4.5 from 4,872 reviews

4.8 (2,590)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (98) · No (2,905)
    4.9 (2,066)

Jan

JanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Delivery in troubled times

Appliances Online provide excellent service, from the time you place your order till the item is delivered and installed. Old product taken away and free delivery. All this during the COVID-19 Pandemic restrictions. Congratulations Appliances Online for great service.

Emanuel V.

Emanuel V.South East Queensland, QLD

Great

I am purchasing products from Appliances Online very often for my clients and I’m always pleased.Good price, fast delivery and easy to deal with, makes me to recommend them to others.

Jessica W

Jessica WCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Service

Received a quick and easy delivery of a new Bosch washing machine.
The item was delivered within the confirmed time.
The delivery people were very helpful and professional.
They took away my old washing machine and satisfactorily installed the new machine.

I’ll be purchasing more appliances from them in future.

One Happy Lady

One Happy LadyWestern Australia

COVID-19 mutual respect

Love Appliances Online!!! I think this is about my 10th item I have bought through these guys over the years. We purchased a dishwaser this time and love it. Was delivered to my wishes on the patio as we are in isolation, respect to the delivery guys for putting them selves out there. Hope all customers respect that delivery dudes have families they go home to every night too. They also can't deliver to us if they get sick. Thank's again.

Fiona

FionaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Exceptional Service Every time

Second delivery from Appliances on line and yet again they were exceptional. I had questions around my Ilve oven that they assisted every step. Great Company and fantastic Customer Service.

Jamie

JamiePerth, WA

Exceptional Service

Website is fantastic to research and cheapest to buy appliances
Delivery is fast and even remove old appliances for free
Great range of appliances to browse with all specifications for easy selection

Paul and Heather

Paul and HeatherCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Replaced the replacement

We were very happy to receive a new washing machine only two days after order. The servicemen were great as always. However there was a factory fault with the machine (leak from the front) so I contacted Vicky at customer service and she organised for a serviceman to visit an hour later. He had a look then immediately organised for a new replacement to be delivered two days later, which it was. Again the machine was fitted and tested and works perfectly. Couldn't be happier

Lyndal TURBIT

Lyndal TURBITHunter Region, NSW

Fabulous product, price and delivery

Appliances Online give the best products for the best price. They also provide the best delivery service. Love my Bosche washing machine, so quiet and efficient. Absolute winner appliance and phenomenal service. Thanks

LyP

LyPSydney, NSW

Fantastic service.

I recently purchased a fridge .The whole process from ordering to delivery was great .A special mention to the delivery guys who make sure everything is ok before leaving, I will definitely be recommending Appliances online.

Nise

NiseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best online company

Item arrived next day and was installed with courtesy and humour. Lovely delivery men. I would not hesitate buying from Appliances Online again. Free delivery is an absolute bonus. Thank you.

Jane Davies

Jane DaviesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent website, customer service and product.

Highly recommend. Have used repeatedly for years and never a problem. Excellent website, customer service, support and product. Delivery, installation and removal of old machines was seamless. Give it a go!

Finally a delivery free, set up, and remove all packing materials!

Completely satisfied with our 1st experience of shopping with Appliances Online and will be using them for future appliance shopping. Great communication with when the delivery would be made and took all packing materials away, made life so much easier

Neve S.

Neve S.South East Queensland, QLD

A wonderful company

Found a refrigerator that I wanted to purchase and AO price matched to a competitor. Delivery was held until we moved into our new home. Communication was excellent and delivery was faultless. Would definitely purchase from AO again

Helen

HelenSydney, NSW

Will only use this company from now on!!!

So was told about Appliances Online by a friend
And they far exceded my expectations
Purchased one day and delivered the next
What more could a customer ask for.
was kept updated about delivery time and perfect service from delivery men
Great work and thanks so much

great product to use

all function have worked perfectly
easy to use & cooks lovely I have been shown my family & friends how good the product is Item arrived in a timely amount of days & had excellent packaging & delivery people were really good

Sharon

SharonPerth, WA

Great Communication

I recently purchased a sink and ordered the wrong side bowl. When I realized I called AOL - Public Holiday in WA, they answered straight away, organized a swap, Great Service

Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service.

When our washing machine broke and as health care workers in the time of COVID 19 we panicked. But ordering the washing machine on the Monday and having it there on Tuesday morning was an absolute blessing. We were ready to go back to work Wednesday with a sense of relief. Thank you to the guys that delivered our machine. Keeping their distance but very pleasant and helpful. Outstanding service.

Dean

DeanHunter Region, NSW

I'll be back!

I have used the services of Appliances Online for several years and I am always impressed at how quickly the appliance is delivered and the quality of the product. I recommend Appliances Online to all my family as a quick and professional way to buy an appliance!

Paul

PaulHunter Region, NSW

Coffee machine & fan

Really knowledgeable staff & flexible. Unexpected medical appointment meant no one would be home for delivery, and I was able to divert to a neighbours house before COB the day before.

JDo

JDoMelbourne

Excellent service

Appliance online was recommended to me by an ex colleague.
They do super fast delivery. I ordered at 8PM and it got delivered next day. Second time I ordered from Appliances online, highly recommend this company.