjustable wrench to finish the job. The boxes came with all the accessories/parts and documents described in the manual. In my case, I also ordered a stacking kit which wasn't available until a couple of weeks later so they gave me the option to split the order and received the washer and dryer first.

kathy

kathyasked

what is a great spin bike fro home that is solid and reasonably priced

Russell
Russell

Do your own research, I did and I am extremely happy with what I bought from AO! If you don't know what you want, go visit a B&M

Tim

Timasked

I bought a washing machine from AO and had no problems with the purchase or delivery.
Its only a year old and is leaking among other faults. AO has not responded to my emails and wont answer my calls (3 times at least 20 mins waiting on phone)
Whats going on Appliances Online? Starting to think I will never buy from you again.

Janet
Janet

I am a first time purchaser but I am disappointed with their Customer Service people who apparently just decide to ignore any complaints. Beyond frustrating but there is always a legal remedy I guess !

Keepprivate
Keepprivate

I am having a similar problem however my washing machine is still under warranty. I've been waiting six months to have it fixed! I'm stuck in a queue for the fifth time in the past week (for between 20 minutes and an hour each time with no answer) and they just hung up on me. They don't answer emails either. Really bad service.

Appliances Online
Customer ExperienceAppliances Online

Hi everyone , we're really sorry to hear that this is happening as this is not the kind of legendary service which we aim to provide to our customers, and we are dealing with a larger volume of customers on the phones but if you would like to send us a private email through to customerexperience@winning.com.au with your invoice number and the issues you are currently having, we will look into this and get into touch with you to get a resolution as soon as possible.

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives