Aptamil Gold+ AR

Aptamil Gold+ AR

3.5

• Breastfed Child Yes (14%) · No (86%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (73%) · No (27%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (50%) · No (50%)
Tayla

TaylaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Caused Diarrhea

This formula was wonderful at stopping bub’s reflux however, doesn’t agree with the little ones stomach and has caused diarrhea. It is quite thick in the bottle so if you’re going to give it a go, would recommend a fast flow bottle.

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$26.99.

AR gold vs reflux gold

AR gold worked well for us altho my son got very constipated from it now that its changed to reflux gold I have the opposite problem hes a wee bit spilly which I can handle but alot of poo explosions hes on his third tin of the new stuff so I thought it would have calmed down by now also he is alot hungrier than before I'm worried hes not getting what he needs from this formula because hes pooing it out so fast?

Purchased in August 2020 at Newworld for A$25.00.

Beat formula!!

This is hands down the best formula I’ve used with my son, he has reflux first try on the this formula and we haven’t looked at any other brands! I’m honestly grateful for this formula!!

Shai

BRING BACK THE OLD FORMULA!

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for A$28.00.

Jamie

JamieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

HORRIBLE! would like a refund .. have to wait 7 minutes before giving the bottle to the baby and its just thick sluge!!

Severe diarea, and cant prepare the bottles in advance, thick horrible formula hes been crying non stop ive had to go to the shops and spend another $27 on a different brand!

Purchased in July 2020 for A$27.00.

Nutricia CarelineAptamil

Hi Jamie, we are sorry to hear about your experience with our product. Please give the Careline a call on 1800 438 500 if you wish to discuss this further. Warm regards, Lucie - Careline Midwife

Emma

Bring back the old formula!

The old formula was amazing and worked perfectly but now the new one isn't working! I think because the new scoop is smaller the liquid is too thin! Please bring back the old one!

Purchased in June 2019.

Nutricia CarelineAptamil

Hi Emma, sorry to hear your experience. Please feel free to call the Careline on 1800 438 500 if you would like to discuss options for your little one. Regards, Janice

Kelsi Wilson

Kelsi WilsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

BRING THE OLD FORMULA BACK

please please please bring the old AR formula back. The new reflux gold is horrible. My son is now unfortunately back to square one. Please listen to all of us.

Hi,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you would like to chat with us regarding some possible alternatives for your little boy please contact our Nutricia Careline 1800 438 500

Jazmyn K.

Jazmyn K.South East Queensland, QLD

Bring back the old formula

The new formula isn't thick enough for my baby and he is now vomiting everytime he has a bottle but the old formula he never vomited it Please bring back the old formula! And its a bit silly that it has to sit gor 7 mintues for it to thicken up when everyone knows if u have a screaming babies they have to be fed straight away, i have twins and this formula has really dissapointed me,thanks

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for A$27.00.

Debbie C.

Debbie C.North-West & West coast, TAS

Nutricia CarelineAptamil

Hi Debbie, I am sorry to hear about your experience with our product. Please give the Careline a call on 1800 438 500 so that we can help you further. Warm regards, Lucie Careline Midwife

drvsst

drvsstSouth East Queensland, QLD

Please bring back the old formula!

The new formula isn't thick enough and my baby can't keep it down! Please bring back the old formula! I don't understand why you would change something that was perfect!?

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths for A$28.00.

Jay V.

Jay V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worked well for the reflux

The formula worked really well for our baby’s reflux from the very first time we tried it. He didn’t have a single vomit since. However unfortunately it gave our bubs violent diarrhea, so we had to take him off this formula. Was a shame our baby reacted to it, otherwise it worked well for his reflux and regurgitation.

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$26.00.

Kamal

KamalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Old one was perfect

My baby was having reflux tried the AR was going so good after they bring the new reflux with name change make my baby having reflux again so upset it causing him vomiting and reflux again they say on the top its just name change but no its not thick as the AR was

Breastfed Child Yes

EmmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bring back the old formula

Bring back the old AR, our baby has been on it since he was 6 weeks old and was doing great. Now he vomits it up more, I am constantly changing him, cleaning the floor or changing my own clothes and I’m not to sure how many babies are keen on waiting 7 min for a bottle. I can say at 3am it is not fun. Why change something that works well.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for A$27.00.

