Moohead

MooheadSouth West, WA

Changed me from an online shopper to going back to the store

Hi have been buying white goods and other electrical appliance online for years now in the belief that it is easier and I get a better deal. My last two experiences with Margaret River Retravision has changed that.
The people in there are so friendly and helpful and will go out of their way to get the product you want. They also have great knowledge of all the products in their shop.
They also price matched the online prices I was getting and if they didn't have it in stock could get it.
Dallas did a great job helping me get all the appliances I needed for a new kitchen. First class.

Store LocationMargaret River

Fantastic Friendly Service makes shopping a pleasure

I bought a smart tv from Busselton Retravision. Shannon went out of her way to provide excellent service and prompt delivery. Her professionalism was outstanding. I will be back for any future household purchases. Thank you Shannon

Store LocationRetravision Busselton
Sheils

Sheils

Beko dishwasher

Thankyou ella at retravision oconnor for helping us thru choosing our new dishwasher. Your knowledge and help made our decision so much easier. Our new beko dishwasher is super efficient on even the quickest wash and pricewise a great buy.

Store LocationRetravision oconnor
AJ and Traycee Knight

AJ and Traycee KnightGreat Southern, WA

Albany Retravision.........Great Place to Shop

When our Microwave went Kaput 5 months into it's life, Tim the Manager couldn't be more helpful. LG wanted to delay and send it off for repair, But Tim saw fit to replace it there and then. This kind of service is so lacking in other Stores these days. So to Tim and Brett and all the other Staff down there....Well Done!
This kind of "old school" mentality is what keeps a Customer coming back.

Store LocationAlbany Retravision

Allenfremantle

AllenfremantlePerth, WA

These guys NEVER follow thru on promises.

They say we deliver install etc. Rubbish. They take your money, deliver, half install, leave saying OH WE WILL BE BACK TO FINISH and you will never hear from them again. Great at sales and taking the money. Forget getting service, returned phone calls, or anything else once they have your money.

Store LocationOConnor
Wynn S.RetraVision

Hi Allenfremantle, I'll forward your review back to the O'Connor store so that they can investigate your situation in more detail. -Wynn

Tom

TomPerth, WA

Great place to shop.

We find that the staff are very helpful, not pushing you to make a purchase. Luke has served us on a few occasions and find him to be knowledgeable,Helpful, the perfect sales person.

RetraVision online is terrible. Don't waste your time and money.

I ordered speaker 2 weeks ago but I still waiting. The worst thing is I don't know how my order is going. They don't reply for my email. I am still waiting for their email.

Store LocationOnline
Nathan O.
Nathan O.

Thank you for your apology and refund. I am sorry about the spam filtering happening. However it would be better to fix your system as you mentioned because I've been using default gmail spam filter. -Nathan

Jonno

JonnoSouth West, WA

Excellent quality and service.

Always having the knowledge of product and willing to compete with the lowest price possible. The advice for product is always genuine and thorough. We keep going back to RetraVision from year to year with no regrets.

Store LocationRetraVision Bunbury.
Wynn S.RetraVision

Hi Jonno, love the review! Thank you, you've made our day. I'll pass it onto our service team. -W

hoopla9

hoopla9Perth

Customer Service as it should be.

Store LocationRetravision, Margaret River, Western Australia
Wynn S.RetraVision

Hi there and Thank You for your review. This is outstanding feedback and I'll pass it onto the Sales Team Leader of Margaret River (Val). -W

Fraser

FraserPerth, WA

my experience with retravision store cannington with assistant Chelsea

I have experience first class service in the last two times I have purchased goods from this store - my assistant Chelsea was most informative and knowledgeable on what product I would be happy with for my requirements. I am very impressed with the way she could explain to me what was available, best price and best model. I will certainly be doing alot more business with Retravision and Chelsea. Thanks Chelsea.

Store Locationcannington wa 6107
Wynn S.RetraVision

Hi Fraser and Thank You for your review. We've passed it onto Chelsea and our Sales Team Leader in Cannington. Smiles all round - W

Jellis Biche

Jellis BichePerth, WA

Best service, best price, product was in stock!

