Aptamil Gold+

Aptamil Gold+

1, 2, 3, 4

• Breastfed Child Yes (57%) · No (43%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (93%) · No (7%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (12%) · No (88%)
Josh

JoshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fine product

This formula is great! The daughter's comic has been improved within three days of use. She is very happy and no longer screaming. The only downside is that the formula smelled and I didn't like the taste at first, but now I love it. The price is reasonable.

Purchased in November 2019 for $21.00.

Jus

JusCentral West, QLD

Perfect for my baby

I was unable to breastfeed and used this as i saw another lady in the ward using it. It was great and my son took it fine with no reflux or nausea. It is easy to make and highly recommended

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles.

Teish

Teish

Its ok

As far as taste goes my baby had no problem going from breast to this. My baby had no issue with digesting it and was happy with the read up of ingredients. The product did however constipate a little but I have heard across them all that can be an issue.

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Baby loves it and fills her up

Baby loves drinking this formula and it fills her up really well. Great to prepare and no side affects at all with her drinking it. High recommended if you want a quality formula that will make your baby fatter! Haha

Purchased in February 2020 at Priceline.

Kristina M.

Kristina M.Sydney, NSW

Tried, tested and true

I turned to Aptamil Gold 1 with my first son after 2 previous formula brands gave him gas. He loved it and I used the whole Aptamil range until he moved onto cow's milk.

My second son was born very premature so had to rely solely on me for the first 3 months for milk. At about 5 months (2 months corrected), I started him on the Karicare Aptamil Gold De-Lact for some feeds. He did great on it, so I moved him to Aptamil Gold 1, with the same results. He is mix fed and has no trouble moving from breast to bottle with this formula. Highly recommended. Try Karicare Aptamil Gold first before other brands.

Purchased in February 2020 at Amazon for $24.50.

Nicole A.

Nicole A.

Great product for transitioning

My bub was lactose intolerant and was on the pepti jr range since birth and it helped her soooo much! She was much more settled, less crying and happier in general. I used the range to transition her onto regular formula and she’s 8 months now and very happy. Highly recommend

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths Online store for $30.00.

Perfect for my LO

My baby is 6 weeks tomorrow and has been suffering from colic ever since he was 2 weeks, we have tried 3 other different types of formula but they kept my baby unsettled but ever since my LO tasted it he had a liking to it and kept my baby calm, usually his unsettled when he has formula even sometimes refuses to eat but Aptamil kept him calm and settled, usually when he goes to sleep he had to either be rocked to sleep or held but this time he put himself to sleep in his bassinet. I highly recommend Aptamil Colic and Constipation.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for $28.00.

Chris C.

Chris C.Illawarra, NSW

Has been awesome for the baby

This formula is so good. We have had no issues what so ever. Even after switching directly to formula after breastfeeding it has not been a problem for the young one.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $30.00.

Eliza H.

Eliza H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect for babes

My baby has been breastfed and found switching over to formula to mix feed challenging. However, when we switched to Aptamil he took to it straight away. There has been no side effects - other than a content baby! The formula is incredibly easy to prepare, even in the middle of the night with one eye open.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles.

Bronwyn P.

Bronwyn P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect with a little help.

I switched the Aptimal Gold + when my son was 1 month old, we tried a few different formulas but his little tummy couldn't handle them.

He is so much more settled now that we have this worked out and sleeps all night.

We do add thickener to his feeds as the AR formula didn't sit well with him but he was spitting up too much and losing weight so the thickener has definitely helped him.

I actually used this with my 9 and 10 year olds when they were babies in the same combination (I believe at the time it was under Karicare gold +) so it is great to see that it is still working.

Purchased in September 2019 for $25.00.

Halez

Halez

Great

I had to use this after a FTT toddler it did the trick and helped my toddler gain and start growing again. He had differ from the tin, on a ped orders.

Purchased in May 2018 at Big W for $21.50.

Kayjay

Kayjay

Great product

Both of my children have loved Aptamil it lasts at least a month if not longer even with three plus scoops. It tastes great and I feel really helped my babies wean off milk and onto solids i would recommend this milk if you are unsure of any other milk as it was my go to I picked the packaging for my first born it drew my attention to it I love it and so did they

Leigh H.

Leigh H.Sydney, NSW

This is the only formula my 3 year old drinks

Very easy to prepare, this is the only formula my 3 year old drinks. It also regularly goes on special at chemist warehouse and that is when you can stock up.

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $20.00.

Tui Strickland

Tui StricklandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loved it

My child was using this brand from birth and she enjoyed it. Due to it being a bit expensive I had to change to a cheaper brand, I would highly recommend this product to anyone who doesn't want to breastfeed.

Tui Strickland

Tui StricklandSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love it

I love this brand but it's about expensive so I had to switch but other then it being expensive I would gladly go back to the product for my child

Dan Z.

Dan Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect, cheap, and meet basic needs

Compared to aptamil profutura series, this gold series is much cheaper, especially after the profutura series has changed its appearance and raised prices. I would highly recommend this one if mums have a limited baby formula budget, and want to use a good baby formula as a breastfeeding supplement.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $21.00.

Ray

RaySydney, NSW

My son likes it

We have given both our first and second sons Aptamil Gold+ on all stages. They like it so much and never had any issue with it. It is a little bit hard to find sometimes but it is not the fault of the product, just because people are buying them in bulk.

2boymumma

2boymummaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I wanted to like this formula.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $24.60.

Easy to PrepareNo
Kieren A.

Kieren A.Murray Region, NSW

We choose Aptamil!

Aptamil is an easy to use and quality baby formula with research backing its manufacture. I highly recommend to all new parents! Fed my little ones this over hospital based NAN formula.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles for $24.00.

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect. Only formula our baby can tolerate

Our baby would eat anything if she could but unfortunately most don’t agree with her tummy. It’s the only formula we’ve found she doesn’t get wind and an upset belly with. It’s easy to prepare and I love that we can buy individual serves in sachets for when we’re out and about!

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles for $24.99.

Carla

Carlaasked

Hi, my baby has been on Aptamil Colic and constipation for 3 months and is nearly 5 months. He has really stinky gas and diarrhoea on and off. Shall I switch to the normal 1 or change to 2 once he’s 6 months?

Nutricia Careline T.Aptamil

Hi Carla, it is not unusual for babies have stinky gas on the Aptamil Colic and Constipation. Bowel motions do tend to be runnier, but if everything else is going well, this is not necessarily a concern. Please contact us at the Careline 1800 438 500 in Australia or 0800 438 500 in New Zealand or LiveChat via www.NutricaCareline.com.au and we'll be able to assist you further as to which formula to move to next. We have a team of dietitians and nutritionists who will be able to assist you. Warm regards, Caroline - Careline Nutritionist

Ash L.

Ash L.asked

Are newborn (8weeks old) nappies meant to be 'liquidy' or are they meant to be thicker. been on Colic and Constipation tin since birth. this is my first baby on formula so I have no idea what is normal

Zena

Zenaasked

Gold+ 3

Hi my baby has been on aptamil gold colic and constipation 0 to 12 months. He will be 12 months this month...do i go straight to aptamil gold 3 since it's from 12 months+ ? Would there be any side effects?

Nutricia Careline T.Aptamil

Hi Zena, I would suggest you transition slowly from your Colic & Constipation formula to the stage 3 toddler milk over a few days to help baby adjust. When you change, we suggest transitioning your baby over slowly from your present formula to the new one by mixing the two formulas together in the same bottle to minimize any digestive changes. You can do this as long as you are using the right scoop to water ratio for each formula. Start with smaller amounts of the new and increase this ratio over a few days. Please contact us on 1800 438 500 if you need more help with this process. Kind regards, Hilary, Careline Nutritionist

Stuart S.Aptamil

Yes you can move onto the toddler milk after 12 months of age. You can transition baby onto the new milk to ease the change of digestion. Please call us at the Nutricia Careline to get help with how to do that - 1800438500 Sue Nutritionist.

Get an answer from our members and Aptamil representatives