Bevv

BevvMelbourne

Bring back the old formula

Baby couldn't tolerate any formula, tried 7, found this one back in sept 2019 when she was a month old its been perfect until the change recently and she has been whingey since gave her it 3 days ago (i had bought a few tins of old formula as its so hard to find) and been more and more spewy, unhappy baby. She is 10 months old but Im going to have to stop giving her formula. Old formula was better.

Eli

EliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bring back the old formula!!!!

We were happy with the product as it was, you shouldn't have to change it.
From ONE VERY UNHAPPY MUM.

Kirsti P.

Kirsti P.South East Queensland, QLD

BRING BACK THE OLD FORMULA!!

It took me trying 12 different formulas to finally find the perfect one for my son and now I'm back to trying new formulas again. The old formula was PERFECT!!
We never had a problem with it. Ever since my son started drinking this new formula he's reflux has come back and he's also either constipated for a couple of days or just doing poo explosions for a couple of days. It also doesn't dissolve that well! I shake it for ages and there's still chunks when he's finished or it blocks the teat and he screams. I'm so disappointed in the new formula. Bring back the old one!

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths.

Matt

MattMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bring back the old formula!!

We loved the old formula as it cleared up everything for our little man. Now with the new design it has caused the reflux to come back and constant poo explosions. Why change something that was working? Listen to the consumers as you have lost business with us and sent us back to the drawing board to find a new formula.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$27.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes

BRING BACK THE OLD FORMULA!!

Started using aptamil A.R when my baby was just 5 weeks old as he suffers from reflux. AMAZING!! We noticed a difference after the first bottle. And now they have changed the way they make the formula, what a disaster, our poor little man was back to his old ways instantly. So miserable. To say I'm disappointed would be am understatement. We now have to go through however many formulas to find another. Change if back for goodness sake!

Nutricia CarelineAptamil

Hi Vanessa, I am sorry the formulation change is not suiting your baby. Please give us a call at the Nutricia Careline and we will see what we can do to assist you 1800438500. Regards Sue Careline Nutritionist

Tegan

TeganMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

AR Gold was better than the new Reflux Gold!

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes

Bring back the old formula!

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths.

Nutricia CarelineAptamil

Hi Rechelle, thank you for your feedback. We understand your frustration but we have reformulated the formula with a few added advantages. Please call us on 1800 438 500 so we can help you with this concern. Warm regards, Janice - Nutricia Careline

Ssejwa

Ssejwaasked

Just switched to aptimal reflux gold+ Two days ago. Was using s26 original. The constant spitting up has improved but vowel movements have gone for 1-2 times a day to 5-6 times a day after every feed. They are very soft and yellow just wondering if this is bad or whether I should persist with this formula??

Nutricia CarelineAptamil

Hi Ssejwa, It might be the difference in the two products that is causing this. The bowel motions should settle in a few days. If you would like to call us at the Careline 1800438500 we can talk through this further. Cheers Sue Careline Nutritionist

Aleisha

Aleishaasked

We have just changed to aptimal gold plus and feed thickener for our refluxy baby when she started to not drink the Nan Comfort with aptimal feed thickener. It is working well, but was wondering if there is much difference in ingredients between the gold plus and the reflux other than thickener? I don't want to change her while the gold plus and thickener are working unless it is pretty much the same thing as the Reflux formulation.

Is there much difference?

Nutricia CarelineAptamil

Hi Aleisha, With the Aptamil Feed Thickener you can control how thick the milk is to suit your baby. The Reflux formula has a set thickness. As this combination is working for your baby I think you should just continue with what is working, rather than changing. Cheers Sue Careline Nutritionist.

Zakki A.

Zakki A.asked

Please bring back the AR again because we used the new reflux and it doesn't work at all but I still manage to find one AR and works wonder. When can we expect the AR back again?

Nutricia CarelineAptamil

Hi Zakki, please contact us on 1800 438 500 so we can help you and your refluxy baby with formula options going forward because sadly, the AR is not coming back:(. Kind regards, Hilary, Nutricia Careline

Get an answer from our members and Aptamil representatives