4.7 from 2,063 reviews

Great service and easy to order

Bought a rangehood and the service was excellent. Arrived very quickly. Website was very easy to use and I would recommend their site to others because the prices were cheaper than all other websites.

Store Locationonline only

Exactly as advertised.

Exactly what i was after, Great quality product delivered in a very timely manner, cheaper than other retailers for the same product (including postage) unbeatable value for money, i will definitely shop here again.

Sarabjit

SarabjitMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service at low price

I bought the Hisense French door fridge on 5th feb and got the email saying it might be 3 weeks before we get our fridge , but we were pleasantly surprised when we got it delivered on 14th .Just under 9 days and what more , we got it at least $300 less then the offer price of major retailers HN and GG .Would definitely recommend . Thanks

Store LocationBilly guyatts
Joseph Leeton

Joseph LeetonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bought several things over the years => a fan,ironing board,radio,etc.
There website is easy and checkout is a breeze.
Your ordered goods are quickly dispatched,well packed. They offer reasonably priced extended warranties too

Dyson v7 vacuum cleaner

Great product, works a treat....great price.....love it. This is a marvellous vacuum if you have a bad back.....no struggling with heavy motors or dragging things up and down stairs. Great for people with minor disabilities like me !!!

Customer support

The remote control was missing from my Panasonic DVD recorder. Stella from Customer Support was very helpful, warm and friendly when I called. She quickly organise a replacement for me and it is now on its way. Best service ever!

Great Price

I researched the price of Dyson vacuum cleaner I wanted to buy and this site gave me the best price. Great service and fast and secure shipping. Very happy customer.

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great item

Great washer , power turns off automatically after wash . Very quiet . Happy with the purchase. Delivery was excellent, great communication and took old washing machine away with them . Would highly recommend.

RowdyPatch

RowdyPatchMelbourne

Great Service Great Price

i researched different fridges and prices an Billy Guyatts had the best price and free delivery.
The fridge was delivered quickly and the delivery guy was helpful and very careful getting the fridge up the stairs and into the kitchen. He even took my old fridge to my garage.
Ibought the LG 570L French Door Fridge - GF-L570PL and am very happy with it. The water dispenser delivers cold water straight away, my old one had the first glass warm then cold after that.

Store Locationonline
Chis

ChisSydney, NSW

Great fridge

Waited a while for delivery but the delivery was great awkward packaging removed in van and taken up 40 steps big help I don’t know how I
Would have got it into my unit otherwise

Store LocationMelbourne

Dyson does it again

This cordless dyson is wonderful for me , being a wheelchair bound person I can vacuum without getting cords wrapped round my wheels & it’s lightweight which is very important. Happy customer!

Bob

Bob

What great service.

Product is wonderful and exactly as described. Purchased as a gift and recipient delighted. Stella from Billy Guyatts warehouse was extremely helpful. Thank you Stella for your help and support

Store Locationwarehouse

Purchase & delivery was fantastic.

The purchase, service and delivery of my shark vacuum was outstanding & it is the best product ever and so well priced through Billy Guyatts. Also optional is an extended warranty. Highly recommended!

Store LocationWangaratta

Sharron Fisher

Sharron FisherSouth Australia

This is awesome

I love my new Sunbeam multi purpose oven / air fryer. It is square and more functional to use than a round air fryer. It's easy for my mum to use

Store LocationVic
Gayle.

Gayle.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First class service from ordering to delivery.

Easy to order. Had a call to tell when it would be delivered and then another call on the day to give a 2 hour window. Delivery guys were very professional and quick.

Store LocationBilly guyatts online.
Susan

Susan

Damaged goods

I ordered a Panasonic microwave and it arrived damaged with a large dent in one side. After quite a lot of communication they said they would replace it but I had to lug the microwave to the post office to send it back. Two weeks on I finally receive the replacement which is also damaged. They offered a 20% discount to keep the damaged item, but I am not interested as the microwave is in view. Now Billy Guyatts say they won't send another replacement. Such poor form. Will never purchase from them again.

Store LocationOnline

Michael R

Michael RSydney, NSW

Billy Guyatts

The cheapest price on the market I could find.
Very fast delivery and well packed for protection.
Could not fault them in any way.
I would definitely consider them in all future purchases

Store LocationOn line

melb_tim

melb_timGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product good service

Very happy with the service from Billy Guyatts the communication was a little slow but the product and delivery were excellent they just need to be a little faster with their communication when it comes to large online transactions.

Store LocationI bought from Billy Guyatts online in Melbourne

Brett L.

Brett L.Hunter Region, NSW

Exactly what I expected.

Well-packaged. Got exactly what I expected. Works exactly as described. Instructions were clear and easy to follow. Apparently this review has to have thirty words so I’m just typing this sentence to make up the word count. It’s a fridge. It keeps stuff cold.

Store LocationOnline order

Lin P

Lin PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Russell Hibbs kettle and toaster set

The ordering process was very easy to follow. The product is exactly what I wanted and looks good in my kitchen. Great price as for this product as well. Prompt delivery.