4.4 from 3,934 reviews

4.8 (1,851)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (65) · No (2,088)
    4.8 (1,486)

Stalinger

StalingerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy and cheap :)

Very easy ordering process. Great delivery service. The pricing of goods is competitive. The collection and disposal of the old appliance made it an easy decision. The customer service of the delivery crew was great also.

Easy, quick, friendly.

Have used this business twice now. The fact they'll take your old items and packaging, and provide an accurate time slot for delivery is fantastic.

Also friendly staff who were carefully moving around to ensure no damage.

Highly recommended.

Jo Morris

Jo MorrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love everything about Appliances online

good service from all involved at Appliances on line everyone is very helpful and nice and I would pass on their site on line which I have done in the past.

Maria

MariaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and delivery

Ordered my item with ease. Website very easy to use and navigate through. Great service and super fast delivery. Ordered and had item delivered promptly within 24 hours. Thank you

Natasha

NatashaNarrabundah 2604, ACT

Always provide great service.

Appliances On line have delivered over the years, a washing machine, BBQ, fridge and stove top. For each delivery we were informed of the timing and date. Delivery was smooth, with no fuss. The drivers tok our washing machine away and installed the new one.

yarrabilbadave

yarrabilbadaveSydney, NSW

A really great company to deal with !

I've used Appliances Online, several times. Every time has been a real pleasure, their range is extensive, their prices are great, but best of all their delivery/installation teams are amazing - so friendly, polite and efficient - it's lovely to deal with them.

Always best prices and very professional company.

I have used this company more than once. Great website to navigate. Kept informed of delivery progress. Always arrived on time. Very friendly and efficient people. After shopping around have always found the best deal here

Great website, products and service

Always get my products from appliances online. Great website, good sales, good communication and delivery on time or earlier than expected. This time microwave and iron, last time oven, cooktop and extractor fan.

Service and prices fantastic

When our dryer broke down, we looked at new ones. Saw appliances online and found there products and prices excellent.
The service was fantastic delivered the very next morning. Recommend them to anyone and everyone

Keep up the great work

BackstageRebel

BackstageRebelHunter Region, NSW

Great Service. Great Prices. Next Day Delivery.

I've purchased from Appliances Online twice now, and referred my parents in law to use them too.

I've purchased a washing machine, and a toaster - I was very happy with both transactions.

My in-laws purchased a washing machine, and then a tumble-drier. They had an issue with one of their purchases but customer service was great to deal with.

No complaints at all. The website is easy to use, fantastic service, next day delivery and the prices are amazing. We definitely recommend them.

W5739

W5739South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and pricing.

I recommend Appliances Online to everyone now. They seem to have a great range of products at low prices. No one has beaten their price when I have compared prices. They deliver, install and remove old appliances. I have only spoke to different delivery teams, however they have all been polite, professional and efficient in install and removing appliances. I have purchased a fridge, washing machine and dishwasher over the last 18 months. All appliances are running smoothly and I have no complaints. I will definitely buy from the. In future.

not happy Jan

not happy JanSouthwest, VIC

Right product, right price - love my new WM

My washing machine of 12 years died!! On a Friday, Went online, did a compare & contrast. Got a great deal. Washing machine delivered & installed Monday. Old faithful taken away - all drama free.

Replaced broken washing machine in 2 days (over the weekend)!

When our old machine broke down I frantically visited a few stores and looked online for a replacement. We narrowed down our choice to one of three models. Appliances online offered both the best price and quickest delivery. Not a difficult decision in the end.

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So far it has performed as well as I expected it would.

Have had excellent service from ordering to the fantastic and helpful team that delivered my order. Can't go wrong with Appliances Online and have other things to order in the near future.

Jake

JakeSydney, NSW

Great washing machine

We received the washing machine and it looked beautiful and compact. Neat dial and simple features. The delivery staff set it up quickly. They placed it on a 15 min timer and organised it to spin before doing our first load. Unfortunately this particular machine didn’t flush and provided an error code not in the manual. After ringing the company and appliances online, the item was replaced by the next day, with the exact same washing machine. We have had the machine less than a week and it is perfect! Spins and dries, goes through quick cycles, is so quiet we forget we have it on. Definitely worth buying if you’re on a small budget.

Christy

ChristySydney, NSW

Happy customer

Very happy with my purchase (washing machine). Great price and great customer service. Item was delivered on time and quick. The staff who delivered the item, Jesse, was really friendly. Thank you.

Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Great value

Always find what I want at a competitive price. My third experience with Appliances Online 2 fridges and a microwave. I don't go to showrooms to buy appliances anymore . This process is efficient and too easy.

A great experience

From the first phone call, to ordering online, to delivery, the entire experience was great. The delivery/installation guys were fantastic, very friendly, and went above and beyond. I'd definitely order from Appliances Online again.

Margaret

MargaretPerth, WA

Extremely satisfied.

Very happy with putting right the first slightly faulty machine which was not able to be installed correctly. The installation was very complicated, lots of extra time spent but now perfect. Very grateful to the installer.

Bill

BillPerth, WA

Online team was helpful, we were kept up to date with delivery information, the prices are very competitive, payment on delivery welcomed and delivery people very friendly and on time.