4.7 from 2,013 reviews

Love it

Love the fan, would definitely buy another one for my sons room, does exactly what it says that it will do. Would recommend the website as it is by far the best price around.

Store Locationbilly guyatts

Love it

Love this coffee machine, great price, great package Great services, quick delivery, great tracking just make me a very happy customer.. I would highly recommend it this website Thank you

Store LocationOn line

Good price with good service !!

This is the first time I bought fridge with them. The delivery service is extremely excellent. Neal and his colleague are helpful and friendly! Highly recommend !! All staff are nice and helpful.

Great Buy Sunbeam Magic Pie Maker 4

Just tried the pie maker that was delivered this morning, and well pleased with the results. Does what it says, and is easy to operate and clean. Can certainly recommend.

Store LocationBilly Guyatt

Best buy!

Only need to go over the dirt once. Has amazing suction and is light enough to pull around. Easy to set up and bonus coming with vac bags in box.

Store LocationBrooklyn

Shocking customer service.

Ordered 6 kitchen appliances totalling nearly 5K and communication was appalling. The goods arrived in 3 different deliveries. The first,worth about 3k, was left on my front porch in drizzling rain and without any signature and any correspondence about delivery time. The second, about a week later and the third delivery today 28 days after it was ordered. I have not received one email from Billy Guyatts since the order was placed and I’ve had to make numerous phone calls to chase up my goods. Their response was often they would find out where my items were and call me back, but that doesn’t happen. Their prices maybe cheap but their service is beyond disappointing. Never again.

Customer Service rep went back on their word

Tried to buy the lg dryer td- h802SJW over the phone. The customer service representative said they no longer stock it but she can offer me the td- h803csw at the same price as $1399. After the full discussion when I went to buy it she then spoke to another staff member and told me this was wrong and she can't honour here promise. I asked her a few times and she refused. Very disappointed.

Store Locationonline

Better now

Issue was resolved. Communication could be much better, but most of the problem lies with ordering through catch.com. I won't be doing that again, but thank you for resolving this matter nonetheless.

Store LocationBilly Guyatts

Oh dear - should have read other reviews first about delivery times / no stock

Bought and paid for a tumble dryer yesterday online - called BG this morning to see when it might be delivered and was told that it would be 7 to 10 days before delivery as they are waiting on a delivery themselves from the manufacturer / importer (suspect that this is just a roundabout way of saying that they are either 'out of stock' or that they simply do not hold the stock themselves due to their limited storage capacity for bulky items like tumble dryers). There was and is absolutely no indication on their website that they don't actually have stock to hand and the first I knew about it was after they already had my money! Oh dear. Seems to be quite a dishonest way of going about things - grab the sale first and then order the item from the supplier - even Bunnings tell you on their website when they are out of stock of something, for God's sake. Not good enough for an on-line business in this day and age.

Exactly what I wanted 5 stars

Great suction light and easy to move around and my favourite colour purple!! Was delivered within two days and is super easy to clean it out compact and east to store also.

Birthday present

Very happy with another quality purchase, is a birthday present, saw it on an email, which there aren't too many, just enough, purchase was hassle free, quick to start delivery, is still on the way, thanks

Very good

Very happy with the purchase. Makes my life so much easier. Didn’t realise there was so much dust before using the vacuum. Don’t have to plug and unplug every time I go into another room. Saves my back.

Store LocationBilly Guyatts

Suction is great

I had previous old shark for 9 years , with nothing ever going wrong with it
This one has all bells and whistles very impressive. The only thing I don’t like is on /off button , as previous shark was like a light switch ,...... I wonder with if this part will wear well

Store LocationBought on line from a Billy Guyatts

Triple the warmth

I ordered 3 Kambrook heated throws, 2 for gifts. Everyone loves the throw, including me. Great for evenings in front of the television or reading... you can turn the central heating off and snuggle under the throw. Great value all round.

Store LocationPurchased online, picked up inj Brooklyn.

Great price and great service

Would thoroughly recommend Billy Guyatts. Did lot of shopping around before I purchased the dishwasher and Billy Guyatts had by far the best price. Got great service and speedy delivery with no hassles at all. They even emailed me after to remind me to redeem the extra warranty they had as a bonus with the sale. Nice one! Very happy with the dishwasher so far. Seems very solidly built unlike a lot of other brands. Solid door close and baskets roll in and out very securely and don't wiggle around or sag when out. Very impressed. Very quiet in use, washes and dries well. Some wash cycles are a little long but I normally run it at night so that doesn't worry me too much and there are a couple of rapid wash cycles.

Store LocationBilly Guyatts online

Great Price & Love it

Ordered online and found Billy Guyatts were the cheapest for our Mitsubishi Fridge. Quick delivery and the two guys who installed it were very careful and did a great job. I would thoroughly recommend Billy Guyatts to anyone.

Competitive pricing and excellent customer service

Bought a LG neo chef microwave from these guys. Amazing price that no one else could beat or even match. I rang a few places. I've always found them to have really good pricing. Also, their customer service is really good. Friendly and professional staff. Service with a smile. Staff were great when I picked up the microwave from the Brooklyn store.

Not the cheapest. Still awaiting delivery

If this company is truly Australian then they should stock Australian brands and they should be available at the time of ordering. They weren't even the cheapest price the only attraction was that they offered zip pay as a payment method. Well I am starting to repay the zip pay but cannot cook up large batches of food and freeze them in advance! Totally unethical and didn't even reply to my email to them about it. Please avoid.

Store Locationonline

Excellent Price

We live interstate so ordered online. The price was excellent, but possibly due to the good price, I received a message saying currently out of stock and it will be a couple of days before they had more stock. True to their word the soundbar was sent out two days later. Very happy with the price and delivery.

Store LocationBilly Guyatt online

Satisfied

I purchased your last Electrolux ultra silencer vaccum cleaner (demo model) plus mega pack of bags, very happy with price and the speed of delivery. I will recommend and Billy Guyatts in the future.

Store Locationon line