Appliances Online
3.9 from 1,607 reviews

Disappointed they couldn't beat Harvey Norman on price.

We are regular customers with AL and they have always bettered local and national offers. With a Harvey Norman store just down the road offering a Miele 10502220 vacuum cleaner at a good price, we asked Appliances Online if they could better, but alas this time not. First time they have been beaten and maybe we should in future give Harvey Norman a closer look, especially since we can experience hands-on and they're just down the road offering free delivery.

Store LocationAppliance online

Really happy with Appliances Online

I ordered and pick a delivery date online for a new washing machine. The website were so easy to use and so as picking which day suits! On the day of our delivery we have been getting updates when and what time. They got into our house set up our new washing machine. Kehu the delivery guy were very friendly! It was a smooth buying and most of all awesome customer service!

Great Service

These guys have thought about every single facet of the customer journey and ensure a great end to end experience. Thank you and please don't change! I will be recommending to everyone.

Excellent!!

From the ordering, payment, to the delivery, everything was absolutely professional. The delivery men were so helpful and careful with my washing machine. I did have a problem with my first machine, rang the company back, and the customer service person immediately ordered me a new machine and offered to have it replaced within 3 days, both delivery teams were the best!!! They installed my machine and I am happily washing with the best results with my 8l Bosch front loader. Cannot speak more highly of everyone who works for this company. Definitely will be recommending this company to all my friends.

Excellent service

I ordered a Bosch washing machine and it was delivered the next day. The communication about delivery times was excellent and the installers were polite and friendly. My old machine was removed and they installed and tested the new one. It was great not having to sort out what to do with packaging or my old machine. I usually expect to pay more for deliveries and have to wait because I'm in a regional area, but the delivery and installation was quick and free. It was a seamless shopping experience and I'd order through them again.

Frustrated

I’m so frustrated with the after care service when needing warranty work done on poor quality products sold by this company in the past 12 months I have a had 2 mini bar fridges and 2 washing machines of which is broken again and have spent countless times on the phone with no one wanting responsibility for it... even the insurance company they sell extended warranty to you are not helping at all... so why bother paying the extra money. I’m never ever using this company again... I’m so frustrated and who knows how long this will go on for

Hi, we are sorry to hear you have had this experience. If you would please send your order details to customerexperience@winning.com.au we would like to look into this for you.

Very happy my first time purchase was made very easy

I emailed appliances online and received a phone call within a couple of hours thank you to Daniela in customer service. Not only am I very satisfied with my fridge but it also arrived earlier than expected. Will definitely use appliances online again.

EXCELLENT SERVICE AND DELIVERY

Brought a washing at 11am Tuesday was delivered 11am next day .Mitch and his wife were so professional nothing was a problum they installed it and took the old one away, will be dealing with you again your service was excellent. Dianne Crouch Burleigh Heads QLD

Delay and deceive!

I placed an order for a washing machine in early March and the system display will be delivered on April 2. At the end of March, I received a call from the company and told me that it would be delayed for one week and will be delivered on April 8. On April 8th, I contacted the company and they told me that they would be delivered on April 10th and the washing machine was already in transit. On April 9, they told me that for some reason, the washing machine I chose could not be delivered. Then gave me some other models of washing machines as an option. And the price is higher than my previous price. They are too untrustworthy! This is cheating! After waiting for a month without a washing machine, then told me that they could not be delivered! No compensation!

Hi Yang, I just found your order. I have sent you an email so you can contact me directly in regards to your issue.

Just purchased Seiki 5 kilo washer

My washing machine was delivered yesterday - the two gentlemen who delivered the machine were friendly and very efficient. There was a small hiccup in communication prior but despite that my product arrived on time and was installed easily. I am not a big on-line user but would not hesitate to use this company again as they kept me informed all the way. Great work delivery drivers and staff :)

Store Locationonline

Great Customer Service Always! Great Products!

I have bought from many online stores. I have bought from well known companies as well, they do not have the great customer service and care Appliances Online have. They are very quick with delivery and they are great when you need help. They are always there to help. I now only from buy from "Appliances Online" I Highly Recommend them!

Store LocationOnline Warwick Farm Sydney

No tax invoice for my purchase

Bought an ASKO washing machine through them, bad mistake! No tax invoice was issued, emailed them to enquire, they asked me to get the tax invoice from ASKO, which is weird since I paid Appliances Online for the machine, I was not dealing with ASKO. Anyhow, emailed ASKO but they did not respond to my email, which was as expected, since they were not dealing with me. So ended up without a tax invoice for my machine, praying that I do not need warranty services, else I have nothing to prove my purchase! Bad experience, never again dealing with Appliances Online!

Hi, Can you please send an email to customerexperience@winning.com.au with your invoice number and contact details so we can look into this for you ?I was never issued an invoice, how could I possibly give you an invoice number?!Hi J Yong, Sorry about that. Could you email through to us some of the details you provided on your order, such as your name, phone number, address, product... etc. I'll see if I can get an invoice made for you. Kind regards, Luke

Wonderful Service and Wonderful product.

