4.7 from 2,020 reviews

1,714

Urbane

UrbaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prompt delivery

Prompt delivery of product, which is performing as expected. This is not our primary sound system but in use for a spare room and at this price point, is more than adequate. After searching, Billy Guyatts clearly offered the best price on this Yamaha soundbar.

Code

CodeSydney, NSW

Great price, great products

They had the cheapest compared to all other stores, even with the extended warranty and delivery charge added into the purchase. Great job, will definitely shop again with them anytime!

Glenis L

Glenis LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome toaster

The Smart 4 slice Breville Toaster is great for a family of four. Highly recommend it to anyone. Billy guyatts has the best price & easy online shopping keep up the great work

Store LocationOnline shopping

Good service. Quick response. Great deal.

Purchased a nespresso coffee machine from them. Good on Billy Gyuatts. Very quick response and you can check process online. Very convenient. Cheap delivery. Friendly customer service also. Highly recommend.

Great Service

Best service ever.
Love my new George Foreman Blender. Such a great little unit, works really well.
I'd recommend u guys, also would recommend this Blender.
Also, great price.
Would buy from u again.

Trish

TrishLaunceston, TAS

Excellent place to shop

Fast efficient service and updates on delivery left no doubts that Billy Guyslatts online store is a winner. I will use your company again when I need to purchase. Many thanks for making on line shopping such a pleasant experience.

Store Location535 Geelong Road, Brooklyn, Vic.

Chris G

Chris GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service!

I purchased a fridge from another online website but when it came time for delivery and installation the crew who turned up were rude & refused to deliver it due to the difficult access. I then purchased the same fridge from Billy’s and their crew went out of their way to deliver it and find a solution to the access problem. They were polite and professional which was a relief after my previous experience. Be confident to use Billy’s!!!

GREAT SERVICE & PRICE

Ordered fridge from Billy Guyatts, confirmations was done straight away and the wait for delivery was 4/5 days. They also fully installed the fridge, taking away the large annoying box. Cannot recommend enough if you know your product.

Jessica

JessicaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it

Love the fan, would definitely buy another one for my sons room, does exactly what it says that it will do. Would recommend the website as it is by far the best price around.

Store Locationbilly guyatts
Krystyna

KrystynaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it

Love this coffee machine, great price, great package Great services, quick delivery, great tracking just make me a very happy customer.. I would highly recommend it this website Thank you

Store LocationOn line

Kaykaykay

KaykaykayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good price with good service !!

This is the first time I bought fridge with them. The delivery service is extremely excellent. Neal and his colleague are helpful and friendly! Highly recommend !! All staff are nice and helpful.

Iris

IrisSA, 5290

Great Buy Sunbeam Magic Pie Maker 4

Just tried the pie maker that was delivered this morning, and well pleased with the results. Does what it says, and is easy to operate and clean. Can certainly recommend.

Store LocationBilly Guyatt

MEGAN MORRISON

MEGAN MORRISONSouthwest, VIC

Best buy!

Only need to go over the dirt once. Has amazing suction and is light enough to pull around. Easy to set up and bonus coming with vac bags in box.

Store LocationBrooklyn

Michele

MicheleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shocking customer service.

Ordered 6 kitchen appliances totalling nearly 5K and communication was appalling. The goods arrived in 3 different deliveries. The first,worth about 3k, was left on my front porch in drizzling rain and without any signature and any correspondence about delivery time. The second, about a week later and the third delivery today 28 days after it was ordered. I have not received one email from Billy Guyatts since the order was placed and I’ve had to make numerous phone calls to chase up my goods. Their response was often they would find out where my items were and call me back, but that doesn’t happen. Their prices maybe cheap but their service is beyond disappointing. Never again.

Customer Service rep went back on their word

Tried to buy the lg dryer td- h802SJW over the phone. The customer service representative said they no longer stock it but she can offer me the td- h803csw at the same price as $1399. After the full discussion when I went to buy it she then spoke to another staff member and told me this was wrong and she can't honour here promise. I asked her a few times and she refused. Very disappointed.

Store Locationonline
Jessica

JessicaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better now

Issue was resolved. Communication could be much better, but most of the problem lies with ordering through catch.com. I won't be doing that again, but thank you for resolving this matter nonetheless.

Store LocationBilly Guyatts

CLive

CLive

Oh dear - should have read other reviews first about delivery times / no stock

Exactly what I wanted 5 stars

Great suction light and easy to move around and my favourite colour purple!! Was delivered within two days and is super easy to clean it out compact and east to store also.

Diane

DianeNortheast, VIC

Birthday present

Very happy with another quality purchase, is a birthday present, saw it on an email, which there aren't too many, just enough, purchase was hassle free, quick to start delivery, is still on the way, thanks

Very good

Very happy with the purchase. Makes my life so much easier. Didn’t realise there was so much dust before using the vacuum. Don’t have to plug and unplug every time I go into another room. Saves my back.

Store LocationBilly Guyatts