Appliances Online
Listing monitored by Appliances Online

4.8 (7,955)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (274) · No (8,413)
    4.9 (6,614)

Roger
RogerGordon 2906, ACT

Great Customer Service

Very happy with the customer service we received from Appliances Online. We ordered a drier on Saturday afternoon, it was delivered before lunch on Monday and our old drier taken away. The new drier was making a rubbing noise when we used it that night and next day. Took a short video to show the issue and sent it through the the support team just prior to 5pm Wednesday. A replacement drier was delivered prior to lunch the very next next day, no questions asked.

Barbaraann
BarbaraannNew South Wales

Always need a toaster

As with all your Appliances, The Sunbeam Toaster is no exception
The prices are always competitive and delivery and free removable of old appliance is exceptional

Andrew S.
Andrew S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best price and quick delivery

Easy to use website, stock available and the best price in Melbourne, will continue to shop at Appliances Online, great during COVID too!

PRay
PRayPerth, WA

Washing Machine replaced with new one

My washing machine had failed its seal after 5 months of use. Appliance Online initially referred us to the original manufacturer. However when we didn't get proper support from them, Appliance Online replaced the machine with a new one. I'm quite happy with their service.

How have we lived without this

As a family of 6, we were finally purchasing our first dryer. I had heard good reports about the Bosch Heat Pump dryer and this was confirmed when I called the support line to just triple check my choice of product. I am so so obsessed with this appliance!!! It's economical to run, doesn't destroy the clothes, offers SO MANY options for drying, and looks so so pretty in our laundry. If I had known that this appliance would have caused so many fights over who does the washing, I would have purchased it years ago!! LOVE IT!

Douglas82
Douglas82Sydney, NSW

Is the Rot Setting In?

CAT
CAT

Above impressed!

Rod and his young partner who delivered my chest freezer were extremely polite and very friendly. Their professionalism was second to none. Can't recommend this Company enough!

NigelSydney
NigelSydneySydney, NSW

Excellent Service

First washing Machine delivered leaked immediately we had a new machine within one day now working perfectly the service throughout was outstanding........well done to all involved

Byrne family
Byrne familyPerth, WA

Excellent customer service

I have now bought my second appliance from this company and I have been pleasantly surprised by the excellent customer service. The website is easy to navigate, the choices are huge, and my appliance was delivered quickly. The expert delivery people went out of their way to help me set up everything and took away the old appliance. Such a refreshing change….a company that cares!

in spirit &.
in spirit &.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

applianceonline absolutely perfect

ordered a "family hub smart fridge" through applianceonline as they offered free delivery (Harvey Norman wanted to charge $170) and it arrived 2 days after placing my order. The constant communications of expected delivery time was great, was able to choose the delivery day then received a msg morning of delivery then about 30 minutes before they arrived. The delivery guys were extremely polite and friendly and moved the new fridge into its new place very efficiently, even taking it down stairs. Very professional. The fridge is absolutely brilliant. Will be ordering all our stuff through applianceonline from now on after such an easy stress free process.

prompt

great service and on top with providing eta times Highly recommend using appliances online to all. Quick and smart service

Another Successful Product

Excellent price matching.
Product choice amazing.
Very helpful and friendly online staff.
Delivery timing really quick.
Installation was awesome, and convenient.
Will be back again

Debbie
DebbieSydney, NSW

Great Service

Received our washing machine the next day from very friendly delivery guys. Very efficient and helpful service. Client services were also really helpful. Thanks you!

JANA
JANASydney, NSW

PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE!

So so happy with their price match feature. I provided a link of the same product from another store and they were able to match the price in less than a minute! I was provided with all the necessary steps for me to get the price match! So happy!

SARAH
SARAH

Vintec 130 bottle wine fridge

Item meets all described features and perfect for needs. Designed to be built in but is definitely able to stand alone. Service from Appliances Online faultless

Read more reviews - page 2

Sandra
Sandraasked

Hi there, has anyone bought an oven and or a canopy rangehood from this website perhaps? What was your experience? Are these products genuine? As well as the website? Thanking you in advance :)

JHH
JHH

absolutely terrible, got the model number and measurements wrong

Angel
Angel

Logically the 4.6 rating is a sensible measure. Once you have read through the 11,000 reviews please share your assessment.

Joy S.
Joy S.

I have bought from this store over several years. The service is always great, pricing and delivery excellent. Any problems were dealt with and the live chat is a good way to communicate. They price very well and even try to give better price than already low listed price. Their feedback is very good.

GeorgieSos
GeorgieSosasked

I love the super fast delivery and competitive pricing. I am looking to purchase a lounge from the Ostro range, but i cant find a single review any where on the internet or on the AO website. The reviews need to be prominently displayed for each individual product. When buying online I rely heavily on reviews for determining quality and value.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I don’t understand as your post is clearly not a question. Are you complaining that it is the fault of reviewers not reviewing ? ‘Please explain’.

Lisa R.
Lisa R.asked

Are all the products you sell on your online platform, 1st grade quality, sealed in their original boxes ?

Maggie
Maggie

Hello Lisa,
As far as I am aware the products are all new and boxed correctly. Ours was anyway. Hope this helps.

Deb D
Deb D

I have purchased 2 products from them and they are all new plus still in original boxes when delivered

Rico
Rico

We bought a pair of washing machine and dryer. Both were in their original boxes. There were three guys that delivered, unboxed, removed the old washer and put the new one in place. They did adjust the feet of the washer but didn't level the washer very well. So I took out a spirit level and adjustable wrench to finish the job. The boxes came with all the accessories/parts and documents described in the manual. In my case, I also ordered a stacking kit which wasn't available until a couple of weeks later so they gave me the option to split the order and received the washer and dryer first.

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives