Verifiedwinnings.com.au

Nick
Nick
  VIC, Richmond

SMEG Oven

Always checked before making an announcement. They have established trust. Show details
Anon
Anon5 posts

Terrible after care service

The level of after care service is appaling since Winnings took them over. Over 5 months and still unresloved!!
Julie Beatty
Julie Beatty2 posts
  VIC, Brighton

Exceptional customer service from knowledgeable, respectful and collaborative sales team

Fantastic experience buying Bosch Series 8 washing machine. Carlos summarised comparison of Bosch and other brands that allowed us to make an informed decision. Show details ·  1
Mark
MarkSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts
  ACT, Kingston

Very Satisfying Experience

Winning Appliances were very efficient and professional with the purchases, which had to be held pending completion of my house, and the final delivery. Show details ·  1
Peter
PeterSydney, NSW4 posts

Gas to induction cooktop

Good advice in choosing the item, excellent communication and timing for delivery. Recommended installer was excellent. Show details ·  1
Peter B
Peter BGippsland, VIC
  Verified Online store

Happy customer

My experience with Winning Appliances was generally very positive. After I ordered online, I received a call from their friendly staff to explain to me all the special installation features of the cooker I purchased and what information I should pass on to my electrician to make for a successful installation, and it was. I had a concern with the expectations I had over the special offer rebate and extended warranty of the cooker, it was politely cleared to my satisfaction within 24 hours. I now have a beautiful cooker that I love using and am very happy with the entire purchase and installation process. Show details ·  1
Maree H
Maree HSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  QLD, Indooroopilly

Purchasing a washing machine

The sales person was extremely helpful and accommodating of my needs Show reply
Besser
BesserMid North Coast, NSW3 posts
  NSW, Brookvale

Replacement fridge for one originally purchased over 20 years ago from Winnings

We knew the product we wanted as it was a replacement for the fridge we bought from Winnings over 20 years ago. Eva was brilliant and organised the order for us. Show details ·  1
bowen
bowenSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent Service

I am very happy from the purchase to delivery and installation. Thank Darwood and Fadi for their professional services. Show reply
Mafaras
MafarasSydney, NSW2 posts
  NSW, Crows Nest

Nice microwave oven

Extremely happy with the microwave. Price was right and staff very helpful. Show details ·  1
Asher R
Asher RSydney
  NSW, Redfern

Winnings all the Way

Awesome service and help in managing my project. From initial consult to final delivery Show details ·  1
Michael H.
Michael H.

Not happy

Purchased a washer drier on line. All good there.
Was told delivery would be early AM.
Took the day of work to then receive a message at 9AM to say it would arrive between 5 and 7 PM
Was not given the option to pay $75.00 extra for a dedicated 2 hour time slot.
Not happy Show details
Ricardo M.
Ricardo M.Perth, WA
  Online store

Great Staff with Great Products!

I was very happy with the service of Paul, he really knows his stuff. He was very patient with me after I changed my mind a few times and always answered all the questions I had. Show details ·  1
MaxE
MaxE4 posts
  WA, Osborne Park

Excellent Wolf Oven and Induction top

We purchased and self installed a Wolf Oven and Induction top into our existing kitchen. The Winning Appliance staff were all very helpful in helping to solve the problems and offer solutions.
The Oven and Induction top are excellent, Oven heat distribution is superior to any we have had and the induction top heats pans rapidly and is super easy to clean. Show details ·  1
Dora
DoraSydney, NSW
  NSW, Taren Point

Great experience

My whole experience was wonderful from the purchase to delivery and installation. Show details ·  1

wendy
wendy · NSW, Taren Point

I visited your store in Taren Point recently and spoke to Michael. I'm looking at the Electrolux Cooktop EHI745BE. i want to know if it is in stock, is it free delivery to Engadine and what is your best price for cash

Tumbi
Tumbi

Hi Wendy, I think your question is for the shop and not me. Cheers NN

Winning Appliances   DM

Hi Wendy, I hope you are well! I can pass on your inquiry to the Taren Point store if you send me an email to customerexperience@winning.com.au with your contact details. Alternatively, you can call the store, (02) 9589 5000.

Thanks,

Dylan.

divya
divya · ACT, Kingston

Franke 119.0584.065 Comfort soap Dispenser Comfort-119.0584-can you please get me one. Thanks
Divya 0409 27 8181

Bob
Bob · Winning Appliances

Are you listed on the stock exchange?

Very Happy