Appliances Online

4.8 (6,836)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (228) · No (7,288)
    4.9 (5,640)

Maxine L.

Maxine L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mitsubishi Multi Drawer Refrigerator

Mitsubishi 500L multi drawer refrigerator - Superb refrigerator at a fabulous price! I ordered Thursday afternoon with Appliances Online and my refrigerator was delivered Friday!

NannyChris

NannyChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always prompt service

AO has virtually every appliance you might need. Their delivery is so prompt and efficient. It's always my go to site

They never disappoint.

I've bought several things from Appliances Online recently. The prices are competitive, they have fast delivery and the delivery guys are always on time and friendly.

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Easy ordering from the website and next day delivery was excellent as our washing machine had died.
Helpful delivery team.
Great service all round.

Claire Bear

Claire BearSouthwest, VIC

Excellent all through buying process can not fault

MERCIA

MERCIAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience

I purchased a fridge and designated a delivery day. I later realised I would be away on that day so logged in and changed it. It all worked painlessly and efficiently. The fridge arrived as promised and i was kept informed of arrival time. I have used this company before and have always been delighted with their performance.

Pearl

PearlSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING

Super fast delivery and the delivery guys were amazing as well as understanding and friendly to say the least THANK YOU CHRIS !

Exceptional Customer Service

The Electrolux dryer we purchased was dented when we unboxed it. The AO Team didn't blink an eyelid when we told them - they arranged a replacement to be delivered the next day - which believe it or not had the exact same point of damage - which was identified by the delivery team. They then returned the next day with a third replacement which was perfect! The delivery team were exceptional - I think full time staff versus contractors really shows. The staff care way more!!!

Sandra

SandraSydney, NSW

Still Legendary!

I’ve been ordering from Appliances Online for a long time - at least 10 years. Wouldn’t think of going anywhere else.

Find out how Appliances Online compares to other Appliance Retailers

Excellent end to end process.

Ordering online was easy including comparison reviews, delivered next day and they took away all the product packaging and made sure my washing machine worked before leaving.

Phillipa

PhillipaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I have ordered a few things from Appliances Online and each time my product has arrived promptly and without hassles! Would highly recommend them!!

Weber bbq half hotplate

Lowest price I could find for same product and easy online delivery with minimal wait time for delivery. Progress on delivery regularly updated

Simon Avalon

Simon Avalon

Dishonest

Purchased a fridge 22/1/21 with a delivery date of early February which was then changed to 5/3/21. I have now been told the delivery date is unknown but will be possibly as late as June. They should not list or sell out of stock items that will not be in stock until many months later.

Warren G

Warren GSydney, NSW

Ease of ordering, delivery and removal

The Ease of ordering on line, delivery the next day and the removal of the old unit was seamless
delivery tracking notifications kept you well informed
This is the 2nd time I have used Appliances Online and the service could not be better
Highly recommend

Doreen Dunstan

Doreen DunstanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very good product, pleased. Our other milk frother packed up and we required a new one Delivery was very good

Mo D.

Mo D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Timely delivery and good service

One of the best benefits is installation and removal of old appliances. Over the years I've purchased from them to replace my fridge, stove, dryer, etc. I've always found the delivery, installation and phone staff friendly and helpful.

russellhayse

russellhayseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The perfect toasty machine

Very sturdily built, Australian made and heats up super quick. Perfect for toasties and burritos. I like its small footprint too, great in a small kitchen.

Love buying from Appliances online

I have purchased a few times now from Appliances online and they do not disappoint. Always deliver on time and the delivery guys are always polite and friendly.

N CHIERA

N CHIERAPerth, WA

Best purchasing experience ever

Hands down the best purchasing experience I have had.
I rang on Sunday at 5pm, had my washing machine price matched and ordered, and it was installed the next morning at 9am, ready to use.
Friendly and professional service from O to GO!
Great work.
Thanks so much.
A 5 star rating from this happy customer!

Worst online consumer experience I've ever recieved

It took me roughly 8 months to recieve a refund for a LG soundbar that they sent me faulty (it didn't work). They were hard to contact initially, and sent me false information about LG's refund policy - stating that I needed to get it repaired and they could not offer me a refund etc. I had to speak to LG independently which is where I learnt that LG did not have the facility to approve refunds on their level; this was something that Appliances Online had to do, and I did not have to get the product repaired. The problem was bounced around from employee to employee of appliances online and there was next to no consistency.

Lisa R.

Lisa R.asked

Are all the products you sell on your online platform, 1st grade quality, sealed in their original boxes ?

Maggie
Maggie

Hello Lisa,
As far as I am aware the products are all new and boxed correctly. Ours was anyway. Hope this helps.

Deb D
Deb D

I have purchased 2 products from them and they are all new plus still in original boxes when delivered

Rico
Rico

We bought a pair of washing machine and dryer. Both were in their original boxes. There were three guys that delivered, unboxed, removed the old washer and put the new one in place. They did adjust the feet of the washer but didn't level the washer very well. So I took out a spirit level and adjustable wrench to finish the job. The boxes came with all the accessories/parts and documents described in the manual. In my case, I also ordered a stacking kit which wasn't available until a couple of weeks later so they gave me the option to split the order and received the washer and dryer first.

kathy

kathyasked

what is a great spin bike fro home that is solid and reasonably priced

Russell
Russell

Do your own research, I did and I am extremely happy with what I bought from AO! If you don't know what you want, go visit a B&M

Tim

Timasked

I bought a washing machine from AO and had no problems with the purchase or delivery.
Its only a year old and is leaking among other faults. AO has not responded to my emails and wont answer my calls (3 times at least 20 mins waiting on phone)
Whats going on Appliances Online? Starting to think I will never buy from you again.

Janet
Janet

I am a first time purchaser but I am disappointed with their Customer Service people who apparently just decide to ignore any complaints. Beyond frustrating but there is always a legal remedy I guess !

Keepprivate
Keepprivate

I am having a similar problem however my washing machine is still under warranty. I've been waiting six months to have it fixed! I'm stuck in a queue for the fifth time in the past week (for between 20 minutes and an hour each time with no answer) and they just hung up on me. They don't answer emails either. Really bad service.

Appliances Online
Customer ExperienceAppliances Online

Hi everyone , we're really sorry to hear that this is happening as this is not the kind of legendary service which we aim to provide to our customers, and we are dealing with a larger volume of customers on the phones but if you would like to send us a private email through to customerexperience@winning.com.au with your invoice number and the issues you are currently having, we will look into this and get into touch with you to get a resolution as soon as possible.

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives