A2 Platinum Premium

A2 Platinum Premium

Follow-On, Infant, Junior and Toddler

See the Best Baby Formulas in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rachel S.

Rachel S.South East Queensland, QLD

My babies LOVE it

After trying different formulas with my first we found A2 and never looked back. Both my kids love it and it’s super easy to prepare with instructions on the tin.

Ola S.

Ola S.Sydney, NSW

Good for KIDS.

My little Man feels so happy drinking the A2 milk. No allergies, no reactions. It's a good buy with high quality. Recommended for anyone who is considering an alternate. Try it out.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $33.00.

Zeven

ZevenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best formula I’ve used!

My son had a hard time initially with having formula but from the moment we started with A2 Platinum he has been a happy, healthy baby! No colic, spews or constipation. So easy to prepare, 4 scoops and a shake of the bottle and we’re good to go! Will be using it again for our next baby!

Purchased in June 2019.

YING

YINGSydney, NSW

Kids like it

Started A2 stage 3 from 1.5 years old while the breastfeeding stopped. Very smooth change for the kid, digested normally and kid enjoyed it. Just not easy to get it in supermarket and too expensive online.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $30.00.

Sin Hwa Ng

Sin Hwa NgSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is amazing but expensive formula

Very good quality, but for its price, I don't think it is good for value.

Flavour is very good, my bay is liking it and it is q\easy to dissolve in water without shaking.

In the long term, you might see good value in your baby health but if you are tight on budget, you might want to give this a skip.

Purchased in January 2019.

Gracia

GraciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect formula

It is a very good formula but too hard to buy in pharmacies so only taking chance in supermarkets. Very good taste and good fragrance. Easy to prepare. I will recommend to my friends.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles for $29.95.

coco

cocoPerth, WA

It‘s popluar in China and many mon tend to choose it.

enjoying drinking
no side effects
yep easy to prepare
So it is good for baby within 6 months to eat and it is very popluar in China,many mum tend to buy A2,it is very good compared with other brands baby formula

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $35.60.

LQQ

LQQ

Easy to prepare

Quick to prepare, with minimal time spent preparing it. My baby has no side effects to drinking the formula. My baby seems to enjoy drinking it as she drinks a lot of it, compared to other formulas that I've used in which she drinks less of it.

Purchased in May 2019.

Carol

CarolSydney, NSW

Good Baby Formula

I am giving A2-1 formula for my newborn when we hang out. It is easy to prepare. However, sometimes my newborn refused the baby formula because she is exclusively breastfed.

Purchased in February 2019.

Prina K.

Prina K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Like Mother's Milk

My baby had problem with other formula and doesn't like the taste. After giving A2 premium she is enjoying the drink and she gained her weight and height .No side effects.

Purchased in May 2019.

Katrina

KatrinaSydney, NSW

Baby constipated badly

Our newborn it’s 17 days old
And we start him on a2 platinum infant formula. He’s constipated and not very happy. I thought with the high price this product it’s good
But not good at all very disappointed!

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for $35.60.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes

Great formula not easy to find

I was giving A2-1 formula for Bub starting 3 months old and found it easy to prepare and gives a peaceful night
But unfortunately we found it hard to find in a supermarkets and we forced to use another formulas

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $38.00.

Yan Z.

Yan Z.ACT

Smells very fragrant

The texture of the milk powder is more delicate. It is heated to 55 °C by the purified drinking water, and there is no obvious hanging cup phenomenon, which is quite soluble. It feels lighter, but it smells very sweet. Compared with other brands, the baby prefers some.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $35.60.

Easy to PrepareNo

Josh

JoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Settled on A2 after trying 4 or 5 other brands

Our Bub moved onto formula at 6 months.
We found that a number of other formulas we tried seemed to cause a lot of reflux/gas. For a while we went to a lactose free NAN formula and it caused less gas. We tried the A2 by gradually introducing it and we haven’t looked back since.

Made from Australian milk either in au or nz is a big bonus (we used Aptimal Lactose free sometimes until we found out it was made in Mexico!).

It is a popular milk, so we always need to ensure we have a spare tin. However if that gets low and supplies are still bad I can order 3 tins direct from A2 website and it’s delivered in a couple of days.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Online store for $26.00.

dheeun

dheeunSydney, NSW

Best formula Hard to get

My now 13 old months baby has been drinking A2 exclusively from when he was born...he is such a healthy and smart bub. I believe the milk contributes these. It is just so hard to buy this at the supermarket!

Purchased in February 2019.

Maki

MakiMelbourne

It's ok

My baby enjoys the formula but then again he has a big appetite. He doesn't have any reactions and it's obviously easy to use. It doesn't smell like the other formulas but you do need to use it within 3 weeks then it starts to smell. But it gets really lumpy even after mixing it for quite some time so I'm not sure if that's ok. Also it does make baby gassy sometimes.

Kate R

Kate RBrisbane

Great quality, very thin, little pricey.

We have used A2 to supplement for all our babies. Despite being aware of the questions around the scientific validity of A2 milks, we couldn’t deny the large amount of people claiming it makes a difference and wanted something gentle for our bubs. As first time parents, in the absence of any other real information on where to start with formula, this seemed like a good start.

We compared to others along the way, but found they were thicker, more bubbly, or gave our bub painful wind and reflux. It’s a little more expensive than others, but it worked for our bub, so for us it’s worth it.

Vickyness

VickynessClarinda

Kinda strange

My baby didn’t like it because it was watery and smelt a bit fishy from the fish oil. Didn’t cause any issues but I don’t think it was worth the price. I will stick to goats milk which is easy to digest as well, that seems to be alot more creamier.

Leonard

LeonardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best baby formula

I bought stage 3 formula of this brand for my little girl, she enjoys this one. Some friend told me that product of other brands may cause allergy, so they recommend this one to me. Up to so far, my little is fine with this brand. It's easy to prepare and my little seems doesn't like other products.

Becs

BecsSydney

Terrific for baby

Reflux baby responded well to this formula. No clunks and mixed well with water. Always seemed content after bottle. Super easy to prepare. Loved this formula but two downfalls. One is that is rather costly and I never saw it on special. Second is that it was stressful experience finding it stocked on supermarket/chemist shelf. Sometimes I would go through up to 6 different stores before I could locate a tin.

Sheeren H.

Sheeren H.asked

Platinum Premium Follow-On

what is the scoop size in ml please

Shantell.c

Shantell.casked

Is a2 good for a sensitive stomach? My little girl had bad reflux, after using a reflux formula it subsided she was no longer projectile vomiting but still vomiting alot. After trying many different formulas we spoke to a midwife who suggested we use nan comfort. Her vomiting wasn't as often or as much but after several weeks it has gotten worse again. Thinking it may be a milk allergy we took her back to the midwife only to be told she just has a sensitive stomach. My poor girl is only 4 months old and has had nothing but discomfort and vomiting since she was born. Any suggestions please?

Ruchi S.
Ruchi S.

It sounds more like an allergy than a sensitive stomach. Try Goats milk or Soy formula. You may also want to see a pediatrician. Found this useful website - https://www.babylist.com/hello-baby/best-baby-formula

Chris

Chrisasked

My child started using A2 from birth and I love this product,its realy good,but my child is starting to get lots of slime on chest,Could this be because of product
He is 2 turning 3 and we use A2 platinum 3

A2 Milk Platinum Premium Infant

A2 Milk Platinum Premium Infant

CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $30.00$30.00$35.60$35.60
AgeToddler (1+ year)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Infant (0-6 months)
Stage4321