Appliances Online
3.9 from 1,578 reviews

Fantastic service.

I ordered my new washing machine at 930pm for next day delivery. I was sent 2 emails/text messages from Adam advising me it was being delivered and then when he was 30 min away and it was delivered by 1030 am. Fantastic service. Great communication plus free delivery and free removal of old washer. Can’t speak highly enough of Adam and the Appliamces online experience.

Store LocationAppliances online

They are just amazing

I’ve been shopping from Appliances Online for past 10 years. From the very first moments of your shopping I always get amazing service.
Prices - unbeatable!
Sales team - 10/10
Customer Support - 10/10
Delivery and Delivery Service - 10/10
There’s not even 1 small thing that I can complain about.

Disappointed

Used this company previously and it was a positive experience, but not this time. Purchased item on 22/2/19 now its a month later and I am still waiting for it to be delivered!!

terrible customer service

Their live chat person couldn't answer simple questions about delivery. Kept posting information that wasn't specific to my question, then simply posted a link to their website and closed the chat window lol. Well, if that's how you're treating me before I even spend my money, imagine how difficult it will be AFTER I've purchased something and need customer support. Lesson Learned dealing with other shifty online appliance dealers. Wont get hosed twice :)

Be Careful

It seems like they are selling factory second items or old stock. I purchased a 75inch OLED TV and it had issues out of the box. 3 months later it was finally resolved. Next purchase was an oven (SMEG) that had issues with the door. Again months later it was finally resolved. Whilst the oven was being repaired it had gone down over $1100 in value. I bought it for $3400 and in 2 weeks it had gone down to $2000. I contacted Appliances Online and was basically told tough luck. Last money they will see from me. It is much better buying from a retail outlet as there is someone accountable. Once Appliances Online takes your money - Good Luck with any issues.

Took my money, did not deliver the product, made me wait for a month, rude and unhelpful customer service.

After paying for my product on appliances online I did not receive it on the delivery date, and the company said they do not know when my product will be delivered and estimate about another month for a delivery. Also the customer service was rude and absolutely unhelpful.
Here is a full story about my horrible experience with appliances online.
On the 9th of March I have payed 609$ to the appliances online for a CHIQ RF 435L Fridge. I chose this specific fridge because of a 5 year warranty deal and a 430+L capacity. I then chose the closest delivery date from their online system which was the 20th of March. On the 18th of March I’ve messaged them to ask for a delivery time, the answer was that the fridge is not going to be delivered this week and I would need to wait for at least a month because the supplier is delaying the fridge delivery and it’s not their fault (which is obviously is their fault anyway as a service providers, and by taking my money they have took the responsibility to deliver my product within a reasonable timeframe). I have said that they should have at least notified my to which their support manager Jake C. answered that “I am notifying you now” after I have messaged them first. Jake suggested only two options: two wait for who knows as long, and to pay a difference for another fridge. I have requested to provide me with another fridge in stock with the same capacity and warranty, but they refused to cover the price difference (although I would believe it’s their responsibility as service providers). Now, by the 18th of march the fridge CHIQ RF 435L rised in price and costs now 719$ and the fridge they can provide costs 796$, I might agree to pay the 77$ difference, but they have requested the whole price difference cover which is 187$. I believe this is absolutely unreasonable, and the company shouldn’t take money for the products they cannot supply.

Store Locationappliances online

Great Service

Unbelievably great service. 20 year old washing machine stopped working about 4pm on the Thursday before a long weekend. Started thinking we'd have to use a laundromat to get us through. Quick bit of internet searching to find what new machine we wanted and then the best price. Finished up ordering a Bosch front loader from Appliances Online at 5:40pm. The ordering process was simple and detailed. Tick box to have old machine taken away for free. Delivery free. You can select a day of delivery and I was surprised that the next day (Friday) was available but I selected it. Received SMS before 7am on Friday that the delivery was coming that day. SMS at 8:30 to say delivery would be between 10:15 and 12:15. A third SMS that it would arrive in 30 minutes. Arrived at 10:30 and quickly installed by two very friendly and competent gentlemen. 17 hours from order to delivery and installation is as good as it gets. Highly recommend Appliances Online. Unbelievably slick operation.

Customer service could be better..

I have ordered through this store twice so far. The first time I ordered a stereo, the delivery was super fast and they even offered to set it up for me and take away my old one which was good of them. On the down side, the casing on the stereo as not clipped together properly leaving a small gap. I emailed the store, and did not receive a reply. Upon leaving a product review on the site and mentioning that they did not reply to my complaint (and deducted stars for this) they finally rang me full of apologies, explaining that their emails were playing up for some reason had been sending customers emails into junk folder. They apologised and offered a partial refund or a store voucher to choose from. I chose the store voucher. When trying to spend the voucher it was deemed invalid towhich I had to send another email in the form of a reply to their voucher email. This was then corrected and I was finally able to buy with the voucher. I have deducted one star in this rating, for you need to send a few emails, be insistent and review before things are finally corrected. Apart from this this store is fairly good, especially for discount prices and fast delivery.

