4.3 from 3,219 reviews

2,540

Caren

CarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Its just so easy

Easy web site to navigate with a great selection of items, the fantastic prices and free delivery are a bonus so what more could you ask for? I shop here for all my appliances.

Dave B.

Dave B.Perth, WA

Fast delivery

Not really into reviews but this company deserve one, new fridge arrived and installed in under 24hrs, the price was better than the big retailers, delivery and install was included, the old one removed as was the packaging, I would recommend them.

Adam W.

Adam W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome allround

Awesome service from order to delivery. Quality of products purchased really good. Simple and easy checkout process
Really impressed and we are already researching our next purchase. And talking them up to our circle of friends. many thanx.

Terrie

Terrie

Great online service!

Quick and easy to order and fast delivery! Price was competitive and good choice of products to choose from. Would recommend for sure if you are in a hurry and need something quickly.

Rachel R.

Rachel R.Sydney, NSW

Great product, very easy process.

Fantastic service. The washing machine we bought is great.
Very easy buying process, what you see is what you get. Highly recommend and will be using it again in the near future.

Tanya M.

Tanya M.South East Queensland, QLD

Esatto a great product

Great price and great product, quiet, cleans well, very happy. Have bought Esatto dryer a year ago and that works amazing as well. Highly recommend this product over the big brand companies I've had in the past.

Impressive

Bought a washing machine at very competitive price, free delivery and installation. Item arrived when they said it would. I was very impressed with delivery and installation, would definitely recommend this company

L.G

L.GYeppoon

App on One great and friendly to deal with prices excellent & delivery fabulous. Purchased Sink & Cook top. Cook top was faulty. Replace first available truck. Delivery team great and prompt.

Kat S.

Kat S.Perth, WA

Best experience ever

No stress at all from go to woah. Everything ran without a hiccup, they arrived when they said they would and did everything as promised. Fantastic, would definitely recommend this company

Sharon

SharonFar North Queensland, QLD

Customer Experience Team is Outstanding

Bought a brand new washing machine and had no problems ordering, but I had a bad delivery experience. I called AOL and was transferred to the Customer Experience team who turned it completely around. The lady I dealt with was incredible.

Cathryn

CathrynSydney, NSW

completely painless experience

The whole process from finding our new washing machine, ordering it and having it delivered was great service and a seamless process. Well done! We are also very happy with the chosen machine and the great price.

bec

becGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

exceptional service and price

Jarrod helped me through the whole process and he was brilliant. have never had such an easy appliance buy and delivery. all done within a 24 hour period. awesome. Will absolutely use appliances online again. Thaks Jarrod for making the whole experience a 10/10 The delivery team were fantastic. friendly, accommodating and on time. couldn't ask for more.

Dennis

DennisHunter Region, NSW

Great service!

Delivered as arranged was on time with very pleasant fellows who took away the old fridge which was very heavy without any problems.
Excellent new fridge/freezer which is much better than expected so we are very happy customers.

Best Service

I am so annoying to change delivery time couple of times. But the customer service is very patient and efficient! The delivery is so profession! Thanks for all your help!!

Donna

Donna

Terrible service

I am really disappointed the service and have been telling everyone not to use your this company, I ordered an item from them and their delivery time were so inflexible I had to cancel. I was told that I would have a refund within 1 to 2 business days, I cancelled 4th December.
I called up customer care (terrible title, as there was not care at all) to find out about my refund and was told that I had to wait for the item to be returned to the warehouse before my refund would be processed. I was not told this when I called up the first time to cancel the item
I have not received any cancellations email.
I am considering registering a complaint with consumer affairs regarding this terrible service

Delivery was quick and easy. i was sent a delivery window in the day and then a 30mins heads up before the delivery was to arrive. They took my old disconnected dishwasher and dropped off the new one. In and out within 10mins. Competitive pricing too. Overall great service

Harry

HarryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wow, old fashioned customer service...not just motherhoods!

Purchased an upright freezer on day one, delivered and installed for no additional cost on day two. Price was more than competitive with opposition retailers. Friendly and efficient staff......retailing as it used to be.

Nyomi

NyomiSydney, NSW

Very Impressed!

Excellent front loader. User friendly, great size, excellent functions. Just what I wanted. Quiet while cycle is in operation and washes great. I'll definitely purchase from Appliances Online again. Thank you! Very Satisfied customer.

Great product, good design

I bought a chest freezer, with higher efficiency than other products that I was looking at online, I am very satisfied with the design. The volume compared to the price was also competitive.

R. Kain

R. KainSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wonderful service!

Helpful & delivered on time at an earlier date when requested. Was extremely happy with the friendly & above & beyond customer service I received when I needed my undermount sink delivered earlier than the original date as the stone mason needed it onsite before putting in the stone bench. It was not a problem they had a new delivery date within minutes & it arrived exactly when it said it would. I would definitely recommend for future purchases.

Phil & Rhonda T.asked

Hi.
What are your payment options. Do you accept COD on delivery.
Thanks Phil. ( Albion Park NSW )

fred f
fred f

As this is a Review site, why not simply ring or check their website for an immediate answer?

Phil & Rhonda T.

Thought I was on there website. Who do you think you are.

Customer ExperienceAppliances Online

Hi Phil, unfortunately we do not accept cash on delivery. We do offer Afterpay, Zip, PayPal and card on delivery.

BevL

BevLasked

Who will service a Euromaid induction cooktop - there appears to be no power to it. All other points are OK

Ashley
Ashley

My suggestion would be to contact the manufacturer of the appliance, you should be able to find their contact details just by doing a simple google search. They should be able to provide you the correct advice with how to get a repair man to come and have a look at the oven for you to let you know whats wrong with it and they will be able to fix it for you or at the very least provide the correct guidance.

Jenn Blue

Jenn Blueasked

I hear you offer 50% off fridges when purchased by an aged pensioner.
I'm on a full pension, age 70. living in sydney . Jenny Dyson

Customer ExperienceAppliances Online

Hi Jenn,

We don't do offer a discount for pensioners or anything like that , sorry, our prices change daily to ensure you're getting the best price of the day as per https://www.appliancesonline.com.au/our-prices.aspx - please feel free to take a look at that and please let us know if there's anything more which we can clarify

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives