1, 2, 3, 4

• Breastfed Child Yes (30) · No (24)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (50) · No (5)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (7) · No (47)
Sahar G.

Sahar G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wouldn't recommend at all.

I bought Aptamil formula for my 2 Months old baby with constipation. This formula is very thick and oily which first of all it is hard to dissolve in water and the end result was formula with lots of lumps. It also causes wheezing and diarrhea for my baby. Last thing I need to mention is the taste of it is terrible.
It might work for others but unfortunately did not work for us.

Purchased in March 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $28.00.

Hi Sahar G.,

Thank you for the review. Please feel free to contact us on 1800 438 500 or 0800 438 500 or at nutriciacareline@danone.com as we would like to look into your concerns further. Kind regards, Saskia

Mamabear712

Mamabear712

Great Formula

This is the third formula I tried as my baby had constant issues with tummy pains. So much so that I took him to the doctors because I thought he may have an intolerance to cows milk. The doctor told me he didn’t and the tummy pains should go away but after another 2 weeks of no improvement I tried this formula.
Within 48 hours the tummy pains completely disappeared and he was no longer constipated. My baby is finally smiling and laughing and is able to burp and fluff easily without the need of gripe water.
However, my baby does sometimes have diarrhoea or very runny poos on this formula. It is also a little on the pricy side and you really need to shake the bottle as it doesn’t mix easily.

Purchased in September 2020 for $24.95.

Rose N.

Rose N.Sydney, NSW

clogged up

Baby was happy on this formula when we left the hospital and he is 8 weeks now.. I breast feed and formula feed but noticed after his formula feed he would wake up absolutely clogged up, clogged nose very uncomfortable breathing. We decided to change formula and it seems that he is no longer clogged up. (Unfortunately he now has bad reflux so I'm left with nothing, on the search to find the right formula)

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths.

Doris T.

Doris T.

Great formula, healthy baby

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for $26.00.

The Reviewer

The ReviewerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Formula

When my little one could no longer have my milk my doctor recommended Aptamil. Best decision ever. Loved drinking it from day 1. No side effects from drinking it and it was easy to prepare. I am glad I made I had this formula as it worked well for us. The only down side was having it available in the home, at times it was hard to find, even with shops limiting the amounts people could get.

Purchased for $25.00.

Nutricia CarelineAptamil

Hi and thank you for your lovely feedback! If you are ever struggling to find your formula in store, you are welcome to buy it from our online store at www.mumstore.com.au. Kind regards, Hilary, Careline Nutritionist

A good formula but not suitable for my baby

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store for $4.00.

Farrah S.

Farrah S.Sydney, NSW

LIFE SAVER!!!

My baby is 5 month old, since his birth I have tried to give him many formulas that suits his sensitive tummy but all of them made him constipated and caused him very bad colic. My GP recommended this formula for him, I was hesitated to give it to him for 2 weeks but finally I decided to give it a try and I was surprised! No more colic and constipation, so gentle and soft for sensitive tummies and easy to mix. I can’t believe that my suffer has ended!! Highly recommended for sensitive tummy babies!!

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $27.89.

Breastfed ChildYes

Keri

KeriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy for my newborn to digest compared to other brand tried.

Easy to prepare and my baby loves the drink. Easy to digest.
Recommend every new parent to try the Aptamil gold +1.

After trying another brand for my newborn, my Gp recommended to use Aptamil gold +1.
My baby drinks both breast milk and Aptamil gold +. She seems to ne enjoying and loving the drink.

Purchased in June 2020 at Costco for $22.99.

putri.biotech

putri.biotechGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Suitable for my newborn's tummy

After trying 3 different formula brands for our Newborn's sensitive tummy, we decided to try this brand based on our GP's recommendation and other parents' reviews. We use formula as a top up since my breast milk wasn't enough. So far our nb has no problems digesting the formula but won't drink the whole 50ml, minimum formulation. We aren't sure if our nb has enough feed from breast milk or simply doesn't like the taste. But we are content there are no episodes for our nb after drinking this brand.

