4.4 from 4,263 reviews

4.8 (2,114)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (80) · No (2,372)
    4.8 (1,695)

Toni

ToniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Big tick!

Such a seamless process. Very informative website. I love the washing machine I bought. Great price too. I have already purchased again. I don't think I'll ever buy appliances anywhere else!

Lauren

LaurenSydney, NSW

The only way to buy appliances

After the wettest Sydney weekend since the 90s we had to buy a dryer! Ordered online on Monday and delivered Tuesday before lunch. Super friendly and helpful delivery guys too!

Keri H.

Keri H.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect choice, awesome assistance.

I have purchased goods from Appliances online several times over the past 3 years. I continue to return due to all round excellent service, delivery and after sales queries and assistance. I feel like a valued customer every time.

Jo H

Jo HPerth, WA

Amazing service, awesome products, fast and efficient delivery and installation.

So easy to shop on the Appliances Online website, compare products and see all info needed to make the right decision for your needs. Service is so fast and efficient with regular updates by email and text regarding delivery and installation which was very efficient and quick! Mike from Winning Services unwrapped on the truck so no mess for me, installed and tested in fast efficient time. Cannot fault from start to finish and highly recommend.

Chris Mason

Chris MasonSydney, NSW

Great purchase

Just what I needed. Light to carry ironing board sits on table for me to iron. Easy to store. Love this ironing board. Very happy customer. Definitely recommend this board.

Lianne

Lianne

Service was Fast and reliable .
Washing Machine works well and was well priced
The delivery team were Friendly and most helpful and very efficient arriving when they said they would

Best and fastest service.

Booked a washing machine at 4pm and got delivered by next morning. Also they took my old washing machine with them too which was great help for me. Great bargains.

stephen c.

stephen c.Peel, WA

Great product

Works extremely well I hung it on the wall it does wobble slightly but nothing drastic would buy again delivery service was exceptional and even took away old dryer gold star

Highly recommended

From the moment i pressed purchase the process was delightful. I got emails and messages to when the order was being processed and it was delivered the next day. The delivery guys were friendly and tested the washing machine as well. It was just a smooth operation and I highly recommend.

Robert Nicholson

Robert NicholsonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Consistently excellent

Lovely people to do business with. They provide caring support and create the impression that your needs are important. The delivery teams are impressive; they contact you with an approximate time of delivery and nearer the time they advise that they will be there in 'x' minutes. That makes it easy to arrange your time.

Jon

JonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Ordered late in the evening and next day delivery was free. In the morning I received a message providing a 2 hour delivery window of 11:45am - 1:45pm and the item was delivered at 1:15pm.

Great price and service

The price was good and they set up the new fridge, took away the packaging and removed the old one. Great service! Will definitely look at using appliances online again.

kmac

kmac

Exceptional Service

I have used appliances online multiple times over the years and I find their service to be second to none. Delivery was on time, processing was super easy and fast and the product was as stated.

chennedy18

chennedy18Sydney, NSW

Seamless experience from purchase to delivery.

I bought, they delivered on time. The delivery couple were most helpful. This is the third item I have bought. Fridge, washing machine and now this dryer. Appliances Online has a great customer orientated system.

Excellent service

Installed Air conditioner with ease and working great and have managed to assemble the barbecue. Great products at brands at reasonable prices delivered. Couldn't be happier with the service and would recommend to anyone wanting to purchase online to save time.

Great value and service

Price was very good. Delivery time was incredibly fast. Company communicated well at all stages of the process and the delivery staff were on time and were polite and efficient.

Marko B.

Marko B.Peel, WA

Pleasure to deal with

After a nightmare of a failed product, appliancesonline's customer retention team went above and beyond to keep my business. Had multiple issues with Beko appliances, to which the customer retention team replaced my unit with two better units. Thanks AppliancesOnline. Will DEFINATELY be returning to spend more money. :)

brombo

bromboDaylesford

Delivery was perfect

The fridge was delivered on the day arranged with timely and regular notification beforehand so I was available and ready. The guys who made the delivery were most courteous and offered to take away the old fridge and set up the new one. When completed they said to call if there were any problems.
Brilliant service!

Ehsan

EhsanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best purchase experience ever

Great customer service on phone. Best delivery from professional team who had installed it and connect my fridge for free with no hassle. Highly recommended. Please don't waste your money on retail and payment for delivery and connection

Niteawk

Niteawk

The Best Communication and Super Fast Delivery.

A dishwasher was purchased for me as a gift. Ordered on the Friday and delivered from Sydney on the Monday to the South Coast. Lots of text messages to update me on the order and the delivery. Very impressed. Have purchased from Appliances Online before and will continue to purchase from them in the future. Item purchased was a Westinghouse DW 60CM 15PL SS with free shipping and take away the old appliance at no extra cost.