Store LocationOnline

Best price, fast delivery, great

Excellent price, willing to negotiate for a great deal. Very fast, free delivery, ths delivery drivers were great also and got a huge fridge into my house even though it was a struggle.

Will buy from appliances online again.

Poor communication and overpriced

Purchase cooktop, oven and installation ($500) in November. Booked for 6 weeks later. Items not arrived in time pushed another 6 weeks. By that time the items had still not actually been dispatched. Then tried to upsell an item 4 times the price. Have since had the electrical upgrade completed at 25% of their quote and have a quote for half the installation fee. Then had to wait a week for the refund when they finally admitted I wasn’t getting my cooktop delivered anytime soon.

Store LocationOnline

poor delivery service

bought a Billy Tap and asked for tit to be delivered on a certain day. Got a text to say am delivery the stipulated day only to finally get it pm the next day. No apology.

fabulous service

ordered new fridge 3.30 pm,arrived next morning @9am,Graham the driver took away the old fridge ,all the packaging,installed the new one,delivery was free,as all the other dealers wanted $55-$65 to deliver,also the price of the fridge was the best I found

Store Locationsydney

Best service

I recently bought a Samsung Robot Vacuum, Powerbot plus 2.0 and a Russell Hobbs RHSP801RED Sandwich Press.
The prices were the best I found online and the delivery was completed well before the quoted date.
The customer service is quite responsive and knowledgeable and I would recommend Appliances Online to anyone considering a purchase.

Return Customer

Upgraded my gas stove and I'm happy to say the service and quality of the products are second to none.
Delivery was quicker than expected, I will definitely return again when I need something else.

Excellent range, service & prices

We’ve bought a number of appliances from appliances online over the past 3 years - air conditioning units, a dishwasher, washing machine and a microwave. The service is always amazing. For our washing machine, they removed our broken machine at no extra cost and installed the new one. We ordered on Tuesday morning and it arrived the next day. The prices are good too. Highly recommend and will be using again

Up to my fifth purchase

I rave about appliance online. I've bought a machine for a flat I rent out and they dug up an old invoice for my during tax time. The last washing machine I bought died; it was replaced by a BOSCH by two men in two days. Perfect.

Good service and product available

I had no need to contact anyone about my order, things just happened,

I especially welcome the delivery service, they kept me informed via text and email and were on time and efficient.

Excellent and helpful customer service and quick delivery

Unlike the last negative review, I had an extremely positive experience with this store. We have used them for many years, in fact purchased my now DEAD Bosch dishwasher from them 7 years ago (which wasnt even my first purchase). Anyway from getting urgent washing machines, dishwashers and fridges installed quickly over the years to helping me with my most recent fridge problem late last year, I honestly can't fault the sales/customer/delivery service teams. I too had a problem with the fridge I chose, I had everyone from Samsung, AO's own after hours sales, biz hours sales & customer service, to their delivery service guys calling me to help me get the fridge up and running. Basically the freezer was still 24degC after 48hr or something crazy. AO were going to replace my fridge with a completely different brand which I actually ordered but as they didn't have stock the wait was about 5 days. I was told to just use the one I have until they can deliver the other one. Anyway, so in the next 5 days, the Samsung (a whole other story) freezer finally woke up and in that time I decided to test it to see if it is good enough (btw, this is one of the biggest fridges in the range with auto water and ice), and right up until the night before the delivery of the next fridge, we all decided we should just stick with the Samsung cos the other one would've been smaller. Also the delivery guy advised that the Samsung was a better fridge, despite the initial problems. The sales guys were courteous and understanding of our decision and didn't sound annoyed with me at all (I was more annoyed at myself really). The last thing I said to them were, you have me as a customer for life! but I think I jinxed myself cos now my Bosch dishwasher died! (see other review) calling them sooner than expected.

Appalling service

I bought this at the beginning of February, along with a washing machine. The fridge worked for a couple of days before we began to notice that the fridge was no longer cold and the freezer was completely thawed. I had been in touch with Appliances Online, who passed me on the Electrolux team (even worse service!) as this was a manufacturing fault.

Finally after a week without a fridge, Electrolux came to check out the fault and acknowledged that there was a gas leak. There was no mention of a loan fridge or any coverage for loss of food or buying food to replace. We were then without a fridge for another 6 days. I spent many hours on the phone, getting told the same information and false promises. I am aware that this is a manufacturing issue, but I am disappointed that Appliances Online palmed us off to deal with the issue, rather than trying to remediate the issue and offer help.

Wonderful service when purchasing, but appalling service once you've received your goods. Will not be purchasing again. Very disappointed.

Perfect service and product! Good value for money! highly recommended!

Ordered a washing machine from them on 20 Feb and had it delivered and installed on 22 Feb morning. No issue at all. Was initially worried about the negative comments, but they have pay-on-delivery option which convinced me to try. It worked out perfect! Very good value for money as their price include installation and they take away your old appliance free of charge!