Aptamil Gold+

Aptamil Gold+

1, 2, 3 and 4

Trusted brand in my household

My newborn had a weight-loss at the hospital and doctor advised to use a formula to help with gaining weight. Without thinking twice I used Aptamil Gold as I have used it for my first as well. this is easy to use and bub seems to enjoy. and most Importantly helped with the weight gain within 2 weeks. Now I mainly breast feed my baby (6 weeks) but I keep a tin for emergencies, like to use when out and about.

Purchased in May 2019.

Caused Unease / Sickness No

Perfect transition from exclusively breastfed

My baby was exclusively breastfed until 10 months old. After hearing lots of troubles from other mums about their baby liking formula, I was glad aptamil sold sachets so I could try the formula on my baby before committing to a whole can. Also allowed me to have back up formula should I not be able to breastfeed for whatever reason (going out, unable to make it home in time etc). My baby likes the formula and took it straight away, so now she is 16 months and still drinking it as she prefers it to cows milk. Just leaving a bigger hole in my wallet, but at least I know she’s getting good nutrients

Purchased in May 2019.

Bubs loves it!

I bought a can of this so that I could have a break when hubby takes over once in a while. My daughter seems to like it! It mixes well with water, very easy to prepare. Would continue to purchase this brand in future!

Purchased in May 2019 at Big W for $24.50.

Terrific for baby

The first formula we tried for our son. No clunks and mixed well with water. Always seemed content after bottle. Super easy to prepare. Loved this formula! Only one downfall is that it was stressful experience finding it stocked on supermarket/chemist shelf.

Purchased in April 2019.

Best formula I’ve used!

My son had a hard time with initially having formula but from the moment we started with Aptamil Gold 1 he has been a happy, healthy baby! No colic, spews or constipation. So easy to prepare, 4 scoops a shake of the bottle and we’re good to go! Will be using it again for our next baby!

Purchased in June 2018 at Big W for $23.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness No

A popular brand, but a little bit oily

My baby tried a few brands of baby formula after discharge from the hospital.
Finally, we find one suits my baby. Her poo is not too dry or too watery.
However, every time I wash the bottle, it is very oily.

Purchased in May 2019 for $24.60.

Caused Unease / Sickness No

Our little girl loved it while she couldn't have cow's milk

Baby girl took to drinking the formula very easily. No side effects or reactions from drinking the formula. Like other formula, very easy to prepare, simple instructions, measuring spoon included. Happy to recommend.

Purchased in August 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $18.99.

Newborns like this

My baby drunk this on the day he was born ,because I didn’t have enough milk supply during the first few days in hospital stay. First Time Hospital staff give this formula to my baby then we continue this product.

Purchased in November 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $26.00.

My first choice of milk

My baby is drinking this brand's milk since he was born. The formula is very easy to go prepare there are instructions on the can so it's not confusing at all. And my baby enjoys drinking this formula, we have no issues and continues to put on weight.

Purchased in January 2019.

My newborn relies on it

My baby likes it and has been on it since birth. He is now 10 weeks old and a bit gassy though. Not sure whether it is due to the formula or not. We've tried Aptamil Profutura but it seems that baby tends to have watery poo after using it. Now we come back to Gold+. The only problem is that it only provides 50ml, 100ml or 150ml. If we need 120ml there is a waste of 30ml for every feed.

Purchased in April 2019.

Breastfed Child Yes
Hi Pamela, yes- the Aptamil Gold + formula does need to be made up in multiples of 50mls. Please give us a call on 1800 438 500 so we can have a chat about your preparation options. Regards, Hilary

It quite cheap but taste good

The milk powder is very fine, it feels easy to digest and absorb, and the washed milk powder is particularly fragrant. The baby is especially fond of drinking it. Overall, I am very satisfied.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $21.00.

Easy to PrepareNo
Caused Unease / Sickness No

Too frothy. Upset my boys tummy!