RetraVision were the only store with the product model I wanted on display.
They were able to price match AND include delivery within that price.
The salesman was polite and efficient. The product arrived the next day in perfect condition.

Store LocationCannington. WA

Trish

Trish

Awesome customer service!

I regularly purchase from Rockingham WA Retravision. The customer service is amazing! Always friendly, good product knowledge and approachable. A great range of products and prices. I recommend this store!

Store LocationRockingham WA

Caronlex

CaronlexPerth, WA

RetraVision online. Never again will I order from them.

They never told me wait time to receive Item. The service number I called was helpful but i was required to call back as the manufacture was not available for them to get details. RetraVision online offer no refund if you cancel order. They offer products that you may have to wait a month to get but don't tell you this.

Store Locationonline

BouncyTigger

BouncyTiggerLitchfield, NT

Murray Oakley - RetraVision ( Darwin )

Store LocationDarwin - Murray Oakley (RetraVision)

Ordered a Miele blizzard vacuum cleaner, superb price and lightning fast delivery. And the customer service was pretty damn good too... all in all, thank you... A very good experience.

Store LocationOnline

Will never shop at Bunbury Retravision again

bahwi22

bahwi22QUEENSLAND, 4714

Extremely rude, aggressive and abusive language

Went into RetraVision in Mt Morgan a couple of years ago to purchase one of the new mobile phones that they had out on display. Asked the staff, a lady with short hair how much would it be to transfer my old sim card into the new phone and if they could help me with the rest of the setup of the mobile phone. She replied that they do not setup any mobile phones nor transfer any sim cards from old mobile phones, got extremely abusive and basically told me to get lost! Very unhappy with service and do not recommend them to any body else! No, no, no, do not go to this store!!!

ozimarco

ozimarcoWheatbelt, WA

Great service on top of very good price.

Just got my LG OLED65PTA delivered this morning. Not only did I buy it online at the cheapest price so far in Australia (while it was on sale) but the service from Retravision was excellent. They kept me in the loop regarding the delivery date, rang me up prior to delivery and not only delivered but installed the TV with the stand and all, a job I wasn't looking forward to. When they had finished, they took all the packaging and rubbish away with them and left the place spotless. I couldn't be happier and have no hesitation in recommending them.

Disgusting

Wynn S.RetraVision

Hi Vicki, A customer service team member from our support office will get in-touch with you to resolve your issue.

Vicki
Vicki

Finally after a bit of a wait, someone at the Retravision store (sorry cannot remember names) organised someone to fix my air con and paid for it. Took a while but was resolved in the end.
Thankyou Bunbury Store

Great Service & Amazing Price

Just happened to walk into Joondalup Retravision when they were having a cost plus 5% sale. Bought a 55" TCL TV 55C2US for $864.86 cheapest on the net was circa $950 and a Samsung microwave MS32J5133BT for $122 vs $180 on the net. They helped make good choices and the YTCL TV works great

tiana

tianaasked

I purchased a Bosch avantixx front loader washing machine approximately 2 yes ago and it is making a berring noise when sucking the water out I'm not sure if I got extended warranty and the store I brought it from at tweed heads has now close I am wondering how do I find out of I have extended warranty??

GK11
GK11

I think I sent a email to retravision and got a phone call from the WA office, it was the only state body still going. They said that each state was separate but they followed up the information I gave them about the extended warranty , they found out that this company was also out of business . So it was a waste of money .

Peter30

Check your receipt to see if you purchased an extended warranty but also check your instruction booklet to see what warranty is given by Bosch, it may be 3 years. Also Queensland may have similar laws to NSW where goods must last a reasonable amount of time. In NSW this is administered by the NSW Office of Fair Trading.
Good luck!

Peter30

I just looked online and it appears the Bosch warranty is for 2 years, so if your purchase was less than 2 years ago you will be OK but also have a chat with your local Office of Fair Trading. 2 years out of a washing machine is ridiculous. My opinion is to buy a cheaper ($600) front loader like Electrolux and when it breaks down throw it away and buy another one. As an electrician, I have found the expensive machines don't last any longer than the cheaper popular brands. Next time, maybe try Electrolux, Westinghouse or Whirlpool.

Get an answer from our members and RetraVision representatives

CategoryAppliance Retailers and Physical Shops