Aptamil Gold+

Aptamil Gold+

1, 2, 3 and 4

Dan Z.

Dan Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect, cheap, and meet basic needs

Compared to aptamil profutura series, this gold series is much cheaper, especially after the profutura series has changed its appearance and raised prices. I would highly recommend this one if mums have a limited baby formula budget, and want to use a good baby formula as a breastfeeding supplement.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $21.00.

Ray

RaySydney, NSW

My son likes it

We have given both our first and second sons Aptamil Gold+ on all stages. They like it so much and never had any issue with it. It is a little bit hard to find sometimes but it is not the fault of the product, just because people are buying them in bulk.

2boymummaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I wanted to like this formula.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $24.60.

Easy to PrepareNo
Kieren A.

Kieren A.Murray Region, NSW

We choose Aptamil!

Aptamil is an easy to use and quality baby formula with research backing its manufacture. I highly recommend to all new parents! Fed my little ones this over hospital based NAN formula.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles for $24.00.

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect. Only formula our baby can tolerate

Our baby would eat anything if she could but unfortunately most don’t agree with her tummy. It’s the only formula we’ve found she doesn’t get wind and an upset belly with. It’s easy to prepare and I love that we can buy individual serves in sachets for when we’re out and about!

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles for $24.99.

TessaJ

TessaJQueensland

Sachets are great for EFB mums

My bub is being exclusively breast fed, but this brand is one of only two that I have found that offers formula in sachets. This means that I can leave my baby with my husband if I have a doctors or physio appointment ect, and know that hubby has an option to feed bub in an emergency. We’ve only need to use the sachets twice but just having them is a massive weight off my mind when I’m separated from my little one.

Purchased in June 2019 for $6.00.

Brie L

Brie L

Great formula

After trying numerous formulas this is the only one our bub seemed to tolerate well. Resolved colic and other digestive issues and he loves the taste. Easy to mix and prepare!

Katherine L.

Katherine L.Perth, WA

Value for money

I tried this brand 2 months ago, but seem not working well for my baby. Is good for the money, it’s not suitable for my bub as his tummy upset on the next day and the milk rashes are the worst cases.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $24.99.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Katherine L.

Katherine L.Perth, WA

Nothing improved but loss weight

It doesn’t fit my baby as his face getting worst for the milk rashes after I tried this premium, the worst thing makes me worried is my baby loss weights.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $25.99.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Stuart S.Aptamil

Katherine can you please call us at the Nutricia Careline to discuss further. The symptoms you mention might indicate a cow's milk allergy and this product is not suitable for that. Call 1800438500 to talk to one of our dieticians or nutritionists.

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy all round

My baby has need formula to supplement my breast milk supply shortage and she loves it.
What I love:
- I'm always able to find a supply at supermarkets or online stores without any difficulty
- Able to feed from birth till now (baby currently 4 months)
- I use a little bit less than a level scoop to ensure it dissolves completely
- Dissolves in cool water with no issues
- Average price - I usually order online and get free delivery as it's max 3 containers and is over $50

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $25.00.

JessieO97

JessieO97North-West & West coast, TAS

Perfect!! My baby loves it!

We have tried multiple formulas and this one has had my far the best results! Baby has had no issues while being in this formula! Great affordable price also! Love it

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $19.00.

Camila

CamilaSouth East Queensland, QLD

My baby loves it

Good, easy to mix. My bay girl loves it and rejects any other formula. Tried Aptamil for colics but she didn’t like it. Aptamil 1 and 2 are good and I would recommend.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles for $25.00.

Wendy H

Wendy HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great formula brand with no problems

Easy preparation, dissolves quickly in cold or warm water with no lumps or residue. Baby feeds well on this, we are up to 12 weeks old now without any issues. We microwave the water for 30 seconds then add the powder and shake before changing the top of the bottle to a teat. Perfect and quickly prepared!

Purchased in June 2019 at Amcal for $25.00.

Rikki T.

Rikki T.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Formula! Happy baby, happy mum!

