4.6 from 7,784 reviews

7,784 reviews
    4.8 (5,103)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (172) · No (5,515)
    4.9 (4,189)

Paula L.

Paula L.Victoria

New washing machine

The delivery was great, the communication was great too! They were very professional and they took the other appliance and took the packaging with them, but left a messy floor! never mind cannot have everything.

BBQ Bob

BBQ BobSydney

Recommend that you avoid this seller

Early this week I purchased an item online and paid for it immediately with a 2 day delivery time.
The next day despite not speaking with me they extended the delivery date to 31/12/2020.
Today they cancelled the order and said that they can't supply the goods.
Looks like they were selling goods that they didn't have.
Atleast they are refunding the purchase price.
Less than impressed with their actions and would suggest that others not deal with them.
I certainly will not purchase from them again.

Michael Turner

Michael TurnerMid North Coast, NSW

Great product, very happy customer

Who is virtually an unlimited choice of options with most products I have purchased be at the recent wall oven or the TV I purchased earlier in the year. Great products, competitive prices

Kylie F

Kylie FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service, fast delivery

When they advertise next day delivery, they mean next day delivery!

We have ordered a dryer and a dishwasher through this company and have had the best experience both times.

The communication with delivery is second to none, we were kept up to date with the status the entire time. The delivery persons were friendly as well.

They even took away our old machines and the boxes at no extra charge!

So so happy with these guys

Lizo

LizoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Bosch washing machine

New Bosch series 8 washing machine is everything I need in a washing machine, efficient, quiet and quick for a front loader. My last Bosch machine lasted 14 years. Hopefully this one will do the same! Plus, 'Appliances Online' were able to deliver the next day within the time slot asked for and installed immediately by driver. great service

Rosh

RoshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Next delivery promise

Bought an air fryer oven recently. Appliances Online was the cheapest and the only store having enough stock. The online experience was great and I received the oven next day.

Lee

LeeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Outstanding service

The online ordering process was easy and allowed me to pick the day I wanted to have my item delivered. They even take the old appliance away if needed. You receive texts to let you know when your delivery will arrive and they turn up on time and are professional and polite.

georgie m

georgie m

Incredible service

I purchased a kitchenaid from them late at night at around 10:30 pm and the kitchenaid was sitting at my door by 12:30 the next day. Incredible service. 10/10! the delivery man was so helpful and kind. Couldn't be happier with the service from appliances online.

Susan

SusanPerth, WA

Great service provided by appliances online

Ordering was easy, contact re delivery was excellent and delivered as stated. Took away old appliance and connected new appliance even though this wasnt requested in original order. Delivery guys were two New Zealanders, which were very professional and nothing was too much for them. Would have no hesitation on using Appliances online when the situation arises in the future. Bought a Haier Front loader washing machine.

RachK

RachKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome fast service!!

I purchased a food processor online at 3.30pm, it arrived at 10am the next morning. Great commnications with emails & txt. Even with Corona restrictions they kept their promise of next day delivery. Will definately used again.

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfection

Ordering was easy,the website also very easy to use and the delivery was super fast.
The two delivery guys were fantastic and extremely helpful
Will be using this company again in future.

Fastastic delivery & website!

I ordered a few items on this website (Sunbeam Heatsoft mixer) & a Kitchenaid silicone ladle. The next day of order I received sms informing me that the items are coming. Fast delivery and items come in great condition and packaging. The website is so easy to use and friendly. Great job guys.

Nat

NatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service every time!!

Always excellent service and fantastic delivery guys. They remove, and take away your old appliance, and then install your new ones. So convenient!
I buy all my appliances online from them now! Can’t fault them.

Craig L

Craig LSydney, NSW

Quick and easy.

Had shortlisted a couple of coffee machines but the one I really wanted was a little pricey. Appliances Online just happened to have this one on special at $150 less than everyone else, plus no delivery fee where all the others were around $20-$50. Ordered Thursday, delivered Friday.

Tash H

Tash HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product, great service!

The website was easy to navigate. The product is exactly as described. The delivery was on time. The delivery team were friendly and efficient. If I could give the service 10 stars I would - well done AppliancesOnline!

Nicole

NicoleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service is awesome.

Bought a fridge, the delivery service went smoothly. Very satisfied.

Staff are friendly and admire how they are very helpful throughout the process. The fridge worked great and we don't have anything to complain about so far. It was bought 3 weeks ago.

Marlayne

MarlayneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding customer service

Outstanding customer service from both the person who took my order and the delivery driver. He went above & beyond and gave us a quick demo on how to install our dishwasher which saved us a lot of time as the instructions from the manufacturer were very poor. Will definitely use again

Penny R

Penny RHunter Region, NSW

NEW FREEZER

Fantastic customer service
Just ordered new freezer yesterday and it arrived this morning.
No delivery fee, no hassle & great price
Guys from Winnings that delivered it were great, very friendly and installed the freezer where I wanted it.
Will definitely use them again

Brilliant service

Absolutely thrilled. Was very prompt and easy to do business with. Will certainly recommend to friends and will use again in the future. Thank you Appliances Online for making the transaction painless.

Robsam70

Robsam70Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Couldn't have been quicker or easier

I ordered a new Westinghouse freestanding oven online one night last week ( it would have been after 9pm), received it the next morning before lunch and the delivery guys were fantastic. Bravo Appliances Online!

Timasked

I bought a washing machine from AO and had no problems with the purchase or delivery.
Its only a year old and is leaking among other faults. AO has not responded to my emails and wont answer my calls (3 times at least 20 mins waiting on phone)
Whats going on Appliances Online? Starting to think I will never buy from you again.

Janet
Janet

I am a first time purchaser but I am disappointed with their Customer Service people who apparently just decide to ignore any complaints. Beyond frustrating but there is always a legal remedy I guess !

Keepprivate
Keepprivate

I am having a similar problem however my washing machine is still under warranty. I've been waiting six months to have it fixed! I'm stuck in a queue for the fifth time in the past week (for between 20 minutes and an hour each time with no answer) and they just hung up on me. They don't answer emails either. Really bad service.

Customer ExperienceAppliances Online

Hi everyone , we're really sorry to hear that this is happening as this is not the kind of legendary service which we aim to provide to our customers, and we are dealing with a larger volume of customers on the phones but if you would like to send us a private email through to customerexperience@winning.com.au with your invoice number and the issues you are currently having, we will look into this and get into touch with you to get a resolution as soon as possible.

Tai L.

Tai L.asked

Best washing machines

Tim

Not my Esatto. Leaks among other faults.

Jenasked

I ordered something weeks ago. Because not in stock was told 2 June delivery (2 months) I agreed and paid. Was told 2 June delivery. Received follow up to say it was packed and ready to ship for delivery on that date. It was not delivered. I have sent two emails regarding this delivery and have had zero replies. We have made sure we have been at home so as not to miss delivery. If a hold up, let me know please. At the very least I expect a reply to my two emails. If no replies by next week I will definitely be taking matter further. Very poor service.

Jen

I notice someone else with same problem. It’s easy enough to send an email with an explanation as to delay, it stops negative reviews. After over two months waiting, I will not use this company again. The excuse of delays in postage has been a good out for some companies. If I have been scammed I certainly have learnt from it. No more online orders!

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives