Aptamil Gold+

Aptamil Gold+

1, 2, 3, 4

Chris C.

Chris C.Illawarra, NSW

Has been awesome for the baby

This formula is so good. We have had no issues what so ever. Even after switching directly to formula after breastfeeding it has not been a problem for the young one.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $30.00.

Eliza H.

Eliza H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect for babes

My baby has been breastfed and found switching over to formula to mix feed challenging. However, when we switched to Aptamil he took to it straight away. There has been no side effects - other than a content baby! The formula is incredibly easy to prepare, even in the middle of the night with one eye open.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles.

Bronwyn P.

Bronwyn P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect with a little help.

I switched the Aptimal Gold + when my son was 1 month old, we tried a few different formulas but his little tummy couldn't handle them.

He is so much more settled now that we have this worked out and sleeps all night.

We do add thickener to his feeds as the AR formula didn't sit well with him but he was spitting up too much and losing weight so the thickener has definitely helped him.

I actually used this with my 9 and 10 year olds when they were babies in the same combination (I believe at the time it was under Karicare gold +) so it is great to see that it is still working.

Purchased in September 2019 for $25.00.

Halez

Halez

Great

I had to use this after a FTT toddler it did the trick and helped my toddler gain and start growing again. He had differ from the tin, on a ped orders.

Purchased in May 2018 at Big W for $21.50.

Kayjay

Kayjay

Great product

Both of my children have loved Aptamil it lasts at least a month if not longer even with three plus scoops. It tastes great and I feel really helped my babies wean off milk and onto solids i would recommend this milk if you are unsure of any other milk as it was my go to I picked the packaging for my first born it drew my attention to it I love it and so did they

Leigh H.

Leigh H.Sydney, NSW

This is the only formula my 3 year old drinks

Very easy to prepare, this is the only formula my 3 year old drinks. It also regularly goes on special at chemist warehouse and that is when you can stock up.

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $20.00.

Tui Strickland

Tui StricklandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loved it

My child was using this brand from birth and she enjoyed it. Due to it being a bit expensive I had to change to a cheaper brand, I would highly recommend this product to anyone who doesn't want to breastfeed.

Tui Strickland

Tui StricklandSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love it

I love this brand but it's about expensive so I had to switch but other then it being expensive I would gladly go back to the product for my child

Dan Z.

Dan Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect, cheap, and meet basic needs

Compared to aptamil profutura series, this gold series is much cheaper, especially after the profutura series has changed its appearance and raised prices. I would highly recommend this one if mums have a limited baby formula budget, and want to use a good baby formula as a breastfeeding supplement.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $21.00.

Ray

RaySydney, NSW

My son likes it

We have given both our first and second sons Aptamil Gold+ on all stages. They like it so much and never had any issue with it. It is a little bit hard to find sometimes but it is not the fault of the product, just because people are buying them in bulk.

2boymumma

2boymummaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I wanted to like this formula.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $24.60.

Easy to PrepareNo

Kieren A.

Kieren A.Murray Region, NSW

We choose Aptamil!

Aptamil is an easy to use and quality baby formula with research backing its manufacture. I highly recommend to all new parents! Fed my little ones this over hospital based NAN formula.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles for $24.00.

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect. Only formula our baby can tolerate

Our baby would eat anything if she could but unfortunately most don’t agree with her tummy. It’s the only formula we’ve found she doesn’t get wind and an upset belly with. It’s easy to prepare and I love that we can buy individual serves in sachets for when we’re out and about!

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles for $24.99.

TessaJ

TessaJQueensland

Sachets are great for EFB mums

My bub is being exclusively breast fed, but this brand is one of only two that I have found that offers formula in sachets. This means that I can leave my baby with my husband if I have a doctors or physio appointment ect, and know that hubby has an option to feed bub in an emergency. We’ve only need to use the sachets twice but just having them is a massive weight off my mind when I’m separated from my little one.

Purchased in June 2019 for $6.00.

Brie L

Brie L

Great formula

After trying numerous formulas this is the only one our bub seemed to tolerate well. Resolved colic and other digestive issues and he loves the taste. Easy to mix and prepare!

Katherine L.

Katherine L.Perth, WA

Value for money

I tried this brand 2 months ago, but seem not working well for my baby. Is good for the money, it’s not suitable for my bub as his tummy upset on the next day and the milk rashes are the worst cases.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $24.99.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes

Katherine L.

Katherine L.Perth, WA

Nothing improved but loss weight

It doesn’t fit my baby as his face getting worst for the milk rashes after I tried this premium, the worst thing makes me worried is my baby loss weights.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $25.99.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Stuart S.Aptamil

Katherine can you please call us at the Nutricia Careline to discuss further. The symptoms you mention might indicate a cow's milk allergy and this product is not suitable for that. Call 1800438500 to talk to one of our dieticians or nutritionists.

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy all round

My baby has need formula to supplement my breast milk supply shortage and she loves it.
What I love:
- I'm always able to find a supply at supermarkets or online stores without any difficulty
- Able to feed from birth till now (baby currently 4 months)
- I use a little bit less than a level scoop to ensure it dissolves completely
- Dissolves in cool water with no issues
- Average price - I usually order online and get free delivery as it's max 3 containers and is over $50

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $25.00.

JessieO97

JessieO97North-West & West coast, TAS

Perfect!! My baby loves it!

We have tried multiple formulas and this one has had my far the best results! Baby has had no issues while being in this formula! Great affordable price also! Love it

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $19.00.

Camila

CamilaSouth East Queensland, QLD

My baby loves it

Good, easy to mix. My bay girl loves it and rejects any other formula. Tried Aptamil for colics but she didn’t like it. Aptamil 1 and 2 are good and I would recommend.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles for $25.00.

Somaya

Somayaasked

Wich one is good for my 1 month old baby aptamil gold or aptamil colic and constipation ?

Stuart S.Aptamil

Hi Somya, It depends on what is going on with feeding your baby. Please contact us at the Careline so we can talk this through with you. 1800438500 Sue Nutricia Careline

Jane P.

Jane P.asked

Does stage 3 Aptamil gold plus contain more added sugar than stage 1? Is so why?

Ally

Allyasked

My baby has recently turned 6 months and I switched from stage 1 to stage 2 right away. She is VERY slowly starting solids but not taking to it very well. Since switching formulas she has had runny poops and several times a day. Also more gas than usual.
Previous to the switch she was a very regular pooper once or twice a day at about the same time every morning.
I am thinking to switch back to stage 1, is this the right option?

Nutricia Careline T.Aptamil

Hi Ally, you can switch back to the stage 1 as it will still contain enough nutrition for 6 month old. Please call us at the Careline AU 1800 438 500 or NZ 0800 438 500 and one of our dietitians or nutritionist will be able to assist you further. Warm regards, Caroline - Careline Nutritionist

Get an answer from our members and Aptamil representatives