7Aptamil Profutura 3

Easy to PrepareYes · No
Caused Unease / Sickness Yes · No

Littlemissrhi
LittlemissrhiNew South Wales11 posts

Toddler loves it and it's helped with constipation!

Other formulas would make my daughter vomit or spit up milk chunks. Some would make her very constipated. She would only go once every 2-3 days. Some she didn't like the taste of and would spit it out. Some she would tolerate but would only drink 50-100ml day. Since switching to profutura after reading the great reviews my daughter now passes stool once a day and she drinks about 300ml a day with no side effects. She loves it! Show details
Dan Z.
Dan Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC14 posts
  Verified 3

Very good, little expensive, and hard to find in store

This baby formula is very hard to find in store, so I have to keep an eye on it all the time. Not sure due to the factory supply problem or what. But all in all, it is a very good baby milk, no side effect has been found so far. Show details
Charles C.
Charles C.Sydney, NSW11 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified 3

My children love it

I trust this product because my children have never had any bad reactions to it. I have tried other brands, but there was always an upset tummy , diarrhoea or my children just never liked the taste.
I know for my family Aptamil is great! But I wouldn’t recommend continuing to buy it if your child doesn’t like it.
It is Well instructed for showing how to use and it does help if you remember to always make it a warm bottle. Show details
heichai
heichaisydney4 posts

better then the gold

I use to feed my baby with the aptamil gold, but it was really hard to find one from supermarket, so I took this one instead, as they are from the same company, and the formula are very similar. this is a very good to take the place of aptamil gold

aboutu
aboutuAttadale4 posts

Formula is very good

The formula is very easy to prepare, with a light frankincense smell, milky yellow, a little milk powder is put in the mouth to taste, the milk powder is delicate and sticky, easy to stick to the teeth, tongue, and sugar free sweet, when boiled with hot water, good milk powder form floating, the first mixing will stick to the spoon, I believe this brand of milk powder is a good milk powder!

hay
hayBaldivis4 posts

Fine

It is recommend by a friend to drink that milk powder, but this can also be a drink, but it is not very sweet and not very fish. the taste of the milk is very fine milk powder, so that it is easy to soak the milk, and it is not a sticky milk, and it will continue to be bought.

keepinsilence
keepinsilenceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

special one

the aptamil profutura stg 3, is different from the aptamil gold stg 3,

it is easier to digest. and the formula is a bit different.

it is pretty good, yet still something about it.

it is a little bit too expensive, and the expire day has just 18 month witch is too short

Xiao
Xiaosydney10 posts

my daughter's No1 formula

This formula is very easy to prepare, and it comes with a big measuring scoop,

This is one of the very few formula my daughter will drink, and she is not used to a lot of other brands we tried in the past, for example, A2, Nan etc.

my daughter seemed to enjoy it and we didn't find any side effect

Ye Z
Ye ZAU4 posts

My baby love it!!

Aptamil has a very good reputation worldwide. It is easy to prepare with the scoop which is provided in the can. The taste is ok for kids. Full of minerals and vitamins which keeps my kid stay healthy. My baby enjoys it and seems there is no side effects so far. it is good.

Yoyo
YoyoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Great product and Highly Recommended

My brother's baby daughter loved this product. She had problems with other brand milk powder but after switching to Aptamil Profutura Stage 3, she was happy again and gaining more weight and had her chubby red cheeks back. The probiotic definitely made a little tummy happy. I had to buy it for them whenever I saw it available at supermarket shelf since it was often sold out at supermarkets.

vvuuww
vvuuwwSydney5 posts

Excellent Formula

First of all, breast feeding is always the best, while formulas just serve for supplementation purposes. This formula plays well for its role.

Produced from a reputable company, the nutrition is rich and balanced. It dissolves well in warm water. I never tried other formulas, so I cannot make a fair comparison. I believe once the baby is happy with one kind, nobody would even bother to take risk testing any other kinds.

Connie
ConnieMelbourne6 posts

Keeps the baby full

Easy to prepare with the scoop provided in the can. No half scoops which is easy when in a rush. My baby was quite fussy and did not seem content with other formulas. It is on the pricier side however is worth the extra dollar especially when it keeps my baby happy

Tom
TomAU5 posts

Best

I have bought this for my cousin. The formula is extremely easy to be resolved in warm water like 45 degrees temperature and very small amount of residuals, which is ideal. Her baby seems to enjoy it a lot and no side effects have been observed up to now. So everything is good.

Eric C
Eric C4 posts

Good product

This product is quite good as i have noticed it quite easy to prepare. The powder is really finer than other product. The information is adequate for customer. My son has been taking it for since he is one year old and never have any problem with the product. Just the price is a bit dearer than another stage 3.

pripoco
pripocoBrisbane4 posts

Good one! Kid loves it!

In my opinion,It is a good one ,which is full of vitamins and minerals and easily-prepared.As far as I know,the products from this company are worldwide and they all have a very good reputation. So I think they are trusted. My little girl loves it and enjoys it.However,she is keeping switching between two brands in case one of them is out of stock.I think this is a good idea if you have same concerns and your kid(s) are ok to accept various brands.

Show reply

S.Collins
S.Collins · Profutura 3

My 13 month just started drinking aptamil 3, she has 2 bottles a day morning and night but 100mls with 2x scoops is not enough she wants more and is used of having 200mls bottles, can I give her 4x scoops in 200mls x2 bottles a day instead of 4x 100mls with 2 scoops.

Aptamil
Aptamil   DM
Shirley
Shirley · Profutura 3

What is the small impurity in the baby formula after brewing? It seems that it cannot be melted by the hot water. Can it be eaten?

Aptamil
Aptamil   DM

Hi Shirley, if you are concerned, please contact us on the Careline on 1800 438 500 so we can help you better. - Janice, Nutricia Careline

Lia · Profutura 3

Has anyone noticed their child having their bowels open more frequently with this stage 3 formula? My little one started this formula for a week and her bowels open at least 5 times a day til the stage her bottom was sore and excoriated.

Leanne

This is aptamil gold + not profutura

Compare all Aptamil Profutura listings
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $40$44$44$40
AgeToddler (1+ year)Infant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)
Stage3124