My bubs seemed to like the formula to begin with however, I found that once mixed the formula was overly frothy and made bubs very gassy and hard to wind

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles for $24.50.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Hi Fi.White85, Sorry to hear about your baby's windy tummy. We understand that our formula does create froth when shaken vigorously. When infant formula is mixed with water and shaken, a stable foam will form on top of the milk. Milk proteins are excellent in producing foam bubbles as they are surface active molecules by nature. The fat and proteins in the formula help to stabilise the foam (keep the bubbles from popping). We recommend using lukewarm water to prepare the formula. After adding the required scoops of powder into water, swirl it around (30 to 45 seconds) to mix. This creates much less froth than shaking the bottle up and down. We hope that helps. Please also feel free to give us a ring on our toll-free number 1800 438 500 and one of our dietitians/nutritionists/midwives/product specialists will be happy to assist you. Thanks – Jenny, Nutricia Careline

Great for constipation

Only formula that didn’t cause constipation or excessive wind. I went through so many tins of different brands. Easy to prepare and my baby loves the taste. Thick enough to help with mild reflux.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Online for $21.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness No

Hard to mix and didn’t like measurements

My baby was premature. She was born at week 32. She was inNICU for 4 weeks. Along with my breast milk they used to give hospital version of Aptamil gold -1. My daughter used to enjoy that but when we bought the whole tin she didn’t like it . I also hv experience that it is hard to mix and lots of bubbles. Made my daughter very gessy .didnt like much . Switched to ballemy’s organic. She likes it

Purchased in November 2018 at Woolworths for $26.00.

Easy to PrepareNo

Recommend this product.

Used this before realizing baby was diary intolerant but even still it didn’t upset him too much. He wasn’t backed up from it, it was pleasant smelling and he enjoyed drinking it.

Purchased in October 2018.

Amazing

My baby boy loves this milk. Used this to wean him iff breasfeeding and he took to it well. Not too thin and fills him up. Not too pricey either. Very easy to prepare. Would highly recommend

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for $24.00.

My girl's choice

It is my girl's choice of the formula. I tried NAN and Bellamy for her in the past as well but it seemed that she like this formula best. It is difficult to buy one so when you see the products in stock, just buy them. It is creamy, easy for digestion and provides good nutrition for the babies. I didn't notice any side effects on my girl.

Purchased in November 2018 at Coles.

Caused Unease / Sickness No

Perfect for my little one

I tried a few formulas before my little on settled on this one. It was gentle on my little ones stomach and she loved the taste. It helped with silent reflux and filled her up well. She gained the right amount of weight and the ingredients are good nutrients to help her when she caught colds or flu's.

Purchased in October 2018 for $22.00.

Great

Great product used with both our kids recommend by the pharmacist. Started using it, in the first week of their lives as we had trouble breastfeeding. We used it up to number 3. I wouldnt even bother with other brands

Purchased in January 2017.

Its ok

Baby loves drinking it and its easy to prepare. However I don't like how frothy it is. Have tried multiple ways of preparing it but seems to be the same result. I don't let her drink the last bit as it seems to affect her with gas. One good thing is her poos are regular as I have found on other formulas she gets quite constipated. Aptamil is better than A2 formula and also easy to find on shelves.

Does this formula contain fish oil?????
Yes, the Omega 3 DHA is sourced from fish oil. Please feel free to give the Nutricia Careline a call on 0800 438 500 (NZ) or 1800 438 500 (AUS) if you have any further questions.

Since starting the formula my baby is suffering from constipation and bad wind. He only goes every 8-10 days and explosive. I’ve tried s26 except the wind pain was extreme. Just wondering if I should change is formula or if there is something I can do? - he only gets one bottle a day which is at night.
Hi Christa, I'm sorry to hear your little one has been having some troubles. Please feel free to give the Nutricia Careline a call on 0800 438 500 (NZ) or 1800 438 500 (AUS) to discuss what might be going on with your little one and whether there might be a better milk choice for them.

This is for your Aptamil gold hr It is very thick which I understand will help with not throwing soo much up but how do I get it out of the bottle

Gold+ 1Gold+ 2Gold+ 4Gold+ 3
Price (RRP) $24.99$24.99$20.99$20.99
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)
Stage1243