Georgia

Georgia

Excellent Service

Really nice experience spending money with this company . We were very well looked after by Matt in O'Connor, he had good product knowledge and a very good manner. No smarm. Having our kitchen renovated we made a wrong choice of one item, no problem to exchange with a rebate on the difference in price offered . We didn’t even have to ask.
Delighted that we found them, recommended by a previous customer.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Long term customer will continue to buy from them.

Very competitive pricing through price matching. Delivery team were efficient, cordial, helpful and very professional. We are a long term customer will continue to buy from them. Transaction was easy and quick.

Alone

AloneVictoria

Excellent product, delivery, communication with the team and service. Definitely will use Winning Appliances again. Thank you heaps for your good work.

Lisa

Lisa Sydney, NSW

Amazing service

Jay Lee was amazing, he listened and helped me plan the appliances I needed. His professionalism & care was the best I’ve ever experienced. I would not shop anywhere else

Steven

StevenSydney Surrounds, NSW

PErfect service

Bruce at Winning helped guide us through some options we had already considered and helped to narrow down to the kitchen appliances that suited our needs and budget. Beautiful products and outstanding service.

Susan Stephens

Susan StephensSydney Surrounds, NSW

I would recommend Winnings, they have a great product range and very knowledgeable staff. Very happy with my oven purchase. Thank you.

Maria Griffiths

Maria GriffithsPerth, WA

Great service, wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Great team from start to finish, made me feel like my needs mattered!! I had to wait a while for my goods, as they were waiting fo stock to come from Europe, this was communicated to me at every stage. The delivery process was great, good communication, and choice of delivery days, no having to sit in waiting all day. To top it all they don’t charge any extra for these services, the prices are really competitive, and free delivery! I tell anyone that needs appliances that Winning are the best.

Mel and Sue

Mel and SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A very satisfied customer

Professional, efficient and knowledgeable service, with items advertised in stock and available immediately. Installation was swift, efficient and courteous as was advice and follow up. Plus the best physical store in the world - worth a visit in itself, Many thanks.

Store LocationRichmond
Bunsie

BunsieSydney, NSW

Satisfied Customer

No hassle, I only buy from Winnings, very helpful and informative during the sale of the products.
Very happy with my online purchasers and instore too.

Maya

MayaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing after sales service

I bought a Samsung front loader from Winning Appliances in October 2020. The rubber seal on the door came loose in April 2021 and after trying to deal with Samsung, we were told to have the repair done at our cost. James from the Winning team disagreed with Samsung and didn't hesitate to replace our machine.
I cannot express how great the service of the Winning team was. I had a new machine within a week.

Store LocationFortitude Valley, Brisbane

MamPerth, WA

Practical item for space available

Item recommended by Sales staff was suitable for the space available, given this size oven is not easily available anymore

Mam

Happy with the service provided by Winning Appliances over the phone, item delivered in time. Courteous staff and delivery personnel. Would purchase from them again.

Efficient and reliable

We purchased over the phone. Friendly, reliable and efficient in all aspects of transaction. Would recommend the service etc to anyone.

Grace

GraceSydney, NSW

Kate S

Kate SSydney, NSW

Overall great customer experience

We met with Aram who had great knowledge on the products and we basically picked all our whitegoods within the same brand to keep it consistent and due to reputation. Products arrived on time and efficiently and Aram always responded when I called or had any queries.

JENNY D

JENNY DSydney, NSW

Excellent Knowledge and Professionalism

I was lucky enough to meet Sascha who assisted me with my need to outfit a whole kitchen. She did not know this and yet was able to give me lots of information to win my business. The experience was one I will tell everyone I know, Thank you for your
help.

Find out how Winning Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Amazing service, great prices and taking the confusion out of appliance shopping.

Great team at the narellan store in particular Summer, she is extremely helpful and a lovely person to deal with.

A N P.

A N P.Sydney, NSW

very good service

Our new house construction has a long delay and Winning was happy to keep the items until we were ready.

Stefan

StefanGreenway 2900, ACT

Outstanding customer service

I was stuck without a new I cooktop as another leading retailer had let me down with promises of availability and delivery which did not eventuate. With tradesmen on standby to finish my kitchen and having had to put them put on hold several times I found Winning Appliances in an online search, rang them on a Saturday afternoon to ask about availability and price, went to the Kingston showroom on Sunday morning and the product price was matched with my purchase from the other retailer and I was promised delivery Tuesday... and yes delivery arrived as promised! Couldn't be happier with the price and professional and courteous service I received and will certainly be buying from Winning Appliances again. Highly Recommended!

Purchased a washing machine on Thursday, got delivered on Friday. Sales team were very helpful, no nonsense sales pitches. Delivery guys were super helpful. Can’t ask for anything more. Will definitely deal with them again.

Winning is an excellent appliance store.

Very knowledgeable, professional and friendly staff. I have no hesitation about recommending this store.
Delivery of our product came right on time and the delivery man was very friendly too.