9Nutura Organic Formula

Breastfed Child Yes · No
Easy to PrepareYes · No
Caused Unease / Sickness Yes · No
4.4
Babies seem to love taste
Easy to prepare
Doesn't cause stomach issues

Junior Carlos A.
Junior Carlos A.Sydney, NSW

Bad mix and bad gas

So hard to prepare compared to others. Mixibility even in 50 degree water didnt do it when trying to dissolve the formula
Was using aptamil essensis and only bought one tin to try it out, no issues, went to buy another but all sold out, saw nutura and looked good based on the organic and whey contents
Our 3 week old was super gassy after 4 feeds, thinking it takes time and its just a new formula but found that our baby was so whingy and so much gas that we could take it and changed formula the next day and back to normal
These reviews also helped shaped my decision, our baby is purely formula fed from 2 weeks Show details
Gren
Gren7 posts
  Stage 1

Best formula we gave our bub

My husband learnt about this product by doing his research! And definitively he found a gem in Nutura Organic Stage 1 & 2. Our second baby never had a colic with this milk, easy to mix, our bub always sleep well, loves her milk, always in the mood to smile (except when she’s hungry ofcourse). I wish we discovered this milk with our first born (6 years ago). This milk deserves 5 star review. Show details ·  1
Anushka
Anushka

Our baby loves it

We have found Nutura Organic (all stages) to be a great compliment to breastfeeding.
Our baby was previously getting serious gas (and incredibly stinky) from another brand, and since changing over to Nutura we have had no trouble at all!
We have found the formula to be gentle and she has loved it. We moved from Stage 1 to Stage 2, and soon to Stage 3 with no issues and would highly recommend this brand. We have peace of mind that she isn't drinking any nasties that could upset her little system. Show details ·  1
Christine
Christine3 posts
  Stage 1

Great, but difficult to mix

4 month old has been on this formula since he was 6 weeks old.

I love that it is Aussie made and Aussie owned

Bubs has very stinky gas but is still very happy so not worth switching formulas over. The formula also is a bit difficult to mix, requires a lot of swirling/shaking which can cause delay in feeding whilst your baby is screaming.

Alas! I still keep my son on this formula and overall would recommend if organic, Aussie owned and Aussie made is something that is high on your list :) Show details

Hannah L
Hannah L
  Stage 3

Handy back up to cows milk

Great Australian made product that is everything you could ask for, for this type of product. Knowing my child was getting in extra vitamins and prebiotics was very reassuring when she had a refuse all normal food phase. The tin is a clever and practical design for use and scoop storage. Would be perfect for travel and wonderful it can be found in the supermarket. The taste went down great initially but there’s been a few moments of rejection. At least we have been able to use it in cooking and smoothies. Show details
Bethany
Bethany

Stage 1 Nutura Formula

This is by far the best formula we have tried and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great formula - Nutura is amazing! Show details ·  1
Social.j88
Social.j88Goulburn Valley, VIC
  Verified Stage 3

Milk with all the added vitamins

Nutura Organic milk drink was so easy to use and gave me reassurance that my child was receiving some extra nutrients and vitamins. I found using this milk drink particularly useful when on holidays as it meant I never needed to worry about purchasing and storing cows milk. Very easy to prepare! My child enjoyed the taste and was happy to drink. Show details ·  1
Prabhjyot Kaur
Prabhjyot KaurSydney, NSW2 posts

Packed with goodness

This Milk Drink is specifically formulated to support busy toddlers nutritional needs.
My daughter loves drinking this milk drink. She hasn't had any side effects or reactions drinking it. This milk is super easy to prepare. She absolutely loves it. It also seems gentle on her tummy and easier to digest. It also mixed up easily with no clumps. This milk is packed with full of goodness. Show details ·  1
AngelaMerri
AngelaMerriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Okay, but not for us

I liked the look this being Australian and easy to get at Woolies - it was fine, but it didn’t smell the best or mix so well, plus bubba was a bit windy. Bubs was okay on it, but I knew it probably wasn’t totally right for us so in the end I swapped brands to a cheaper one that actually smelt better and didn’t seem to make bubs windy. Sadly not for us, but a good Australian choice. Show details
Chasing R.
Chasing R.

