Appliances Online

4.8 (5,916)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (190) · No (6,351)
    4.9 (4,874)

Excellent service

Can't fault them. Service, before and after, great. would recommend them to anyone looking for a replacement white goods product.

Mirek R.

Mirek R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exemplary customer focus!

We bought a Samsung tv from them few weeks before Black Friday at the lowest price around at the time by far. And yesterday I’ve noticed that the same tv is advertised by them for $1070 less. Call them yesterday hoping for some sympathy and with no questions, almost eagerly they refunded the whole difference!

Ellen Tape

Ellen TapeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy, fast, great service

I ordered a dishwasher online, it was cheaper than all the shops. Easy to order online, quick, free delivery. The dishwasher was delivered the next business day. The friendly and helpful delivery guy took the dishwasher out of the carton and took away all of the packaging. Excellent service.

Westinghouse bar Freezer

My new freezer is great. Its working well. I was so appreciative of the great service and quick delivery, especially during this Covid time.

Megs

MegsSydney, NSW

Winning deals and winning prices at Appliances Online

Amazing prices and even better service from point of order to deliver and removal. I have used before and will continue to use again.

Olivia

OliviaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unbeatable service!

Ordered new washing machine. Delivered within 24 hours. The delivery guys disconnected the old washing machine and installed the new one and took the old machine with them. Very polite and professional. Cannot be happier!!

Fantastic service and great price for my dishwasher

I Have used Appliance online on multiple occasions as they deliver competitive prices and legendary service ....
Excellent reputation !
Always deliver

Nicola 21

Nicola 21Nicholls 2913, ACT

Love my new toaster and kettle

Ordered Tuesday evening, delivered Wednesday lunch time. Fab.
Unfortunately the delivery guy stunk of smoke and so did the boxes. I couldn’t get them unpacked and out of my house quick enough. Disgusting

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

Easy way to order a product that you already know you want

I ordered on a Saturday and the washing machine was delivered and installed with the old machine removed by 11am on Monday. Somehow I had mistakenly ordered two machines and the delivery guys were very swift in arranging a refund.

Angus

AngusGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Too easy!!

Very easy to order, price was incredible and delivery speed was next day. Drivers were on time, polite and respected the gear. Well done will defiantly use again!

Inderjit

InderjitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, got next day delivery for my fridge. Very polite staff. Took the old fridge for free. Building a new house can’t wait to shop with them again. Highly recommended. Best and honest prices.

Brian L.

Brian L.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Product and Quick Delivery

The product I purchased is Haier 517L Bottom Mount Fridge HRF520BS in June 2020. This comment is made after 5 months usage of the product. It has been functioning very well. The delivery service was awesome, and they helped dispose my old fridge as well. I would recommend Appliances Online to everyone.

Salsta

Salsta

Excellent product. I’m very happy happy. Excellent company to deal with. Outstanding customer service. I would definitely buy from you again.

moonlight24

moonlight24

westinghouse Microwave

Item as described, would do business with them in the near future, customer service was excellent, fast delivery, Great Functions.

YosAndFlo P.

YosAndFlo P.Sydney, NSW

easiest purchase of washing machine

once my heart settled on a bosh washing machine I loved that they had direct appliance linked to their official website. I purchased the machine on Friday or Saturday , got the warranty extension and the machine was delivered on Monday! super happy

Lia M.

Lia M.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Very nice upright freezer

Great freezer, frost free with clear drawers so you can what is in them. 173 litres and hold lots of stuff. Has a flash freeze option as well

Mirah

MirahVictoria

Happy customer

Bought appliances for the first time. Price was the best after compare with others and delivery was quick (ordered on Friday, received it on Monday). Definitely will get from here again.

Chanell Rykheer

Chanell RykheerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service!

Product is as it was described at a great price. Customer service was friendly and helpful, delivery team went above and beyond.

Le-Anne Shann

Le-Anne ShannSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy as

From start to finish, then delivery, was a positive experience. Even the communications about delivery time was good. I would highly recommend Appliances On Line.

Liz D.

Liz D.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Great for country customers.

Very handy for people who live in the country with minimal options. Reliable delivery time, polite staff who where very obliging.

kathy

kathyasked

what is a great spin bike fro home that is solid and reasonably priced

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I don’t understand

Timasked

I bought a washing machine from AO and had no problems with the purchase or delivery.
Its only a year old and is leaking among other faults. AO has not responded to my emails and wont answer my calls (3 times at least 20 mins waiting on phone)
Whats going on Appliances Online? Starting to think I will never buy from you again.

Janet
Janet

I am a first time purchaser but I am disappointed with their Customer Service people who apparently just decide to ignore any complaints. Beyond frustrating but there is always a legal remedy I guess !

Keepprivate
Keepprivate

I am having a similar problem however my washing machine is still under warranty. I've been waiting six months to have it fixed! I'm stuck in a queue for the fifth time in the past week (for between 20 minutes and an hour each time with no answer) and they just hung up on me. They don't answer emails either. Really bad service.

Appliances Online
Customer ExperienceAppliances Online

Hi everyone , we're really sorry to hear that this is happening as this is not the kind of legendary service which we aim to provide to our customers, and we are dealing with a larger volume of customers on the phones but if you would like to send us a private email through to customerexperience@winning.com.au with your invoice number and the issues you are currently having, we will look into this and get into touch with you to get a resolution as soon as possible.

Tai L.

Tai L.asked

Best washing machines

Tim

Not my Esatto. Leaks among other faults.

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives