Billy Guyatts

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Misleading

Initial searches for this product stated no shipping costs..even when suburb was entered.
Then upon purchase this changes suddenly and its nearly $11.00 upping the price substantially.
The discount offered for first time customera is also a rort..as once you provide your email they suddenly state that it only applies to purchases over $250.
This is misleading, fraudulent and deceptive....
I won't be a return customer.

Billy Guyatts
Billy G.Billy Guyatts
Aaron

AaronGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Happy Customer

Item delivered on time and as per description advertised. Very happy with service and happy with product purchase from Billy Guyatts, would purchase off them again no problems.

kishlette

kishletteMelbourne

Excellent customer service

I ordered an OLED TV online and it arrived with a crack. These things obviously happen from time to time and it's no one's fault. I sent a photo of the damage to the general email and, from there, the customer service was brilliant.

I wasn't bounced around from person to person; I dealt with one agent, Marita, who handled the issue from start to finish. She was on the phone immediately to discuss a resolution with me. She then organised a pick up and replacement promptly, which was particularly challenging given I live in a remote area.

Marita was a pleasure to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to buy again from Billy Guyatts after this experience.

Guest83

Guest83Sydney

Great prices poor refund process

Fantastic prices and very competitive which is fantastic, even their customer service was great when I called to ask a few questions.
Unfortunately though, I had to go through a refund process (prior to delivery of item) and this is where the good ended.
I also contacted them recently via chat and they ended the conversation when Accc was mentioned.

John Ellis

John Ellis

Needed to Upgrade my TV too .....:::)

Loved the Panasonic soundbar & Sub woofer but needed to upgrade the existing LED TV to one that would optic cable or HDMI (ARC) connection (What a Shame :)) . That too a couple of weeks to arrive and now in the process of updating/upgrading the Blu-ray unit (too old to work with the soundbar). So basically a technology upgrade in the main room and all the old stuff to my bedroom.

Purps

PurpsNSW

Glad I found these guys!

I was searching online for a new rangehood & had my eye on a particular one. Every retailer was out of stock, with an expected wait time ranging from weeks to who knows? These guys had the best price, & great reviews, so I decided to give them a go. Really glad I did! I was expecting to wait at least a few weeks but I received notification that my order had been shipped just three days later! It arrived via Australia Post, well packed & in perfect condition. I only installed it yesterday, & haven’t used it properly yet, but the test run was great so I’m sure it’s going to do the job. I can’t fault Billy Guyatts - they had what I wanted, at a great price, & it arrived much quicker than expected. I’d shop with them again!

Betty A.

Betty A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

VS Sasson Hot Air Brush & Style

User friendly online order, the purchase was confirmed by email with timeline for delivery. The product arrived sooner than expected, well packed too.

Good upgrade

My previous blenders didn’t have the power this one has. Can blend tougher things like frozen berries. Seems a bit plasticky but so far it’s doing the job

SueB

SueBSydney Surrounds, NSW

Sunbeam toaster and kettle bundle

Cheaper than buying them separately and they had the colour I wanted. Toaster toasts well and the kettle is quieter than my old one. Very happy with my purchase

CARMEL

CARMELNewcastle

Great price. Quick delivery

Cheapest I could find when searching online and in stores. Good quality. Fast delivery. Easy online experience. Would definitely buy from Company again.

Di L.

Di L.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Waffles

Just rights for making waffles. Fits perfectly into the de longi multigrill,
Service at Billy Guyatts online Victoria store and website excellent.

Good quality product - good service - speedy delivery

Good quality product - good service - speedy delivery
I recommend your company for value and service, nice one!

El Tejon

El TejonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So far so good

This is not something that you switch on and make great coffee right from the word go. There is a lot to learn and much of this will be by trial and error. Good clips on Youtube have been very helpful. At this stage I am making a passable coffee and if it can improve over time I will be happy. It looks like an excellent product. The challenge is working it to its true potential.

Dipan

DipanSydney, NSW

Spinwave mop from Bissell is perfect for my home needs

Being a Christmas order, we received it after a week. But, it has been a great experience overall and I highly recommend the product and the Billy Guyatts managed auspost delivery!

AMAZING Cleaning machine!

There are FIVE different nozzles to choose from depending on what you are cleaning. It is the most cathartic experience, a little gross, but amazing how brilliant this machine cleans! The amount of dirt that is extracted is impressive. Highly recommend!

Michele G

Michele GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommend

First time I've ever bought from Billy Guyatts and I will be going back. The range is excellent, the prices are good, and the delivery time was on schedule. Easy to order online and a seamless process.

RLH

RLHSydney, NSW

Seamless service!

From the moment I placed the order to its delivery, Billy Guyatts has kept me up-to-date on progress. Heaven knows that keeping your customers informed on progress/issues is the key to a great customer experience.
Thank you!
As an FYI - what I bought was for my husband for our 25th anniversary and it’s what he wanted for months. So thank you for delivering it in time.

Happy with the transaction

Bought an item at a very good price. Smooth transaction and good customer service, very straight forward. Would buy again from them in the future.

Wendy

WendyWestern District, VIC

Great addition to the kitchen

The site was easy to buy from... the delivery was super quick.. the products are great.... highly recommend this store

Roger D.

Roger D.Sydney, NSW

Great Upgrde to the old model

Trim and neat, very quiet, easy to control . A nice product from one of my favourite manufacturers and from aaa great retailer.