RetraVision

• Return Claim MadeYes (30) · No (1,102)
    4.9 (1,155)

5 stars all the way!

Fantastic costumer service. Michael was very knowledgeable and professional. He has answered all the questions we had about the product in detail.

Store LocationRetravision - Bunbury WA
Steve Cooper

Steve CooperPerth, WA

Excellent service provided

Quick, efficient service from Aaban Explained fully on another product we were interested in & provided excellent feedback & advice, very helpful

Store LocationJoondalup

Great staff very helpful and professional

After substandard service from Others it was like a breath of fresh air when we walked in. Can't say enough praise thanks Mohammed you extremely helpful and went out of your way to help us. Many thanks.

Store LocationO'Connor

Easy hassle free purchase

Easy purchase. Had the item I wanted in stock.
No queue at the till and smooth transaction. Pleasant staff member

Store LocationCannington, WA

Excellent customer service

Bought a microwave oven from Retravision O'Connor 6 months ago. Unfortunately the microwave developed intermittent faults which I feared would take weeks to repair. I had also lost the proof of purchase. Steven made the effort to find my invoice and even offered to exchange for a new one with no hesitation. I was even able to swap for a different (hopefully more reliable) model.
The customer service is second to none!

Store LocationO'Connor
Debra H.

Debra H.Perth, WA

Very friendly and helpful staff

Excellent customer service from Luke. He was more than happy to look up all the product dimensions so I could purchase a product to fit the space.

Store LocationRetravision Cannington WA
Munro Family

Munro Family South West, WA

Great customer Service

Broyden was very helpful and gave our family a good deal on a new fridge and microwave will definitely be back

Store LocationBusselton
Jan

Jan Perth, WA

Amazing service

I can’t praise Ella enough. So much patience and with a big smile on her face all the time I was asking questions. She’s Amazing!

Store LocationO’Connor, Western Australia
Scott O.

Scott O.Perth, WA

Really friendly and helpful staff

I was greeted in less than one minute by a friendly and helpful staff member. I recommend Retravision Cannington because of their great service.

Store LocationRetravision Cannington

Sue

SuePerth, WA

Drone shopping

I'd done a fair bit of online research but still couldn't make up my mind which drone would be more suitable for my husband? The young sales assistant was really knowledgeable and helped me choose.

Store LocationCannington, WA

I bought what I wanted at a good price. I'd just been to 3 other shops and they didn't have what I wanted.

Read the above , I already explained in the above box. I made a mistake so sue me. I did this in a hurry, yes I'm happy with the service and my purchase. I've bought a from you before, twlevisions for my yacht

Store LocationSouth st
Rob

RobPerth, WA

Aaban took the time to explain the products, new the relevant information including delivery options. Also inform about RAC discount.

Store LocationJoondalup (Edgewater)

Good customer service

Bought a mac air, Steve was really good . No problems at all, highly satisfied from ratravision o'connor. Will visit again

Store LocationOconnor
Tannie C

Tannie CPerth, WA

Very happy with my.most recent purchasing experience by phone. Mohammed Ali is polite, highly efficient and very helpful! Thank you for your excellent service.

Amazing customer service

I think the service from Matthew today was outstanding. We Will definitely be coming back to purchase more from Matt

Store LocationBunbury

Cassie H.

Cassie H.South West, WA

I needed a new dvd player today, as my old one would not play all my movies, and the service I received by both the guys there today, was above and beyond. Thank you both so much for your help

Store LocationMargaret River West Australia
Helen

HelenPerth, WA

Someone (good) to talk to

Helpful advice and generally very good service. Tried two other retailers and Retravision was the stand out. Also had a good range of dishwashers at reasonable prices. And a good discount was offered at purchase.

Store LocationO’Connor WA

Best service ever

Great service with very helpful staff the prices are very reasonable and the goods on offer are excellent quality and are very reliable

Excellent customer service

I was given excellent service, with time spent explaining the variety of noise cancelling earphones. Knowledgeable and informative about everything

Store LocationBusselton

Justine was very helpful and I believe honest. Tried to please and succeeded. Her knowledge was sound about the BBC product she was selling

tiana

tianaasked

I purchased a Bosch avantixx front loader washing machine approximately 2 yes ago and it is making a berring noise when sucking the water out I'm not sure if I got extended warranty and the store I brought it from at tweed heads has now close I am wondering how do I find out of I have extended warranty??

GK11
GK11

I think I sent a email to retravision and got a phone call from the WA office, it was the only state body still going. They said that each state was separate but they followed up the information I gave them about the extended warranty , they found out that this company was also out of business . So it was a waste of money .

Peter30

Check your receipt to see if you purchased an extended warranty but also check your instruction booklet to see what warranty is given by Bosch, it may be 3 years. Also Queensland may have similar laws to NSW where goods must last a reasonable amount of time. In NSW this is administered by the NSW Office of Fair Trading.
Good luck!

Peter30

I just looked online and it appears the Bosch warranty is for 2 years, so if your purchase was less than 2 years ago you will be OK but also have a chat with your local Office of Fair Trading. 2 years out of a washing machine is ridiculous. My opinion is to buy a cheaper ($600) front loader like Electrolux and when it breaks down throw it away and buy another one. As an electrician, I have found the expensive machines don't last any longer than the cheaper popular brands. Next time, maybe try Electrolux, Westinghouse or Whirlpool.

Get an answer from our members and RetraVision representatives

Other Appliance Retailers