Appliances Online

Appliances Online

3.9 from 1,761 reviews

Nice Modern Sink

This sink is a flush looking modern sink. It's not overly large, it has great depth and the added cutting board and accessories is a great added bonus. The sink added a modern touch to our new kitchen. The only thing that I could say negative about it is the plug/strainer. The fact that it is square makes it hard to properly strain without moving slightly causing it to have a larger gap allowing the food scraps past to the plug hole. The strainer doesn't work as well as the round ones do. Looks flash but after purchasing the model with the square plug I wish I would have stuck with the round plug/strainer as this is more effective when it comes to stopping food particles down the drain. Overall it's a nice looking sink.

Excellent for more freezer space

I have owned my new freezer for a week and for the price and speedy free delivery i reckon i have made a great choice. Nice and cold brrrrr. Will see how it goes over time otherwise very happy

Great Service

I ordered a washing machine (one recommended by Choice) yesterday and it has now been delivered and installed, with the old machine being taken away. The price was very good but the service has been outstanding. I received a text indicating a two hour delivery window then, late, one letting me know they were 30 minutes away. The two delivery guys were friendly, efficient, and careful. Set up the machine, took away all packing material, made sure it was working, even patted the dog. I couldn’t be more satisfied with this whole transaction from start to finish.

Best customer service ever!

We have used Appliances Online twice now - for a washing machine and oven and we are extremely impressed! I don't normally write reviews but they absolutely deserve it. The website is easy to navigate, order details and customer service post purchase is clear, the goods are delivered on time, communication on the day is great and they even include free removal of old appliances. We purchased installation for our wall oven today and everything was done and dusted by 9:30am. Brilliant! Recommend to anyone looking for a new appliance.

Great Price, Easy Checkout, Next Day Delivery, Great Communication

Awesome transaction for washing machine purchased- it was the cheapest online I could fine, installed free of charge and great communication regarding delivery times. Very smooth transaction, would use again!

Perfect

Bought a fridge and a built in oven, delivered next day. Super quick and easy. Perfect service from sales all the way to delivery. A company with excellent management. Highly recommended.

2nd washing machine in 18 months

This is the second Washing machine I've bought from these guys in the last 18 months, and they come and install it pretty much the next day.
Always professional and they take the cardboard away which is a bonus. Strongly recommend

Appliances Online shop with confidence

I have always had good service with this company. The prices are good and I think they price-match too. I’ve had small and big purchases including a refrigerator and washing machine. The first washing machine I did not like and I had a very straightforward process paying the difference for something better and having it swapped over. Never any trouble so I’m a repeat customer.

Best Customer Service Ever

Thankyou for an amazing, professional and exceptional service. The whole process has been smooth from beginning to end. The communication has been wonderful. I will be recommending Appliances Online to everyone!

Great prices, fabulous and timely service!

Love my new Beko 7kg condenser drier! After doing the research, I chose this drier from Appliances Online and couldn't be happier with the product, price and service. The item was delivered next day, unpacked and rubbish removed by a couple of really lovely blokes with big smiles. So happy with the product and service I've since bought a benchtop dishwasher and top of the range Mitsubishi fridge. Couldn't beat the price or service. Highly recommend Appliances Online!

Amazing service with a smile!

I have shopped from this site a number of times for whitegoods and have been blown away by their competitive prices and incredible customer service. Ordering before 1pm on a weekday usually results in next day delivery, a godsend when your washing machine has died and your laundry floor has disappeared under a mountain of dirty clothes and resembles the bargain basement at Myer! I sometimes think there are people living at my house I don't know about judging by the amount of washing I do! The delivery guys are always polite and ring about an hour before they expect to arrive and have always been on time and very helpful. I even ordered a dryer for my mum, had it delivered to her house where it was unpacked, installed and the old one was removed along with the packaging the new one came with. You can't beat that for service!

Love my fridge - best ever!

Delivery free, old fridge taken away, new placed after they gave me time to clean where the old one had been. Price was brilliant for stainless steel French Door Fridge with two freezer drawers. Suits my needs brilliantly.

Outstanding service and delivery

Appliances Online are great to deal with. Their delivery team always to do a fantastic job but Kehu and John here in Perth just went above and beyond with the delivery and placement of a very large and awkward item (commercial size exercise machine : Pilates reformer. ) Well done guys!
Other companies should take note. Having your OWN delivery team ( instead of having to track down your order via a completely disinterested external courier like some other companies have) is the way to go.
With online purchases, these team members ARE the face of the company for the customer , and they are doing a terrific job.

