We love our new fridge

The Mitsubishi Fridge that we bought has been really good, we love the design and the way it works. Thanks to the salesperson at Winning Appliances who took us through its features - we wouldn't have known how good it was without her help.

Store LocationIndooroopillu
Elly

EllyIngleburn

Fabulous staff advice and informative shopping experience

The staff member was very well informed and understood my needs immediately. Her advice was really appreciated as she pointed out things I hadn't even considered. The delivery service was amazingly quick too.

Store LocationTaren Point NSW
Raed

RaedSydney, NSW

Rest of mind

We received excellent services from dealing with the sales consultant, Sandi, to the delivery guys. Despite the current COVID situation, all items were delivered on time. I recommend Winnings appliances to everyone.

Store LocationNorthmead, NSW

Nantpw

NantpwCamden, NSW

Misleading information and Failed to cancel an order when the item is not in stock - online store

Winning Appliances
Customer ExperienceWinning Appliances

Hi ! I'm sorry to hear you had problems regarding stock availability for your order. Please feel free to email us at customerexperience@winning.com.au with your order number and we can have a look into it and look into your refund.

Winning Appliances Narellan

Winning Appliances in Narellan had everything we needed for our new home. Staff is knowledgeable and focuses on asking the right questions to understand what is right for you. Our sales rep was amazing and helpful right to the end, not just at the point of sale!

Bong Madayag

Bong MadayagSouth East Queensland, QLD

DAMN GOOD

Very happy how they processed my order, delivered less than 24 hrs . Delivery staff are great too ,removed all packaging in few minutes. I didn't experienced this from any other appliance store..... I can highly recommend this company to my friends

Garry Marks

Garry Marksnewham

Outstanding service

The buying experience from Winnings was the easiest of all the details in building a home and the staff were fantastic. Well laid out store and all the information needed. Delivery as promised on time.

Store LocationRichmond Victoria

Customer focus

Winning’s customer focus is exemplary. Most recently, this was in a simple order of a water filter which I had ordered online, yet Winning O’Connor called me to say there was a delay, but they had a few in their store, and could put one by for me. A couple of years ago we also ordered a lot of kitchen appliances from them and our experience - their professionalism, knowledge, and again their helpfulness - was also first class. I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Store LocationO’Connor

Great salesmanship

Welcoming, patience, polite, knowledge. The man got it all. Worthwhile paying a visit .The showroom is neat, tidy, spacious. A very fresh, conducive environment to shop home appliances
Good pricing too.

Store LocationNorthmead, NSW

Wonderful Delivery Service

Wonderful service from the delivery men who went above and beyond for me as the customer.
Friendly respectful helpful careful
I would recommend company on that aspect alone
Couldn’t fault them.

Store LocationOsborne Park
Lee

LeeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service and price

Friendly and professional service with a great price. The only minor issue was one item delivered had all the packaging still intact, so had to deal with all of that. First delivery packaging was removed, this is only a minor issue other wise perfect!

Great range matching professionalism

Store LocationOsborne park
John and Catherine ACT

John and Catherine ACTHughes 2605, ACT

Excellent range of products, dedicated staff and great prices.

We have purchased our entire kitchen appliances, sink and tap-ware from Winning Appliances, Kingston ACT because they have consistently provided great service. Every staff member we've encountered has been knowledgeable. helpful and ready to provide assistance every time we've visited the business.

Store LocationKingston ACT

Wow. What unbelievable service!

My Bosch dishwasher stopped working and, as it was over 10 years old, decided to purchase a new Bosch integrated dishwasher.
The new one arrived and Mike (“Legendary Service” on his polo) advised that the one delivered would not fit and suggested the stainless steel inbuilt. While he was waiting on the phone to reorder he looked to see why our old dishwasher wasn’t working and found and fixed the fault!
Mike then arranged a full refund and didn’t even charge a service fee. Thanks Mike! Great customer service. I would now always use and recommend Winnings and Appliances Online.

Excellent Customer Service

The customer service from the shop staff to the delivery team was excellent. The sales staff happily demonstrated a product they knew we were not purchasing and the delivery team took control replacing a product that had not been manufactured correctly and sorted its replacement, unlike another retailer's team whose delivery team damaged a product by dropping it off the truck and still tried to deliver it.

Store LocationKingston

Geoff L.

Geoff L.Sydney, NSW

Bosch oven for existing kitchen

The sales staff we very helpful , ensuring we picked the right product to replace our existing 20 year old stove. We had to have less features than we would have liked, but no changes were required to install the stove.
Delivery was on schedule, and installation was all done well , and our old stove removed.

Store LocationAlexandria
Tara Jane De Berg

Tara Jane De BergSydney, NSW

Client service - amazing

Service from Kerriann was 5 stars. She remember me from months ago and could not of ask more from a representative from a customer service point of view. Kept me updated on price, availability and install. Brilliant

Store LocationBrookvale NSW
Johnnie G

Johnnie GIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic Service, Great Product Knowledge.

We recently bought a new Miele Dishwasher from Winning Appliances at Narellan, after enjoying 10 years of great service from our Miele dishwasher at our old house. Staff at Narellan were very helpful, courteous, had great product knowledge and helped us select the right dishwasher for our new house. Delivered on time, with no fuss.

Store LocationWinning Appliances, Narellan
Omega

OmegaPerth, WA

Brilliant service

From the moment a young lady by the name of Aimee answered the phone my whole experience with winnings was an absolute pleasure from beginning to end impeccable service well done

Store LocationO’Connor
Sam h.

Sam h.Sydney, NSW

great service

Next day delivery expertly packed and presented.
Professional and Knowledgeable delivery personal who explained every detail and workings of our purchase.
Removed all packaging they where great recommend them highly
Thank you very much would recommend this to our friends.