4.5

M Read

M ReadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and delivery!

Kerry our salesperson was so helpful and patient with us. The systems were not Working well on the day for her but she battled through and took our order and did a great job.

Store LocationValley, Brisbane

Good price, great service.

Ordered an elevated stove cooker online. 3 minutes after completing the online order the salesperson rings to confirm arrangements and delivery times. Delivery driver arrived within the 2 HR window on the nominated day and brought the stove indoors to its nominated location. Stove , price and service are great.

Hels

HelsSydney, NSW

Great knowledge and so professional and polite - thank you Helen and also Martin for your guidance and amazing customer service - I would very much recommend Winnings Taren Point cheers Helena

Store LocationTaren Point

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service when amending my purchase order and arranging delivery of goods to our cabinet maker for a kitchen fit out. The staff have been very responsive and helpful in expediting delivery of items

Store LocationRedfern
ckdb

ckdbSydney, NSW

Consistently good service

Staff are always helpful. Great product range. Competitive pricing. Delivery is prompt. Installers work swiftly, carefully and neatly. After sales care is good too. Have bought from here several times over the years. See no reason to go elsewhere.

Store LocationCrows Nest, NSW
Wei J.

Wei J.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad service. Paid for an order and receives nothing.

Pete

PeteSydney, NSW

Great product and overall service

Extremely happy with Winnings Sales & Service team ... Everything was as I expected. Definiely will consider them for my next electrical goods purchase and will recommend to my family and friends.

Store LocationNorthmead
Wendy B

Wendy BSydney, NSW

Fantastic showroom

The Brookvale showroom well set out and visually very impressive.
The salesman who dealt with us was excellent, very knowledgeable and very willing to assist.
The great service included fantastic next day delivery service.

Store LocationBrookvale NSW
KTB

KTBSydney, NSW

winnings winner!

Great service. Prompt and sales people very helpful. The delivery team were very helpful and installed my washing machine straight away. They were courteous and friendly and i recommend the service.

Leanne G.

Leanne G.South East Queensland, QLD

Pleasureable experience

We love cooking in our new VZUg oven. We had a wonderful experience when purchasing our new oven. Thanks to the assistance of Jaenet, the installation team and Nadia. We appreciate your professionalism, knowledge and fantastic customer service. Well done!

Store LocationBrisbane -Fortitude Valley
Carol

CarolPerth, WA

Best service, best prices!

This was the first time I have shopped with Winning Appliances at Joondalup and was pleased to meet
Greg who was a friendly and helpful sales person , who could also offer very competitive pricing and excellent delivery service. Highly recommended!

Store LocationJOONDALUP WA
Shanti W.

Shanti W.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and beautiful product

Recently purchased the Murphy Richards rose gold accent toaster and kettle set. Prompt delivery, outstanding personalised customer service and excellent product. Happy customer, I wish there were more businesses that provide such a great service - very rare these days. Thank you!

Sandie at Port

Sandie at PortMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent Appliances and Perfect Service

I purchased a Neff Slide and Hide oven from Winnings Crows Nest and was not disappointed with the service Aram provided. I then bought a Combi microwave oven again from Aram at Winnings and could not be happier. I highly recommend Winnings Crows Nest for the variety of quality products to choose from as well as the excellent service from Aram.

Store LocationCrows Nest

Excellent service and products

Professional, knowledgeable and very helpful at every step in my purchase right through to delivery and follow up phone call on my satisfaction. I can not fault the staff or product range. So easy compared to some other renovation experiences I’ve had. Would definitely recommend Winning and would use them again.

Store LocationKingston ACT
Dave and Ena Fisher

Dave and Ena FisherHunter Region, NSW

The service provided by Rod & the staff at the Newcastle Showroom was fantastic. We were made to feel very welcome and any questions answered with ease and in a confident way.

Store LocationWinnings Newcastle NSW

Excellent sales and service

I had recently purchased a Bosch dishwasher from AppliancesOnline but was having trouble sourcing an accessory (kickboard panel). I found a backorder listing on the Winning Appliances online store and could not have been happier with the service in securing the part (thanks Mark). Will definitely use Winning Appliances again.
Highly recommend.

Catherine

CatherineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing shopping experience.

We were so impressed with the whole sales experience at Winnings. The team had a huge amount of knowledge on each product and were able to help guide us to the right items. All staff were friendly and willing to help. Harry was really wonderful to work with in finding our new kitchen appliances, nothing was to much trouble for him. A big Thank you.

Store LocationFortitude Valley Qld.

Exceptional expertise and service

Annette

AnnetteSydney, NSW

Easy and simple

It was extremely easy and simple to get the product I needed ,purchased at a competitive price, subsequently installed without difficulty or complaint, and the old appliance removed. I’ll be back next time I need an appliance!

Store LocationNarellan
Neil B

Neil BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good price and excellent installation

The installation guy was excellent. He took the time to make sure we understood the dishwasher operations and were happy with the installation, including aligning it absolutely perfectly. Really outstanding.