Billy Guyatts

Billy Guyatts

4.8 from 1,994 reviews

Satisfied

I purchased your last Electrolux ultra silencer vaccum cleaner (demo model) plus mega pack of bags, very happy with price and the speed of delivery. I will recommend and Billy Guyatts in the future.

Store Locationon line

It's been many years since l've shopped at Billy Guyatts,
Found them online and what a great shopping experience we where shopping for a split system air conditioner and they where between $200 to $400 dollars cheaper than there competitors and free delivery. Fast delivery and very helpful staff.
Would recommend them to all.

Store LocationBilly Guyatts online

Easy to use website. Fast delivery and great price. Would definitely recommend Billy Guyatts. Setting up the speakers was a bit painful as you have to connect using an app and it’s not quite as seamless as one would hope but once you get it working they’re not too bad.

Perfect

I was very happy with the ease of purchase on line and the prompt notice about the pickup of the product at the STAN CASH store in Brooklyn. I have used the Breville Wiz Food Processor and so far I am very pleased with it.

Perfect

Fast delivery, Fantastic price as well. Very happy with this shopping experience. The headset is great too, comfortable on wearing. Recommend to buy if you do not have Bose QC35

Excellent service and product.

The fridge is superb, fitting in a relatively small cabinet but having a good capacity. It looks great and so far works perfectly. The service from Billy Guyatts was efficient fast and helpful.

Fantastic Service

Fantastic service and fast delivery, hard to find this Nifisk now. Fantastic price too, Australia post bit rough with it on delivery, but actual product perfect.

Cool Fridge

Great looking black fridge that has good functionality. BG’s ordering and delivery was simple and efficient. Very happy with this purchase.

unfortuntate result

Many happy purchases but alas Australia Post let them down (big time) always a good result by Billy Guyatts will continue to purchase from Billy Guyatts hopefully with out Australia Post.

Good price, communication could be better

Good price, but took them 2 weeks to deliver, i was given the expectation would be approx 3-4, and there was no communication to advise of the delay.

Water Cooler

We purchased a water cooler back in April, unfortunately, it stopped dispensing cold water in November....I rang the service department who asked me to return the item as it was still under warranty....in a matter of days of its return, a brand new item was delivered to my home...excellent service, thank you

Excellent product.

This item works very well, very quick and efficient. Makes cooking so much easier and quicker. Fast delivery and postage was very reasonable.

Everything went as expected

Unfortunately, I do not love the product. - - a sunbeam coffee maker. It burns the coffee. I got to spend a lot more dough. Double boiler.

Delivery Time joke

Ordered a Hisense fridge through Billy Guyatts. No lead time was on their website just a note saying delivery 3 to 10 days.
If the items on their website are not available in Australia, they should at least make their customers aware of this. Other suppliers like appliances online have this item ex stock.

November 28th 2018 Update: Delivery Time joke

Nothing to say item was not located on n Brisbane. Three weeks and still haven't got the item

Better off going to appliances Online.

Impressive Popcorn Maker

Good product, fast delivery. Packaged very well. Purchased for a Kris Kringle present.
Wanted a much better product than the cheap ones you buy in the $2.00 shop.

Panasonic bread maker

Purchased a bread maker and it is still going strong years on now. Great company to go through, cheapest, fastest and safe delivery. Very happy

Purchased a vacuum sealer online. The staff happily changed the delivery address for me after purchase and the items arrived with no problems. Prices were also excellent. Very happy with my purchase and the vacuum sealer works great.

Delay everything

I bought Philips Diamond clean online and have already been waiting for 3 weeks, called them aways answer we also wait the product from the supplier, when we get it we will sent it to you.
They always say they will call you back but never did!!!!
If you don't have stock just say it
Really waste my time and only save $20 from other online shop.
Done buy anything from them
It takes ages!!!
I am still waiting!!!

Avoid this company at all costs

3 weeks ago I purchased a fridge from this company and the fridge was advertised as “in stock” on the website, a few days after purchasing I had not heard from the company so I gave them a call and was told that the fridge was in fact not in stock and that they were going to order it in from the supplier and it would take 3-5 days. I asked the question “was anybody going to contact me to let me know?” The answer was simply “sorry” I asked when they would contact me next and they told me within the 5 days, after 6 days I had heard nothing so called them back, I was told the fridge was now on back order with the supplier but should be another week at maximum, once again NOBODY from the company told me or bothered to contact me to let me know this information, a week later I had heard absolutely nothing I call them back and guess what they tell me “it’s now looking like 3 weeks” NOBODY from this shameful company bothered to contact me to let me know. I also made multiple complaints via email in which I received absolutely no reply. BE WARNED I have since found out that they do not stock any items in there NSW werehouse so anything you order has to be ordered from the supplier, this is something they are not upfront about. I was left for 3 weeks without a fridge now thankfully bing lee was only to deliver the exact same one this morning. They kept blaming the supplier, but if they were upfront from the beginning I never would have bought an out of stock fridge.

Such fast delivery and free!

Thank you for such immediate free delivery. My nitri infusion is almost dead and i didnt want to have to have something other than my smoothie for breakfast. Your price was the cheapest and i received it in record time. I wished all companies valued their customers as much as you do.

I have been leaving feedback on product review for sometime, but today I cant enter the star rating no matter what I do can anyone help. thanks inadvance

Price of Miele dishwasher 60cm x 60cm?
Not sure - just bought a electric water kettle from them. Perhaps you should consider contacting the company directly but, in the meantime - you have the option of washing liquid clean the dishes and what not in the sink

I'm having trouble trying to work out how to claim the bonus coffee. Can you send to me or can I just pick up in a torquay supermarket please? I have receipt in email but can't send that.
You can place forward in your email and send it straight through to the companies email address. Alternatively you also have the option of contacting billy guyats company

Similar listings