We love it

My child loves this toddler drink which is great because I know he is getting the extra vitamins and nutrients he needs to get a balance diet. Show details ·  1
jadelrobertson
jadelrobertson4 posts
  Stage 3

Perfect snack drink for my toddlee

My toddler loves this drink on the drive home from daycare, she loves the taste and it’s light enough that she still happily eats her dinner! What I love is the design on this tin, it has the scooper attached at top under lid so no fighting through the powder trying to find it! Show details ·  1
simplegall
simplegallSydney, NSW10 posts
  Stage 3

Not my toddler kind of drink unfortunately

First impressions on the milk can, it’s pretty colorfull and nice to look at. Its quite attractive. This milk drink also less concentrated than the formula and taste wise its pretty light. Instructions easily understand and easy to be prepared. My daughter doesnt really seems to enjoyed drinking it and didnt like the taste. Show details
Amy Reis
Amy ReisDarling Downs, QLD2 posts

Amazing toddler milk!

My daughter loved this milk! We have previously tried to changed brands and she had an upset tummy and didn’t seem to like the flavour however she instantly loved Nutura with no side effects Show details ·  1
Lisa
LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Fair Incentive Stage 3

The best formula we have tried for our daughter!

We had been using a different brand formula for 2 years and our daughter never slept through the night up until we started using this formula. She was much more settled and has slept every night through for the last 2 weeks of using this. We absolutely love it and will
Continue! Show details ·  1
Jayde
JaydeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Perfect formula

Best formula by far, my baby loves it & she will
Also be going on to stage 3. Highly recommend it Show details ·  1

CMD
CMD · Formula

I chose this formula over other brands despite being one of the most expensive formulas in the market (some other organic formula cost $20 for a 900 gram CAN and this cost $35 for only 800 gm CAN) because its made right here in Australia and has dual organic certification, but it caused so much flatulence to my girl. Her farts were loud and smelly. She would literally fart almost all the time. She was on S26 before this formula and she did not fart like this. She was very unsettled and would also cry most of the time. After trialing the formula for than 2 weeks, I contacted Natura via their website contact form, yet I did not receive any response from them. It looks like they don't care about their customers and only want to sell their overly priced formula.There are other organic formulas in the market, also made in Australia and are not pricey as this one. I am someone who does not like making complaints, but surely this is not the kind of support expected from a company that charges massive amount for merely a 800 gm formula. So I have switched to another organic formula (nature's one dairy) and it has not caused any issues to my girl. She is happy and settled. It is odorless and tastes as great as any other formulas on the market. It is also not as pricey as Natura formula. Its organic and made right here in Australia and certified. I will stick to it as long as I can find it on the stores.

Anupama
Anupama · Organic Stage 1 Infant Formula

Is this formula a bit foaming than usual?Does it cause gas in baby tummy?

Richard A.
Richard A. · Organic Stage 3 Toddler Formula

Please can I keep a tin of opened lactogen in a fridge?

See all Nutura Organic Formula questions

Features

Nutura Organic Formula is available in the following:

• Stage 1 Infant Formula (0 to 6 months)
  • Stage 2 Follow On Formula (6 to 12 months)
  • Stage 3 Toddler Milk Drink (1 to 3 years)

It’s made in Australia using milk from grass-fed Australian cows, and is available in 800g tins or in packs of 4 sachets.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers said that their baby seemed to love the taste of the formula and was happy after their feed.
  • They also said that it was easy to prepare, saying that the texture made it simple to mix.
  • Reviewers noted that the formula didn’t give their child stomach issues, reporting that they didn’t notice any constipation or major gas.
Compare all Nutura Organic Formula listings
Pros
    Agreeable taste for toddlers
    Nutritionally beneficial
    Tin design makes minimal mess
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $33$35$35
AgeToddler (1+ year)Infant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)
Stage312