Billy Guyatts

Billy Guyatts

4.7 from 1,999 reviews

Great price and great service

Would thoroughly recommend Billy Guyatts. Did lot of shopping around before I purchased the dishwasher and Billy Guyatts had by far the best price. Got great service and speedy delivery with no hassles at all. They even emailed me after to remind me to redeem the extra warranty they had as a bonus with the sale. Nice one! Very happy with the dishwasher so far. Seems very solidly built unlike a lot of other brands. Solid door close and baskets roll in and out very securely and don't wiggle around or sag when out. Very impressed. Very quiet in use, washes and dries well. Some wash cycles are a little long but I normally run it at night so that doesn't worry me too much and there are a couple of rapid wash cycles.

Store LocationBilly Guyatts online

Great Price & Love it

Ordered online and found Billy Guyatts were the cheapest for our Mitsubishi Fridge. Quick delivery and the two guys who installed it were very careful and did a great job. I would thoroughly recommend Billy Guyatts to anyone.

Competitive pricing and excellent customer service

Bought a LG neo chef microwave from these guys. Amazing price that no one else could beat or even match. I rang a few places. I've always found them to have really good pricing. Also, their customer service is really good. Friendly and professional staff. Service with a smile. Staff were great when I picked up the microwave from the Brooklyn store.

Not the cheapest. Still awaiting delivery

If this company is truly Australian then they should stock Australian brands and they should be available at the time of ordering. They weren't even the cheapest price the only attraction was that they offered zip pay as a payment method. Well I am starting to repay the zip pay but cannot cook up large batches of food and freeze them in advance! Totally unethical and didn't even reply to my email to them about it. Please avoid.

Store Locationonline

Excellent Price

We live interstate so ordered online. The price was excellent, but possibly due to the good price, I received a message saying currently out of stock and it will be a couple of days before they had more stock. True to their word the soundbar was sent out two days later. Very happy with the price and delivery.

Store LocationBilly Guyatt online

Satisfied

I purchased your last Electrolux ultra silencer vaccum cleaner (demo model) plus mega pack of bags, very happy with price and the speed of delivery. I will recommend and Billy Guyatts in the future.

Store Locationon line

It's been many years since l've shopped at Billy Guyatts,
Found them online and what a great shopping experience we where shopping for a split system air conditioner and they where between $200 to $400 dollars cheaper than there competitors and free delivery. Fast delivery and very helpful staff.
Would recommend them to all.

Store LocationBilly Guyatts online

Easy to use website. Fast delivery and great price. Would definitely recommend Billy Guyatts. Setting up the speakers was a bit painful as you have to connect using an app and it’s not quite as seamless as one would hope but once you get it working they’re not too bad.

Perfect

I was very happy with the ease of purchase on line and the prompt notice about the pickup of the product at the STAN CASH store in Brooklyn. I have used the Breville Wiz Food Processor and so far I am very pleased with it.

Perfect

Fast delivery, Fantastic price as well. Very happy with this shopping experience. The headset is great too, comfortable on wearing. Recommend to buy if you do not have Bose QC35

Excellent service and product.

The fridge is superb, fitting in a relatively small cabinet but having a good capacity. It looks great and so far works perfectly. The service from Billy Guyatts was efficient fast and helpful.

Fantastic Service

Fantastic service and fast delivery, hard to find this Nifisk now. Fantastic price too, Australia post bit rough with it on delivery, but actual product perfect.

Cool Fridge

Great looking black fridge that has good functionality. BG’s ordering and delivery was simple and efficient. Very happy with this purchase.

unfortuntate result

Many happy purchases but alas Australia Post let them down (big time) always a good result by Billy Guyatts will continue to purchase from Billy Guyatts hopefully with out Australia Post.

Good price, communication could be better

Good price, but took them 2 weeks to deliver, i was given the expectation would be approx 3-4, and there was no communication to advise of the delay.

Water Cooler

We purchased a water cooler back in April, unfortunately, it stopped dispensing cold water in November....I rang the service department who asked me to return the item as it was still under warranty....in a matter of days of its return, a brand new item was delivered to my home...excellent service, thank you

Excellent product.

This item works very well, very quick and efficient. Makes cooking so much easier and quicker. Fast delivery and postage was very reasonable.

Everything went as expected

Unfortunately, I do not love the product. - - a sunbeam coffee maker. It burns the coffee. I got to spend a lot more dough. Double boiler.

Delivery Time joke

Ordered a Hisense fridge through Billy Guyatts. No lead time was on their website just a note saying delivery 3 to 10 days.
If the items on their website are not available in Australia, they should at least make their customers aware of this. Other suppliers like appliances online have this item ex stock.

November 28th 2018 Update: Delivery Time joke

Nothing to say item was not located on n Brisbane. Three weeks and still haven't got the item

Better off going to appliances Online.

Impressive Popcorn Maker

Good product, fast delivery. Packaged very well. Purchased for a Kris Kringle present.
Wanted a much better product than the cheap ones you buy in the $2.00 shop.

I have been leaving feedback on product review for sometime, but today I cant enter the star rating no matter what I do can anyone help. thanks inadvance

Price of Miele dishwasher 60cm x 60cm?
Not sure - just bought a electric water kettle from them. Perhaps you should consider contacting the company directly but, in the meantime - you have the option of washing liquid clean the dishes and what not in the sink

I'm having trouble trying to work out how to claim the bonus coffee. Can you send to me or can I just pick up in a torquay supermarket please? I have receipt in email but can't send that.
You can place forward in your email and send it straight through to the companies email address. Alternatively you also have the option of contacting billy guyats company

Similar listings