Great introductory formula for mixed feeding from birth through to toddler drink!
Absolutely no side effects, or fussiness that was experienced with other supermarket available formulas. A little more expensive but definitely worth it for a happy, content baby!
Had considerable trouble finding both 1 & 2 but supermarkets reintroduced buying limits to control Asian bulk buying and have since not had an issue. Great product.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $22.00.

sadia i.

sadia i.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not gaining weight

Hye i just want to ask that i have 8 weeks old baby as he was suffering from constipation so i tried aptamil colic and constipation ; but my baby is nit gaining weight can i continue this formula ?is there anything in formula that causing this ?

Dayanari J.

Dayanari J.Perth, WA

Trusted brand in my household

My newborn had a weight-loss at the hospital and doctor advised to use a formula to help with gaining weight. Without thinking twice I used Aptamil Gold as I have used it for my first as well. this is easy to use and bub seems to enjoy. and most Importantly helped with the weight gain within 2 weeks. Now I mainly breast feed my baby (6 weeks) but I keep a tin for emergencies, like to use when out and about.

Layne

LayneSydney

Perfect transition from exclusively breastfed

My baby was exclusively breastfed until 10 months old. After hearing lots of troubles from other mums about their baby liking formula, I was glad aptamil sold sachets so I could try the formula on my baby before committing to a whole can. Also allowed me to have back up formula should I not be able to breastfeed for whatever reason (going out, unable to make it home in time etc). My baby likes the formula and took it straight away, so now she is 16 months and still drinking it as she prefers it to cows milk. Just leaving a bigger hole in my wallet, but at least I know she’s getting good nutrients

Karen L

Karen LPerth, WA

Bubs loves it!

I bought a can of this so that I could have a break when hubby takes over once in a while. My daughter seems to like it! It mixes well with water, very easy to prepare. Would continue to purchase this brand in future!

Purchased in May 2019 at Big W for $24.50.

Zeven

ZevenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrific for baby

The first formula we tried for our son. No clunks and mixed well with water. Always seemed content after bottle. Super easy to prepare. Loved this formula! Only one downfall is that it was stressful experience finding it stocked on supermarket/chemist shelf.

Purchased in April 2019.

Martina H.

Martina H.Perth, WA

Best formula I’ve used!

My son had a hard time with initially having formula but from the moment we started with Aptamil Gold 1 he has been a happy, healthy baby! No colic, spews or constipation. So easy to prepare, 4 scoops a shake of the bottle and we’re good to go! Will be using it again for our next baby!

Purchased in June 2018 at Big W for $23.00.

Manda Q.

Manda Q.asked

Hi my 6 week old daughter was on nan from birth but she got really constipated. I have just changed her over to novolac constipation formula and it works but it doesn't fill her at all...She's more restless and doesn't sleep as well. I am thinking of changing to aptamil...any good ones that will fill her but not clog her up again

Nutricia Careline T.Aptamil

Hi Manda, It would be best to call us to discuss the best option for your little one. Phone the Nutricia Careline 1800 438500. Regards Sue Nutritionist

Supriya s.

Supriya s.asked

How long milk should keep after mix ?

2boymumma

Any formula should be discarded after 1 hour.

Nutricia Careline T.Aptamil

Hi Supriya, once you have made up formula, you can keep it at room temperature for 1 hour. After that you will need to throw away any leftover formula. If you need more help, you can call us on the Careline on 1800 438 500. Kind regards, Hilary

Lehat A.

Lehat A.asked

Hello my LO is 2 months and she is breastfeeding hardly as she refused my milk, and she has eczema on face but it comes and goes away, now we think that she has lactose intolerant! She is constipated too and vomit with burb,What should we do?

Stuart S.Aptamil

Hi Lehat, It would be best to call us to talk further so we can recommend a suitable option for your baby. The symptoms you are describing are not lactose intolerance and could be food allergy. Please call 1800438500 or livechat on www.aptanutrition.com.au. regards Sue Careline Nutritionist

Get an answer from our members and Aptamil representatives

Aptamil Gold+ 3

Aptamil Gold+ 1

Aptamil Gold+ 1

CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $20.99$20.99$24.99$24.99
AgeToddler (1+ year)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Infant (0-6 months)
Stage3421