Great value, incredible service

There is nothing worse than waking up to a dead fridge freezer. And so I did but after nine years of service it was fair enough. Luckily it was before my weekly shop and in winter so a limited disaster. I needed a new fridge fast so I went back to these guys based on past purchases and experience. My order was placed on the Sunday and my fridge was delivered, installed and the old one removed on the Tuesday. Wow! how is that even possible? The delivery guys were brilliant and professional as always and my fridge restocked in the least painful of scenarios. I would also like to say that I got the best price I could find on the net and really happy with the product but that’s another review. This is how shopping should be...

The best online store for appliances

I have been purchasing my large appliances from Appliances Online for several years now. They never fail to provide the best price in their products, and the fastest service. As an example, when my TV just stopped working without warning on a Friday, I immediately ordered a new TV from Appliances Online, and they delivered it the next day - a Saturday! We are always so pleased with their quick and efficient service culture.

shoddy service

I ordered and paid for delivery and installation of a washing machine - the result was a damaged wall in my flat, refusal to install because installation for them means just switching on the power and turning on the water, and on top of it an abusive ''customer service officer'' telling me it's all my fault.
My washing machine is still not installed, and my wall is still damaged, but I got two emails asking me about the product and service.
Shoddy, disappointing service

Hi, we are sorry to hear you have had this experience. If you would please send your order details to customerexperience@winning.com.au we would like to look into this for you.https://mail.yahoo.com/d/folders/139?.intl=au&.lang=en-au&.partner=none&.src=fp&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9sb2dpbi55YWhvby5jb20v&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAACNq6IMQB3lkWBqJ-GsCiPGKtA_AfWluIk9h7DrBmf16GLczXXOC20a59XW1zhuv2PK88HYPfGM21GZFhaF6qXPU2T6D9u0JJXoflf9hY5NCAlLuzqt9Ne83a6Nm_y-JSnufWiZS40FnhjnZLrlQv231lmZ7B2H2gIkGVS2Ct8Bj Hi Above is the link to my invoice. I was offered 3 days ago a free installation in exchange for the damage on the wall, and I have not heard from anybody yet. Very disappointing. I hope your can organise this so this nightmare finishes. Bissera DikovaHi Bissera, Apologies, we're unable to open that link , would you be able to provide us your invoice number so I can look into this for you ?

What was ordered was delivered

After choosing my product, l awaited delivery. Delivery arrived on time, set up, tested and old washing machine removed. I cant tell you how easy it was. This is the way to go

Awesome Customer Service

Needed to change items. Customer service answered at 8pm on a public holiday. Phone call was a total of 90 seconds to achieve the outcome I was after. AMAZING customer service. I will be recommending you to everyone :)

Great service and prices

I have purchased several appliances from Appliances Online. Their service is great. They remove the old washing machine and take it away. Then install the new purchase. They have a wide range of brands and are very price competitive.

My pick as a great destination for any Home Appliance

The staff have a high level of product knowledge on all their ranges. The prices are extremely competitive. The delivery service is free and extremely quick for an ‘in stock’ item. They set up the new product, take away the old, all packing etc. I live in a regional area now and have received the same service as when in Metro Melbourne. I purchased a washing machine, TV and kitchen sink and am thrilled with all items. I highly recommend them.

Does anyone have any feedback or past experience on how the 3 year Care Plan works if we buy from them. Is it same like Extended Warranty which one buys from any retailer?
YMMV, I did not get an invoice from them when I last bought an ASKO washing machine from them. Good luck with any extended warranty, given that you may not even get an invoice.I hv always got a tax invoice from them. My question was in relation to Care Plan and how it works?Hi Dshah, Once the manufacture's warranty period ends on the product the 3 year care plan starts. For all enquiries and claims, contact the Customer Care Line on 1300 100 824. Terms and conditions for the care plan can be read here: https://www.appliancesonline.com.au/images/pdf/Appliances_Online_Customer_Care_Plan_TCs-2018.pdf

measurements of samsung fridge freezer 4door
Hey ProductReview.com.au, Just letting you know your message has been received, and one of our customer support team members will be in touch to help you out within the next 24 hours. If your inquiry is urgent, please give us a call on 1300 002 500, 9am to 5pm AEST (7 x days a week), otherwise if you have anything else to add you can simply reply back to this email  Thank you, Reshma.

Whats the best hd tv?