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $25.00.

Mummy4

Mummy4Sydney, NSW

Very Healthy Choice for Newborn

I had breastmilk supply issues and was looking for a formula that i felt was genuine and healthy for my baby in every way. I couldnt be happier! My baby loves this milk, its gentle on his stomach, he has no constipation as poos are regular and soft. I looked into each ingredient in formula and all are clear and serve a purpose to keep baby healthy. Price of formula is reasonable for a premium formula. $24.99 as other brands can be over $30. I believe this brand is genuine and can be trusted. Good choice when feeding baby formula from birth.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for $24.00.

Riz

RizSydney, NSW

Good and easy on tummy..

Great product. Light on tummy.. Reflux eformula good for baby with acid reflux. I would recommend this to anyone who is wanting to buy this product. Awesome milk and baby happy.

Ebony Chambers

Ebony ChambersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this formula

Excellent formula for my baby. It keeps his tummy settled and consistent and I quite often use this formula for him. He is on stage 2 and he is always full once he has this.
Only change would be the design of the scoop.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for $24.80.

Breastfed ChildNo

Societyof U.

Societyof U.Perth, WA

Literally could not live without it.

Stoked to have used this for both of my children. Still currently using for my 10 month old and it causes us no issues at all.
My son loves it, gives no side effects, very simple instructions, mixes perfectly.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for $24.20.

Josh

JoshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fine product

This formula is great! The daughter's comic has been improved within three days of use. She is very happy and no longer screaming. The only downside is that the formula smelled and I didn't like the taste at first, but now I love it. The price is reasonable.

Purchased in November 2019 for $21.00.

Jus

JusCentral West, QLD

Perfect for my baby

I was unable to breastfeed and used this as i saw another lady in the ward using it. It was great and my son took it fine with no reflux or nausea. It is easy to make and highly recommended

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles.

Teish

Teish

Its ok

As far as taste goes my baby had no problem going from breast to this. My baby had no issue with digesting it and was happy with the read up of ingredients. The product did however constipate a little but I have heard across them all that can be an issue.

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Baby loves it and fills her up

Baby loves drinking this formula and it fills her up really well. Great to prepare and no side affects at all with her drinking it. High recommended if you want a quality formula that will make your baby fatter! Haha

Purchased in February 2020 at Priceline.

Kristina M.

Kristina M.Sydney, NSW

Tried, tested and true

I turned to Aptamil Gold 1 with my first son after 2 previous formula brands gave him gas. He loved it and I used the whole Aptamil range until he moved onto cow's milk.

My second son was born very premature so had to rely solely on me for the first 3 months for milk. At about 5 months (2 months corrected), I started him on the Karicare Aptamil Gold De-Lact for some feeds. He did great on it, so I moved him to Aptamil Gold 1, with the same results. He is mix fed and has no trouble moving from breast to bottle with this formula. Highly recommended. Try Karicare Aptamil Gold first before other brands.

Purchased in February 2020 at Amazon for $24.50.

Nicole A.

Nicole A.

Great product for transitioning

My bub was lactose intolerant and was on the pepti jr range since birth and it helped her soooo much! She was much more settled, less crying and happier in general. I used the range to transition her onto regular formula and she’s 8 months now and very happy. Highly recommend

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths Online store for $30.00.

Krystal V.

Krystal V.

Perfect for my LO

My baby is 6 weeks tomorrow and has been suffering from colic ever since he was 2 weeks, we have tried 3 other different types of formula but they kept my baby unsettled but ever since my LO tasted it he had a liking to it and kept my baby calm, usually his unsettled when he has formula even sometimes refuses to eat but Aptamil kept him calm and settled, usually when he goes to sleep he had to either be rocked to sleep or held but this time he put himself to sleep in his bassinet. I highly recommend Aptamil Colic and Constipation.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for $28.00.