I phoned Appliance online - late Sunday evening 31/3/19.
The lady I spoke with was so helpful and put all my concerns at rest.
The following day, we ordered our wonderful new refrigerator and requested delivery for Friday 5/4/19...if possible.
Lo and behold, we received an email this morning (Friday) to say that our refrigerator would arrive between 10am and 12noon.
Yes, it certainly did.
The 2 gentlemen that took out our old fridge and then bought in the new fridge, were wonderful.
They were so careful in everything that they did, slowly moving these large objects in such a way that no damage whatsoever, would or could be done.
The gentlemen were polite, caring and quite concerned about leaving our home the way that they had found it, to the extent that they even placed our front door mat in the correct position prior to leaving.
So, Appliance Online, "Please take a bow", your department and its workers have done you proud and has exceeded all our expectations.
A great big Well Done from us to You and your Staff.
Thank You so much.
Sincerely.

Store LocationAppliances Online

Fantastic service

We had a Bosch washing machine delivered yesterday and were super impressed by the service offered. Delivery was nominated within a 2 hour window meaning l didn’t have to stay home all day. Ahmed delivered and installed the unit even though he had to make modifications to our cabinet. Fantastic service . Thank you Ahmed.

36 days to get a refund on a unit that could not be repaired after only 9 months of use

I purchased a dishwasher from Appliances Online that failed after only 9 months of use. After 9 days of repeated emails and telephone calls I finally received a service date. After another week of waiting for parts from Melbourne the unit was deemed non repairable. No refund was possible until the unit was collected even though it was not functional and could not be repaired. After collection, another 12 days and another series of emails and telephone calls before I finally received my refund. Total time from notification of problem to refund, 36 days, and countless emails and telephone calls. Look somewhere else before you consider this company.

Poor customer service and shipping time

Very very poor customer service they are not educated to be in this job professionaly, the shipping time is ridiculously long, not worth buying when you end up having to wait well over 3 months for it to come. Ordered in early February was mean to come March, they called the day before saying it is delayed over one month to come in April, now it is April meant to get my order tomorrow, they have rang saying it is again delayed over another month to mid may. What a joke! Told them i have been patient but this is ridiculous cancel my order because I would rather not deal with them anymore. A complete waste of my time and money.

Fabulous Customer Service - from beginning to end

I ordered a fridge from Appliances Online and the price was great and the service was brilliant. Rhys and the delivery team from Winning Services (and Rob in payments) are providing a fantastic service. I will definitely order again through Appliances online.

So efficient!

I couldn't believe that I ordered it one day, and it arrived the next. It was quick, easy and affordable - the perfect online transaction. I'll definitely be back for more!

Fabulous purchase and servuce

I ordered a fridge in February for delivery yesterday. The price was excellent and the communication was great. The delivery team kept in touch until they arrived on time! Thanks

That’s ‘service’

Ask a question and be met with confusing and misleading information.

I have used Appliances Online a number of times for thousands of dollars worth of appliances over the last five years. Unfortunately based on today's experience that will be my last.

Initiated a chat to ask about price matching as I had seen an item elsewhere for a significantly lower price. I was told on chat multiple reason as to why this would not be possible. Reasons varied from the retailer was not Australian owned to I didn't have a written quote and because the competitor was not online only. While I totally get that I was asking about price matching a price I had seen at Costco (for which I genuinely was not sure of the policy as the website was not clear) however, I do not believe the response was mature and considered (especially given the amount of money I have spent with this company) but also as the policy was not overly clear on this matter.

When I flagged the conflicting information on the chat and referred back to the policy detailed on the Appliances Online website (https://www.appliancesonline.com.au/our-prices.aspx) I was told to contact the Company Lawyer. Like are you serious? Such threatening and bullish behavior. Interesting interaction overall.
Probably easier to go elsewhere is you want a good deal and less conflicting information - when a company refers you to their lawyer you know the customer service can't be great.

Hi, I would like to investigate this situation. If you would please send any details to customerexperience@winning.com.au we would like to look into this for you.

Does anyone have any feedback or past experience on how the 3 year Care Plan works if we buy from them. Is it same like Extended Warranty which one buys from any retailer?
YMMV, I did not get an invoice from them when I last bought an ASKO washing machine from them. Good luck with any extended warranty, given that you may not even get an invoice.I hv always got a tax invoice from them. My question was in relation to Care Plan and how it works?Hi Dshah, Once the manufacture's warranty period ends on the product the 3 year care plan starts. For all enquiries and claims, contact the Customer Care Line on 1300 100 824. Terms and conditions for the care plan can be read here: https://www.appliancesonline.com.au/images/pdf/Appliances_Online_Customer_Care_Plan_TCs-2018.pdf

measurements of samsung fridge freezer 4door
Hey ProductReview.com.au, Just letting you know your message has been received, and one of our customer support team members will be in touch to help you out within the next 24 hours. If your inquiry is urgent, please give us a call on 1300 002 500, 9am to 5pm AEST (7 x days a week), otherwise if you have anything else to add you can simply reply back to this email  Thank you, Reshma.

Whats the best hd tv?