RetraVision
Listing monitored by RetraVision

4.8 (1,406)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (51) · No (1,682)
    4.9 (1,758)

Excellent service

Very pleasant experience at Retrovision Busselton 2 days ago: store manager Wade went out of his way to help me with vacumn issues and also to discuss small appliances etc. Extremely courteous and thoughtful: highly recommend him and his staff!

Excellent Staff

When you entry the shop , staff walk up to you and try to help you straight away, Staff is very helpful and friendly

Cathie
CathiePerth, WA

Excellent customer service, great price!

Helpful customer service. Smooth transaction all the way through. Showed us all the products and left us to make a decision.
Thanks Again

Store Locationrentravision Albany hwy & william street cannington wa 6107

Marianne
MarianneSouth West, WA

Customer service could improve

Landyman
LandymanAugusta

Good products at a good price

Helpful service with good product knowledge small shopping space but well organised with good representative display RAC discount helpful when comparing prices with competitors

Tracy
TracyPerth, WA

Awesome

Thanks Levi for your help. Love Retravision. Will definitely be back when I need something electrical or if I need to update.

Greg
GregPerth, WA

Great Service

Henry was very knowledgeable & gave advice relevant to what I was looking for. There was product awareness and knew product features

Its what we were after

We look everywhere. Came in and you made it super quick and easy for us. Will be back for sure. Great price and products in stock.

Krisi
KrisiSouth West, WA

Local and still best price matched

New house so new appliances. Shopped around for which brands/models I wanted, then went to my local store with the details, they matched prices (even beat one) and ordered them straight away. They are willing to hold products for me for 2 months until we've moved in. You can't beat local!

Find out how RetraVision compares to other Appliance Retailers

Great service, didn’t have to wait long for an attendant.

Great service , staff were friendly I’m a return customer , retravision blow the completion away on service , good job well done

Robert
RobertPerth, WA

Easy and enjoyable to deal with

The product is great but the staff were better, they were easy to deal with, knowledgeable and a joy to deal with.

Mozart
MozartWheatbelt, WA

Bottom mount reridgerator

Wanting a second fridge I ordered and sorted this out over the phone. Darren was so good with his info. He has sorted out having the doors reversed before I pick it up next week. The only complaint is to the manufacturers - being they do not make a shorter bottom mount fridge. These would be ideal for the oldies in the community who don't need a big fridge and would be using the fridge section more each day than the freezer section. Complete pull out freezer section would be good too.

Fantastic

Went in to purchase a replacement clothes dryer as our old one died. We were greeted shortly after arriving and helped with our purchase quickly and efficiently.
Thankyou again to all at Retravision O'Connor.

Low J.
Low J.South West, WA

Only way it could of been better is if they gave me a beer when I walked in

Thanks for the great prices and amazing service. Best customer service in busselton by far. Got exactly what I wanted with zero fuss.

Rashid was a great help, answering all of my questions, great customer service. The store is easy to navigate and well set out. Some great products and prices

tiana
tianaasked

I purchased a Bosch avantixx front loader washing machine approximately 2 yes ago and it is making a berring noise when sucking the water out I'm not sure if I got extended warranty and the store I brought it from at tweed heads has now close I am wondering how do I find out of I have extended warranty??

GK11
GK11

I think I sent a email to retravision and got a phone call from the WA office, it was the only state body still going. They said that each state was separate but they followed up the information I gave them about the extended warranty , they found out that this company was also out of business . So it was a waste of money .

Peter30

Check your receipt to see if you purchased an extended warranty but also check your instruction booklet to see what warranty is given by Bosch, it may be 3 years. Also Queensland may have similar laws to NSW where goods must last a reasonable amount of time. In NSW this is administered by the NSW Office of Fair Trading.
Good luck!

Peter30

I just looked online and it appears the Bosch warranty is for 2 years, so if your purchase was less than 2 years ago you will be OK but also have a chat with your local Office of Fair Trading. 2 years out of a washing machine is ridiculous. My opinion is to buy a cheaper ($600) front loader like Electrolux and when it breaks down throw it away and buy another one. As an electrician, I have found the expensive machines don't last any longer than the cheaper popular brands. Next time, maybe try Electrolux, Westinghouse or Whirlpool.

Get an answer from our members and RetraVision representatives